π‡πŽπ– π“πŽ 𝐁𝐄 𝐀 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑�...

By dyiansobrien

Draco Malfoy is a womaniser. He never cares for the girls that he messes around - doesn't blink an eye when t... More

π‡πŽπ– π“πŽ 𝐁𝐄 𝐀 π‡π„π€π‘π“ππ‘π„π€πŠπ„π‘
1. the chaser and the seeker
2. crushes
3. quick rendezvous
4. the after party
5. theodore nott's plan
6. an unbreakable vow
7. prefect duties
8. deepest desires
9. halloween
10. slytherin vs hufflepuff
11. three broomsticks
12. sweet nightmares
13. new years ball
14. phase two
16. slytherin vs ravenclaw
17. like a bludger
18. yours
19. malfoy thing
20. amortentia
21. past loves

15. jealousy

5.4K 240 583
By dyiansobrien

HOW TO BE A HEARTBREAKER

JEALOUSY

( Friday 9th January 1998 )

When Draco announced that he'd booked the pitch for Friday evening, the majority of his team were pissed off — furious that this was the fourth practice already this week, and that it would be eating away at their precious personal time. Everybody was in a mood with him — not that Draco cared. They played somewhat sloppily, their movements more aggressive when he corrected them, the boys all rolling their eyes and whispering when they thought Draco had his back turned.

Everybody was pissed off except Rowan. Again — not that Draco cared, right?

The only reason glancing over at her felt like a short breath of fresh air was because she was the only one actually getting on with his commands — and as much as Draco hated to admit it — doing it perfectly too. Rowan was pretty much the only member of Draco's team that he felt fully confident with for the Ravenclaw match in ten days.

He knew Slytherin would triumph (that much was obvious), but he wanted flying colours. Draco wanted to leave Hogwarts known as the first Slytherin Captain to lead his team to victory in a decade. He craved the sweet taste of victory — and also to see the look on stupid Potter's face when he realised his final year of Quidditch had been a disastrous one.

"Okay, that's enough," Draco snapped frustratedly as he watched Goldhorn nearly get knocked down by a Bludger. "I think it's safe to say that was a complete and utter fucking disaster. I'll see you all Sunday at nine A.M sharp. If any of you are so much as a minute later, I'll have you doing laps until you're dizzy — and then I'll make you carry on."

"I see you're not working towards the record of the most popular Quidditch Captain?" Blaise spoke sarcastically as he flew down beside Draco.

Draco rolled his silver eyes. "I don't care if they hate me. They're all a bunch of tossers."

Blaise released a loud scoff. "Right. Even me?"

"Especially you," Draco quipped as he strapped a Quaffle back into the box. "I heard you mocking me with Inkwood — don't think you got away with it."

"Well it's your fault for booking a last minute practice on a Friday night! You know I had plans with Luna Lovegood? You completely ruined everything," Blaise complained.

Draco's face contorted. "Lovegood? As in Looney Lovegood?"

Blaise jabbed him with his elbow. "Fuck off. She's actually quite cool, alright?"

"You seemed to think Inkwood was quite cool when you were insulting me with him."

Blaise raised a brow and barked a laugh. "Oh, don't be like that. You've been hard on Inkwood all week. Is this because Rowan might like him again?"

Suddenly, Draco looked absolutely furious. He slammed the box shut and whirled around to face his friend. His skin felt hot.

"Absolutely not! Inkwood is the worst of all my Chasers, that's why," Draco growled, "His stupid new broom is nowhere near as good as he clearly thinks it is."

"Was that, like, a metaphor for his penis?" Blaise asked, "Either way, Rowan seems pretty fond of both."

Draco looked disgusted. "Stop talking about her — I really don't give a shit."

"Oh, come on," Blaise laughed, watching his friend pack away. "Rowan was the only one of us that didn't complain the whole time. You should be grateful — cut her some slack maybe."

"I didn't even notice," Draco lied, "And I won't cut her any slack. She's irritating and I hate her."

Blaise huffed and then perked up. "Oh, look — there she is. Heading back with Inkwood."

