A Harmony of Stars

By millywren

โญ’ ๐€ ๐‡๐€๐‘๐Œ๐Ž๐๐˜ ๐Ž๐… ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐’ โญ’ โ™ˆ๏ธŽ โ€ข โ™‰๏ธŽ โ€ข โ™Š๏ธŽ โ€ข โ™‹๏ธŽ โ€ข โ™Œ๏ธŽ โ€ข โ™๏ธŽ โ€ข โ™Ž๏ธŽ โ€ข โ™๏ธŽ โ€ข โ™๏ธŽ โ€ข โ™‘๏ธŽ โ€ข โ™’๏ธŽ โ€ข โ™“๏ธŽ Imagine a wor... More

โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ โ˜ฝ
โญ’ ๐š™ ๐š› ๐š˜ ๐š• ๐š˜ ๐š ๐šž ๐šŽ โญ’
โญ’ ๐‘ฎ๐’†๐’•๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’ ๐‘ฒ๐’๐’๐’˜ ๐’€๐’๐’– โญ’
โญ’ ๐‘บ๐’๐’†๐’†๐’‘๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘ด๐’๐’—๐’Š๐’† ๐‘ต๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• โญ’
โญ’ ๐‘บ๐’๐’†๐’†๐’‘๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘ด๐’๐’—๐’Š๐’† ๐‘ต๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• (๐‘ท๐’• ๐Ÿฎ) โญ’
โญ’ ๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’‚๐’„๐’‰ ๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’š โญ’
โญ’ ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’๐’‘๐’‘๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ, ๐’„๐’‚๐’–๐’”๐’† ๐’˜๐’‰๐’š ๐’๐’๐’•? โญ’
โญ’ ๐‘จ "๐‘น๐’†๐’ˆ๐’–๐’๐’‚๐’“" ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’š โญ’
โœฉ ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’Ž๐’‘๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ โœฉ
โญ’ ๐‘บ๐’•๐’–๐’‘๐’Š๐’… ๐‘บ๐’„๐’‰๐’๐’๐’ โญ’
โญ’ ๐’€๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐‘ญ๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’‡๐’–๐’ ๐‘พ๐’†๐’๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’† โญ’
โญ’ ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘บ๐’•๐’๐’“๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐‘บ๐’•๐’‚๐’“๐’” โญ’
โญ’ ๐‘บ๐’•๐’๐’๐’† ๐‘บ๐’˜๐’๐’“๐’… โญ’
THIS IS HALLOWEEN๐Ÿ˜โ€ผ๏ธ
โญ’ ๐‘ถ๐’‘๐’‰๐’Š๐’–๐’„๐’‰๐’–๐’” โญ’
โญ’ ๐‘ณ๐’†๐’•๐’•๐’–๐’„๐’† โญ’

โญ’ ๐‘ด๐’๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ฐ๐’ โญ’

461 16 54
By millywren

[ 𝗠𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝗻 ]

♈︎ ・ ♉︎ ・ ♊︎ ・ ♋︎ ・ ♌︎ ・ ♍︎ ・ ♎︎ ・ ♏︎ ・ ♐︎ ・ ♑︎ ・ ♒︎ ・ ♓︎

Payton couldn't believe her eyes.

She hit her forehead a couple of times to make sure she wasn't dreaming. This cul-de-sac neighborhood was cool and all, but she was more stunned by the fairy lights around one house. The blue one.

The one they said I needed to go to.

-PAYTON LEE - 16 YEARS OLD, MARCH 11, BUSAN, SOUTH KOREA-

"Payton!!"

She whirled around. "Chloe!"

-CHLOE DUBOIS - 16 YEARS OLD, JULY 6, BORDEAUX, FRANCE-

Chloe and Payton were really close friends. Since they were 4. Payton was kind of sad when Chloe left, but then she got the invite to come too, so she was back to normal.

She ran up to her, dragging her suitcase behind her, and Chloe hugged her tight. "Not so tight, Chloe, not so tight!" Payton squeezed out.

Chloe let go. "Sorry for squeezing you," Chloe said apologetically. "It's just been a while since I've seen you!"

Payton smiled. "Yeah, well, I'm here now." She set her luggage down.

"Chloe, who's at the door?" A voice called from inside.

"Payton Lee," she called back out. "You know, the one I told you about?"

A tall guy walked up to the door. He looked her up and down.

"Goodbye."

"Wait!" Chloe jumped and grabbed his arm. "You come back here, you baby!"

The guy just grunted as Chloe pulled him back to the doorway. "Introduce yourself."

He wouldn't budge.

"Alright, I'll do it for you. Payton, this is Sean. Sean, this is Payton."

-SEAN PRINCE, 17 YEARS OLD, OCTOBER 27, NEW YORK, U.S.A-

Payton stared at Sean with a look that said really? He stared back at her retorting, yeah, really.

"Nice to meet you, Sean," Payton said.

He groaned in response.

"Doesn't like people," Payton observed in a mumble. "Okay."

He sighed and turn to walk away but Chloe was still holding onto his arm. "No."

He grunted again. "Hey, Payton," he mumbled.

Payton raised her eyebrow. "Hello."

Chloe's eye twitched. "All right, let's just get back in the house. Payton, I'll give you a little tour because Mr. Grumpy wumpy Humpty Dumpty man is too lazy to do it with me."

Payton gave her a look as they walked back in. "Grumpy wumpy what?"

