Yandere female uppermoons and...

By Demonic_dragon_god

Hello, this is my first story. I don't own demon slayer or Any photos or videos I use in this story the credi... More

BIO + backstory
Y/n's Yandere Harem
Chapter - 1 : Memories
Chapter - 2 : A Sweet Dream
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4 {Rewrite}
New Story Cover
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7 : Arrival In The Mansion
A/N
I AM REALLY SORRY 😓
WHAT THE HELL!!!!!! + Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9 : The "Date"
Chapter - 10
HOLY SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!
Chapter - 11 : The Massacre {Short}
Chapter - 11.5 : Haruka get's adopted
A/N #2
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
A/N #3 - part 1
A/N #3 - part 2
Return From Genocide + HOW THE F*CK?!?!
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Yandere's personality and past
Bad news and a parting gift
Chapter - 19 {edited}
Chapter - 20
Well Sh*t
A Possible Deal?
A/N #4
Chapter - 21 {kinda short}
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 23.5 {Is this fanservice?}
A/n and his friends being idiots + Chapter - 24
Important Question
See You Soon, B*tches
Ending 1: The Main Ending
Ending 2: The "Demon King" Ending
I'm finally back.....sort of

Chapter - 13

13.8K 240 297
By Demonic_dragon_god

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Talking = "Hi"

Thinking = 'what to do today'

Action = *moonwalks*

Yandere voice = "y/n-kun~"

H/c = hair colour

E/c = eye colour

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

~Douma POV~

I am SOOOO HAPPY right now, i finally met my lovely, handsome and adorable y/n-kun~, now that I have finally found him there's no one in this world who can separate us now~. and if anyone try's to I'm gonna KILL THEM HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

~No One's POV~

as douma was in her own world, "y/n" roughly pushed her off of him and stands up as douma was now on the ground.

"y/n": "what the f*ck is wrong with you b*tch!!!!"

douma was very shocked to suddenly get pushed off into the ground but was even more shocked to hear that voice. because that voice......didn't belong to her beloved at all. She stands up and looks at "y/n" and that's when she noticed his looks. He looked nothing like y/n at all. He was an ugly, tan skinned man the only thing he had in common with y/n was his h/c coloured hair which after a closer look she saw, it didn't even match y/n's hair style.

Douma: *serious voice* "you're not................ y/n-kun"

Mr. soon to be dead: "Yeah I'm not this "y/n" you're talking about, who the hell even is he?!"

Douma: *giggles* "he is my lovely darling~"

He Was about to say some more bullsh*t before he noticed the.........uhhhh "curves" of douma i guess.

Mr. soon to be dead: *Looking at douma Lustfully* "well aren't you a hottie. How about you and I have some "fun" baby~"

[A/n: the guy is too much of a perv that's why he didn't notice the kanji aka numbers on her eyes.

P.s: i don't think i need to censor the word "lustfully" do i?]

Douma quickly lost her smile and became seriously pissed at that, she might be the biggest pervert there is, but from the day she has been having those beautiful dreams of her and her darling y/n-kun. She has never tried to flirt with another man while fighting, because she knows that the only one she is destined to be with is her y/n-kun~.

Douma: *giggling insanely* "You think your good enough to even be alive in my presence. YOU FILITY HUMAN!!!"

The guy trying to flirt with douma and the other guy and girl with them became very scared from the sudden yelling and the insane look on douma's face.

Douma: "DIE YOU FILTH!!!"

Douma brought out her Japanese war fans and the area around them started to get cold. And then she said.

Douma: "Lotus Vines (蔓つる蓮れん華げ, Tsuru Renge)" *creates several lotuses made of ice and long sharp frost vines that extended and sliced up the guy who was trying to flirt with her into multiple pieces.*

Both the guy and women who were with him became terrified from witnessing the brutal death. But the guy with them was very drunk so without thinking he charged at douma to try to kill her but before he could reach her, Kokoshibi appeared in front of douma and said.

Kokoshibi: "First Form: Dark Moon, Evening Palace (壱いちノ型かた 闇やみ月づき・宵よいの宮みや, Ichi no kata: Yamidzuki - Yoi no Miya)" *quickly draws her sword and slashes swiftly in a singular horizontal motion in a crescent shape, creating numerous chaotic crescent blades and cutting the guy in half*

The woman after seeing the deaths and the terrifying appearance of Kokoshibi. Stumbled back holding her mouth with both her hands in fear and prayed to whatever god she believed in to save her.
But suddenly Akaza appeared in front of her and said.

