Andy's apple farm Not Short s...

By LoverFlame

cus no one can make good storys More

h.
andy x claus obv
andy x felix
andy x peter- ((FUTURE AU!!))
claus x peter (1/4)
claus x peter (2/4)
claus x peter [3/4]
10K SPECIALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
claus x peter (4/4)
h?

felix x claus

1.1K 12 27
By LoverFlame

((Idk I am just lost of ships- PLEASE, SUGGEST SHIPS. PLEASEEEE! Also this is in the very very future-))

-claus's pov-

I've just been walking around the store.
You know, every once-in-a-while I think of my old friend group, from high-school. I don't remeber all of their names. I remeber andy, melody, that fish guy.. can't remeber his name, and the mole girl. The only reason I remeber she's a mole and not a dog is because she would always remind us. We all sorta broke apart when andy got fed up with our shit.. I still feel bad. For the way I used to treat him. He was a nice boy and we used to take advantage of it. All untill he left us, we realised he was the only one keeping us together. I miss them, so much...

I suddenly hear yelling that interrupted my thoughts. I peak over the corner into the isle, where the yelling was comeing from. Oh my God. Is that.. no, it can't be.. mabey..? It was the fish guy. He looked alot different but still deffantly the same person. When I knew him, the spikes on his tail were small, now their long and sharp. His fins are sharper, and his scales are more visible. He was still pretty short. He was hollering at some older watermelon guy, who was must taller and bulkier then him.

The fish guy suddenly jumped onto the watermelons face and started ripping his face apart. Or not really, that's just what it looked like. He was bitting and scratching his face, kinda like old cartoons when the cat would jump on the guys face.. yk? The watermellon guy was screaming and trying to get the fish man off, and I realised I was just stood there watching. I ran behind the fish and ripped him off the guys face.

I, look nothing like I used to. My clock hands are now longer and pointed at 8:20, to look like a mustash, or something like that. My nose was a dark red now, and my clothing was a dark red suit with a black tie. And I was much.. much taller. The fish squirmed then turned to me, his expression changed from anger, to confusion, then back to anger. "HEY, LET ME GO, ASS HOLE!" He yelled, then stabbed one of his spikes on his tail into my stomach. I dropped him in suprise, and by then, the watermelon had already ran away.

The stab didn't hurt to much, it just felt like if you poked yourself with a butter knife and it bled a bit. Nothing a bandaid couldn't fix. The fish stared at me for about 30 seconds, then mumbled, "wait... c-claus-?" He said, stareing into my eyes. I looked at him, and nodded. "I don't remeber your name. What was that about." I said, harshly. He looked sad that I don't remeber his name, but he quietly responded, "my names felix.... that guy kept running infront of me while I was walking for no reason!" I look at him then to where the watermelon guy had ran off to, then I sighed. "Ah, that's right. Felix. I havnt seen you in a long time." I said. Felix nodded, "I know, sorry you had to see me while I was fighting someone."

I smiled a bit, "oh, that's fine. How's your life been?" I ask him, he just shrugged. "I-i have to sleep on my mom's couch... I didn't get alot of money working for andy, since he mainly only payed you, and I couldn't get a job after, because I'm a high-school drop out." Felix replied, seeming kinda embarrassed. I looked kinds suprised, were nearly opposites. "Oh, well, if you want, you could come live at my house? It's pretty sudden, but, for atleast a month? I'm rich, so it really won't matter much to me. Andy gave me a kick-start in money, and I had all good grades in high-school AND collage, and I got a really well paying job." I said, and Felix didn't look suprised.

"I couldn't expect less from someone who plays chess for entertainment." He said in a jokingly tone. I scoffed. "So do want to or not?" He giggled, "sure, big guy." Felix jumped onto my back. "Do you have a wife?" Felix asked. "I don't have time for that stuff." I replied. Felix looked at me for a second, "really? I thought you would have a wife, with your handsome ass." Felix said, laughing a bit. "I don't know, I guess if you count girls begging for me every time I step into public...." I said, sounding unintentualy annoyed.

