Sinful Acts

By esraxbedir

Hearing his steps come closer his finger touches the tip of his knife "you'll find that your head will be on... More

Sinful Acts
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
* XV *
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XX
"He nearly got you"

XIX

1.5K 21 12
By esraxbedir

Groaning I sat up. My hands scrunched the soft silk sheets from under me, I turned to find myself draped in the middle of the bed with a headache.

Fuck, Her.

Looking over my shoulder, the bed was empty. I sat up to turn on the lights to only groan in slight pain as I sat up. Rubbing my eyes, hoping to release some of the pain in my temples it was weird how my eyes found it hard to adjust to the barely lit light coming from the lamp next to me.

Jerking my head upwards the memory of a needle being stabbed into my neck came as her lingering smell was faintly recognisable in the room.

Hearing running from outside my door took me out my thoughts as I got ready for anything, taking the knife from my shoe I shot it at the door as it opened.

"Holy shi-" Lucas looked at the knife on the side of the door then slowly looked at me. Taking a moment to himself he then yanked it from the now chipped frame and walked towards me.

"You're lucky I can't see properly" I said sighing. Whatever this drug was was making my muscles ache to the point I feel my arms are becoming numb.

"Didn't take you for a heavy sleeper" Lucas stood in front of me scrolling on his iPad.

"I was drugged you fucking imbecile" his mouth formed a line where he proceeded to raise his eyebrows while looking between me and the iPad.

"At least you're alive, the Hunter has breached the building"

Looking up at him instantly.

"Or should I say, Huntress" he raised his eyebrows as he turned the iPad my way. Snatching the iPad from him I could barely see what was in front of me. Letting my eyes adjust to the strong light for a few seconds I see a-

A woman.

"We think she caused the bomb in the west wing of the underground building to get Korleon out of the vip room upstairs." frowning, I looked away for a moment. This whole time we analysed all of our information to try to indicate the man who did this and it was a woman this whole time.

"Wait, a bomb?" my headache only increased

"you were out for a good hour" Lucas stabbed my neck with a translucier, retracting my blood to indicate the drug that had been struck in me before.

"You should've been out for 2 hours" he said surprised. "Whoever did this to you really wanted you out for a good couple of hours"

"No wonder I feel like shit" blinking a few times I looked out the door to see smashed glass and a man planted on the floor at the far end of the hallway. Two of my men analysing the body.

"That stripper killed the bodyguard but didn't kill you" he questionably looked at me for an answer.

I thought for a second and frowned "I'm as surprised as you are".

New images popped up on the iPad. A video of a woman fighting the men I placed around Korleon are brought up from the CCTV

"She really just annihilated them" he says in disbelief as we both watched her placing her night vision glasses on, the hallways suddenly went dark. Only the fragments of light coming from the shots of her and my men lit the room. She shot each in the head before grabbing Korleon in the safeguard of Aero.

"This time we have actual footage." he said suggesting progress on the case. We've been searching for two years for a person who we only suspected is a man with the option of it being female. "she could be a copycat" Luke suggested.

I shook my head, we knew the hunter would use Korleon's opening to get him. That's exactly what the hunter would want us to do, have another theory on whom it could be considering they probably knew we wouldn't think it's a female. Playing the footage over and over again, my eyes grow wide.

It's her.

The shimmering diamonds on her hip swinging side to side slightly, as her attire flashed through my mind. Why was I getting hard again at the mere thought of her.

"Ivy" her name rolled off the tip of my tongue. I felt disgusted with myself that I was reacting like this. She truly is poison.

"Who" asked Luke

Realisation shook Luke as he pieced together what happened in this room.. the fact she was in this room.

She was right here. Right under my nose. I could've killed her and watch her body rot and regain control over the fear that had been merged into the underground.

My ancestors title of respect for killing these assassins were tarnished after my first failed attempt at catching this hunter, or huntress as I should know call her. The status of my mafia grew embarrassingly low and talk amongst the underground of it's new useless young leader made me rage.

Standing up I walked out the room, Luke following close behind.

