Two Halves, One Hero | Ben Te...

Від OuTThere_Somewhere

You've been a part of the Tennyson family ever since you were born. Sharing a birthday with Ben, the two of y... Більше

Episode 1: And Then There Were 10
Episode 2: Washington B.C.
Episode 3: The Krakken
Episode 4: Permanent Retirement
Episode 5: Hunted
Episode 6: Kevin 11
Episode 7: The Alliance
Episode 8: Last Laugh
Episode 9: Lucky Girl
Episode 10: Side Effects
Episode 11: Secrets
~A/N~
Episode 12: Truth
Episode 13: Big Tick
Episode 14: Framed
THE DRAFT(S) HAVE BEEN FOUND (quick A/N)
Episode 15: Gwen 10
Episode 16: Grudge Match
Episode 17: Ultimate Weapon
Small A/N (Going on Hiatus)
Episode 18: Tough Luck
Episode 19: They Lurk Below
Episode 20: Ghostfreaked Out
🥳Happy Birthday to Benji🥳
Episode 21: Back with a Vengeance
Episode 22: Ben 10,000
Episode 23: A Change of Face
Episode 24: Merry Christmas
Episode 25: Benwolf
Episode 26: Game Over
Episode 27: Monster Weather
Episode 28: Under Wraps
Episode 29: The Unnaturals
Episode 30: The Return
Episode 31: Be Afraid of the Dark
Ok, here me out... (I have a theory) + an update
Movie Part 1: Secret of the Omnitrix
Movie Part 2: Secret of the Omnitrix
Movie Part 3: Secret of the Omnitrix
Episode 33: Perfect Day
Episode 34: Divided We Stand
Episode 35: Don't Drink the Water
Episode 36: Big Fat Alien Wedding
Episode 37: Ken 10
Episode 38: Goodbye and Good Ridance
Episode 39: Ben 10 vs Negative 10 (Part 1)
Episode 40: Ben 10 vs Negative 10 (Part 2)

Episode 32: The Visitor

1.6K 57 24
Від OuTThere_Somewhere

I clean my glasses with an annoyed huff, I put them back on. Ben walks up to me, covered with dog spit and slobber. Gwen laughs loudly and I fight back a snicker, "Do not think I won't hug you." Ben says seriously. I go quiet, "Hey, Grandpa! Check this out!" Gwen laughs, gesturing to Ben, we all turn to see Max staring at an old couple. Gwen and I frown in confusion, sharing a look.

"You really shouldn't fool around with your powers like that Gwen, honestly. I thought you were more mature than that." Ben say, wiping off the slobber "Grandpa seems pretty bummed." Gwen says "Yeah..." I say "Really?" Ben asks before walking over to Max. I follow behind him, "Hey, Grandpa, what's wrong?" Ben asks.

Max turns to us, "Oh, nothing, nothing. I'm fine. I just need a little time to myself, that's all." He sighs. Gwen walks up and pulls me and Ben away from Max "No problem. We'll be at the playground." She says with a forced grin. She grips our arms tightly as she drags us "Hey! That's hurts!" Ben groans "We know how to walk, Gwen!" I huff. Gwen stops pulling us once we were a good distance away, I rub my arm "What's wrong with you? You know, other than the obvious."

We take a seat on the grass, Ben sits in between me and Gwen. Gwen hugs her knees while Ben lays on his back. I just sit criss cross apple sauce, levitating small pieces of grass and watch it fly around. "My mom told me that Grandma and Grandpa met in St. Louis." Gwen states, I stop levitating the grass and turn to give her my attention. I frown sadly "Yeah, so?" Ben asks "Benji, we're in St. Louis..." I state "So being here reminds him of Grandma." Gwen states.

"Poor, Max...he's probably feeling lonely." I mumble, I've never actually met Ben and Gwen's grandmother, but I know it's hard for Max since she's not around anymore. Ben nudges me gently, "Come on, N/N. How can Grandpa be lonely when we're around him all the time?" He asks, Gwen and I both sigh at that question "Even you can't be that clueless." Gwen groans before we hear screaming. We all stand and run towards the playground, we stop at the sight of an alien.

