Father of Humanity (Highschoo...

By MenacingR

After the most glorious battle to happen in Ragnarok, Adam (real name (Y/N)) dies to the hands of Zeus. Howev... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 (Part 1)
Chapter 4 (Part 2)
Chapter 4.5
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 1

24.6K 300 305
By MenacingR

quick note!

Adam A.K.A (Y/N) will be able to know who is their children and their past/memories, including those who have turned into a devil, because they would still be your child even if they have changed their race.

(Y/N) will also be holding back for most of fights since he could easily beat them.

(Y/N)'s eyes I'm not sure what their capabilities are because, Zeus only ever used physical attacks. So I'm just going to let (Y/N) be able to copy anything he sees.

https://record-of-ragnarok.fandom.com/wiki/Adam#Supernatural_Abilities

here is his wiki for those who want to check out his abilities.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

POV (Y/N)

Huh..... Why am I in a forest? Last thing I remembered is fighting pops.... I guess I died, though why am I here? When you die your soul gets destroyed meaning you cannot reincarnate and truly die. I guess I shouldn't worry about it and be glad I'm alive. I decided to just wander around to find a way out of these woods.

Eventually after walking for a while, I heard two people talking up ahead of me.

???: Say, Issei-kun. Do you mind doing me a favor to commemorate our first date?"

Issei: "Wh-What kind of favor?"

???: "Could you die, please?"

After hearing that I start running towards, not caring if it was a joke or not.

???: "Although short-lived. playing innocent lovey-dovey with you was fun. I'll take good vare of this gift from you. So... Please die.

 But I was too late and I saw one of my children dead.... By the hands of a fallen angel.

(Y/N): "Hey.... why did you do that...."

She looked to her right and saw me.

???: "Who are you supposed to be? A human with just a leaf on their crotch. What are you a pervert?"

(Y/N): "No... I am just a father seeing a fallen angel kill one of my children."

???: "Well then I guess you should blame God for putting a Sacred Gear inside of him. And because of you seeing what happened."

After saying that she materialized a spear and threw at me, I simply dodged and came running towards and punched her right in that disgusting face.

???: "H-How dare you!?" 

She then made another spear and tried to stab me, but of course I dodged again and kicked her in her gut.

???: "How can I not beat a human! As frustrating as this is I have to retreat to report this."

She then flied away and I let her do, so because I'm more concerned for my child. When she finally left it was no longer dark. I came over to him as I had a somber face, it looks like he doesn't even know I'm in front of him.

(While (Y/N) was fighting Raynare, Issei was having his death monologue and it just finished when Raynare left.)

Suddenly something flashed red and a paper came out of his pocket and flew above it turned into a red magic circle as a red haired girl started materializing as it went down.

???: "You called me, didn't you?"

She had her back facing us.

(Y/N): "I didn't but he did."

She turned around to face us.

???: "I don't know who you are, but he is dying and I can save him."

(Y/N): "Please save him, I don't want one of my children dying in front of me."

???: "Very well."

She spread wings and spoke to him.

???: "You will.... Devote your life to me."

After saying that Issei closed his eyes as I saw her spawn in a pawn piece. Though it looked like his body rejected it and she gained a confused face.

???: "How unusual...."

She then summoned another seven pieces to which Issei's body accepted.

???: "He took eight corrupted pieces, he must be very unique."

I looked down as I wiped off the blood off his mouth.

(Y/N): "Will he be okay?"

???: "Yes he will... But I believe introductions are due. My name is Rias Gremory and by the looks of it you already know about the supernatural. I do have to ask why you are naked and the only thing you have on you is a leaf."

(Y/N): "My name is (Y/N) but in the Bible they call me Adam. Why I am naked is because I just arrived here like this."

Rias: "Wait... What do you mean in the Bible they call you Adam?"

(Y/N): "Because you may know me as Adam, the fist human God created."

I said as I picked up Issei in a bridal position.

Rias: "A-are you being serious? This is no time for jokes!

(Y/N): "I'm being 100% serious. Come on, his house isn't far from here."

