BLUE SLIVER LOVE (Soul land 1)

By JaredHart282

Lixue Ling was the eyecatcher of Holy spirit village for.....for a boy. No one knew where exactly he came fro... More

CHAPTER 1| Beginnings
CHAPTER 2| Losses
CHAPTER 3| Emotions
CHAPTER 4| Uninvited guest...... sort of
CHAPTER 5| Chicken Man
CHAPTER 6| In The Academy
CHAPTER 7| Butterfly Spirit
CHAPTER 8| Hurt,Pain and kidnapped
CHAPTER 9| Mind Change
CHAPTER 10| Confession
CHAPTER 11| Seven Years Later
CHAPTER 13| Shrek School
CHAPTER 14| Exams and Accidents
CHAPTER 12| Talk and Exploration
CHAPTER 15| Understanding
CHAPTER 16| Assaulted
CHAPTER 17| Shrek's First Angel
CHAPTER 18| Micax the Fire Demon
CHAPTER 19| Healing & First Date......?
CHAPTER 20| Uniforms and Drinks
CHAPTER 21| Just Battle Uniforms?.......... yeah right!
CHAPTER 23| Emperor Battle Team 2
CHAPTER 24| Diamond Soul Battle Team
CHAPTER 25| Father Son Time.
CHAPTER 26| What Is In Your Brain
CHAPTER 27| Meeting Liu Er Long Once Again.
CHAPTER 28| New Shrek School, Master's Past & Tangsan
CHAPTER 29| Poison & Ice Fire Mouth Spring.
CHAPTER 30| Missing /Rejection.
CHAPTER 31| Tang Ji's Unknown Past
CHAPTER 32| Soul Beast
CHAPTER 33| Wu + Ji (WuJi)
CHAPTER 34| Gone.
CHAPTER 35| One Year Later
CHAPTER 36| Tough Love.
CHAPTER 37| Confusion & Decision.
CHAPTER 38| Little White Lies.

CHAPTER 22| Emperor Battle Team 1

334 21 0
By JaredHart282

Lixue narrowly dodged the barrages of black ice that headed his way, moving back closer to his team.

"This guy's attacks are ruthless,I don't think we can get close to them if he keeps this up." He informed his team as he place a huge barrier around them when the ice shards were heading their way. It was clear that they wanted to take him out because of his defensive capabilities. No one had actually gotten a hit on each other's team yet because of two particular people.

Rei Todo from the Emperor Team who immediately sent a hail rain of sharp pointy icicle shards at them to take them out quickly and Lixue who put up an ice barrier after just narrowly escaping the surprise attack. But Shrek had a plan, and just had to wait this out.

"Can Lixue keep this up. The attack of this Rei kid is really something else. Just what is Micax and Qin teaching these kids." Dean asked looking out the window at the devastating attack of the Emperor Team. They didn't even seem to be trying.

"Frander don't underestimate Lixue first soul skill that easily. Not even I could break it." Mr. Zhao patted the man on the back while still watching the match. Teacher just looked on,it wasn't that Zhao couldn't break the barrier it was just that he didn't know how it worked. Lixue Unfathomable Ice Barriers were really powerful even though it was gotten from a ten year old soul beast but it still had it's flaws. The barrier had the unique ability of absorbing the soul power in any attack and sending it back at the opponents, basically making the person fight themselves but his ice Barriers was only in it's third soul ring and his opponent had more powerful soul rings. There was only so much that his barriers could take. Looking on he clenched his fist, Lixue could make it. He assured himself.

"Are you seriously going to hide in the whole time snowflake. I expected more from you after reading your profile." Rei Todo said smugly still intensifying his attack while Wu fake vomited at him trying to flirt with her brother.

Suddenly there was a slash of purple claws that sent him flying back to his teammates. Zhu Zhu Qing revealed herself signaling that it was clear for them to attack.

They immediately released their martial souls, Lixue now only having his wings behind him rather than the full on wardrobe change. He had been practicing to find an in between from and he ended up spouting only wings.

Tangsan immediately rapped vines around his teammates waists and Lixue took up into the air. Mu Bai rushed to attack the Black Martial Turtle duo in an attempt to subdue them but their defense was really strong sending Shrek's Captain into the air as Yu Tian Heng shot into the air ready to strike Mu Bai down with blue lightning.

