I still love you || Taekook |...

By BabyTaeBear95

"I thought you left me again." Taehyung said hugging him tightly. "I'll never leave you no matter what happen... More

πŸ‚ introduction πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-1 πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter- 2 πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter- 3 πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter- 4 πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter- 5 πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter- 6 πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter- 7 πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter- 8 πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter- 9 πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-10 πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-11πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-12πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-13πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-14 πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-15 πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-16πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-17πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-18πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-19πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-20πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-21πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-22πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-23πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-24πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-25πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-26πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-27πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-28πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-29πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-30πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-31πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-32πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-33πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-34πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-35πŸ‚
πŸ‚chapter-36πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-37πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-38πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-39πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-40πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-41πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-42πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-43πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-44πŸ‚
πŸ‚ chapter-45(M)πŸ‚
πŸ‚ Epilogue πŸ‚

πŸ‚ chapter-46πŸ‚

6.3K 249 24
By BabyTaeBear95

Call me by your name~

•••••❥♡♡♡~~~

Taehyung put his lips on jungkook's forehead and let them linger there for some time. He moves back to stare at his little baby.

"You left me three years ago. At that time i couldn't do anything but not again. I will not let you go ever again, i will make sure of it, you are mine, only mine." He husks possessively and pecks his lips.

He pulls jungkook closer, placing their joined hand near his heart after placing a kiss on it too. With free hand he keeps stroking his bun's soft fluffy hairs.

He doesn't know when he falls asleep but his face adorns a delighted look because he has his everything, his bun in his arms. He needs nothing now all he needs is his bun with him for the rest of his life.

–🥀–

"We are getting married the day after tomorrow, ok love."

Jungkook opened his eyes after the dream but immediately closed them when so much light went inside his eyes at once. He again tried to open them but this time slowly.

He felt familiar warm lips on his forehead which made him look up. He was instantly met with the sight of his hyungie looking so adorable with messy hair and a beautiful boxy smile on his face. 

His lips twitch up beautifully after seeing his hyungie. A blush crept on his cheeks when taehyung pecked his lips. First he was a little shy but when all the memories of last night flooded his mind he turned all red.

He hurriedly hid his face into taehyung's strong chest shyly. After seeing him all shy and flushed, taehyung started to chuckle fondly.

"Good morning my shy little angel." He beamed kissing on top of jungkook's head.

"Goo mwoning." His voice came out as muffled as he continued to hide more in taehyung's chest.

"Lemme see my pretty bun." Taehyung said but jungkook shook his head, still hiding.

"Oh come on baby you weren't shy last night. The way you were screaming and moaning-" taehyung teased him shamelessly making him more shy.

"Shut up." He gasped loudly, and tried to raise his hand to put his palm on taehyung's lips, stopping the man to speak further, but he couldn't because his hand was tied with taehyung's.

He instantly looks at taehyung who hovers over him, eyes locked with his. The next moment taehyung captured his already swollen lips into a sweet loving kiss while hand busy untying the silk rope from their wrists.

Taehyung pulled out and gently raised jungkook's left hand looking at it with an adoration filled eyes. Jungkook followed his gaze and his eyes widened when he saw a diamond ring shining bright on his ring finger with all his glory.

"So it was not a dream." He mumbled, eyes turned glossy looking at the beautiful ring with admirable eyes.

But soon he frowned and that frown turned into panickness when he didn't find his promise ring. That ring holds a very special and important place in his heart because it was the first ring which taehyung gave him.

"Hyungie my ring?" He asked, looking at him with curious eyes.

And taehyung fell in love all over again with his pure hearted angel. He smiled widely and stretched his hand to grab the box. He grabs the box and takes out the ring from it.

"Here is my bun's ring." Taehyung showed the ring.

Jungkook finally sighs in relief with his lips stretched to form a biggest smile on his face. He was about to take the ring from taehyung but the said boy stops him. He frowns looking at taehyung.

"Wait a minute, love." Taehyung said as he got up from the younger's body and walked to the closet.

He took out a platinum chain and then put the ring in it. He went to jungkook who was about to sit but taehyung stopped him and put the locket around his neck.

