完璧な二人です (PERFECT ・ TWO)

Per CaptainStarkk

'When Win went to go and finish his elective assignment, he found something else. Surely, more than what he w... Més

prelude
first (?) meeting
assignment
awkward feeling
winning moment
the pursuit
keys
secrets and white lies
sleepover and other shenanigans
reasons and one heck of a surprise
the plan 🤭
self-portrait?
a physiological reaction...? or not.
the revelation
feelings
desperation
promise
dinosaur books
brothers
weird feelings?
jealousy v.2
cuddles
b u s t e d
reality
pheromones
if I fall
fallen
first day (p.2)

first day

660 48 15
Per CaptainStarkk

The sight in front of me was enough to jolt me up from my daydream; the excitement died down and all left was a bit of fear and surprise.

"Ma!" I raised my voice a tad bit out of surprise, "What are you doing here?"

She raised her brows and frowned, "Why? Am I not allowed to see my son?" she asked, crossing her arms to her chest.

I stammered, glancing back, seeing Bright coming out of the room with a towel in his hands. Before returning my gaze to Mom, I signaled him to return. "N...no. Of course not. I was just... uhmm... surprised." I brushed my nape and awkwardly chuckled. "You should've informed me beforehand."

Then she burst into loud giggles, even covering her mouth with her hand. "I wanted to see you sooner."

"I missed you!" she said before dashing to me, caressing both of my cheeks and kissing me all over with delicate, loving kisses. "How are you? I heard you were beat up? Are you hurt?" she said immediately checking me out, even flipping my shirt up.

"Y...yeah." I awkwardly smiled, glancing glares at the invisible person on the side. JJ. That talkative little -. "But I'm fine, ma." I said, pulling my shirt down.

But that's not the problem right now. The thing I should focus in is the fact that Bright is in my room! What should I tell mom to get out of this?!

I shifted my gaze to her, peering around the room. She appeared to be waiting for me to open the door for her.

With that thought, I awkwardly smiled moving to the side, while outstretching my hand for her luggage. "C...come in, mom."

She let me have her luggage and with a smile walked inside the room while I followed her inside, tailing her wherever she goes – in case she walks inside my room and find Bright.

However, not even half-way, she sighs, shaking her head. "I told you to clean up, right Win?"

I clenched my teeth when I saw mum leaning down to pick up a shirt off the floor. The bright red and white lines and the glaring name on the back of the jersey made me realize one thing: a hand could move as fast as a sound if it meant getting busted.

The jersey was Bright's. No, that's not it. 'The jersey was Bright's!'

He might've left it when he was playing basket with his laundry last night. Damn it... I hissed. This is why I always tell him to put his dirty clothes in the basket properly. 

"When did you start playing football, Win?" she turned to me and to the jersey I was hiding in my back. "I thought you didn't like sports?" she curiously inquired.

I chuckled. "M...ma, I use it for casual use." I picked the lousiest reason ever created. But mom just sighed, crossing her arms around her chest, picking up a random shirt again.

"You promised to clean up when I bought you this condo." She turned to me, showing me the shirt. "Look how messy your room is. You even have... sigh." She disappointedly sighed, looking at the tumbled laundry basket and the plastic bags brimming with trash near the balcony windows.

I hastily kept the dirty laundry up before standing prim, hiding both my hands at my back, "I...I'll clean up later." Gasping, I uttered, still hiding Bright's jersey – and now his shorts too – at my back.

"You're a guy, alright." she sighed. "Whatever."

Biting my lip hard, I inserted Bright's things at my back and arranged her luggage to the side. Good thing that the next thing she pulled out was mine. "I was a bit busy with my deadlines so..."

"Are your subjects giving you a hard time?" she turned and worriedly asked. The lively sparkle on her eye died down a bit; somehow it made me a bit worried myself.

I groaned, nodding my head. "Uhm." I sighed. "It's quite giving me problems these days." I said. It's true though. I'm having quite problems, especially with my elective. But knowing she'd probably get more worried, I put up a smile and said, "But I'm fine, ma." anxiously sliding my hands on my pockets.

"Uh, by the way ma..." I asked, in an attempt to change the topic, "Why are you in Bangkok?" I cocked my head, staring at her face as her curious expression slowly turned playful. "Don't tell me that you only came here to see me?" I grinned when the corner of her lips finally broke into a grin.

