The way I love you

By Seana_memories

After Lana and Sean's life got turned upside down, they finally managed to settle as a newly formed family, l... More

1| Baby Talk
3| Nightsky
4| A Queen Is Never Late
5| A Not So Normal Day
6| 10 Years Ago
7| Grouse Mountain
8| OutlawQueen (Part 1)
9| OutlawQueen (Part 2)
10| Words Of A Mother
11| Welcome To London
12| Starbucks Escape
13| Typical Days
14| City Of Love
15| Paris Days
16| Dancing In The Moonlight
17| Leo's Choice
18| Forever Together
19| Disney Expo
20| Hope Or Torture
21| Changing Mind
22| Saving The Day
23|Ultrasound
24| Little Bean
25| Gracian
26| Happy Birthday, Daddy
27| Big Sister
28 | Baby P
29| Where I Belong
30| Doctor Visit
31| My Dad's Name
32| RegalBeliever (Part 1)
33| RegalBeliever (Part 2)
34| Big Reveal
35| C. K. Parrilla
36| Never Lose Hope
37| We Will Figure It Out
38| Home
39|I Missed You
40| Welcome To Our Family

2| Nothing Is Right

394 19 175
By Seana_memories

The next day started with Sean having a good look at his girlfriend when he woke up. Lana's hand rested peacefully on her stomach whilst sleeping, which was something unusual since it was most of the time wrapped around his body in some way in the morning. The thought of another baby in the house was actually quite nice to him, even with the knowledge in mind that they weren't together for long but they didn't have any time left either. It was now or never. They couldn't just wait five years before having a kid since they are not growing any younger. 

When Lana woke up he could tell straight away that this was not going to be an easy day with her. Her mood was completely unpredictable. At first, she shut him out of the bathroom, which normally didn't happen. She didn't care if he was taking a shower whilst she was in it as well but today she had a clear opinion about that. 

After her bathtime, Lana couldn't find her favorite towel, which was apparently a  huge deal this morning, making her stomp back into the bedroom with an attitude of complaining about everything. Lana wasn't even saying it to anyone in particular since nobody was with her at that time, so she basically talked to herself with an angry voice, whilst Sean escaped into the bathroom. He heard her grumble about the cobwebs in one corner, the color of the bedsheets, the carpet and in the end even about her appearance in the mirror. 

"WHY. JUST WHY do I have to have curly hair??", She squeaked whilst trying to make her curls look decent but she didn't manage to tame them. She brushed almost violently through them, even though that's exactly what not to do, but she was fed up with her hair and didn't care about what to do and what not to do. So in the end she pulled them back into a bun to have them out of her view but the morning didn't become any better. 

Lana tried on a couple of different jeans that almost made her cry. Looking at her side profile she could clearly notice how bloated she looked. Her hand slowly found its way to her lower stomach, before resting on it for a second. She couldn't hold back a sniff, whilst trying to gather her thoughts and find fitting trousers, so she continued. 

"Hey… I don't think your jeans deserved that kind of treatment.", Sean said, when he walked outside of the bathroom when one trouser of hers almost hit him in the face since it was flying across the room. 

"Trust me, it did.", was her short answer, before she pulled one of her leggings up. She will stay home anyway today. Done with that, Lana walked over to the pile of different jeans, grabbing them all together before squeezing them all into her closet. 

"Lana…", Sean tried to get her attention, but she was too busy with the attempt of closing the door, so he had to say it again. "Lana. Hey…wait.", he said, gently pulling her away from the closet door that swung open right away. He calmly grabbed for the pile of clothes, throwing them on the bed before folding them one by one. 

"You… you don't have to…", Lana said with a sigh, rubbing her head. "I can do it on a different day.", she added but Sean just continued without another word. 

The room fell into a nice silence, which caused Lana to let herself fall backward on her bottom, leaning her back against the wall, whilst Sean was finishing his work. That's when Flynn and Leo finally found the guts to open the door. 

"Hello?", Flynn asked, looking inside the room pretty carefully. 