I said as I started walking towards his house.

Rias: "O-Ok.... H-How do you know where his house is?"

She snapped out out of her confusion and came running and started walking beside me.

(Y/N): "Call it a fathers intuition mixed with in with my eyes."

Rias: "What's up with your eyes?"

(Y/N): "I was made in the image of god, so people call them "The Eyes Of God" but to me they're just my eyes. But I call the technique That I use, "Divine Reflection"."

Rias looked like she was intrigued, but I was also intrigued that she didn't mind I was naked. Maybe she think being naked is natural, I appreciate that because I like being naked. Although I do have to get clothes because I don't want any trouble due to being naked. I will have to ask her later.

Rias: "So Mister Ad- (Y/N) you said that you just arrived here, what did you mean by that?"

(Y/N): "Just only say my name. Long story short, A tournament versus the gods to fight for humanities survival and I died to Zeus. I honestly don't know how I am here though, my soul should've been destroyed."

Rias couldn't muster any words due to being so shocked.

Rias: "Y-You fought Zeus?"

(Y/N): "Yeah the old man was really strong, but we were both ready to drop till I got blood on my eyes. After that everything turned black."

Rias: "Y-You almost defeated him?!"

(Y/N): "When I said "made in the image of god" I meant it literally. 

Rias: "Incredible!"

After that we finally managed to Issei's house. I knocked on the door and soon his parents opened up.

(Gorou is Issei's dad and Miki his mom)

Gorou: "Hel- What the! Who are you and why do you have my son!"

Rias: *sigh* "Don't worry I've got this."

After that she somewhat hypnotized him and then we entered the house and did the same to Miki.

Rias: "So I'm guessing you don't anywhere to go, how about staying here?"

(Y/N): "Sure."

Rias: "Also how do you want to fit into the story when I finish this hypnotism?"

(Y/N): "Hmmm..... Make me Issei's distant cousin."

Rias: "Ok."

She turns to them and says whatever as I just sit on the couch and doze off.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(I'll make a chapter for each episode of dxd, so most chapters are going to be just as long a episode.) 

I woke up and saw a note.

"Hello (Y/N) good morning to you. I saw you went to sleep after I finished with Issei's parents I gave you a phone and clothes as well as the uniform for school. If you're confused as to why you have a uniform it's because I enrolled you to the school I go to. Reason being is that we get to meet each other more easily, I also placed you into my club."

- Rias

I just chuckle a bit and put on the uniform she gave me. After which I see Issei coming down the stairs and sees me. He quickly gained a confused look on his face.

Issei: "So uh who are you?"

(Y/N): "Oh my name's (Y/N) I'm your distant cousin, your parents let me stay here until I need to go back home. I'm also going to the same school as you.

Issei: "Huh okay..."

(Y/N): "I think we're going to be late if we don't now."

Issei: "Oh crap!"

He quickly bolted to the door as I joined him, I follow his pace since I don't want to outrun the kid. After running for a bit we arrive to the gates of the school and slow down. As we walked through the girls kept looking at me while blushing and squealing, while the guys were giving death stares. 

Issei: "Say (Y/N) what class are you in?"

(Y/N): "Don't know yet to be honest. But you look like you have something on your mind."

We reached the fountain as we were walking. 

Issei: "I had a weird dream last night, where I was killed by my girlfriend who had black wings."

(Y/N): "That is kinda weird..."

We finally arrived to the school building as me and Issei went our separate ways.

Issei: "See ya later dude!"

(Y/N): "See ya."

I gave a quick wave as I walked to the student counsel room to get my schedule. I got to the door and knocked to show I was here. After a bit a girl with glasses and long black hair opened the door mentioned me to come in.

???: "Hello Mister (Y/N) (L/N), my name is Sona Shitori. Just call me Sona."

'Nice last name, Rias.' I thought when I was staring at the girl sitting at the desk. Also having glasses and short black hair.

(Y/N): "Hello Sona, I'm here for my schedule."

Sona: "Here you go, have a nice first day."

