The Blissful Life

By mob_sudhlor

BRIGHTWIN are married!!!! Let's take a sneak peak at their Blissful married life. More

Marriage
Everyday
KISS
Self defence
Cooking
Social media
Beautiful
Good Old days
Date
Punish
First Love
Good Old Days 2
Words
Vacation
Little honeymoon

MISS

468 21 1
By mob_sudhlor

Bright and Win Haven't met each other for almost 3 weeks. Bright is overseas on a business trip.

Both are devasted as this is their first time being apart.

They are both longing for each other.

Days later

Bright finally finds the time to come home to Win. He wants to surprise him but to his luck Win wasn't there at home.
So Bright decided to take a nap.

Win comes home, he finds Bright's shoes at the doorway and suddenly with excitement he runs towards their room.
But to his luck bright is sleeping.

Win sat beside sleeping bright, adores
the face he has missed so much past couple of weeks.

He gets on top of bright. Kisses him everywhere,Unbuttons him causing bright to wake up.

Win: Hi

Bright: Hi

Win: So you were awake the whole time?

Bright: You woke me up.

Win: Oh! Then let's just sleep.
*Obviously trying to hide his embarrassed face*

Bright: Says the one who was all ready to fuck a second ago. *Huuuuge smirk*

Win: I-It's not l-like that.

Bright: Then how is it?

Bright: Hmm? Tell me?

Win: damn you! I just missed you a lot and seeing you like that I wanted to taste you again.

Bright: Then what are you waiting for?

"6 hours later"

Win: your stamina! I am always amazed.

Bright: Don't underestimate my Expo.

Win: Never did.

Bright: Yeah The experience speaks for itself.

Win: *red as tomato* sleep smart ass

Bright: Can't. I want to be connected with you while sleeping.

Win: What in the world are you talking about SARALEO.

Bright: I meant cuddling. What did you think nuisance.

Win: *had enough+ as red as blood* GO SLEEP ON THE SOFA!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 472 16
The village chanagun is mysterious. It has many dead bodies, many secrets. But these secrets are not with a person himself but with the whole village...
7.7K 637 15
Sarawat Guntithanon...a man with a brain bit no emotions, invested each second of his life making money as for him it was the key to dominance and po...
88K 4.1K 20
Hello Mr.HouseWife 2 🌈 Life after Marriage 💍 Your favourite Mr HouseWife is back! The most requested continuation that you guys have waited for fi...
636K 39K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...