"Why was Lana screaming that her hair is ugly?", Leo asked straight away, making Flynn press his hands against his mouth. 

"I told you not to ask!!", he said with a warning voice, which made Sean chuckle.

"She was just fighting with her hair today…", Sean answered for Lana, who was not really paying attention. 

She wasn't in a good mood for the whole day since everything she touched ended in a disaster. Her breakfast burned, in addition to her little finger since she was trying to save the porridge she was making, whilst her head was hurting. Despite that her inner self was driving her crazy, especially when the kids decided to pull some pranks on her that obviously weren't funny today. 

Lana even decided on taking a nap with Amélie after lunch since she was just exhausted and not ready to face the world. Especially not with the knowledge that the next day would be a busy one since they were invited to a Christmas party at Ginny and Josh's place along with all the other main actors and actresses that had become a second family over time. It was a nice idea since none of them had their real family outside of their partners up in Vancouver, but the timing was what annoyed Lana since she wasn't her best self even on the next day. 

At least the party let her forget about it all a little since there were way too many exciting things happening. 

"Oh my God. I haven't seen them for ages. They are sooo grown up!!", Lana squeaked out when she saw Ginny's boys Oliver and Hugo playing with Colin's son Evan in the living room. 

"Right?", Ginny laughed. "Time is moving too fast for my taste.", she said. "I want them small again, please?"

"I can imagine. It's the same with those three monsters.", Lana laughed, pointing at Amélie, who was on her hip but the girl couldn't care any less about what her mummy was talking about since scanning the room was much more important. 

"Ahhh!", Amélie squeaked when she saw Bailey playing in the corner by herself. "Lee Lee! Down! Nana down!", She said straight away, trying to get to her friend. 

"Alright, alright, princess.", Lana said, placing her on the ground. The little girl walked straight away into the living room with confident steps, bumping into Jen in between since she fell over her own feet but she didn't even bother to look up at the woman since her goal was set. Reaching her friend was all she wanted. 

"This kid.", Sean said laughingly. "She knows what she wants.", he added, before giving his Co-Stars a hug as well. Flynn and Leo joined the boy group in the meantime whilst Lana and Sean went around to greet everybody, especially the ones they haven't seen since the end of Once upon a time, which was mainly Jennifer for Lana since she stayed in close contact with all the others or had Sean, who was in close contact with Colin for example.

She caught up on a lot of things that happened in her college's life, which was quite interesting since even though she ad Jen didn't have a huge friendship going on, they still were good with each other. For example, she learned that Jen did actually get married, something she hadn't known. 

"Oh my God! Like for real? Congrats!", Lana said with a huge grin, giving her a hug before hugging Jennifer's husband as well. "You look really happy together.", she confirmed with a smile, before Josh joined the conversation. 

"Right? Even though I was slightly angry when my baby got married without telling her father…. Me!", he said, cuddling Jen like a teddy. 

"We didn't invite anyone.", the blond-haired woman said, rolling her eyes out of amusement. "Anyway. Enough about me. How's it going for you? I honestly saw you on one of the posters from Why women kill last year. Haven't watched it yet but it's on my list.", she said. 

"Ehm… yeah… Well, I kind of took a small break from acting. I did why women kill and another Short. After that, I had to focus on my brand and took some lessons in the art theater. And now I am here.", she summed up, leaving out the part about Sean and her relationship but she didn't have to since Josh was very eager to share his thoughts about that too. 

"She lives together with Sean… helps him with the kids.", he said. 

"Oh yeah… I… I heard about what happened. That must have been really hard. I cannot imagine. But it seems like he is fine by now. I mean… not fine but… you know what I mean.", Jen said. 

"Yeah…", Lana nodded, searching for a way to escape that conversation, when she saw Amélie in the corner of her eye, playing with something that probably wasn't a toy. "Sorry… excuse me… but I think I have to save Ginny's vase from the little one.", she said, rushing to her little girl to give her something that actually was for playing. 