She notices us, her eyes glow purple and Ben starts to levitate into the air. "The Omnitrix! Where did you get it?! Answer me!" The alien shouts. I growl and my eyes glow a dark F/C, "Yeah, that's a long story, but the short answer is-" I cut Ben off by levitating the alien high into the air, higher than Ben was "That doesn't matter cuz you ain't getting it." I growl, flashing my fangs. The alien starts at me in shock as Ben turns into Heatblast.

Ben shoots his flames at the alien, I shield my face (mostly my stupid glasses) from the smoke. I gasp when she starts to levitate pieces from the playground, dropping Ben in the process. The alien throw the pieces at us, Ben jumps in front of me and burns the pieces with ease. The alien looks at a fire hydrant and it breaks, she levitates the water and throws it onto Ben. He crashes beside Gwen, "Ok, now I really don't like you." I growl before the dark hue around her shifts into a black. I raise her up higher before smashing her into the ground. I raise her back up again, prepping to smash her down again.

"Y/N! Wait!"

"That voice..." the alien gasps, I turn to see Max running up "Max?" She asks "Xylene? Is that you?" Max asks in surprise. I slowly put her down, eyeing her carefully "Uh, did I miss something?" Ben asks, walking up to me with Gwen behind him. "Are these children with you?" Xylene asks, Max nods.

~💚~

Ben and I glare at Xylene from where we sat, "She's been here for like 3 hours, and she hasn't said anything to us." Ben grumbles "Other than, 'where did you get the Omnitrix?! Answer me!'." I mock with a gruff voice "You'd think we were invisible or something." Ben sighs "Don't take it so personal. They're just catching up." Gwen says.

She smiles at Xylene politely "So, how'd you two meet?" She asks. They turn their attention to us, "Xylene and I go way back to my first days in the plumbers. We worked a lot together in those early years." Max says, placing a hand on Xylene's shoulder. "You even made me an honorary plumbette." Xylene chuckles, Ben, Gwen and I all stare at them awkwardly. Xylene shoots her tongue into her food and retracts it back "Mm, delicious." She says.

The three of us cringe, "Well, it's nice to have somebody around here who appreciates my cooking." Max chuckles "Why shouldn't the lizard lady like Grandpa's dinner? It was crawling on the ground an hour ago." Ben scoff under his breath. "So, Xylene, what brings you back to earth after all these years?" Max asks "That." Xylene says, pointing at the Omnitrix. I hug Ben protectively, growling at her. Ben holds the Omnitrix close to his chest "We knew it! She's just like all the rest. She's only interested in the Omnitrix!" Ben shouts "I will drag you." I growl, glaring at Xylene.

"Now just calm down, you two. Xylene, tell them that's not true." Max says calmly "Why wouldn't I be interested in the Omnitrix? I'm the one who sent it to earth." Xylene states, we all stare at her in shock. "I was transporting the Omnitrix when I was attacked by our old friends..." She says

~1 Flashback later~

"-When I crashed, my body fell into a hibernative state until..."

"Well, the good news is that Vilgax is no longer a problem. Thanks to Ben and Y/N here, he's cooling his claws in the Null Void." Max says, Ben grins confidently while I continue to eye Xylene. I don't trust her as far as I can throw her, and with my powers, I could probably throw her pretty far. "Well, I'm sure you're just being modest about your and Justin's role in all that." Xylene hums, placing a hand on Max's chest "So, since Vilgax is taken care of, guess there's no need for you to linger around anymore." I scoff, Ben nods in agreement "Y/N, that's hardly polite." Max says firmly.

Xylene hums, "It's so cute. You have the face of Justin and the temper of M/N. I'm guessing Ben here is your Attachment? You seem very protective of him. It's comforting to know that the Mayhemian population won't go extinct after what M/N did." She says, pulling a device out her pocket "What did she do?" I ask. Xylene aims the device up and it shoots out a beam of light, the device stops "My transportation will be on its way shortly." She tells us.