"Get the team, we are catching her tonight"

The cold air hit my skin as I kicked the door to the roof. Those stairs made my legs feel weak, Aero was one of the tallest buildings in New York and I had not only dragged my self but also Korleon's heavy ass to the top. Pushing him to the ground I took out my gun and aimed it straight to his head.

He shivered as he scouted the place, desperately trying to find a way out. Kneeling down I grabbed his shirt, his eyes snapped towards me. Did he not realise I'm holding a literal gun to his head.

"Please"

I love it when they beg. How many other lost souls has he killed who also begged for their innocent lives. Woman and children now gone god knows where and for what? Money and power.

"Tell me what you know about the golden hour"

As he stared blankly at me I shoved my finger in the bullet hole in his leg and as he screamed I reminded him "Don't make me repeat myself Korleon"

"I don't know, I don't know... I don't know" shaking his head he looked faint. He breathed in and looked at me before spitting in my face. Hitting my gun over his head.

I know what he's doing.

Stalling

He's buying time as he knows people are out looking for him.

"What did the hunter do, make you go after me as he couldn't be bothered coming here HIMSELF" he thinks i'm only an associate. The sexism is unbelievable.

Taking my knife from my knee boot I struck him in the chest "Your cousin was part of the golden table, where is he now huh" covering his mouth to muffle his screams, his eyes grew wide. He looked at me like i'm crazy.

Realisation struck him as my tattoo of two swords on my wrist was now showing.

"No it can't be"

He referred to the tattoos of my well known ancestors.

6 years ago

The taxi left me right in front of my house, after almost dying in a burning building and then nearly drowning. The kindness of those two people to take me to their home to take care of me led me to be able to be here.

Running to my porch I wanted nothing more than to run into my mums arms. Taking the key from under the mat I opened the door.

Stepping foot in the house I was left paralysed. The air was colder than outside which made the hairs on the back of my neck rise.

Everything was gone.

"Mum, Dad?" My soft voice croaked as tears were streaming down my face at the sight inside.

Looking around inside the house and seeing what once was my living room which held no furniture, no paintings, no picture frames anymore.

I've been gone for 5 days.
5 days since the Masquerade Ball.
5 days since I was kidnapped by William.

Even the carpet on my stairs had been stripped.

Running upstairs I opened my bedroom door only to find 4 walls staring back at me and nothing more.
Entering, my feet echoed on the hardwood floor until I heard a creak. Taking a step back to then move my foot back to the same position, the floor board creaked again.

Looking down at the floor a faint handle merged with the floor board was barely visible. Crouching down, using my fingernail to grasp it, it lifted and then clicked.

Jumping backwards I landed hard. The floor board submerged into the ground and to the side. My now sweaty hands perched my curious self as I peaked into what was hidden in my floor board.

A book.

Grabbing it, not knowing if I should open it. Fear was casted on me as a car shadow illuminated my wall.

As a child that was my way of knowing if people entered our property. Instantly standing up I ran downstairs knowing I only had a minute before whoever was here would be in front of my house.

Running down the stairs out the back door I ran into the woods behind my house. Hiding behind a log I stared at my house awaiting any movements.

Two men in suits entered my kitchen, one seemed to be on call. Directing my eyes upstairs I could see other men now in my bedroom and the guest bedroom.

Those were not my parents. They were after me again? Before processing anything further I tightened my grip on the book and I ran, I ran until my house was no longer visible and walked until I knew I'd never walk back there again. I held that promise.

Rising my knife again he shook his head and muffled words into my hand as he looked between me and the knife.

"Speak" I say.

"Last I heard he was in Miami, I swear, I swear, I-" he hiccupped before starting to cry. "Miami is a big place, you got to be a little more specific.

Dragging my knife up his thigh I see him visibly tremble. "I- please. A club, he owns a club near North Bay Village"

"Name?"

"He's gonna kill me" he hiccuped. The fact he thinks I won't kill him, most likely because I'm a woman and dressed like a stripper. I take my knife and spruce his gunshot wound. His screams echo as the New York's air becomes brisk with heavy rain.