It was around two hours and a lot of talking later when Sean found his way back to his girlfriend. "Hey, everything alright?", he asked. 

"Yeah. All good.", Lana said honestly and she felt that way too. She forgot about everything that had troubled her in the past days, enjoying the party like everyone else. "It's so sweet how occupied the kids are.", Lana chuckled when she looked at all the boys playing with some kind of swords, pretending to be knights. 

"Yeah, that's right. Even Amélie and Bailey didn't bother to alarm us in any way. So cute how they play with Milo and Colin's daughter.", he said with a grin. "They are completely into their world. Even though I think Milo gets quite frustrated between the girls sometimes.", he chuckled. 

Unfortunately, their little Chat was suddenly interrupted by Josh, who was screaming throughout the whole house, making everybody hold on with their conversation since they were looking confused at him. 

" I was WAITING for this moment the whole afternoon.", he yelled dramatically. 

"Oh my gosh, no.", Ginny said, trying to hide behind her hand in embarrassment. 
"Josh. Everyone is listening. You don't have to scream.", she said with a roll of her eye. "Can I return you to your mother as an 'unfinished product' or whatever?", She asked since she knew what was coming next. 

"Doesn't matter now.", he shortly said, pointing at Lana and Sean. "Because these two are standing right underneath the mistletoe.", he grinned mischievously, making the couple look up and indeed. Above their heads hang a beautiful decorative mistletoe. They hadn't recognized it before and clearly didn't know that Josh was even looking out for someone that would accidentally stand underneath it but now they would have to accept their faith. No way Josh would let them get away without a kiss. 

"You know what that means!", he yelled out and was even proud of himself that it was Lana and Sean standing there. Since he got the picture of Lana cuddled up in Sean's arms after the thanksgiving party, he was certain that these two were behaving as ridiculous as he and Ginny did when they tried to convince everyone that they were not a couple. 

Nobody except Bex knew that they had been a couple for over a month now, so Josh thought he would give them a push in the right direction. Yeah… little did he know. 

Lana just grinned at him for a second, knowing that they would have to tell them anyway in a couple of days, so why not take the opportunity. Without giving a warning to Sean, she turned him in her direction, pressing her lips to his within an instant. To prove her point that she was not acting at all, she let her tongue slip into Sean's mouth which was pretty much visible to all the guests. 

Jennifer's mouth opened in shock since she hadn't had any clue about it because she hadn't seen them for a long long time, whilst Colin just chuckled audibly loud, adding: "I knew it!!!", giving a high five to his wife.

Ginnifer watched them dreamingly since she got flashbacks from Josh's and her reveal of their relationship and she was more than happy for their friends to have the same experience. She didn't even wonder at all after she was one of the people, who saw their almost-kiss on Lana's birthday. The looks they gave each other assured her back then, that it was only a matter of time until their feelings would take over. 

"When did that happen??", Jen asked, confused but with a laugh in her voice, clearly being sarcastic about her question. 

"Says the one who secretly got married!", Colin said with a laugh. 

"Okay lovebirds.", Rebecca yelled. "That was enough of seeing my sister and brother making out with each other.", she warned, making everyone laugh. But it wasn't her who made them jump apart, no it was Leo, who saw them just because he wanted to get himself something to drink.

"Ewww!! Mummy! Daddy!! Stop kissing, you do that all the time!", he complained, pulling Lana away from his dad. "That's yucky.", he informed them, totally being serious about it, which made everyone in the room laugh even harder. 

"Well. A toast to Seana.", Bex said, raising her glass, which was actually her first alcoholic drink after giving birth since she was still nursing. 

She even provided Sean and Lana with a drink, which Lana swapped with a non-alcoholic one. 

"Oh come on. Not even one little glass?", Bex asked Lana in confusion. "Are you sick or something?!?", She figured.

"No. I am responsible. I am the one who is driving and I don't want to have any alcohol in my blood when there are three kids in the backseats. I would drink a little if they weren't there but they are… so no.", Lana said. 