He kissed the ring after putting it on jungkook. His face was an inch away from jungkook's as his hot breath was fanning on the younger's lips.

"We are going out for our wedding shopping after lunch, ok fiance."

Saying it he stood up from the now shocked boy who almost forgot to breath. But soon he came back to reality and immediately got up but was it a good idea?

Absolutely not. The moment he sat on the bed he yelped loudly when he felt the pain in his lower region. 

"Ahhh." 

This gained taehyung's attention. He rushed to him and wrapped his arms around his bun to stop him from falling on the bed again. 

"Careful love." He warned worriedly and glanced at jungkook's face but it made him gulp fearfully when he saw the younger boy was dangerously glaring at him.

"I-i will give you painkillers later after feeding you." He spoke laughing nervously when jungkook kept glaring at him.

"It's your fault hyungie. How am I gonna walk now?" He huffed, crossing his arms over his chest.

"You don't have to baby, your fiance is here to carry you wherever you want to go." Taehyung said cheekily and picked him in his arms, causing him to let out a small yelp.

Jungkook wrapped his arms and legs around his neck and waist and rested his chin on taehyung's shoulder while blushing madly. But when he was about to bury his face in his hyungie's neck his eyes caught something.

"What's that?" He asked with a frown pointing at the lube bottle.

Taehyung followed the direction where jungkook was pointing. He curves his lips from one side, looking back at his baby with a smirk.

"You know what's that right, don't you?" He asked back with a smug look but jungkook was not in the mood to feel anything about it,  not when he was furious.

"Why do you have it? Don't tell me you-"

"Shut your pretty mouth up baby before i fuck you hard again but this time without any lube." He warned glaring at the boy who gulped audibly.

"And about it i brought it just yesterday and for us only. Now let's take a bath shall we?" He hinted and got a vigorous nod from the younger.

–🥀–

"Enough now hyungie i can't eat more." Jungkook whines when taehyung kept stuffing his mouth with the pancakes.

"Ok only last bite after this i will stop." Jungkook opened his mouth to protest but taehyung shoved the pancake in his mouth.

He whined loudly with puffed cheeks and hit taehyung's chest with his fists. Taehyung just grabbed his hand and kissed there.

Jungkook chewed the food while glaring at taehyung who kept staring at him with a whipped smile lingering on his lips.

"How can someone be this beautiful? Oh god i am damn lucky to have you in my life koo." He stated staring at jungkook with pure love and fondness in his eyes.

Jungkook's cheeks were on fire. They turned bright red in colour. He hides his face with his palms.

"Stop it h-hyungie you are, y-you are m-making me shy." He muttered quietly.

Taehyung pulls him closer to his chest and hugs him tightly, kissing his head fondly. They stayed like that for some time until taehyung decided to talk.

"Baby we should get ready now we have to go shopping." Jungkook abruptly looks at him. He put his hands in his hips glaring at his hyungie.

"Wait a minute, when did you propose me? Why should i go shopping when you didn't even ask me if i want to marry you or not?" He accused eyes never leaving the elder boy who raised his eyebrow.

"Do I need to do that? And what do you mean by you don't want to marry me? Of course you have to marry me, you don't have any other option baby. You are stuck with me, your every minute every moment is mine and mine only." He replies possessively and pecks his lips making him go speechless.

But his heart skipped a beat and his tummy filled with millions of butterflies in his tummy when taehyung claimed him like this possessively. He loves it so much when taehyung gets a possessive for him. 

"I love you so much my soon to be hubby." Jungkook said lowly with red cheeks avoiding looking at taehyung's eyes.

And this time taehyung was the one who felt something inside his heart after hearing 'hubby' from his bun's mouth. It sounds so good and sweet like honey to hear.

But still he didn't failed to reply back to his bun.

"I love you more my life." 

–🥀–

Jungkook was getting frustrated, annoyed and irritated with every passing second because of the wedding shopping. One time his eyes catch something which he likes just for a few seconds but the next moment he finds it ugly.