"Well, your a hot rich man. I wouldn't be suprised if you Had girls on your huge cock every two god damn seconds." Felix said, and smiled a bit. "Hey, how do you know my cock is huge?" I Said, and turned my head to him, a smile plastered on my face. "Well, look at your build! You radiate big dick energy." Felix said, and pointed to my chest and legs. "Yeah, and you radiate SMALL dick energy." I say, and throw some groceries into my cart. "Aw, come onnnn..." Felix said, and jumped off my back. "I'll be right back, stay in this isle." He said, and ran off.

A few minutes later Felix came back with a pack of cigarettes, and put them in my hand. "Can you buy theese for me? I can't keep stealing my moms." I sighed, and flicked his head. "Pay me back." I said, and put them in the cart. He happily said "ok!" And trotted a bit. After a bit of shopping and small talk, we headed to the register. I payed for mine and Felix's stuff, then we left the store.

"Where's your car?" Felix said, excitedly. I giggle a bit, "just follow me, Felix." Felix happily followed me. We walked to my car, it was a good car, but nothing to special. Felix squealed, "oh my god! I love this! Is it nice being rich??" I roll my eyes. "If it's nice being boring, I guess.." I say, and unpack the grocery into the trunk. I then sit down in the driver's seat and Felix sitts next to me, stareing at me happily.

When we got to my house Felix looked beyond amazed. It wasn't a mansion or anything, just a 3 story house with a basement. There's fancy furniture inside though, that's about it. "Woah! Your house is so cool! I can't beleive I'll be staying HERE!" Felix yelled, and I laughed a bit. "yep. Since your liveing here rent-free, can you put away groceries?" I ask him politely. He nodds and starts putting away things, I just sat down and went on my phone.

After Felix was done putting away groceries he sat down on the couch next to me. "Hello!" He said, and scooted closer to me. "Hello Felix." Felix grinned and hugged me, "wanna hear about how I nearly killed someone who was 10x my height a strength?" I stared at Felix for a few seconds- "How the f- uh, ok, sure, I guess?" I stuttered, Felix smiled even more, "ok! So, I was at a weed shop and, it was next to a gas station! So, when I went outside there was this big red truck, and, a guy got out of the car and asked me if I was to young to be buying weed, which is bull shit, and I told him no I'm just short! And he didn't belive me! He tried pulling the cigarettes away from me, so I bit him. He wasn't really all that touch, since he was a carrot- so it was pretty easy to bite his hand off. Also it tasted really good! Anyway, after I bit his hand off he tried punching me with his other hand! And I bit that one off to! Then I decided that he tastes good, so I jumped on his face and bit him! Then the cops pulled me off him and put me in jail for a few months! But do you blame me? I love carrots their so good!"

I was slightly shocked, but I nodded, "I agree that carrots are good but I think I might need to get you anger management classes." Felix just smiled at my response, "nahh, I'm not that bad." Felix said, grinning still. "If a squirel were to flip you off you would tear it to shreds." I said, and Felix just laughed a bit.

-Felix's POV-

Oh my god he's so hot omg omg omg omg GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF. Oh my God my mind... "w-well, the squirel would deserve it. I hate squirels anyway." I said, and laughed a bit. I wonder if he's thinking of me naked- WAIT WHAT AM I THINKINH ABOUT- I need to stop with this but oh my fucking God he's so hot am I blushing??? Mabey he doesn't notice.

"Felix? Your face in bright red." Oh shit he noticed- "well I am a bit hot, can I take my cloths off?" Did I really just say that. DID I REALLY JUS- "uhh, sure, I guess" Claus said and cut off my thoughts. Without thinking at all I yanked my cloths off. Ahhahahha. Great. I'm hard and now he's gonna think I'm a weirdo.

"Uh.. Felix? Why are you hard?" Claus said and pointed to my dick- "u-uh- i-" I couldn't really talk at all. "You made me hard-" I said- not actualy meaning to say it out loud. "Wait, really? How?" WHAT DO YOU MEAN HO- "because your so God damn hot and holy shit I want you to fuck me." I agein said without thinking. "B-but I'm straight- and also your just a friend to me." Did I just get friend zoned AND straight zoned? "B-but- please!" I begged him and put my hand on his crotch. "Didn't I say before, Felix, that I don't have time for that stuff?" He said, and pushed my hand away.