In this grinning battle, I won when mom finally snickered. "Okay, okay..." she chuckled. "You got me."

I sighed, smiling. I knew it.

"I have a business trip tomorrow so I came earlier today to spend time with you... but..." she peered to my back and shook her head. "But...I don't think I can."

I sighed turning back, before chuckling to myself. True, I have a class today, but I could have any of my friends check me in for attendance and take pictures of the presentations in class for me to study on. Instead, I think the more pressing problem is... Bright.

So far, there's nothing pressing that I should worry about. I can keep Mom Company and distract her from going in my room. But I can't just leave Bright in there for the whole day. I furrowed my brows and subtly breathed out; for now, I think he's by the dresser, so if I could just distract my mom out, then he can come out and go back.

That's right. With a thought of a snap, I took a deep breath before facing back to my mom, smiling.

"So mom, do you have a hotel room booked or..."

She stroked her chin, appearing to be thinking then pouted her beautiful lips. "I had a hotel booking, care of the organizer of the business meeting, but it would still be tomorrow."

I cocked my head to the side, my lips parted while waiting for her next words. "So I was thinking if I can stay with you for awhile?"

I swiftly nodded as a response, "Of course, ma." I replied under my breath. "H...have you had breakfast already?"

Dumbfounded, she shook her head. "I came straight from the airport." she pouted, "I think I still have a bit of jet-lag." she rubbed the ends of her temple.

A sigh of relief flooded through my bloodstream as an idea came to my head. "O...okay. Let's eat out." I immediately blurted out, walking to my mom and gently ushering her to the couch. "Why don't you just rest here for a bit while I change, hmm?" I said, smiling. "You can sleep for a bit so you will feel refreshed, at least."

She curiously furrowed her brows, "Why should we when I can just cook you a meal?"

"What are you talking about mom?" I smiled, remembering what today date is. "I don't want you to cook for me today."

"You don't want to eat my cooking anymore?" she jolted, worried.

I chuckled, holding her hand. "That's impossible. I will never 'never' want your cooking." I said. "Today's mother's day, mom. I just want us to celebrate together."

Actually, I forgot too. If I haven't got a glimpse of my calendar on the side table, I wouldn't remember.

"Oh..." her worried expression immediately brighten up, as she smiled. "Thank you, son." she said, leaning in kissing my cheeks.

"And we... we could also do groceries together." I added.

"Eh..." she leaned back, frowning. "But I just saw –" she turned to the kitchen and pointed at the paperbag next to the sink.

"AH!" I raised my voice to get his attention, "Those were last week's... I... I forgot to take out the trash..."

"Your trash is... there?" she easily debunked everything I say with a smile. Feeling dejected, I heaved a sigh, letting my brain breath oxygen for ideas to flow in. Can she just let this go? It's our first day and it's already chaotic as it is.

Sensing my defensiveness, I caught a smile from the side of her lip as she sigh, "But doing groceries together sounds fun." Mom eventually said, deciding not to pursue the case further. "I'm kind of tired so I'll just lay down and take a nap first, okay?" she added before lying down the couch, immediately closing her eyes thereafter.

O...okay. With a sigh of relief, I nodded. I walked back to my room and pulled my extra blankets under the bed before going back to the living. "Then I'll go get ready, okay?" I said, pulling up the blanket to my mom.

And before I left, I turned the air-con on.

Then casually, just casually, I walked back to my room. But, just to check, I paused to my steps and peered through the glass that divides my room to check on my mom who was still lying on the couch.

Flooded with relief, I took a deep breath before throwing my head back. "That was close." I muttered to myself before glancing around. "Bright..." I called in a low, whispery voice. "P'Brigh-uuhhmmm..."

Before I could even react, I felt a hand cover my mouth and a large arm drag me in the dresser.

"Shit." I cursed when he finally let me go. I glared at him who was curiously poking his head out. With a slight kick on his thigh, I asked, "What are you doing?!"

"Shhhh." he urged. "I'm checking."

I stood up and sighed. "No need. My mom is sleeping." I said pulling him in, urging him to close the door.

He followed through, locking the door after him. He looked at me seemingly waiting for me to speak.

"My mom is here." I said, the second time.

He nodded, "Yeah... so what do we do?" he asked.