Sure enough, when Draco glanced away in the direction Blaise was subtly pointing in, he saw Rowan and Clay heading for the exit of the pitch together. She was laughing at something he'd said. He was running a hand through his dark, sweaty hair, looking at her like she was some sort of angel sent from fucking heaven or something. Rowan Yaxley was not an angel, Draco knew that.

"Oi!" Draco yelled, causing the pair to stop in their tracks and look back. "Inkwood, return this to the Quidditch shed will you?"

He faintly heard Blaise scoff once again. Inkwood looked positively angry, but Draco didn't care — especially when he parted ways with Rowan who started to head back for the castle by herself.

"Cutting into your time with Yaxley, am I?" Draco folded his arms and looked down at Clay when the younger boy crouched to grab the box of equipment. "I sincerely apologise, Inkwood."

Clay glared up at him angrily. "I know your game, Malfoy. I see the way you look at Yaxley, it's not —"

"With disgust?" Draco cut in, seething with rage. "I suggest you stop making ridiculous accusations before you're booted from the team, Inkwood. You're by far our worst Chaser — I could replace you with bloody Filch and we would still play the exact same."

Clay's nostrils flared. "You make her sick, you know. I see the way you stare at her, but I also see the way she looks back at you. With disgust. I almost pity you," he spat.

Draco laughed, shaking his head. "I warned you to avoid that fifth Bludger, Inkwood. And the four after that, too. You're going absolutely mental. How about you hurry along and obey my order? I have better things to do — such as not argue with you over such ridiculous things."

Clay made an aggressive display of yanking the box up into his arms. He clenched his jaw and sneered but offered no more words, turning on his heel to leave. Draco raised his eyebrows as he watched Clay march away. Then he scoffed and shook his head.

"Absolute nutter," he muttered and clashed shoulders with a confused Blaise as he headed for the showers.

The hot water was a relief to Draco's tense muscles. He could feel them easing already, the cold melting off, his large hand moving up to flick his wet hair out of his eyes, back off of his head. Draco heard the last chatter of the boys from the changing rooms, and then a final laugh before the heavy door slammed shut. It echoed throughout the entirety of the shower room and the changing room.

Draco found himself growing angrier as he thought about Clay's words. It almost sounded like Clay thought he was better than him! Like he was more worthy than Rowan or something — not that Draco wanted Rowan. That's what Draco repeated in his head anyway as he pictured her in the womens' showers, washing her hair and her body, perhaps humming to herself.

"Fuck," Draco hissed, glaring down at his dick when he felt it start to harden at the thought, sending shivers of arousal up his spine and throughout his body.

Memories of Rowan in her little party dresses filled Draco's brain, and like the hormonal teenage boy he was, nothing else mattered. Who cares if he hates her? She's fit and obviously his brain subconsciously agrees. Draco thought about how her lips had felt on his. Soft and sweet, her dainty hands grabbing him. He thought how she would feel lower down.

Draco's hand drifted down, reaching to grasp his cock. He pursed his lips as he pumped his hardened length, his thumb stroking over the tip. He imagined that it was Rowan in front of him. Maybe standing there, a delicious smirk on her face as she took over his work, stroking him back and forth, moving her hand exactly how he liked.

"Does this feel good, Malfoy?" Rowan would whisper in his ear, her brown eyes all wide and innocent as if she wasn't giving the best handjob he had ever received in his life. "Does it make you want to cum?"

"Fuck," Draco released a raspier groan, tilting his head back as he lost himself in the idea.

His mouth hung open, throaty moans leaving his lips as his hand worked faster on his cock, precum leaking from the reddened tip. Draco felt the pleasure building quicker when he heard Rowan's giggle in his ear, mocking him. One of his arms struck out so he could plant his free hand flat against the shower wall, keeping him steady as he stroked faster.

Rowan bit her lip. "Are you gonna cum, Malfoy? Is that what you want? To cum all over me? Want me to get down on my knees so you can —"

"Fuck, Yaxley," Draco hissed, and released himself all over his hand.

He stood breathing heavily underneath the hot water, steam pouring all around him. His entire body heaved, trying to catch his breath as he thought about what he had just done. It wasn't the first time he'd touched himself to her.