"You seem like you have time right now?" I put my hand back on his crotch. "....fine." He said, YES! "Mm! Ok!" I got off of the couch and kneeled on the floor infront of him. I spread open his legs and put my face on his crotch, and licked his pants a bit. "J-just don't bite my dick off." He said, and he put his hand on my head. I nodded and unbuttoned his pants. He was already hard, -probaly from the licking-.

He pushed me away a tiny bit and pushed off his pants and boxers. He's dick was fucking huge. I'm probaly not gonna be able to walk for a few days after this. He put it in my mouth and I sucked on his tip, I couldn't really suck on anything else since it didn't FIT in my mouth but I got as much in as I could. He quite suddenly pushed my head down, causing his cock to go all the way down my throat. I squealed a bit and resisted every urge in my body telling me to bite him. He threw his head back and groaned in pleasure, and shoved it fucking deeper.

I choked a bit and he took about half of it out, but it was still down my throat. I tried to back up but claus was holding me down. "Mmhhn!!" I muffled, and he realised that he was choking me. He took his dick out and I breathed in as much air as I could. I rubbed my throat. "Ow.." I mumbled. He kissed me, "sorry hun." He said, and made me blush a bit. He rested his tip on my toung and slowly pushed it back into my mouth, not down my throat this time.

Around 30 seconds later he took his cock out of my mouth. "Hm?" I hum, confused. He pushs me down against the couch and rubs his cock on my hole.
"O-oh~" I mumble. "I've never done this with a guy before.. this feels weird." Claus said, while looking into my eyes. I grab his dick, "stop complaining and just fuck me already!~" I shoved his cock into my hole- holy shit he's fucking huge. "AhH~" claus moaned, followed by my louder moan.

"F-FUCK~ YOU-YOUR SO BIG~" I moaned with a slight squeal in my voice. He slowly thrusted in me but starts to go faster. "AHHhHh~" He pushed his cock all the way in me and he moaned a bit. "AHhHHH!~~" I moaned louder than him agein. I already know he's to big for me but holy shit.. he might kill me! He realised how much I was screaming, and he slowed down a bit. It got a lot less enjoyable when he slowed down. "D-Dont stop~!" I yelled, and shoved him deeper, as I scream-moaned agein. He seemed to be enjoying every second of this. "Ah~! O-oh god~!" Claus moaned, and bent down to rest his head on the side of my neck. I moaned agein, a bit quieter this time so I didn't blast his ear drums or something.

I could feel his wet breaths on the side of my neck and he fucked me, probbaly as hard as he could. Hehe was really showing no mercy.. at all. He grabbed onto my waist and groaned agein. I mean, I knew he didn't have time for this stuff, but is he THAT hungry for someone the please his cock? Jeez..

He tightened his grip on my waist and some how sped up. "AHHHhH~~!!" I screamed, pretty suprised at how hard he was going. God.. he's so huge.. i-i want his cock every damn day.. but I know that won't ever happen. What ever. He started to slow down a bit, I confused, look into his eyes. He sure did you look desperate he gently kissed me on the lips, then took his cock out right before his cum splattered onto my ass. I blushed, "woah.. it really took you that soon to cum?" I said, and slowly massaged his now fragile cock.

He nodded simply and pulled me onto the couch, then gently made out with me, as he slowly wrapped his arms and legs around me, cuddling me. I smiled at him, and closed my eyes. He released the kiss, and closed his eyes aswell. And allowed us both to fall asleep.

|♡|♡|♡|♡|♡|♡|♡|♡|♡|♡|♡|♡|♡|♡|

Authors note!

Sorry this took so long to publish! I've been working alot on school and other storys- but really you should check out some of my other story's!

Oh and please, I need ship suggestions.. I can do the humans aswell just as long as it's not incest or pedo, so, PLS SUGGEST

Oh also
While I was writeing this part I got bored and drew claus.

Damn hes hot though-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fatal By Nini

Short Story

16.3K 780 9
He was a stalker , he was a killer and she was a happy jolly girl , who brought light to his life. He had to have her even if it was fatal.
114K 1.1K 75
boy x boy Little space - self harm (few) - fluff - angst - cursing
33K 1.1K 46
bongleni short stories! All of the short stories published in "Fated to Love You" will be transferred here.
47.4K 233 22
Just fun little one shots I do in my spare time. No regular update schedule it's just whenever I find the motivation.