Have A Good Book To Read?

By EraOfLirry

This is a book about random wattpad stories I have read throughout the last two to three years that I thought... More

10:53
27 minutes
After 2
After 3
Nothing
Piano Lessons
Mr. Deviant
Fanzoned
Something Like Fate
Project Daddy
Everybody Has A Dark Side
smut : luke hemmings
DMs
No Homo
Misfits
Five Minutes
Dr.Styles
The Boy Next Door
A/0
Deals
bridesmaid
the end

After

155 2 0
By EraOfLirry

Author : Imaginator1D

Status : Completed

Information on the book: Tessa Young is an 18 year old college student with a simple life, excellent grades, ad a sweet boyfriend. She always has things planned out ahead of time, until she meets a rude boy named Harry with too many tattoos and piercings who shatters her plans.

Reads: 318 M

Author Note on the story: I love this story so much, it was the very first harry styles fan fiction I read and I continue to reread it to this day. It has so many shocks, so many up and down that literally makes you scream to your lungs where to the point you loose your voice.

Parts: 100

Last Updated: completed

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
89.2K 2.3K 33
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...