Draco used to feel ashamed and disgusted when he finished at the start, but now it felt normal. It made him angrier at Rowan. Since that Halloween party, he could only get off if he was thinking of her. Even if he had another girl involved — he saw Rowan's face, imagined her voice. He was convinced she'd put some sort of lust spell on him!

Either way, it was routine by now, though he'd never admit it. Cursing Rowan's name whilst Romilda Vane had her hands in his underwear was the closest anybody had ever come to finding out, and he refused to make such a mistake again.

Draco finished cleaning his body and his hands, and then wrapped a towel around his waist and climbed out of the shower room. He flicked his blond hair back off of his face and grabbed his clothes from his locker. Draco felt much better now.

...

( Tuesday 13th January 1998 )

Rowan sat on the concrete window ledge of an alcove, half-heartedly taking part in her prefect duty of the evening. She'd stupidly forgotten to attend last week's prefects meeting, and so she'd been dumped with the task of an extra night patrol to cover Hermione Granger's, since the Head Girl apparently had higher priorities. Draco had laughed in her face when he'd delivered her the news.

She scowled at the memory as she popped red grapes into her mouth with one hand, the other holding a Charms textbook that she picked up and put back down every now and again in order to write notes on her piece of parchment. She was annoyed that she'd been given the task when she had so much already on her plate with homework, exams, and Quidditch, so she figured she'd just catch up with essay planning rather than actually walk about and attempt to catch students out of bed.

Even when she heard people giggling a few corridors down, Rowan ignored them. Draco was upping the Quidditch practices so much. She half-thought maybe he was getting Snape to keep booking the pitch just so that Potter and his Gryffindor team didn't get time to practice. Maybe that was a good tactic, Rowan didn't know.

When the laughter got louder and closer, Rowan sighed and placed her book and small pot of grapes down. She glanced over her shoulder and pursed her lips at the sight of three sixth year Gryffindors coming down. They were on the Quidditch team — Penton, Fogerty, and Yates. Penton was a Chaser like her, whilst Fogerty and Yates were Beaters — almost as big as Crabbe and Goyle.

"I think you'll find that it's past curfew," Rowan said, climbing up off of her seat. "What are three Gryffindors doing so far from their lovely tower?"

It was clear from the expressions on their faces that they had expected to see a fellow Gryffindor on patrol that Tuesday evening. Maybe they thought they'd be let off the hook if they were caught by one of their own, but Rowan was not one of them.

"Yaxley!" Penton snorted, and the slurred tone of his voice gave away the fact that they were intoxicated. "If it isn't the Slytherin team's slut!"

Rowan's face immediately contorted into one of rage. "Excuse me?" She spat, "What did you just fucking call me?"

"You heard him," Fogerty grinned, swiping his tongue across his teeth as he moved closer, looking down at her shorter figure.

Fogerty walked straight into her wand, feeling it prod against his stomach. He glanced down at it, not realising that she had it out. Rowan stabbed daggers up at him with her dark eyes.

"I suggest you don't come any closer — unless you'd like to lose a limb," Rowan threatened.

There was laughter as Yates and Penton both lifted their wands to point right back at her. Rowan didn't let it show on her face that she had no idea what to do now.

"It's three against one, snake," Penton quipped, "What are you gonna do about it?"

"What do you three want?" Rowan hissed.

Letting them go freely would be better than getting hexed. She didn't feel like admitting to her classmates that she'd been jumped by three Gryffindors, or heading over to Madam Pomfrey's for the countercurse or a healing potion. She wasn't even supposed to be taking this patrol!

She could smell the alcohol on Fogerty as he yanked her wand out of her hand — so fast and so sudden that Rowan could only watch with widened eyes as it was tossed across the corridor, clattering somewhere on the ground and rolling away. Her jaw clenched, her cheeks and her ears hot with fury. Anger seethed from every pore in her body.

"You snakes think you're so much better than everybody else, but you're not," Fogerty hissed, "It's because of Death Eaters like you that I never had a father."

Rowan rolled her eyes. "I'm not a Death Eater. Those don't even exist anymore."

"Then what's with all the Pureblood-only parties? Or the Pureblood-supremacists get togethers, huh?" Fogerty snapped, "Whether they have the name or not, they still exist. And you're one of them — or you're one's useless whore."