Akaza: "Leg Type: Crown Splitter (脚きやく式しき 冠かむろ先さき割わり, Kiyakushiki: Kamuro Saki Wari)" *does a reverse, rising axe kick that produced a shockwave once it connected with her head and destroyed it killing the woman.*

After killing the woman akaza walks towards Kokoshibi and douma. As douma says something.

Douma: *sighs then quietly says* "i really thought that guy was y/n-kun."

Although she said it very quietly both Kokoshibi and akaza were able to hear her due to their enhanced demon senses.

Kokoshibi: "douma."

Douma: *looks at Kokoshibi*

Kokoshibi: *looking at douma with anger* "how........do you.........know that name."

Akaza: "i also want to know that, how do you know y/n."

Kokoshibi glanced at akaza for a second with all her six eyes, surprised that she also knows her darling. But she didn't show her suprise. Douma despite seeing the anger of her fellow uppermoon's, she just keeps smiling.

Douma: "oh well y/n-kun is the kindest and most beautiful person I've EVER met in my life~. Wait how do you two know y/n-kun?!"

Akaza: "i am not saying that right now but did you just say you've met him. Where the hell did you find dar-i mean y/n." 'she better have not done anything to harm darling otherwise I'll f*cking kill her.'

Douma: "well I've yet to ACTUALLY meet y/n-kun~, i met him in my sweet sweet dreams about him but i just know that his real~. And you can't convince me that he isn't real, cause I'm gonna one day definitely find him~." *Giggles* 'and then marry him but after having some "fun" with him of course~' *gets a little nosebleed because of her "imaginations" but quickly wipes it away before they saw it*

Kokoshibi: "dreams you say........ tell me....is the man your speaking about has.......silky h/c coloured hair..............and heavenly looking e/c eyes?"

Douma gasped and nodded her head rapidly like a child, while akaza was in her own thoughts.

Akaza: 'why did douma have dreams of my y/n. Hmm it must be because of some weird reason. Wait did she say she is gonna definitely find him. NO, I'M NOT LETING THIS B*TCH FIND HIM. I'M GOING TO FIND HIM FIRST AND ALWAYS KEEP MY LOVELY Y/N WITH ME.'

Kokoshibi: "akaza"

Akaza: *snaps out of it* "huh, oh uh what?"

Kokoshibi: "have you been...............having these dreams as well?"

Akaza: "well yes, I've been having those dreams as well." 'About my y/n'

Kokoshibi: "i see.......i have also been having those beautiful dreams" 'about my darling' *said the word "beautiful" quietly*

The three uppermoon's stayed there for sometime thinking why would the other two get those dreams of y/n. But after sometime all three of them had the same thought.

Kokoshibi/douma/akaza: 'If those other two or anybody try's to harm my darling. I'll kill them.'

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

A/n: if any of you are thinking "what the hell, daki after seeing yoriichi quickly figured out that it was muzan's cell memories but The Top Three uppermoon's can't figure out that they're getting those dreams because of the muzan cells." Well first of all I'd like you to know that they are f*cking stupid and here's the proof 👇

A/n: see, they might be very powerful demons but they don't have common sense which is not common at all.

P.s: I'm very sorry
SinOfWrath5, Burakkuraitoningu,
HeavenAscensionDIO and any other person who wanted the guy douma pounced on to be y/n. But i had already written most of the chapter when i got your comments, and i ain't daring enough to delete all that and think of a way of how to continue the story after replacing that guy with y/n.

P.s.s: HeavenAscensionDIO i would like to ask, what the hell is the point of giving y/n gojo satoru's abilities and making him unnecessarily OP in a yandere story.

P.s.s.s: I'm extremely sorry that the three haven't met y/n yet but i promise they'll meet him or at least get a glimpse of him in the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 100K 36
╰⋯➤ 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐓𝐄𝐗𝐓 / 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐅𝐈𝐂 ― In which Student Council's Commissioner of Student Relations (Y/N) (L/N) is forced to deal with her...
40.3K 986 38
" It's ok Y/n you're safe..." " Leave me the fuck alone! You crazy son of a bitch!" " Ouch that hurt... but don't worry I know how to fix that..." I...
136K 7.8K 23
( YANDERE MUZAN KIBUTSUJI X FEM! READER X YANDERE KOKUSHIBO ) 鬼で所有権: ̗̀➛ ╰─▸ ❝ we are being lenient with you... but it doesn't mean we'll �...
100K 4K 45
-The story in which Y/N is transported into another dimension by a demon she was trying to slay and is now stuck in the demon slayer universe. -The u...