Sealed fate

By oisheekhan111

I kept running and running, my heart beating fast, my legs burning from all the cuts and bruises, my breathin... More

*Ehem Ehem*
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Notice
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35

Part 21

8.5K 210 34
By oisheekhan111

Alyssa's pov :

We got out of the hospital. This guy made me go through a full body checkup. The doctor told me that everything was fine and I was perfectly healthy.

Of course I was. You don't get sick just for blushing. But this man just said " your health is important. So checkups are necessary. " Thanks mom.

" Now that we're done with that, let's go eat something " he offered.

Wait. Eat something? Wouldn't that become a date then?

" Oh..um..I'm not that hungry. Can you just drop me to school, I think I can still catch my third period " he looked kind of disappointed at my answer.

But it can't be helped. Did he expect me to go on a date just like that? With someone I didn't like? If he did, then that's his fault.

" No, I'm hungry. So we're gonna eat first. Then I'll drop you to school" with that he held my wrist and just pulled me with him. Off to the car we go.

The stares we get every time we get out of the car is just so nerve wrecking. People mostly cower away and stare at him from afar. Does this not bother him at all,he looks so confident all the time. Is he that used to being stared at?

We stopped in front of a very huge fancy looking restaurant. But I just stopped. I looked at my pink crop top, skinny jeans and converse. I was highly underdressed for a place this fancy.

" What's wrong? Why'd you stop? Is this place not to your liking?" I just shook my head.

" Tell me what's wrong?" he said in such a soft voice I didn't think he was capable of making.

" I'm very underdressed " I said pointing at myself.

" Don't worry about that. You are gorgeous no matter what. Plus, who cares if some random unknown people think you're underdressed, right?" he gave me a reassuring look.

I blushed, he just called me gorgeous. Surprisingly, his words helped me. When did he start behaving so sweet.

That day I ended up totally not going to school. After eating at that restaurant, he dragged me around to do shopping. At first I was hesitant to pick anything too pricey.

But seeing my hesitance for an hour, I think he lost his patience. He started shoving every single dress he thought would look pretty on me into my hands. Every single dress that my eyes lingered on a little longer, he would get that.

In the end, we ended up with both our hands filled with shopping bags. I never thought I'd have fun doing shopping, and that also with a Mafia leader. What are the odds.

But that fun was replaced with guilt the moment I saw the total amount of the bill.

30,000$!!!!!!!!!

My whole family never earned this much. This is too much!!!

I started pulling him to the side and telling him let's return everything, I don't like any of the items.

He looked confused, and then disappointed for a moment.

" Why? I thought you liked them just moments ago?"

" I did. But now I don't. So let's just return them"

" why? You want something pricier? Just tell me, I'll buy it for you" his question got me bewildered. What got him to think that?

" Huh? No! It's too pricey! I can't take it from you! I never even intended to buy anything in the first place! I just thought maybe I'll just go with the flow and have some fun"

He looked relieved and kind of happy now. The disappointing look long gone from his face. What's he thinking.

" Anyways. I've had a surprisingly great time. That's enough for me. So please let's return them. "

" No, we're buying all of it" he said, more like ordered.

" No we're not! The guilt will kill me!"

We kind of argued about it for a while, but in the end he bought everything, shushed me up by threatening me. Then again took me to a big restaurant which made me feel insecure again.

And then dropped me home, of course with the loads of shopping bags. He noticed that I wasn't wearing the locket he gave.

For the first time that day, he became serious and told me to wear that locket all the time. Even when I'm at home. He even told me if I didn't do as he said, he'll know it, and I'll face the consequences.

With that he left. What a great way to end a great day. Note the sarcasm. Why did he want me to wear that locket so badly anyways? Maybe he wants his gift to be appreciated.

But to be honest, I was still bewildered and was having a hard time believing that I had a fun day with The Arestair. What was happening.

Rae was surely gonna freak out when she knows I indirectly went on a date...

***************

Arestair's pov :

The way her mom tried to peek was kind of funny to me. My Alyssa looked so embarrassed at that, She's too cute.