Rowan felt her chest burning. "That's not true."

"Your father fought in the Wizarding War, didn't he, Yaxley?" Yates cut in, "I believe he was Head of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement. Tried to eradicate all Muggleborns! Sent them to the Wizengamot to be harassed and then tortured!"

Every word that passed his lips grew a bit louder. All three were becoming visibly more enraged and aggressive, almost reminding Rowan of a pack of wild, hungry dogs. Fogerty looked most angry. She supposed the alcohol was only giving them more adrenaline.

"My father is a bad man," Rowan admitted, "But I'm not him. Just let me go."

Fogerty laughed. "You're nothing but Slytherin's slut, Yaxley. I think we need to show you a —"

"She told you to let her the fuck go, Fogerty," Draco's voice suddenly snapped from behind, them.

Rowan hadn't noticed he'd crept up on the three Gryffindor boys and as they whirled to face Draco, the blond boy spat out quick spells that took Yates and Penton down in less than a few seconds. Forgety didn't back down, hardly looking phased in fact, exhaling loudly through his nose in amusement.

"Three against one wasn't exactly fair, was it, Fogerty?" Draco muttered, holding up his wand.

"Who said anything about fairness, Malf —" Before he could finish his sentence, he was delivered a hard knock around the head by Rowan's pot of grapes.

The red fruit bounced and danced across the floor as the pot cracked, falling to the ground with Fogerty who slumped down beside his friends. Rowan stared down at him in disgust and then glanced back up at Draco.

"They took my wand," she said.

Draco wordlessly reached into the pocket of his robes and chucked it over. Rowan caught it, raising her eyebrows.

"How did you know that would knock him out? It could have just made him more angry," Draco said.

"Got him around the jaw," Rowan shrugged. "I read somewhere that it knocks people out and it's not too dangerous. Though he will wake up in pain tomorrow."

Draco said nothing but looked at her strangely. His mouth twitched as if he wanted to say something, but then he just averted his gaze to the three unconscious bodies on the floor of the corridor.

Rowan pursed her lips, dying in the slightly awkward silence, and then she gave him a sort of half smile. "Do you reckon we could get them kicked off of the Gryffindor team for this? Potter would be devastated— having to find and then retrain two new Beaters and a Chaser."

Draco scoffed in amusement. "That sounds like a good idea, but they'll never believe that two Slytherins knocked out three Gryffindors for self-defence purposes. Dumbledore's biassed — we'd be put in detention straight away, which I do not have time for these days."

"True," Rowan huffed, "Do we just leave them here? Rennervate them or whatever?"

"No, leave them here. They'll wake up soon enough, or maybe Filch will find them first," Draco said, "Are you done with your prefect duties?"

Rowan reached onto the concrete she'd been sat on before, grabbing up her parchment, quill, and Charms revision guide. With a quick spell, the grapes and the broken pot were cleared up from the floor, disappearing into thin air without a trace.

"Well, I'm not sticking around any longer," Rowan replied, and then eyed the tall blond boy suspiciously. "Why?"

"Might as well walk back with you. Merlin forbid you're attacked by the Ravenclaw Quidditch team next."

Rowan thought that despite his witty little joke at the end, it was almost a sweet offer, but then —

"Do I even want to know what you were doing roaming the corridors past curfew?" Rowan asked.

Probably having sex with some girl.

"That depends," he replied.

She could have rolled her eyes.

"On what?"

"On how offensive you find a trip to the owlery to deliver a letter to my dear mother," Draco mocked, and watched the way Rowan's face sort of melted, her lips pursing. "That's right, Yaxley. You should feel bad for making such assumptions about me."

Rowan released a small, sarcastic laugh. "You can't quite blame me."

"New Year, new me."

Her skin pricked as she remembered the New Year's resolutions they'd spoken about before the kiss they'd shared in the bathroom.

"I hate it when people say that," Rowan replied.

"Me too."

They walked in silence for a bit, travelling down the stairs that led to the dungeons where the Slytherin students all resided. Past the Potions classroom, Professor Snape's office...