"Wait, what did my mom do?"

"In the meantime, you'll be our guest. We'll use the time to catch up. So, you guys don't mind cleaning up, do you?" Max says, walking away. "What did my mom do?" I mumble with a confused frown, Ben places a hand on my shoulder "I don't like her." Ben says seriously "Really? I never would've guessed." Gwen says. I shoot her a serious look, "Remember what happened with my dad?" I ask before letting out a sigh. I take Ben's hand and drag him with me "We better do an undercover investigation, hero style." He says, stopping.

He dials on the watch before hitting down, he turns into Wildvine. "These dishes aren't gonna wash themselves, you know!" Gwen shouts before mumbling something to herself.

~💚~

"-The youngsters, I never thought you'd turn out to be the domestic type. It was obvious Justin was going to settle down with M/N at some point, but you? I thought you were going to work until the end...don't you miss your Plumber days?"
"Well, we still get our fair share of excitement around here, especially since you dropped that little present of yours in our laps.
"You haven't aged at all since I last saw you."

Ben gags quietly, I lean on the tree he was hiding in. Max and Xylene can't see me because I'm using a force field to make me invisible. "If this keeps up, I'm gonna hurl sap." Ben groans, I shush him quietly. "Do you remember that night?" Xylene asks "How could I forget? So much happened that night." Max sighs.

~Flashback~
~Author's POV~

A/N: it's hard not knowing how old Max is in this flashback, considering Justin and M/N are here...know what, don't ask questions, just don't. I think Max is 60 now, so in this flash back I'm going to say he's like 45-ish and Y/N's parents are like 19-21 ish in this flashback.

"So?" Justin asks, frowning nervously as M/N approaches him. She flashes him a toothy grin, not hiding her fangs "It's going to be nice to continue our 'partnership', Justie." She says excitedly, Justin smiles. They shake hands, sharing eye contact for a minute...M/N's eyes flashes yellow for a second before she quickly looks away "Shoot..." She mumbles, wiping her eyes "What?" Justin asks "Nothing! Nothing!" She says nervously. "Ok...do you think you'd want to hang out sometime...outside of Plumber jobs-" "YES!" M/N says excitedly, making Justin laugh with a light blush on his cheeks.

Max turn to Xylene "Rumors are swirling that there's some new DNA weapon out there. Sure you won't change your mind and come with me. M/N changed hers..." Xylene sighs disappointedly. "Tempting, but until I bring Vilgax down, I have a job to do here...but we'll always have Roswell." Max says with a soft smile, Xylene kisses him gently and walks towards the entrance of the ship. Justin and M/N watch the ship take off. Max frowns sadly as it disappears into the night sky.

~Now~
~Y/N's POV~

"With Vilgax out of the picture, there's nothing keeping you here any longer. I could use your help out there."
"Ah...another tempting offer..."

"No way!" Ben gasps worriedly, I frown.

~💚~

"Hey, Gwen...what-" "Don't ask." Gwen cuts me off as she sweeps up pieces of a plate. Ben glance at me and I shrug, "So, what's up with Grandpa and Xylene?" Gwen asks, we both frown "Should've kicked her butt back to outer space when we had the chance." Ben says, glaring at the ground "Grandpa seems to like her. Maybe we should give her a chance." Gwen says "Come on, Gwen. Most of the people from Max's past end up being nut jobs. Heck, next thing we know, you two are gonna end up calling Xylene 'Grandma Lizard'." I say "Forget about it." Ben scoffs

The ground shakes harshly and we all look to see one of Vilgax's robots behind us. It whips out metallic tentacles, we dodge and run away from it "Isn't that one of Vilgax's robot buddies?" Gwen asks. I look back to see missile heading towards us, I quickly put up a F/C force field. The missile explodes, "It must be after the Omnitrix." Ben states "Funny how they show up when Xylene does, isn't it, Gwen?" I sigh. Ben places a hand on my shoulder "Y/N, do like we practiced." He says.