It looks like she has a very nice mom and I'm glad to see that they have a good bond.

As I started to drive, I felt her stare at me. I looked at her and surely enough, she was staring.

But she looked very deep in thought, like her mind wasn't here. What was she thinking about? This went on for a while.

" I know I'm gorgeous, but you need to stop staring at me" I finally broke the silence.

She blushed so hard, her face became red it was too cute. I had an idea that she probably was thinking about me. But the moment I asked that, she blushed even harder.

Her face became too red which actually concerned me. I checked her temperature and surely enough she was a little hot. So I took her to the hospital .

I know i'm being dramatic, but I couldn't help the worry I felt for her. Fortunately my princess was totally fine and healthy.

We ate at a restaurant and then went to shopping.

This girl was literally not choosing anything. She'd look at a dress, and then look at the price. The moment she looks at the price tag, she Let's go of the dress as if it were a plague.

Were the dresses not up to her taste? Maybe she wears more pricey or different stuff. I've finally had enough, this was taking wayy too long. I started taking every single dress I thought looked nice.

I was actually having fun. Never had I ever thought I'd have fun doing shopping, that also with a girl.

I did take a few of the models that I " fake dated" to shopping. I give them time and money, they give me the contacts and information I need. It was pure business to be fair. I'd never let those filthy women touch me.

And I thought nothing could be more boring and irritating than shopping at that time. But with her, this was fun. While paying the cashier, she stopped me. She wanted to return everything.

I was confused for a moment. Did she not like any of the things? I thought she did, she looked happy. Was it because I was buying them? She didn't want to take anything from me?

No, that's not right. She did accept the locket/ pendant I gave her. What's wrong now? I saw her looking at the receipt. Was she..disappointed that these things weren't pricey enough.

Did she want me to spend more money? I was a little disappointed. The total amount wasn't much, it was average I agree. That's to be expected I guess.

But I actually never thought she'd be the type to care about price tags and money...

It doesn't matter though.  I can do anything for her and I will not disappoint her. I'll buy her the whole mall if that's what she wants.

But her reasons shocked me. She was actually considering the prices and did not want the things because the things were too pricey for her.

She said the total amount was way too much and she'd feel guilty to take these.

Now it made sense,the reason  she wasn't choosing anything at the start was not because the dresses weren’t pricey enough, but because she thought they were too pricey.

I felt relieved. She really was as simple and caring as I thought her to be.And she really wasn't someone who showed off and cared about price tags and money like the other girls I met.

I felt happy. Finally someone who doesn't care about my fame, power or money.

All the more reason to make her mine and not let her go.

I dropped her home in the evening. I made her take the day off from her work. I was glad she didn't go to that cringe worthy "UwU cafe". That name still gets me. Ew.

I noticed that she didn't wear the locket I gave her the moment she got into the car today. I wanted scold her for that the whole day, but didn't get the opportunity to do that.

The day was going great, and I didn't want to ruin that. Damn, when had I become so considerate. This girl was making me turn soft.

I scolded her before she went inside her home. I have many many enemies. I've been circling around her all this time like the earth to the sun. I'm sure my enemies already know about it.

They fear me, so they wont try anything funny so easily. But still, there's a risk that they might try to harm her. I know i'm risking her life, but that's exactly why I keep my two best fighters to keep an eye on her at all costs.

That locket is an extra measure I've taken, as a final source of safety in case anything bad happened to her. I needed to keep her safe. So, She needs to wear that locket all the time.

After giving her a good scolding and some warnings, I went home. I know I destroyed the mood, but it was for her own good.

That whole day I couldn't stop smiling thinking about our time together. I mentally praised myself for behaving well.

This was actually considered our first date together . I was happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 8.5K 9
WARNING‼️This book contains abstruse topics such as Dark Love, Abuse, Violence etc if you are not comfortable with the above please feel free to swip...
2.3M 82.9K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
234K 5.5K 45
"All this was a misstake. I thought I would get help and be free but I threw myself into another nightmare." My voice barely a whisper. ------- She h...