"... Damn… motherhood changed you.", Bex laughed. "Just kidding. You're right. We shouldn't mess with that. Very responsible of you, indeed. I guess I am lucky today, because Marc is driving", she grinned at him, since her husband was standing right behind her. 

Lana just chuckled about her friend, taking Sean's hand for the first time this evening before facing Ginny who was eagerly starting to ask questions. 

They didn't stay long since Amélie was getting tired soon after dinner, already sleeping on Lana's shoulder when they said their goodbyes. Flynn and Leo were tired as well after all the playing they did with the other children, that's why Sean had to carry them one by one to bed after they arrived back home. 

"Now I feel like a glass of wine. Forget about what I said. Wanna have a glass too?", Lana asked in Sean's direction, already walking to the fridge to get some of her favorite liquid to end the day properly. 

"Eh… I… you sure you wanna drink?", Sean asked, confused since he thought she would act a bit more responsible when she was with child. 

"Yeah… why not? One glass doesn't do any harm.", she winked his comment off but that's when Sean got quite furious since he couldn't believe what she was saying. 

"What the hell are you doing, Lana? You can't drink!", he said loudly, taking away the glass that almost found its way to her mouth. 

She looked at him completely pissed by now, even though she tried to contain her anger. "Give it back to me!", she demanded, trying to get her glass but Sean didn't let her. "What the hell is going on??", She asked with a frown, going into defensive mode. She really looked dangerous right now since Sean was still keeping her from her desire, which made her good mood disappear within seconds. 

"Well what's going on should be pretty clear to you!", he shouted back. Something he had never done before since he wasn't the usual type for shouting. "You cannot drink in your circumstance, Lana! And I think that you are pretty aware of that!", he added and made her quiet for one second, since she was trying to wrap her mind around what he meant by that in addition to the aggressive loud voice he used.

"I found the test, Lana…. And I wanted to give you time to tell me by yourself, but knowing the results, I cannot let you drink!", Sean said with a still raised voice and that was the moment when Lana lost it completely since her temper decided to face him the way he was talking to her. 

"What the hell are you talking about?? Are you nuts? What f*cking TEST?!?", Lana screamed, ready to destroy something that was in her reach. 

"The pregnancy test. I found it. And I am happy but how can you decide to harm our child by drinking alcohol?!?", Sean shouted back. 

"I don't know what is wrong with you BUT I am NOT pregnant!!"

"Lana I am not stupid. I know how to read those tests. And all your symptoms are fitting! You're bloated, you had headaches, you were completely loaded up with hormones, you were nauseous, were avoiding alcohol until now and you even had your hand on your stomach several times.", Sean summed up everything that he had seen in the past two days. 

"That's all because I am on my period, you dummy! Headaches, nausea and hormones are completely normal, being bloated is something that comes with it and my hand was on my stomach because heat eases the cramps!", she explained, still screaming. "And just to be clear about that. Never. Never ever dare to yell at me like that again! If that's your way of talking I don—"

"--Lana, stop.", Sean interrupted straight away with widened eyes, when he saw Leo standing in the door frame with tears in his eyes but his girlfriend was way to angry right now to recognize the sudden change in his body.

"Why? You don't wanna hear what I have to say?", She questioned. "I honestly thou–" 

"--Mummy?"

_______________________________________

A/N: I know everyone is going to hate me now 🤐😂 sorry?

But to be realistic. Sean and Lana have been together for only a month and the possibility to get pregnant is too low for it to happen straight away 🙈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 5 29
Everyone thought Leslie Fell was a lost cause. She didn't get good grades, she had a bad attitude, and certainly didn't get along with her two classm...
130 0 16
In the aftermath of the monsters and the true evil revealed behind it all, everyone is more than happy to get a well-deserved break! However for the...
Last Chance By L.

Fanfiction

1.4K 134 27
Sam and Zoey don't have an easy childhood. Their father has died and their mother is no longer able to take care of them properly. The girls go from...
35 0 10
Naima and her cousin were never destined to live an easy life, instead both of them had to go through hard events even when they didn't have any hope...