"Okay, oka- it's Sobe Nightlife I swear I swear"

I didn't have time to question him, the information given was enough for me at this given time. Standing up, I looked at my watch I realised I had spent too much time. My plan half worked but I couldn't bring Korleon to a warehouse to further question him.

"No please" pointing the gun to his head, I shot with no mercy. Rummaging through his pockets I gather his wallet and phone.

Taking out the data lodger I plugged in his phone to upload all data, I needed his contacts, credit cards etc.

My hair and attire was drenched in the rain. New York was as busy as always, somehow I don't believe I came from such a small place like Camden Town. It hits me now and again.

Opening the rooftop door, heavy footsteps could be heard and dozens of flashlights illuminated the staircase 12 flights below as they ran up the steps. Any minute they'd come barging outside. Shutting the door and lodging it with a couple of industrial poles left on top. I ran to the wall where I had placed a safety wire to jump down from.

Taking out the boots from my safety bag I shoved them on. Attaching the rope to my waist I looked down at the many individuals on the sidewalk which had come out of Aero. I would be caught.

"Fuck" now I actually had to think of a way out.

Same plan, just a redirection. Taking a deep breath I took the gun wire and shot it to the lowest building across. Taking a couple of steps back it hit the rooftop of a lower building 80 metres off Aero.

Banging on the rooftop door brought my attention back to my harness which I had still not put on. I quickly threw my safety bag over the edge of the building and applied the harness on myself.

Just as the door burst open, I attached the harness clip to the wire and jumped off. The cold wind hitting my face relaxed my muscles before shots fired notoriously towards me. Trying to retract my knees to my chest as the sparks of bullets hit the buildings side. I landed roughly on the rooftop, ducking almost instantly behind the concrete wall as the shots came nonstop grazing the top of the wall above.

They were out for my head.

Taking my last knife I cut the rope so no one else would be able to zip line down and surprise me.

Crawling towards the side of the building I quickly checked if the door was open, it swung open due to the heavy winds and the shots were now directed at the door. Holding my head, my ears were ringing. Taking my chance I dived from the wall into the room as the round of shots had still not stopped. Slipping, I fell the first flight of stairs down.

Groaning in heavy pain, my muscles ached as the adrenaline I had before was no longer there. Holding my ribs I unclipped my shotgun from my back. An enormous weight was lifted off me and I could finally breath properly. Using the gun to lift myself up I looked beyond the railing.

If my research exceeded as far as the surrounding buildings of Aero, I was on the East Wing in a block of flats. Letting out a breath I didn't know I had I grabbed my shotgun and paced down the steps. After 2 flights of stairs I emerged into a hallway. Looking frantically out the window set at the end of the hall I could see men disperse in all buildings around the one I was in.

"Shit" I whispered to myself.

Walking backwards I took the first apartment in sight. Taking a step back I lodged my boot into the door 3 times before growing tired. Trying the handle it opened.

"Oh my-" rolling my eyes I step foot inside the apartment expecting anyone to walk out. My lucky day as no one was home. Shutting the door behind me I looked outside the window, opening it I went onto the balcony. The building complex was a massive U shape but seemed to be seemingly close to another building across from me.

My hands sweated as I closed the balcony door. I moved quickly holding onto the balcony fence before I was left with nothing and moved sideways on the building as I tried making my way to the opposite side. Looking down, I was at least 100 metres off the ground.

Making it to the other side a phone rang. Korleon's phone. Taking the phone out, it read no caller ID. Ignoring the phone call I focused on getting out undetected.

Making it to the other side of the building I climbed the balconies on top of each other before landing myself on the roof again. The phone still buzzing in my pocket.

I took a step back and looked at Aero, completely intact. Ambulances heard barely from beneath. I was not out of the clear yet as I could see flashlights in the apartment I had been in.

"How did they know"

A buzz from the phone made me want to slap myself for my ignorance all along. They're tracking me.

Answering I held it to my ear.

"I didn't think you'd be that dumb love" grinding my teeth at his familiar voice I threw the phone over the concrete wall. Son of a bitch. If only I had time to download Korleon's data there and then. Taking out the data lodger I looked around desperately. Seeing a small ventilator I perched the data lodger inside, I would later come get it once I was out of this mess.

