If Tubbo stepped down from be...

By Lovegood_3

Tubbo was in his House and he thought something that would change the look of himself Forever More

Chapter one
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five

Chapter two: 1 year later

7 0 0
By Lovegood_3

Previously" I just couldn't Accept the fact that Tubbo and I are Over".

Tubbo was doing better. He was playing with his bees in The former Dream SMP when that had to be stopped by None other then Technoblade.

"Tubbo? What are you doing over here, I thought you were blowing stuff up". Techno said. "No, Techno. I just don't want to cause drama anymore. So I turned Peaceful". Tubbo replied. "So, what are you doing?". Techno said, nicely.

"I'm making Flower-crowns and Playing With Bees". Tubbo said, Smiling. Techno thought'Tubbo is Different from what he was before, ever since His and Ran-boos Separation'.

Techno said" so you don't work for the Government anymore?". Tubbo smiled and nodded. Tubbo said" do you want a Flowercrown. I made one for you. I remember that you like Red for some reason?". Techno said" sure". Tubbo picked up Techno's flowercrown and placed it on his head.

Techno said" thank you, Tubbo". Tubbo smiled. "No problem Techno". Tubbo replied.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
9.9M 499K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...