I nod before levitating Ben into the air "You want this?" Ben asks, dialing on the Omnitrix. The robot shoots missile at Ben, I stop levitating Ben when I see the bright green flash. Ben drops down as Fourarms "You gotta take it from me!" Ben shouts. He punches the robot harshly, "Y/N! Give me a boost!" He calls "Benji, we only tried that once with Fourarms...it was only dumb luck I didn't kill you." I say seriously. "No, that was just your pure skills." Ben sighs, continuing to fight the robot, Max and Xylene run up "What in the world?" Max gasps.

Xylene's eyes glow and she jumps up into the air. She floats over to Ben, "I can handle this! I don't need your help!" Ben shouts. The robot glows purple and flings Ben off, I teleport to his side "You ok?" I ask "Mmhm..." Ben sighs. We watch Max shoot a laser at the at the robot. "Elota Objectia!" Gwen shouts, casting a spell.

Parts of the robot start to explode, Ben runs and grabs its wheels. Xylene levitates the robot and throws it into the Rust Bucket. "No! Not the RB..." I groan as the robot rips pieces of the Rust Bucket off "It's taking over the Rust Bucket!" Gwen gasps. The robot attaches the pieces to itself and becomes stronger. I teleport behind the robot. I surround it with a F/C hue, keeping it in place. My eyes widen at the glow above me, I look up to see a laser prepping to fire "Oh sh*t..." I mumble nervously.

I yelp when Ben grabs me and leaps out of the aim of the laser. The Rust Bucket blows into pieces, Ben wraps his arms around me as we hit the ground. "Are you ok?" Ben asks "I think my brain got flipped upside down..." I mumble with a dazed tone. Ben grunts seriously before placing me down beside Gwen. I clean the dirt off my glasses, Ben pats my head gently. I hear Max and Xylene talking...

"We make a good team."
"Always did."

Ben growls and charging towards the robot. He shoves the robot to the ground, I watch as Ben rips the robot apart, wire by wire...piece by piece. Gwen and I stare in shock "Benji! It's down, there's nothing left." I shout. Ben sighs and walks over to us "Sorry about the Rust Bucket, Grandpa. Guess got a little carried away." Ben sighs "Yeah...maybe just a little." Max sighs sadly. He walks over to the wreckage. Xylene shoots me and Ben a nasty look "B*tch." I scoff angrily under my breath.

~💚~

"Guess that Mechadroid was the same one that fell to earth with you." Max says as we fix the Rust Bucket "And it seems to be doing the mergy thing like the other one." Gwen states. Ben (who was Diamondhead) and I share a look, "Apparently they developed the ability to amalgamate mechanical devices in order to fulfill their programming...namely, retrieve the Omnitrix." Xylene states. I use my powers to fix the tires "You are sure the mechadroid was destroyed, aren't you?" Xylene asks me and Ben

I roll my eyes and don't bother responding, I walk past her to work on the other tires "Yes, we're sure the mechadroid was destroyed. Give me a break..." Ben says with an annoyed tone.

A/N: I love writing Ben and Y/N just flat out hating on Xylene. I actually like her, but Ben and Y/N having a shared hatred/jealousy is just fun to write.

~💚~

"N/N, I need your help."

I teleport to Ben's side, he holds two pieces of the Rust Bucket together. I make them glow F/C and fuse them together "Thanks." Ben says "You're welcome." I say with a smile. "If you wanted to be truly helpful, a Galvanic Mechamorph would've been more appropriate." Xylene states, placing her hands on her hips. We shoot her a bitter look, staring at her in silence.

"She means Upgrade." Max states, glancing at us. "Yeah, well, you're not the boss of me." Ben says "Come on, now, Ben. Xylene probably does know a thing or two about the Omnitrix. Maybe you should listen to her." Max states. I levitate the Rust Bucket pieces into place, Ben stands up and points at Xylene harshly "You're taking her side?!" He asks offendedly. "You're being irrational." Xylene scoffs "Lady, we're 10." I scoff back.