"Do people always call you Slytherin's slut? Because you're the only girl on the team?" Draco asked.

Rowan was surprised by his question. She didn't think he would have cared about that. After all, she called him a manwhore all of the time. Maybe he was just curious though. If this was Draco a couple of months ago, he'd probably start using it as an insult against her as well. Maybe he still would. He was still very confusing to Rowan. She had no idea what he actually thought about her.

"Not always," Rowan scoffed, "Trust me, when I'm not being cornered by three of them without a wand in my hand, they don't get away with it. But it's only the Quidditch boys that do it. They're just sore because I manage to score lots of points, give them a run for their money. It embarrasses them."

Draco hummed in acknowledgment that he had heard her but didn't offer any words in return. Rowan didn't mind it. She didn't feel like telling him things like that, all she really wanted to do was go to bed, but she supposed this would be beneficial for The Plan. Old Rowan would have told him to mind his own business and hurried away.

They entered the common room. People were still dotted about, most in pyjamas or other comfy clothing, doing some last minute homework or chatting before bed. Daphne stared both Draco and Rowan down as they walked inside, her piercing gaze menacing, her hand tightening around the quill she was holding. Rowan sent her a wink and watched as Daphne managed to snap it in half.

Pure amusement bubbled in Rowan's chest and stomach. She found herself reaching out and grasping Draco's arm before he could move past her. This was for Daphne and The Plan. Draco looked surprised, silver eyes slightly wider as he glanced down at her, pausing in place.

"Thank you, Malfoy," Rowan murmured, making sure to soften her eyes and offer him a little smile. "I dread to think what could have happened if you hadn't been there."

Draco pursed his lips. "Don't mention it, Yaxley. Have a... good evening."

Then, Rowan released his arm and watched as he headed off for his dormitory room. Rowan wore a heavy smirk as she returned back to hers. She didn't look back at Daphne, but she was sure that the blonde girl was probably raging with anger.

"Guess what?"

Rowan jumped when Pansy appeared in front of her as soon as she entered the dormitory. Pansy grabbed her by the hand and yanked her over to her bed. Rowan sat crossed-legged in front of Pansy, ditching her Charms book on the quilt beside her.

"What?" Rowan asked.

Pansy's grin was contagious. Rowan found herself excited without a reason why.

"I kissed a girl."

Rowan's smile faded into a look of confusion. "Wait... you're gay?"

Pansy smacked her friend and laughed. "Shut the fuck up."

Rowan shook her head with a grin. "I don't get it. You've kissed quite a few girls, Pans."

"Yeah, but... This kiss was like..." Pansy bit down on her bottom lip and shook her head, sighing. "It was really romantic. Not sexual, not at some stupid party with some experimenting girl... I think I like her, and I think she might like me back."

Rowan's hand flung to cover her mouth. "Pans! Oh my gosh. Who was it? Why have I not heard about this girl before?"

"You've been so busy with Quidditch and prefect stuff! Besides, I didn't think she could ever like me back. I thought she was straight, but... it turns out she's not. So I'm telling you about her now, now that I think that I have a chance," Pansy explained.

"Was it Astoria Greengrass? Daphne will be pissed!" Rowan exclaimed.

"No, not her," Pansy said, and then grew nervous. "She's in the year below. She's... a Hufflepuff. She's sweet."

Rowan pulled a face of adoration. "Tell me more. Like her name, for starters. I might know her. Does she play Quidditch?"

"No, she doesn't play. Thank Merlin, I have to hear about that stuff enough from you," Pansy laughed, "Her name is Nancy Bridget. Do you know her?"

Rowan recognised the name — Nancy was the girl that always wore her dark hair in braids, but entangled them with this golden thread that glittered in the sunlight and matched her Hufflepuff uniform. Rowan recalled thinking how pretty they looked every time she saw the girl in passing.

"I do know her," Rowan replied, "Merlin, that's incredible, Pans. You deserve a good girlfriend."

"We're not girlfriends yet — don't get ahead of yourself," Pansy replied, "But thanks."

"Just ask her out!" Rowan urged, "We only have so many months left at Hogwarts. You should make the most of it."