Taehyung was carrying him around in his arms not giving a damn about anything or anyone around them. Jungkook at first protested as he didn't like the attention they were getting but later he got used to it and is now busy throwing tantrums.

Not only were they shopping but also their parents and friends. They were freaking out and cursing taehyung for dropping the bomb of the wedding without even giving any warning to them.

It took them a whole day to do the shopping. After having dinner taehyung with jungkook made his way to the car. He opens the door for jungkook to get in but his mom grabs jungkook's hand.

He raised his brow looking at his mom with a questionable look on his face. Mrs kim pulls jungkook behind him.

"What are you doing mom leave my bun we are getting late for home." He said trying to grab jungkook's hand but mrs kim slapped his hand away.

"Kookie will not go with you, he is gonna stay with us tonight and you are not allowed to meet him before your wedding." She announced causing taehyung to gasped loudly.

"What are you saying mom? No way in hell i am going to stay away from my koo." He protested but mrs kim just rolled her eyes.

"You have to. Aren't you the one who announced your wedding without telling your one and only beautiful mom. Now suffer, let's go kookie." She snapped dragging jungkook towards their car.

"You can't do this mom, I can't stay away from my bun." He blurted trailing behind the two.

"Well you have to and you are going to stay with jimin bye bye my brat." Mrs kim said with a smirk and got inside the car after jungkook.

Jungkook was staring at taehyung with longing in his eyes. He also don't want to go away from his hyungie but he can't go against his mom either.

Taehyung hopelessly stared at the moving car eyes never leaving his bun who was doing the same, looking at him.

"Let's go tae." Jimin said and dragged him away while he let himself get dragged as his eyes were still fixed on the car.

–🥀–

"What are you doing yugy you will ruin mine dress." Jungkook literally yelled for the nth time while yugyeom just rolled his eyes.

"Yah i am just fixing your collar you brainless bunny." He snapped but jungkook just huffed.

"You are brainless here and where is dad? Oh god why is he taking so much time? I wanna go out and get married as soon as possible." He whines and at the same time mrs kim enters the room.

"So someone is getting impatient to get married huh?" She asked teasingly.

She thought she would see a blushy shy jungkook but it never happened as the younger boy ran towards her.

"Yes i am really impatient mom, call your oldie best friend. I am getting late for my own wedding. My hyungie is waiting for me." He whined, lips jutted out forming a sad pout.

But then Mr jeon came there with glossy eyes. His son is getting married with the love of his life. He is happy but still his heart is feeling overwhelmed by the thought of jungkook leaving him.

He got jungkook after almost 19 years. He spent more than three years with jungkook and in these years he gave his time his love to his son, he did everything which he was unable to do in those past years and now when he's going to leave him he can't contain his tears.

He dragged his feet slowly towards his son, eyes shedding tears continuously. When he was in front of his son he expected a hug and comforting words but what he didn't expect was a glare from his son.

"Yah Jeon jungsuk why are you late? You know right it's my wedding today and you still came this late. And what with this face? You look ugly at least wipe your snort." Jungkook scolded him shaking his head in disappointment.

It took a few seconds to Mr jeon and others to process every word of jungkook. But when he did he wiped his tears while scoffing.

"Why the hell was i crying for this brat. Oof i wasted my precious tears." He scoffed, yeeting his tears away.

"Are you done dad? If not then tell me i will ask someone else to escort me." He warned and mr jeon's eyes widened as he hurriedly spoke.

"No need, let's go." Jungkook instantly hold his dad's hand and both left the room followed by yugyeom and mrs kim.

When they entered the hall jungkook started to get nervous. He held his dad's hand tightly while biting his rosy lips. He hung his head low in shyness but still he felt an intense gaze on him. He raised his head and his eyes met with the love of his life, who was looking all handsome. His hyungie.

Taehyung was staring at jungkook with lovable eyes as his heart was thumping in his chest with every step jungkook was taking towards him.

He long forgotten how to breath as his bun was looking heavenly, damn beautiful. He was indeed very lucky to have such beauty in his life. Jungkook is not only beautiful from outside but from inside too.

He just can't believe that finally his bun his baby, his angel, is going to be his husband. Finally he will have all rights on him. Finally he can call him by his name.