Gwen walks up to me and Ben "If I'm such a mess-up, then why did you send the watch to me in the first place?" Ben asks "I didn't send you the Omnitrix," Xylene scoffs "You found the Omnitrix before it reached its intended recipient."

I mean...I guess it makes sense. I always thought the watch was sent here by accident and it was some lucky chance Ben just happened to stumble upon it-

"What?"

I glance at Ben to see him staring at Xylene disbelief. "The pod containing it veered slightly off its intended course." She says seriously, Ben looks down at the ground as the watch starts to beep. I place a comforting hand on Ben's shoulder "I got the watch by mistake?" He asks before turning back into himself. Gwen places a hand on Ben's other shoulder, "Of course. You didn't believe that I would purposely send the most powerful device in the universe to a child, did you? I was sending it to Max." Xylene states

"Guess it would make more sense, Max being a Plumber and all..." I mumble, Ben takes a deep breath "Oh well, great! Just take it back, and you two can cruise around the universe!" Ben shouts before running away "SEE IF I CARE!" He screams "Ben!" Max calls out. He sighs "Y/N..." I nod and run off in the direction Ben went.

~💚~

I walk up to see Ben sitting near the edge of a cliff. He tenses, "Leave me alone..." He says quietly, I pause for a second. I take a seat beside him, I shoot him a sympathetic smile "So, the watch wasn't meant for you. So what? You've done a pretty amazing job with it so far." I say softly "It's not just about the watch...don't you get it? She wants Grandpa to go away with her just like before, only this time there's nothing keeping him here." Ben states seriously, my eyes widen before I frown deeply. I hug my knees and look up at the stars with Ben.

~💚~

"BEN! Y/N!"

Gwen runs up to us, "We've got trouble!" She says. Ben and I share a look before taking off towards the Rust Bucket.

The three of us run up, the robot turns to us. My eyes widen at the sight of Max with wires attached to him "NO!" Ben shouts, there was a puff of smoke and then the robot was gone "GRANDPA!" Ben screams.

~💚~

Gwen glares at me and Ben, "You said you trashed that thing." She says, frowning at us. Ben and I look away from her, "We all thought it was destroyed. That doesn't matter now." Xylene states seriously "It doesn't?" Ben and I ask at the same time "Wait, if that thing only wants the Omnitrix, why did it kidnap Grandpa?" Gwen asks.

"Because it knows I'll come rescue him. It's a trap." Ben states "Exactly, that's why-" "Look, I know you're gonna give us the whole 'The Omnitrix is more important than any single being' lecture." I state, cutting Xylene off "Well it is." Xylene says "No way are we letting that living junkyard hurt Grandpa!" Ben says firmly, glaring at Xylene "I agree-" "So help us or get out of our way because-" Xylene levitates Ben and tosses him into a tree. He grunts, I was about to attack-but Xylene levitated me too and held me beside Ben.

"Be quiet and listen. You two are not the only ones who care about Max. If we work together, we can save him and the Omnitrix." Xylene says seriously, she places us down. "Truce?" She asks, putting her hand down. Gwen placing her hand on top of Xylene's, the two of them look at us. Ben and I share a glance before I put my hand into the pile, Ben does the same "Truce." We all says. "Time is crucial," Xylene says as we broke the pile "As we stand here, it's collecting more and more items, becoming stronger for its final battle with us. Where would the Mechadroid have access to the most mechanical items in this area?" Xylene asks

"St. Louis is the largest river port in the United States." Gwen says. "The docks." Ben and I say in sync, Xylene glances at us "Don't worry, they always do that." Gwen tells her "Hm....so did Justin and M/N. Come on." Xylene mutters

~💚~

Ben and I ride on the hoverboard, holding hands. We stop when we see the robot, the robot turns to us. "GRANDPA!" Ben shouts. I frown at the sight of Max tangled in the robot's wires, it looks so painful...