She said as she handed me my schedule.

(Y/N): "Thank you, have a nice day."

I then head out the room and looked at my schedule and went to class 2-B. I knew where to go since Issei is in that class. I quickly got there and opened the door. The teacher noticed me and waved me over to him.

Teacher: "Everyone this is the new student (Y/N) (L/N)."

(Y/N): "Sup."

The girls go crazy when they see me, while the guys are gritting their teeth.

Teacher: "Anyone have questions?"

(place here some of the cliché questions with every other dxd story)

Girl: "Are you living with anyone in school?"

(Y/N): "Yes I live with Issei since I'm his distant cousin."

After hearing that the girls were worried saying how I would be corrupted by Issei's perviness.

Teacher: "Ok everyone settle down. (Y/N) you're going to sit next to Issei.

(Y/N): "Alright." 

-TimeSkip- 

Issei looked like he was deep in though out most of the day. I joined him and his friends to go to one of their house as I just ignored whatever they were watching. I only came to keep an eye on Issei, and make sure nothing happens to him.

After a while Motohama turned off the lights as I was just in my own head rather not caring what was on the screen.

Issei: "Are they not off?"

Motohama: "Huh? What do you mean?"

I could also see in the dark but decided to act.

(Y/N): "Yeah Issei they're off."

Issei: "The lights are not off..."

Matsuda: "What? What the hell are you talking about."

Issei then started going deep into thought and then starts getting up holding his head.

Issei: "Sorry, I'm going home."

Matsuda: "What, you feeling ill or something?"

(Y/N): "I'll go with him to see if he's okay."

Motohama: "Alright see ya."

Me and Issei left the house as Issei was off in his own world looking around, until he heard a little girl complaining to her mom.

Issei: "How can I hear things from that far away?!"

He seemed to think that aloud and ran away as I just ran before him. We eventually arrived to the area where he died. He walked up to the fountain and placed his hand on it and looked into the water.

Issei: "Yuuma-chan."

I just walked up and placed my hand on his back. 

(Y/N): "You alright Issei?"

Issei: "I don't know everything is just weir-"

He was cut off by a weird noise behind us. As we both turned to see a man in a black trench coat and black hat.

???: "How unfortunate. It might just be my lucky day to meet your kind in such a place. But very unlucky for that human."

He looked up and gave a smirk to which Issei reacted with a leap backwards. I just backed up to where he was.

???: "Running away?"

Issei: "I have no idea what's happening!"

I decided to act like a normal person.

(Y/N): "Yeah leave us alone!"

Issei ran away as he grabbed my hand to follow him, we kept running until Issei noticed the black feathers coming down.

Issei: "Feathers? Yuuma-chan!"

We both looked up and see the guy flying above us. He seriously needs to keep care of his wings because those feathers keep falling. He quickly lands in front of us as Issei and I step back.

???: "This is why low-level creatures are so troublesome."

Issei: "A-Am I dreaming again?"

Issei mumbles as we just stare at him.

???: "I cannot sense the presence of either a master or ally, not counting the human next to you. You aren't trying to escape nor are you expanding a magic circle. Analysis of the situation suggests you must be a stray."

After he says that he materializes a spear as I start think Issei might get hurt if I don't step in.

(Y/N): "Issei I want you to start running behind us and get away."

I started getting into my stance ready to fight him.

Issei: "What are you talking about! You can't fight him!"

The guy in front of us threw the spear at me as I was ready to dodge until Issei jumped in front to take the spear.

(Y/N): "Issei!"

He kneels down onto his hands and grunts in pain.

Issei: "Damn that hurts!"

???: "Truly a worthless attempt, I will still kill this human even after you tried to save him."

Issei then started to mutter to himself and touched the spear coming out of him to which he yelled as it burned him.

???: "It hurts, doesn't it? Light is a deadly poison to your species, after all. I thought that would finish you off, but you're quite resilient. Worry not. I will put the both of you to rest soon."