"You feel into my trap. First soul skill- Thunder dragon claws! I exert power power in the air, there no were to run." He yelled sending a huge voltage at the Shrek's Captain but Lixue wasn't going to let that happen.

"Oh no you don't. It doesn't matter were the attack is form, my barriers can block any and all attacks even the ones in mid air. First soul skill- Unfathomable Ice Barrier." An Ice Barrier formed around Mu Bai just as the lightning strike was about to hit him and the impact sent the Ice orb crashing down with a tumb but after the dust clear Mu Bai revealed himself to be perfectly fine and unharmed. The others sighing in relief at that.

"Thanks First Angel." He smiled at the flying boy using Lixue contestant's name the younger boy just winking at him." No problem Evil Eyed White Tiger."

Yu Tian Heng glared at the flying boy. He was really good,no wonder Teacher Micax had told them to be wary of him. He was not only good but he was also from three branches as well. This Lixue Ling boy was being a real problem to them.

"We have to take the pretty butterfly boy out if we want to actually put their team down but that would be difficult. Teachers said he was from Support, Defense and Knee Attack Branch but so far he has only shown the former two. I don't want to find out how he does the latter part." Rei Todo walked up to his captain and told him. Yu Tian Heng rolled his eyes when he heard the his teammate's words, it's not like they didn't know that. They had a plan to do just that but to do it would require someone to get the others distracted.

"Let's go." He told his team as they advance at their opponents.

Mu Bai went again to deal with the Black Martial Turtle duo,this time being extra cautious. He blocked the punch sent by Shi Mo, using his free leg to kick Shino a few meters away. The Turtle brothers however didn't seem done as Shi Mo got around the blockade and took Mu Bai leg swinging him to crush into the other Black Martial Turtle defender. Mu Bai wasn't giving up however as he round kicked the Shi Mo making the soul fall on his feet while the others got the opportunity to get to the other opponents. He then swiftly gave Shino an uppercut punch that sent him flying. Shi Mo quickly got to his feet and tried to attack Mu Bai but Tangsan was able to pull him back to safety.

Zhu Zhu Qing went straight for Osler after getting through the Emperor Team strong defense. The two attacking each other with tremendous speed. Every attack that was thrown the two were equally matched, being able to dodge it, not giving each other the opportunity to take the other down.

Ji went head on with the Emperor Team's Captain. He used his axe to send waves of red lightning at him which of course the Blue lightening T-Rex soul master was able to deflect but Ji wasn't giving up. Using his axe he blocked a lightning strike and used his axe to send his axe into the ground, cracks forming releasing a strong wave of Wind and light that sent Captain into the air as he performed his self made skill, however that couldn't bring the captain down.

Wu went after Yu Feng but somehow found herself going against her intended target and Mika lu but she could manage. Using her arched leg and her Rou fighting skill was more than enough to take them down. Mika lu was able to spot one of Wu's leg and throw her away only for a Blue Sliver Plant vine to appear and propel the rabbit haired girl to come back to them trying to strike a powerful kick to the two only for Yu Feng to and Mika lu to get out of the way and trapping her in a cyclone of powerful winds while Mika lu sent a barrage of Flaming strikes her way but like the other time Tangsan was able to pull her out of harms way.

'Hmm Strange. How can he control every strand of Blue Sliver Plant like an extra limb? Pulling requires strength and it isn't easy to control it this well,let alone control eight teammates at the same time. Didn't Mister tell them that we should also keep an eye out for him. We were so focused on that girlish boy that we totally forgot.' Yu Tian Heng thought to himself when his opponent with the lightning attribute axe was pulled away from him before he could deliver his final attack. Unknown to him it was difficult to control Blue Sliver Plant with pure strength but Tangsan had the skill from Tang's clan. Controlling Crane Catching Dragon, and with this skill he had the whole situation under control.

"Mister was right. We should pay more attention to you. Thunder Dragon Claws." Readying his attack he spoke looking at the soul master of Controlling Branch. He sent his lightning attack to the boy but just like last time an ice barrier from around his target protecting him from the strike.

"You didn't think it would be that easy,did you?"Yu Tian Heng was getting frustrated with everything. Lixue hovered by Tangsan's side hands at the ready for another attack. It was then that he realized that he was engulfed one of the annoying ice barriers as all his opponents circled him. He had fallen into their trap.