"Ben, Y/N...go," Max shouts weakly, squirming in the wires "This thing has got control of the nanotech in my Plumber suit!" Max arm points towards us before a laser is fired. I squeeze Ben's hand and pull him out of the laser's aim, we press our backs against the wall. We look back at the robot and Max, "Do whatever it takes to bring this thing down! Even if that means taking me with it!" Max shouts.

Oh h*ll no.

"Sorry, Grandpa. Not an option." Ben says seriously, I nod before Ben holds up his wrist that had the watch "Is this what you want?! I'll swap you straight up—my grandpa for the Omnitrix!" Ben shouts to the robot. "Ben, don't do it!" Max shouts as the robot shoots its wires towards us "We know what we're doing!" I tell him.

"Who's we?"

Xylene flies around and lands beside us "Max. We must stop meeting like this." She says as Gwen rolls up with a forklift. The robot uses Max's suit to shoot at the forklift, causing Gwen to swerve and crash into some nearby crates "GWEN!" Ben and I both shout, I run over to the forklift. The robot wraps its wires around me "Y/N!" Ben shouts as I lifted into the air. I squirm in the robot's hold, glowing a dark F/C. The glow fades when Xylene caused the wires to break.

I stare at her in shock, levitating myself before I could fall. I place myself down beside Ben, Xylene lands in front of us. The robot walks towards us, Gwen rams the forklift into the robot, pinning it the the wall. The robot kicks the forklift, I surround it with a F/C hue to stop it from fly away while Xylene goes to save Max.

A crate falls and lands on the robot just as Xylene pulled Max out of the robot's grip. The crate opens, revealing a tank. My eyes widen as the robot morphs into the tank. Xylene, Gwen, Ben and I all stare in terror at the sight before Max screams out in pain.

The wires are still attached?!

I teleport to Gwen's side as Max's suit fires laser. I quickly pull her to a safer area. We press our backs against the wall, "You ok, Gwenie?" I ask, glancing at her worriedly "Just worried about Grandpa..." She sighs "Don't worry. There's only 3 minutes of the episode left-that means we'll get him back soon." I tell her with a soft smile "You're statement was confusing, yet oddly comforting." Gwen snorts. "That's the outcome I wanted." I chuckle before hearing the Omnitrix beep "Look like it's show time." Gwen says.

She runs back to the forklift, I teleport over to Ben. I look down to see a small green alien staring up at me  as its tongues were stuck to the wall "What the heck is that?" I ask, studying him closely. It's obviously Ben, but...what is he. "He's going to eat the robot." Xylene states "Literally?" I ask. Xylene nods, "Um...ok." I say before missile fly towards us, I make the glow F/C-stopping them in place. I rip Ben's tongues off the wall and throw him towards the robot. He starts taking bites out of the robot

Xylene and I run up to Ben, "Now spit!" Xylene shouts. Ben spits out a glowing green goo "Cool!" I say in awe "Exploding loogies!" Ben laughs "Well, that alien's name is definitely gonna be Upchuck." I announce "I got Upchuck powers!" Ben cheers "Oh, great! Like he wasn't disgusting enough already." Gwen gags. "I'll get Max." Xylene states before screaming "LET GO OF HIM!"

Gwen crashes the forklift into the robot, she jumps out before the two collide. I catch her in my arms "You ok?" I ask "Mmhm..." She says awkwardly as I place her down. Max and Xylene walk over to us, we watch Ben finish...eating the robot. "Way to go, Ben!" Max says proudly. Ben turns back into himself,  "Yuck...bad robot. Can I get some mouthwash or something?" Ben gags before burping a piece of the robot. Gwen and I stare at him with wide eyes.

~💚~

"We wanted to apologize for being kinda jerks before." Ben says, I nod. "I guess I was just jealous." Ben sighs "And I have a crippling fear of abandonment." I sigh. Ben glances at me sadly and I take his hand, "But...if you make Grandpa happy, then we're happy." Ben states with a smile, I smile too. "You two certainly are just like M/N and Justin, aren't you?" She chuckle a little. Ben looks down at the Omnitrix "That good care of that, Ben. Vilgax isn't the only one interested in it. And Y/N, take care of Ben. In a few more years, you are going to need him." Xylene says...that last bit flat out sounded like a warning.