He pulled back his spear when he said the last sentence and readies it to throw it at me. But before he could throw it black and red lightning came blasting it out of his hands.

???: "Did you do that? It can't be the human either."

After he said that there came red glowing as we looked to see Rias on her magic circle.

???: "Guess not."

The magic circle disappears.

Rias: "Don't lay a finger on either of them."

Issei: "R-Rias-senpai."

He then collapses as I kneel down to hold him up from the ground. The guy in the coat then has his spear back.

???: "Who the hell are you?"

He then threw his spear at Rias, but a small girl with white hair comes down knocking away the spear. The guy then has his spear again but this time larger.

???: "Damn you!"

He lunges towards both girls but was interrupted by a bolt of lightning landed ahead of him and launches him back. As a girl with raven hair reveals herself.

???: "Red hair... I see. You must be from the Gremory family. 

Rias: "I'm Rias Gremory. How are you today, my dear fallen angel?"

He chuckles to himself while wiping off the dirt off his hat.

???: "Oh, wow. Who knew this was the jurisdiction of the Gremory family's heiress apparent? Is her of your household? Also what are you going to do about the human?

Rias: "I will not show mercy if you mess with either of them."

???: "Well, I apologize for today, but you'd better not let your menservants run free. Someone like me might just hunt them down during his walk, you know?"

Rias: "Thank you for the most helpful advice. Then let me give you a warning too: I will not let you off scot-free should you do something like this again.

???: "Same to you, Heiress apparent of the Gremory family. My name is Donnasiege. Hope we never face each other again."

To which he left as I carried Issei over to them.

(Y/N): "I tried fighting him but Issei thought I was going to die and jumped into the attack trying to save me."

Rias: "It's my fault, I was careless. Who knew he'd come into contact with a fallen angel?"

???: "He'll die at this rate."

Rias: "I won't let him die. After all, he's my pawn."

(Y/N): "Then we better hurry, he's pretty close."

???: "Ara Ara, who might you be?"

Rias: "I'll introduce tomorrow but for now we must get Issei home so that I can heal him. Also (Y/N) this is my queen Akeno, and this is my rook Koneko.

(Y/N): "Nice to meet you both."

Koneko just gave a nod.

Rias: "(Y/N) give me Issei so that I can take him to his house I'll use a magic circle to transport over there."

(Y/N): "Don't worry I can do it. Just come with me."

Rias was confused until I made my own magic circle to her the others surprise.

Akeno: "I thought you were a human."

Rias: "Yeah how did you do that?"

(Y/N): "Like I told you before Rias It's my eyes, I use my Divine Reflection technique. Now come on we have to heal Issei."

Rias gave a nod as she came to stand next to me and soon transport over to the house in Issei's room. I place him down on his bed as to which Rias started to undress for some reason. I gave her a questioning look to which she saw.

Rias: "I need to physically touch him for me to heal him, the more skin contact the better."

I decided to to question it as she took off Issei's clothes and came into bed with him. I started walking towards the door to leave.

(Y/N): "Goodnight."

Rias: "Goodnight." 

I then left the room and into the guest bedroom or I guess my room. I got nude and climbed into bed and drifted off to sleep

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first chapter to my new story! Honestly like what I got so far.

I'll make a chapter for each episode of dxd, so most chapters are going to be just as long as a episode.

I'm sure most of those who came here from my Alucard story will most definitely like this story just as much if not more.

Bye! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

730K 11.3K 48
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DIE AND REBORN AS A STEPPING STONE OF THE PROTAGONIST AND HOW WILL YOU CHANGE YOUR DESTINY 1st dxd 1 st devil 1 st rias 1 st h...
7.1K 164 16
Many would wonder, what would they do if they reincarnated into the universe of High School DXD. Better yet, what if they had the gamer. This is a st...
1.5K 10 7
This is a story I create in my free time. This is a highschool dxd story, but with the addition of my characters. P.S. I'm not the owner of any music...
1.9K 35 7
One tragic day the land altea falls to an enemy unknown to the hero king, sadly both the King and Queen die during the attack, but were able to send...