Pansy frowned at the realisation. It was clear that she hadn't really thought about that. Rowan's lips parted, ready to give her best friend some words of encouragement, but the dormitory door snapping open and banging against the wall behind it caused them both to jump. Daphne looked absolutely furious, her face glowing red. Her two best friends actually looked slightly apologetic from behind her.

"What the fuck was that, Yaxley? Are you shagging Draco Malfoy?" She demanded.

Pansy sent Rowan an alarmed look.

"Daphne, calm down," Tracey pleaded, moving to try and hold her friend's arm. She was shrugged off quickly, and sent a dirty look.

Millicent sighed heavily. "Daphne, would you leave Yaxley alo—"

"No! I told you two! I told you something weird was going on with him," Daphne said frantically, "That's why he's been ignoring me, and why he hasn't been bringing other girls back to his dorm! He's actually with someone. That someone being Yaxley — the backstabbing pig!"

Rowan's collected expression quickly melted away. What was it with people insulting her tonight? Maybe she had tried to rile up Daphne by touching Draco's arm, but still! She wouldn't stand for it.

"You're absolutely delusional, Greengrass," Rowan spat, "Malfoy and I don't have anything going on. Maybe he's ignoring you because you're a clingy, irrational bitch."

Daphne scoffed. "Please! I'm Malfoy's most consistent partner. Everybody knows when Hogwarts is over, we'll get engaged and I'll take the Malfoy name of course and —"

Pansy shrieked loudly, and then began to laugh like a madman, bashing her fist down on the pillow beside her. "No way! No way! Rowan, this is exactly the kind of shit I imagined would be floating around her pea-sized brain when I told you I'd pay to read her thoughts."

Rowan wore a half-amused grin.

Meanwhile Daphne looked horrified. "Well, it's true! Nobody's been with Malfoy as much as I have —"

"Probably because you're in the dorm over and you're always willing?" Pansy replied, "I think I actually feel sorry for you, Greengrass. Everything you've said tonight is a bit... warped."

"No it's not!" She shrieked, on the verge of tears. "He knows we have some sort of connection, we —"

"Erm, Daphne?" Tracey pursed her lips from beside her friend. "If you think that Malfoy's got some actual relationship going on with Rowan, then why do you think Malfoy's going to get engaged to you after Hogwarts?" Her eyes widened at Daphne's glare. "It's— It's a genuine question!" She squeaked.

"You must have put a love potion in his drink," Daphne accused.

"Malfoy's not in love with me," Rowan deadpanned, rolling her dark eyes. "Nor would I go through the efforts of drugging him to get him to like me. That sounds more like something that you would do, Greengrass."

Daphne shrieked loudly, making all of the girls wince. "You don't get it! You don't fucking get it, Yaxley! I caught him staring at you at the Halloween party! He talks to you more than he does me! What the fuck do you have that I don't? I'm pretty and I have a respectable family, and— and I'm actually nice to him, unlike you —"

"Greengrass, calm down," Rowan said seriously, her eyes stern as she climbed off of Pansy's bed. "It's not normal to get like this —"

Daphne was breathing heavily. "No, no, you don't —"

"You're fighting with me over a boy right now, Greengrass," Rowan cut her off firmly. "That's all Malfoy is — a boy. He's not worth all of this. He's not worth arguing over, or worrying about."

Daphne growled. "Of course you would say that. You get his attention without trying!"

"No, I'm saying it because this is absolutely ridiculous!" Rowan huffed, "It's awful that you'd fight me over a boy like Draco Malfoy — someone who clearly couldn't give less of a shit about any of the girls he screws around with. I'll fight you for a list of other reasons, Greengrass, but not over a boy. Never over Draco fucking Malfoy. It's pathetic."

"I'll take him back off of you," Daphne sneered, "He always comes back to me eventually."

Rowan pursed her lips and nodded her head as if considering her words. "Okay, you do that. Next time you try and fight someone over him, though, maybe ask yourself if he would do the same for you. Then act accordingly."

A hard punch was delivered to Rowan's cheekbone. She would have crashed to the ground if Pansy hadn't been standing right behind her, her hands grabbing Rowan before she could stumble over. However, before any more words could be exchanged, Rowan was diving back over to Daphne at lightning speed, ignoring the gasps that came from Tracey and Millicent.