Chloe put her arm over Payton's shoulders. "Don't ask."

"I definitely will be asking." Payton shook her head and left her suitcase by the door as Chloe led her to the kitchen on the left. "Our kitchen."

"Huh," Payton murmured. "Looks expensive."

"It is," Chloe said. "That's why I try to keep it as spotless as I can. But you know, with a brother like mine always around, that's not very easy."

"Speaking of Lucas," Payton asked, "where is he? I heard he came with you."

You'd be surprised how well water signs and a fire sign can get along. Chloe and Lucas, her older brother, are a mess together, but they still care about each other, and Payton and Lucas care about each other as if they were siblings. Just like Payton and Chloe do.

Chloe nodded. "He's at the other house. The red one?" Payton nodded. Chloe smirked. "I think he'll be happy to see you. He was jumping around like a little kid when I told him you were coming."

Payton smiled and nodded. She was used to the way Lucas acted when it came to her. One time when Payton came over for a sleepover with Chloe, Lucas bought three family sized chip bags and pillows and blankets and candy. All meant for them. He ended up taking most of it but that's not the point.

"Maybe we can see him later, after the tour," Chloe said, leading her to another room. "This is the dining room, by the way."

Payton stared at it before looking at Chloe and asking, "How much is the rent here?"

"Don't have rent. I think this place is fully paid or something like that. Like the owner isn't charging us or something."

Payton's eyes widened. "Really?"

Chloe nodded, but then shrugged. "I think so."

"Wow."

"Well, this is the living room." Chloe showed her every room downstairs and they walked upstairs to see the rooms.

"Alright, my room is that first one," she pointed to a wooden door with a glowing ♋︎ on it. The symbol of Cancer. "Sean's is that one," she pointed to another door with the symbol of Scorpio, "and that's yours." She pointed to another door with a blue glowing symbol of Pisces on it.

"Thanks," Payton said as she walked to the door.

"No problem," she replied. "I'll be in my room."

Payton nodded, and when she left, she sighed softly and walked downstairs to get her luggage. She put down the handle and brought it upstairs.

Pulling the handle back up, Payton stared at the door. And then she opened it.

Payton stared, before she lugged her suitcase in and placed it by one of the night stands. She opened it and then grabbed a couple of her clothes to change from her hoodie and sweatpants.

She grabbed her purse, which she had conveniently carried around with her the whole day, and placed it on the bed.

She left the room and knocked on Chloe's door. She opened it. "Yes?"

"Can you text Lucas for me? I think I want to see him."

Chloe looked at Payton up and down. "Dressing up, I see."

Payton rolled her eyes. "There is nothing... how do I say... dressy-upy about Lucas. I just want to see him, is there a problem with that?"

Chloe shook her head. "I can text him."

She grabbed her phone from her jean pocket and quickly typed something in. Barely a second later Lucas replied. "That was fast," Chloe mumbled. "Yeah, he can see you right now. Red house. Okay?"

Payton nodded. "Red house. Got it."

♈︎ ・ ♉︎ ・ ♊︎ ・ ♋︎ ・ ♌︎ ・ ♍︎ ・ ♎︎ ・ ♏︎ ・ ♐︎ ・ ♑︎ ・ ♒︎ ・ ♓︎

Payton sighed before ringing the doorbell.

Not a second later, the door opened, and Lucas' trademark smirk flashed in front of her eyes. "Hey, Payton, nice seeing you here."

-LUCAS DUBOIS, 17 YEARS OLD, AUGUST 20, BORDEAUX, FRANCE-

"Hi, Lucas, nice seeing you, too," Payton said, putting her hands on her hips.

He stepped aside and held the door open. "Come in."

She walked in and he closed the door. "So what are your housemates like?"

He scoffed. "Housemates?"

"Yes, housemates, the people you share a house with?"

"So what are roommates? The people you share a room with?"

"Ugh, you're impossible."

"I like to think of myself as a master of words, but you do you." He smiled in spite of what Payton said.

"You know," Lucas started after a pause, "there's a party being held tonight by yours truly, and since my 'housemates' aren't here right now you can't meet them." Payton looked at him curiously. "So, you wanna come? Everyone on the street's gonna be there."

Payton shrugged. "I guess, sure! What time?"

"6:00 PM," he said. "Don't be late. I'll be waiting for you."

♈︎ ・ ♉︎ ・ ♊︎ ・ ♋︎ ・ ♌︎ ・ ♍︎ ・ ♎︎ ・ ♏︎ ・ ♐︎ ・ ♑︎ ・ ♒︎ ・ ♓︎

first chapter done!!

i had another zodiac book but i scrapped it for this one

what do you think?

alright, i'll take a break now because me and my sprained ankle need some rest

xo, milly <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.1K 1.5K 49
The world isn't as it seems, it is filled with all kinds of monstrous creatures. Our story begins when 12 of these supernaturals meet and join forces...
Stars of the Sky By :)

General Fiction

15.5K 343 23
Have you ever seen a star during the day? No? Well, stars only come out at night 12 teenagers experience the "joys" of highschool. While every knows...
12.5K 182 24
Cubed The zodiac signs wake up trapped in an unfamiliar place with a bunch of strangers from different parts of the world. Trying their best to find...
7.4K 129 30
This is a story about the zodiacs. This is a story of an unquestioned empire. This is a world where there are 12 clans, Scorpioโ™๏ธ the ruler over them...