Harry Potter Smuts/Imagines

By sleepysweetts

I'm logged out of this acc:( More

hello;)
Rough-Draco Malfoy
study with subby Cedric
Confession-Tom Riddle
logging out

Harry will never be edged again

4.4K 20 10
By sleepysweetts

A/n: yeah this one's also a smut:)

also for your knowledge there is consent and a safe word

3rd person pov:

"y/n!" Harry whisper-yelled.

"hm?"

"You n-need to stop.."

"what?"

"grinding on m-me, I-I can't take it.. not h-here"

Harry and Y/n were at the quidditch world cup and y/n was sitting on his lap.

"oh, but I don't want to stop"

y/n had to admit, it felt good but they tried their hardest to keep their noises in.

"hhmmm~" Harry hummed out.

"sshh, keep quiet, we don't wanna get caught"

"I-I c-can't ummghh~"

Y/n hummed along quietly, doing their best not to make it obvious.

"y/n b-baby I-I think-"

Suddenly y/n stopped, noticing someone turning their way.

"Ok baby, they looked away, you can keep going now." Harry said eagerly.

"I think it's best to stop for now. We can continue later"

Harry glared at y/n,

"Bitch." He mumbled but still looked at y/n with lust and longing but lovingly all the same.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
time skip👌👌💅💅🍋🍋🍄🧐💛😳🤪🤢✅
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

y/n and Harry were in Harry's room, and Harry was still giving y/n the death glare.

"what, I didn't want to get caught, Harry, I wanted to continue too."

"That's not the fucking point. You edged me, alright, and that's not how it works."

y/n got turned on by that for some stupid reason and smirked lightly.

"baby it's really not that funny." Harry growled, walking closer and closer to y/n.

soon enough Harry had smashed his lips onto y/n's and they started making out roughly.

Harry had grabbed y/n's hips and started grinding into them.

"mm fuck." He groaned, quickly grabbing his wand and flicking it towards the door, casting silencing and locking charms, then tossing it so it landed on his dresser.

He turned y/n around so that he was behind her and continued to grid them from behind, biting and sucking around their ear and down their neck.

"H-harry, I-I-"

"Ahh, shit, y-yes y-y/n?"

"Harry I think I'm gonna cum"

As soon as you said that Harry stopped.

"It's a good thing you told me, we wanna save that don't we?"

2nd person:

Now it was your turn to be mad as you looked at him with an annoyed expression.

"aww, baby why are you looking at me like that? I just couldn't let you cum, we still have so much fun ahead of us~!"

"You'll pay for that."

"oh, really? Maybe later, perhaps, but for the time being, on your knees."

You got on the floor and started undoing his pants, then pumped him with your hand.

"Oh fuck. Baby you need to use your mouth" he looked down at you with such a stare that made you feel very submissive to him.

You started licking the tip and you could tell that he was frusterated.

"Mhhmmmm~ y/n, you know, if you wanna cum you're gonna have to do better than that."

You hummed in reply which sent vibrations through him, making him moan your name.

"Yeah f-fuck baby go all the way down, fuck I wanna see you gag on my cock."

you went down on him and gagged as you reached the bottom and pulled back up again.

Harry couldn't take it so he started thrusting into your mouth.

"f-fuck y-y/n I wanna c-cum so bad, I'll never l-let you edge me ag-gain, got th-that?"

You couldn't say much so you just moaned on his cock which earned alot of new sounds from him.

"Y-yeah fuck y/n I want you t-to make me- ahhhhmm~ I w-want you to mak-ke me c-cum hard baby, cmon you can d-do it my cute little slut~"

you swirled your tongue around him

"H-holy shit keep doing that ahhhhhmm fuck fuck f-fuck fff-ff-"

"AHHHHH- Y-Y/N FUCK MMMMMHHGGGHH~~! He screamed out as you finished him off.

"y-yeah f-f-fuck swallow it all like the fucking adorable bitch you are~"

you swallowed every last bit of it and you kissed him again and he grabbed your ass as you made out and squeezed it roughly as he started grinding into you again and you could feel him getting hard again under your underwear.

He leaned his head back with one last thrust as he pulled away.

"on the bed."

You obeyed, knowing it was going to end like this either way, plus, you weren't complaining.

Harry took his fingers and rubbed little circles through your underwear which made you hum and moan needily.

"Stop t-teasing Harry, p-please."

"Aww patience my little slut, I know you want to cum already but try your hardest not to yet.

He tore off your underwear and left everything else on as he impaitently slammed his face into you started to aggressively eat you out.

"H-harry f-fuck that f-feels so good, you're amazing"

"Oh cmon you cutie probably not as good as your tongue" He praised you and his voice vibrated inside you as you continued to make noises, being a moaning mess.

without warning he stuck 2 fingers in as he contunued to lick and suck in your spots.

"I-I, fuck H-harry I'm light headed, oh f-fuck-"

he chuckled to himself, he loves to know what he does to you.

"Oh, are we trying to close our legs now baby? Don't do that."

"Harry f-fuck ahh I wanna c-cum so b-bad pleass let me H-harry p-please~"

"Mhm" he approved as you started to scream out his name, cumming hard around his fingers and to the vibrations of his voice and the feeling of his mouth against you.

He licked it all up then sucked on his fingers showing you how good you tasted.

Harry then leaned forward and started making out with you again.

As you two did that, he undressed you and started rubbing your clit again, making you shake in sensitivity and slight overstimulation from your previous orgasm.

"Yeah you like that you little slut I know you fucking do baby"

"yeah, fuck Harry I love it mmhh fuck me already baby."

"beg." He demands as he continues to rub you.

"Harry- please"

"That can't be all you've got, cmon, show me what a needy bitch you are, tell me how much you want to feel me inside of you, fucking you hard with no fucking mercy~"

"P-please Harry I w-want you to f-fuck me already, I can't wait any longer you can do whatever you want to me, j-just please I wanna feel you inside of me and I want you to make me cum~"

"yeah, yeah you slutty little thing, I wanna be inside of you"

Next thing you know he slams inside of you and doesn't give you much time to adjust until he pulls out almost all the way and slams back in harder than before.

"F-fuck ahh the things you d-do to me baby~" He moaned out and proceeded to slam in and out of you at a very fast pace that made you want to cum so fucking bad.

"Woah h-holy fuck you bitch you're so tight ahhh mmmmmm f-f-fuck baby~~!"

His hand snaked up to your neck and he held it as he choked you just enough that you could breath but felt submissive to him.

"oh f-fuck y/n you're so perfect ahhhh~"

Harry took his other hand and rubbed you as he continued to fuck you harder yet.

"Harry I-I'm so c-close can I c-cum please let me"

"ye-ah I'm so fucking c-close y/n aahhhhhh you can cum with me,  I love you and you fucking deserve to cum on my cock, baby, yes you do my perfect little slut mmmmm~~"

His head leaned back as you gripped the sheets and came together screaming out eachothers name.

The two of you praised eachother until you got cleaned up.

a/n: have a goodnight, everyone:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

573K 35K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
124K 3.4K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...