"You know my ice barriers are good for protection but they can also come in handy when I want to keep someone in place." Lixue told the now trapped captain. Their opponents level were really higher than theirs, therefore they couldn't defeat them on a head-on fight but Tangsan had a plan. The key to obtain victory was him,Yu Tian Heng,his strength was very mighty and the sharpest spear of the Emperor Team. If they could first break the spear, the scale of victory and defeat would be tilted. This strategy wouldn't be possible however if not for Yu Tian Heng himself. He,as expected,was very arrogant and Shrek's Eight Devils and First Angel took complete advantage of this.

"Tangsan is really clever and did as I expected he would do. Using that their captain as bait while his blue sliver plant was used to neutralize his attacks.They were just not for saving his Captain,Wu and Ji but to attract Yu Tian Heng attention to him. Lure your enemy into your depths really good strategy.This kid keeps proving to me that he deserves to marry Lixue. As the Captain of the Emperor Team,Yu Tian is indeed calm, reliable and strong but in his heart when facing the 'weaker' team he has been a bit reckless. Lixue however is still a problem since he does a lot of unpredictable things, but I suppose he gets that from me." Micax told himself or was it the man that stood beside him,he didn't really know. He smirk at the man without a name who only sighed eyes still focused on the battle at hand.

"You know we are the leaders of Emperor Battle team and you rotting for our opponents doesn't really speak well of you." Micax chuckled rolling his eyes at the man.

"I'm in a relationship with you, that already doesn't speak well of me. And we both knew it from the start that they wouldn't win with Lixue on the other team. We were just too nice to say it out loud to them." Micax explained, joking in the first part and being brutally honest in the second. The man really wanted to protest but he didn't have anything to debunk what his husband had said. Lixue hadn't even performed the Butterfly Constellation yet and he secretly hoped that he didn't. They both watch on after that.

Du Gu Yan, the soul master with the Jade Phosphor Serpent beast soul and also the vice captain, tried running in to aid her teammates but was stopped by Fatty's flames which were really hot but Mika was sure that he could pass.

"Lixue you know what to do." Mu Bai ordered, the boy nodding before flying off to the opposing team stopping the fire attribute cat boy from trying to venture.

"Are you going to fight as all by yourself." Osler asked with a smug smile his body already in a fighting stance the others doing the same. Lixue found himself smiling as he unleashed his third soul skill.

"No! I'm just a distraction. Third soul skill- Butterfly Effect." Butterflies made of pure light formed around him as his beauty intensified making even some of the audience spell bound. Before any of them knew what was happening their eyes made their minds trapped in his Charm skill, they all laying on the floor and admiring him like idiots. He couldn't keep it up for long so he hoped the others would be done soon.

"Lixue has a Charm skill?" Dean Frander asked in disbelief as he saw the effect it was actually causing. This Charm skill was powerful.

"Lixue third soul skill is known as Butterfly Effect, with it he is able to trap the minds of his opponents for a specific amount time depending on his soul power. Once in the trance it's very difficult for people around and slightly higher than his level to break free and impossible for the one's below him to even try. The disadvantage however is the amount of soul power it consumes." Master replied with a smirk. Lixue had bought his team enough time to subdue the Emperor Team's Captain without any interruptions.

At the other side of the flame wall Tangsan had tried tangling the Blue lightning T-Rex with his first soul skill- Intertwine but Yu Tian Heng was able to dodge all of them. Next Fatty sent a straight line of fire towards him, the boy being able to block it but that was just a distraction for Tangsan to rap him in blue sliver plants.

"Excellent Combination. How can Yu Tian Heng overcome his plight." Announced the excited referee as the audience cheered at what she had said. Where had she been the entire time anyway.......

Yu Tian growled as he broke free of his confinement only for Mu Bai and to send their White Tiger Intense Light Wave at him and shocking line drive his way, but Yu Tian was fazed. Readying himself he also sent his attack Fury of thunderbolts to counter attack them. The collision sent a huge wave of power directly upwards the podium where the referee stood almost knocking her down.

"Woah! Is this really a soul battle between honors?" She asked practically no one while hanging on to a stand for her dear life, but that in it's own sense was funny since she had wings.

Mu Bai and Ji were sent back a few meters as they each held their chest because of the slight pain that they felt at that area. Blue lightning T-Rex was strong but in coherence to soul power, White Tiger Intense Light Wave and Shocking line drive were more superior. But Yu Tian Heng had only fallen one step further than both Mu Bai and Ji. Blue lightning T-Rex was apparently overbearing.