He took some steps forward towards the two. Mr jeon looked at him with misty eyes and spoke.

"Please take care of my son."

"I will always forever dad, i promise." Taehyung promised wholeheartedly.

Mr jeon kissed jungkook's forehead and then gave his hand in taehyung's who held it tightly and kissed on his knuckle.

Both went towards the priest, eyes locked with one another looking at each other lovingly. Taehyung leans closer to his ear.

"You are looking so beautiful, my angel." He whispered, eyes filled with immense love.

"Thank you hyungie you look handsome too." He whispered back, biting his lips in shyness.

Taehyung kissed his forehead and took his other hand in another one. His eyes were already glossy. The priest smiled looking at the young couple and started the wedding. 

Soon the rings were exchanged and the vows were taken by the both. After saying 'i do's' both finally became one another's husbands.

"I now pronounce you both husbands, you may kiss now."

Taehyung cups jungkook face gently caressing the soft skin with his thumbs. He asked for permission and got an immediate response from his husband who nodded his head.

Taehyung joined their lips together into a soft love filled kiss. Jungkook curved his arms around his neck while closing his eyes. They move their lips in sync. It was their first kiss after becoming eachother's husbands.

Loud cheering and clapping of joy echoed in the hall. Mrs kim hugs Mr jeon as the said man was literally crying like a baby in her arms. Mr kim was also there standing with a wide smile and glossy eyes staring at his son and son in law.

Previous day jungkook dragged taehyung with him to the kim house. Taehyung never wanted to go there but he can't resist his bun's puppy eyes which were begging him.

He didn't even glance at his dad when the older man was apologizing for his mistakes. But when his dad got on his knees with hands joined together in front of him begging for forgiveness he couldn't help but to hug his dad.

The duo cried continuously for hours hugging each other. Mrs kim and jungkook left them alone, giving the two some alone time. Because they know both were hurting without each other.

~~~~~~~

Tears started to stream out of taehyung's eyes. He tried, tried his best to stop them but couldn't. He can't when he finally made jungkook his. Finally he can call him, his fully. Finally jungkook will be known by his name. His jungkook.

Kim jungkook.

Taehyung felt soft hands on his cheeks wiping the tears gently. He closed his eyes and leaned in the touch. When he opened his eyes he saw jungkook was staring at him affectionately.

"I am yours hubby." He tenderly spoke, his doe eyes were also glossy.

"Yes, mine only." Taehyung sniffed, pulling him in his arms.

"I love you hubby." Jungkook said with an alluring smile gazing up at taehyung by putting his chin on his husband's chest.

"I love you more my angel." Taehyung gushed pecking his little husband's lips.

Their friends and parents congratulated them, all were overjoyed. Jungkook hugs his dad and finally broke down on his chest. Now he can't pretend anymore.

"I will miss you dad." He sniffed burying his face in his dad's chest.

His dad held him against his chest. His lips were trembling and tears were rolling down his cheeks.

"I will miss you more my baby." He sobbed, hugging his son tightly.

He knows he can meet jungkook whenever he wants to but still he can't help but to cry like a baby.

______________________________________

I hope you liked the chapter. I planned to end it here but it already turned lengthy so i had to divide it into two parts.

Anyways, more to come just wait for some time. 💞

Ignore the mistakes please. Take care babies.🥀
Borahae.💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 9K 41
A love story between two college students..every things happens a pretty junior bumps onto a handsome senior..what will happen? Read the story to fin...
85.5K 4.8K 30
"Ramyeon meokgo gallae, Hyungie??" "H-huh ?? Wh-What?? Could you repeat ??" Said Taehyung after he recovered from choking , from what he heard. " I...
267K 10.6K 33
[BΓ—B] ff (complete) βœ… I hate you ! I hate you! I hate you ! Kim Taehyung! --JJK I'm going to get my revenge on you Jeon Jungkook , you just wait...
425K 21.4K 27
(complete) βœ… " Are you fucking mad? Why the fuck did you do this ?" - Taehyung "Because it's so satisfying" - Jungkook "Wait no... W-what do you th...