I stare at her in confusion, "Well, you two managed to impress another alien. Guess we should let Grandpa say goodbye." Gwen says "Yeah...but to who?" Ben asks "Why am I going to need Ben in a few more years? Why does everyone keep giving vague warnings about the future...I'm scared." I mumble to myself as I hug Ben's arm nervously, Ben glances at me worriedly, most likely feeling the same way.

"You're not coming, are you?" Xylene asks, Gwen, Ben and I look at Max nervously. "It's a big galaxy out here, but right now those kids are my whole world." Max states "Thank goodness." I sigh quietly, letting out a breath I didn't realize I was holding. Xylene places her hand on Max's shoulder and pulls him into a kiss. The three of us cringe, "Gross!" Ben gags.

Xylene walks towards the entrance of her ship, she pauses and turns to Max. "We'll always have Rosewell." She says before walking inside. The ship takes off, "We thought we were gonna lose you, Grandpa." Ben says nervously, looking at him. "Nah, you can't get rid of me that easy. Come on, let's go." Max says. Ben and Gwen glare at each other "FRONT SEAT! CALLED IT FIRST!" They both shout as they run towards the Rust Bucket. I glance at Max and smile "Glad I don't have to deal with their fight by myself." I joke tiredly, "No one deserves that." Max chuckles and ruffles my hair before I run in after Ben and Gwen....

~Flashback~
~Author's POV~
~(11 years ago)~

"M/N, this is insane!"

Justin paces back and forth, M/N sighs nervously. She watches him for a minute "But it's the rules. Mayhemians can be with anyone they attach to, even if it's outside our species-as long as we don't breed. Mayhemian-hybrids are unpredictable, uncontrollable, and they always have powers." M/N states, hugging her knees close to her chest. "And...we did breed." Justin sighs, running his fingers through his hair.

"What are they going to do to the baby if they find out about it? He asks "Kill it once it's born." M/N says sadly. The pair share a look of fear as M/N holds a hand over her stomach. "What if...we don't tell them? What if you don't go back?" Justin suggests

"Justie, I have to report back to them every week..."
"Don't. Stop reporting. Don't respond to anymore signals."
"Someone will be sent to check on me."
"Right, ok...I know what we can do..."

M/N frowns nervously "What?" She asks "You're not going to like this, but you have to trust me..." Justin sighs "Now I'm scared." M/N mumbles, watching as Justin pulls out a small device....

~Now~
~Somewhere in Bellwood~

M/N surrounds her home with a red force field. It becomes invisible "Remember, M/N...everything you did, we did for them. Y/N will understand when the time comes..." She mumbles, fiddling with her hands....

A/N: Yay! It's time for the movie! And for those who are wondering, I am only writing Secret of the Omnitrix and the cgi movie. I'm not doing any of the live action ones. Also. My Saiki K x Reader pilot chapter has been posting at the same time as this...so...go read it if you like Saiki K. Ok, gotta get to work on the movie so bye!

P.S, I just realized I didn't do any SpongeBob videos in this chapter...so...

Me prepping to traumatize y'all after this chapter:

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

6.8K 132 10
[Ben 10 x Marvel x Nakano Quintuplets OC Crossover!] You may know Ben Tennyson aka Ben 10, right? The Omni Heroes of the multiverse, right? But what...
3.6K 1K 10
Ben Tennyson, an immature little brat with a powerful, outworldly device in his hands which he uses as a toy. Our earth is being attacked by monstrou...
3.8K 100 3
Y/N L/N, a normal 13 year old boy, who's the best friend of Ben Tennyson and also the boyfriend of Gwen Tennyson. He was asked by Max Tennyson, the g...
65.7K 1.8K 34
NOTE: This is heavily based off "Two Halves, One Hero" (it's literally a continuation) It always sucks seeing old faces again...people who knew who y...