I was out in the open and too close to Aero, my mistake was catching up to me and as almost on cue with my thinking the other side of the buildings rooftop door burst open.

Taking that as my sign to bolt I turned around and ran, jumping off this building onto another. Landing swiftly I stood and continuously ran to the other side of the building. The other building was too far, I wouldn't make it.

Looking down at the gutter running from the bottom of the building to the top I kneeled down to try climb down. Draping my foot on the balcony fence beside me I jumped from gutter into the balcony fully. Trying the balcony window it was locked and there was no lights on. Grabbing the flower pot beside me I smashed the window and entered the flat.

Lights sprung on.

"¿Quién eres y qué haces aquí?!!" An elderly woman shouted. Bringing my hands up I repeatedly apologised.

"Sorry, nope" I dodged the glass she threw at me.

"Not stealing ma'am" I replied looking for a way out.

"oh dios mio MI VENTANA" she pursed her lips while holding her head in a panicked state.

"I- gracias" I ran out the door. Running down the hallway still hearing her threats in another language I turned a corner and was head butted.

Landing on the floor a man pointed a gun at me which I instantly kicked to the ground. Sliding my foot under his he landed on the floor beside me. Taking out my knife I lodged it in his throat. The carpet beneath stained with his blood, I grabbed the wall to hault myself off the floor. Leaning down to Take his guns from his side I pursued down the hallway. Waiting to turn the corner where the lift is I hear slow heavy footsteps coming towards me.

Catching 3 men off guard I shoot each one point blank in the head. Running to the opening elevator I raised my gun only to see an elderly man get out.

He looks between me and the gun he shook his head before muttering under his breath.

"Kids nowadays" my lips pressed in a thin line as I simply nodded at his crippled state as he exited quietly.

Looking away awkwardly I entered the elevator and pressed for floor one. Looking to the side the large mirror captured my current state. The elevator music and my current state did not match the vibe.

My clothes ripped, the diamonds on my hips no longer reflective as dirt had layered on it. My long hair drenched as my mascara ran down my cheeks mixing with the droplets of dirt that was plastered on my face from running.

Looking above me, I realised they're we're tiles which I think could easily be removed. Grabbing the poles at each side I climbed on top of them and pushed the tile to the side. Pushing myself up on top of the elevator I placed the tile back.

The elevator dinged shortly after and men entered slowly.

"Come in team 4, over" the radio charted out.

"Message received Team 4 heading to floor 7, that's Team 4 heading to floor 7, over"

"Copy that, over"

They were delta members, special forces. I did not expect special forces to be in Aero. Not to mention that Korleon did not strike me as such a powerful being.

Others were now involved. Word must've spread that I may have had something to do with bombing of Aero.

Floor 7 came to a stop and the men walked out.

As soon as the doors closed I removed the tile and dropped down pressing floor 18. This place is swarmed in special forces, they must've figured out the pattern of my escape. Avoiding them and moving onto another building until they can't catch up with me was the plan.

Hiding in the corner, the elevators opened and not one soul was in sight. They must've checked this floor. Running towards the end of the hallway, I checked my ammo in the shotgun and pistol I had left.

Coming to the exit door leading to the stairway, the door creaked as my hand made contact.

"Hello Ivy" the voice came from behind me. Sparing no second I grabbed my knife from my pocket and swiftly turned around.

Him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 5.9K 47
I ran my hands through his hair, my grip firm as I pushed it down slightly, my main focus on his lips. "And then?" "Then I'd slide my dick into you...
1.3M 58.9K 61
He stared down at me with those cold dark eye's. Backing me up against the wall with his hand pressed against my throat he growled out. "Do you know...
507K 13.6K 37
"Get away from me."I took her soft hands from my chest and pinned them on the wall.I closed the gap between us but our lips didn't meet.She looked in...
83.7K 4.1K 26
"You know for someone with your name, you're reputation with love is something else," "That's because none of them were you, now come back and let m...