𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐢𝐠�...

Von ORENDA_AWARDS

˖╲˚ׂᨘ✦ Words Under Light, meaning to bring light to the emotions you conveyed through the words you wrote. Wo... Mehr

҂ 𝖱𝖴𝖫𝖤𝖲
҂ 𝖩𝖴𝖣𝖦𝖨𝖭𝖦 𝖢𝖱𝖨𝖳𝖤𝖱𝖨𝖠
҂ 𝖥𝖮𝖱𝖬𝖲
҂ 𝖳𝖠𝖦 𝖥𝖤𝖲𝖳
҂ 𝖯𝖱𝖨𝖹𝖤𝖲
҂ 𝖮𝖥𝖥𝖨𝖢𝖨𝖠𝖫 𝖫𝖨𝖲𝖳
҂ 𝖠𝖭𝖭𝖮𝖴𝖭𝖢𝖤𝖬𝖤𝖭𝖳
҂ 𝖠𝖭𝖭𝖮𝖴𝖭𝖢𝖤𝖬𝖤𝖭𝖳 𝟤
҂ 𝖠𝖭𝖭𝖮𝖴𝖭𝖢𝖤𝖬𝖤𝖭𝖳 3

҂ 𝖶𝖤𝖫𝖢𝖮𝖬𝖤

82 25 1
Von ORENDA_AWARDS

›★ Greetings everyone, welcome to the Words Under Light Mini Awards hosted by ORENDA_AWARDS under WBW_community . We are hosting these awards to bring your written words to light and get you the recognition you deserve.

Words Under Light, meaning to bring light to the emotions you conveyed through the words you wrote. Words aren't just words, they are the feelings of an author, and we want to recognize them.

A writer is someone for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people. Writers pour their soul into their words, and those words are the words that the writer couldn't speak themselves.

With all due respect to the writers out there and their books, we are here to give them a chance to bring light to their books.

Get ready to be the light of your writing world and grab your opportunities to light up your talents.

All books are welcomed here, all genres. So hop in and don't be lazy to fill a form that may be a turning point in your writings and creativity! ›★

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.2M 58.9K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...