Even with this predicament, I can't help but let out a chuckle. Somehow, his face holed up in the door was funny. I don't understand why would he try his best to be small when the whole dresser could be considered a room?

"Can you scoot over?" I said. "Mom and I are going to spend the day together. We're going to eat out now, so take that chance and go home, okay?" I said.

He scooted down and sat on the floor, pouting. "Okay." He nodded. "How about my things?"

I ruffled my hair, "Bring them with you, of course! You'll probably have an hour or so to pack your things and go."

"So you're skipping your classes?"

I nodded, "My mom's here."

"Then –"

"You don't need to do anything. I'm fine. For now, you just have to go back to your place, okay?" I cut him off before turning to my shirts. "Seriously, we need to be careful. If she founds out then I'm dead for sure." I went on, skimming through my clothes on by one, inspected which would look good. "You too, why don't you go back with Saint and spend time with your mom for Mother's Day –" I pulled out a shirt from the pile then turning back when I bumped into P'Bright's physique, causing me to tumble back. "What are you? –"

"Yeah, I'll do everything you say." He bent down; his face was now inches away from now. "But what about my 'reward'?"

With a finger, I gently pushed his forehead away. "What reward are you talking about, P'." I chuckled. "By the way, remember that you need to keep your mouth shut, okay? You have too many friends and admirers so might as well forget that we're in a relationship when we're not alone -."

I was rummaging through the dresser when I felt two arms slamming to the wall. "Somehow, that last remark pissed me off." He bent down; his face was now inches away from now. "Forget that I'm in a relationship?' Are you kidding me?"

"P'Bright... too close..." breathing heavily, I called out, pushing him a bit away.

"Aren't you going to apologize?" he inched in closer, pulling my chin close. "If you won't then I'll –" the sharpness of his gaze tore through my defences that I could only gasp as he inched closer. His warm breathes made my skin crawl, it sent indescribable amount of electricity throughout my body.

"Fine, fine." As if a reflex action, I forcibly turned away, narrowly avoiding his lips from touching mine; "I-I'll apologize, okay?"

I slowly turned back at him, keeping a clean distance. "A...are we good now?" I asked in a whisper.

He smirked.

Thinking it was over, I sighed in relief, clenching my chest. "Gosh, you're always –uhmmm."

Catching me off guard, he pulled my head back and while supporting my body with his, gently leaning me to the wall, he kissed me.

The softness of his lips enveloped my senses sending me into an unexplainable, uncontrollable frenzy of emotions. The heat was rising and I felt an incredible feeling of fullness and thirst. My head was a wild mess and while at it, he took the chance and took it a bit further. He slipped through my already weak defences and moved his lips comfortably over mine. Ah darn it. I abandoned all reason and just went along with it; pulling him close, I responded to his passion. I could clearly feel our lips as we clashed in, and while our hands were moving along within our bodies, I could feel our spirits rising to its peaks. And as we were turning the fully-air-conditioned room into a sweltering dessert, I was forgetting that my mom was waiting for me in the living.

Getting my senses back up, I groaned. With a slight push over his chest, I gasped for air. "P'Bright..." I muttered. "My mom's waiting." I said.

He sighed, pouting, obviously wanting for more. "Then one more..." he teased before going for my neck.

"P'Bright!" I protested, pushing him back one more time. "Go home, for now." I just said before slipping my extra key to his pockets.

He took notice, glancing over my hand which I retracted right away, before grinning from ear to ear.

"My mom would stay for a few days." I said, "Let's behave, okay."

He nodded. "A few days..."

I looked at him before grinning, pulling his head in for a second round peck on his lips. "Advance payment." I said before running out of the room straight back to the living.

It's our first day. I think I'm not single anymore, right?

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

160K 9.5K 41
A vampire that falls in love with a human story but with a twist........ Win Metawin, the social outcast of his university was constantly being coerc...
209K 11.4K 36
(Completed ✔) Where Win has known Bright from his Day 1. -------- 2gether the series / Still 2gether A BrightWin fanfiction
A perfect match? Per E.D Dmi

Literatura romàntica

32.5K 1.6K 32
Tine begins his first year at university, this is the moment he has been waiting for a long time, but unfortunately, at his age, the search for a mat...
149K 6.8K 46
Win metawin (21) spent most of his life not caring about love.Work, family, and friends was his life. Until one day at the gym he meets someone who...