"Stop it!" Tracey screamed as Rowan pummelled her fist into Daphne's nose, keeping the blonde girl pinned beneath her on the ground. "Rowan, get off of her!"

"Fucking choke the bitch, Rowan," Pansy ordered over Tracey's cries.

Millicent had rushed out of the room to go and get help, but nobody paid attention to her.

"Have you not learnt from the last time you picked a fight with me?" Rowan sneered, glaring down at a bloody-nosed Daphne who had tears leaking from her face. "You'll never fucking win, Greengrass."

Daphne breathed heavily as she sent death squints back up at Rowan. "Your father came by my house on New Year's Day, Yaxley. Asked if any of us had seen you. Did it have something to do with the way those men were trying to touch you at Malfoy's party, hmm? Is Rowan Yaxley such a slut that she bends over for any Pureblood man? Even her own daddy —"

This time, Rowan's hands closed over Daphne's throat, cutting her off completely. Daphne struggled, her arms wrapping around Rowan's wrists weakly, but Rowan's nose only scrunched up as she squeezed harder.

"Okay, Rowan, stop," Pansy warned, and reached forwards just as the bedroom door slammed back open.

"Rowan!" Blaise gasped her name and was the first to dart forwards into the room.

Hands went underneath her arms and she was yanked off of Daphne who immediately started to cough and splutter, rolling over onto her hands as she welcomed the air back into her lungs. Rowan shoved Blaise off of her as soon as she was in a standing position, elbowing him when he tried to reach out.

"You're a cunt, Greengrass," Rowan spat, furiously glaring at the girl on the floor. "You're a sad, lonely, nasty little cunt. I hope you get everything you fucking deserve."

Blaise grabbed her again as Daphne laughed bitterly as she sat up, wiping away the blood beneath her nose. "Do you want me to go around telling everybody what I saw at the New Years Party, Yaxley? I'm sure people would love to know your dear old mother is being replaced by none other than your father's own —"

"Enough," Draco suddenly boomed from where he stood in the doorway with Theo and Millicent. "If you open your mouth one more time, Greengrass, I'll tell Blaise to let Yaxley go. We'll see how much more deformed she can make your nose look."

Daphne whimpered, her hand moving up to cover her broken, bloodied nose. Rowan was breathing heavily. She wasn't quite sure what the tears in her own eyes meant — anger, embarrassment, shame, sadness... She didn't like the curious looks that had crossed faces in the room at Daphne's little threat.

Daphne choked back a sob. "Draco, I —"

"Don't talk to me," Draco huffed, "You truly are pathetic."

Rowan didn't say anything but pushed past everybody by her door so that she could leave. She didn't want them to see her cry. She needed to get her emotions under control, to push them away before the water spilled.

"Rowan!" Theo jogged to catch up, placing a hand on her shoulder. "What was that about? Were you fighting over Draco?"

"No!" Rowan yelled, and then lowered her voice into a hiss as she watched Theo's face contort into surprise. "Not everything is about Malfoy, Theo! My life doesn't — shouldn't have to revolve around him twenty-four seven."

Theo opened his mouth to apologise, but Rowan was already off again.

....

i think im quite happy with this chapter actually :)) and im getting really excited to write the next ones as well! i hope it was enjoyable to read!

ohhh and side note but im going to harry potter studios in london for the second time on wednesday, and i'm sooo excited!!

word count: 5.3k

dyiansobrien.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.6K 1.1K 6
A new popular jinx has been created, which gives Ginny, Blaise, Pansy and Theo, a new idea for a prank on their weekly pranking day, which commences...
1.5K 13 76
Infatuation is never a good thing, especially for newly found deatheater, Draco Malfoy. Feelings of any sort, for any one, would only put his heart a...
362K 6.4K 17
**MATURE CONTENT** (Smut alert!) She felt herself lean back into him and he didn't move. "You've been avoiding me, Granger, I've missed you," he told...
185K 4.2K 41
Hermione always knew what reality was. She always knew what real life was. Real life was hard work and dedication. It was Friday Summer nights play...