Zhu Zhu Qing had at some point become on with her surrounding that Yu Tian didn't see her before it was too late, striking him before becoming visible again. She could get used to this. Wu then used her scorpion braided hair to fling Yu Tian Heng into the air where she gave him a series of jabs at his back and sides, the Captain of the Emperor Team screaming in pain whenever the impact occurred and with the help of Qibao Amber Pagoda she currently had an increment of thirty percent (30%). Yu Tian couldn't escape from Wu's Rou Skill even if he wanted to.

"Due to the fire wall and the dancing glowing boy that seems to keep them in a trance, teammates of the Emperor Team can't help." Said the referee.

Wu then sent him to Mu Bai who punched him hard, sending Yu Tian through the fire also put it off as he crashed into one of the Black Martial Turtle defenders. Lixue immediately went back to his team while their opponents regained their minds back glaring at the boy that made them look like idiots in front of everyone. They had done what was needed and Yu Tian was immobilized.

Du Gu Yan emerald green eyes darkened at a particular white haired boy. He was the main reason why they couldn't help their Captain when he needed. "I'll kill you all. Staring with you." Stumping her feet on the ground she released her Jade Phosphor Serpent that aimed straight for Lixue, the white haired boy barely being able to dodge it. This made her even angrier as she engulfed them in a dark violet mist.

"Du Gu Yan's best skill, Jade Phosphor Serpent Venom." The referee announced. The Venom of Jade Phosphor Serpent was extremely dangerous and even though Yu Tian was strong,he wouldn't dare touch it let alone that she released the venom with her third soul skill making the poison take effect very quickly. One touched by the venomous fog, that touch would be inflamed immediately. Yan li is a little lazy normally but when someone hurts Yu Tian Heng she goes crazy. Kinda like a certain someone we know.

"Get back!" Tangsan ordered as he pulled everyone from the venomous fog. Pressing a few buttons on his belt he brought out a small bottle of some liquid. Nodding to both Mu Bai and Fatty he threw it into the air in a straight direction as they both used their respective soul skill White Tiger Intense Light Wave and Phoenix Fire Line to blow it up at the same time creating a massive explosion of alcohol that neutralized Du Gu Yan poison.

"It's Alcohol. No! this cannot be possible. How could you neutralize my Jade Phosphor Purple Venom?" Her voice held disbelief demanding an answer to which Tangsan easily gave.

"Jade Phosphor Serpent Venom is such an insignificant skill. Venom is the unique skill of Tang's clan. I added realgar powder into the alcohol. Then it is ignited by the Fire of Phoenix. Although you Jade Phosphor Serpent Venom is strong,it can be neutralized." This seemed to enrage her even more while her whole team just started on in shock. Turns out there was shut an intelligent way of neutralizing it.

Ye Ling Ling suddenly walked up to her teammates who were losing hope. "Do you let these small obstacles make you afraid of the opponent."

Her voice was smooth and reassuring as she began to heal her teammates. Shrek's Eight Devils and First Angel had neglected the existence of the Nine Hearts flowering Apple Soul Master and that wasn't good. They could strike first because they took advantage of their opponents recklessness but this time they were the reckless ones.

"Ling Ling is right. What are you waiting for. Attack!" Yu Tian back on his feet instructed to his teammates as they advanced forward. Du Gu Yan made a green toxic gas surround the ring while giving her teammates an immunity pill.

"This venomous again...... Oscar now!" Tangsan shouted to the sausage boy who made Detoxifying sausages for all of them except Lixue who just above the smoke who only went back down when the green fog was no more.

The fight had only just begun.

************************************************************************************************************
'Unedited.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 174 20
After the fall of Jun Wu, Xie Lian ascended to become the heavenly emperor. Witnessing Xie Lian's glory and success, Hua Cheng began to feel inferior...
19 0 21
Ye Ling was unexpectedly reborn and came to a magical world, an era where all people could control spirits. By successfully activating the Yuling Sys...
703 30 12
Of the ancient gods only one remained in the world. This god lived alone for thousands of years and no longer had any desires. Legend had it that dur...
429K 14.9K 35
He is from a very rare clan of a tribe that holds an unequaled beauty, brain, strength, and skills. He was exiled intentionally by his parents becaus...