In the end, its Him & I

By amararosewrites_

"I wanted what I wanted, fuck everything else. And what I wanted was her. Anaís Semaya." "Out of all the star... More

Disclaimer!
Main Characters & Aesthetics
1. Twenty Five
2. Tequila & Bad Decisions
3. Fuck Me Into Oblivion
4. Waffles
5. Pool & a Movie
6. Peonies
7. I'll Kill You
8. Xile's 18th
9. Carnival
10. My Perfect Date
12. Betrayal
13. Artista
14. Kiss & Make-up
15. Ours
16. Bunker
17. If Only
18. Submit
19. Naughty Ana
20. Semaya or Valentino?
21. Shortcake
22. Regina?
23. Welcome to the family
24. Anyone
25. It's Just Us
26. Bliss
27. Bad Boy
28. Stranger/Boyfriend
29. Spa Date
30. Cool off
31. Charity Ball
Author's Note;)
32. Valentino BBQ
33. Tears & Confessions
34. Home
35. Red Everywhere
36. The Darkness
37. Limitless
38. A Step in the Right Direction
39. Talent Show
40. Cross My Heart
41. My Girls
42. Beg Me
43. Sweet & Savory
44. Surprise
45. First Glance
46. In the end, its Him and I
Author's Note
My two cents...
Bonus Chapter

11. Star

4.8K 58 22
By amararosewrites_

He stands above me, my body covered in blood. An evil laugh ripping through his throat, echoing through the empty white room. I search for Xile, but she's nowhere to be found. "Have you learnt your lesson yet hija?" his words hitting me like a truck. Tears running down my face I crawl away from him frantically. The cuts on my body stinging as I try to drag my body away from him as fast as possible. I try to stand up, but I'm knocked to the ground from behind. "Not so fast mijita."

My eyes snap open, my body covered in a cold sweat, I'm screaming but I can't hear anything. My heart feels like it's about to jump out of my chest. grey is on his knees beside me as he holds me up running his hand down my shoulder and cheek. He's speaking but I can't hear him, I can't breathe, it feels like someone has their foot on my throat. My hands shake as the blood pounds in my ears, my vision switching from being blurry to not being able to see anything at all.

"Anaís!"

"Anaís!"

The voice getting more and more prominent.

"Anaís, breathe. Please breathe, I need you to breathe." He says rubbing my back. I take a deep breath as I try to calm down. He nods his head, "Yes, just like that, in and out."

After a while of just breathing and trying to relax my nerves, I feel the tears escape my eyes, running down my face. He holds me against his body, and I cry, after years of not doing so, I cry. I pull away as I feel his shirt is soaked. "What happened? Are you okay?" he asks looking at me with nothing but worry covering his features. "No, never mind you don't have to tell me right now. Just let me know you're okay."

"I'm okay, and I want to tell you. I think it's time." I take a deep breath in. "My nightmare was about my parents. I was physically and mentally abused by them up until I took Xile and ran away when I was sixteen. I've raised her as my own since she was two, hence why she calls me 'mom or mami/mama' my father was the leader of the Colombian Mafia, and my mother was Jamaican and Honduran. Camilo and Evelyn Hernandez. We met Zayn and Kaia the first couple of months after we ran away. They took us back to their house and their mom helped us change our last name to our mother's maiden name. She offered to adopt us, but I refused and told her that Xile was my responsibility. I don't know how she did it but, we got all new passports and birth certificates, and I was named Xile's adoptive mother at eighteen."

He pulls me to his chest, "I'm sorry you both went through that." I cry a bit more as he holds me. I get up and take a hot shower trying to clear my mind. I slip back into bed and snuggle in his arms. Why now, why am I having nightmares all of a sudden again. I haven't had one in years. Is this the universe's way of telling me I'll never be happy?

"It's okay baby, they're not here." He says rubbing my back.

Yea, if only he knew how 'not here' they are...

I drift off to sleep for a couple of hours and I wake to Grey looking down at me, his eyes red from lack of sleep. "How are you, my love?"

"I'm okay. Please tell me you didn't stay up the rest of the night." He doesn't need to say anything, I already have my answer.

My phone rings and I pick it up, it's the car dealership letting me know the car is on its way, I let them know where to park it and get out of bed to wake the twins up. We didn't give her the gifts we got her yesterday because we wanted to give them all at once.

After gathering all the gifts in the living room, we go back to our rooms and change into more suitable clothes to go downstairs as we're all in our nightwear.

I enter Xile's room to find her watching some Turkish drama Grey introduced her to. He's going to be pissed when he finds out she's watching without him. "Good morning sunshine," she pauses the tv, "Good morning mama," she smiles. "How'd you sleep?"

"Wonderful as always."

"I have a surprise for you. Change and meet us in the living room."

"Another one? I already had an amazing birthday."

"I'd do anything for you Mija, now get up," I say kissing her cheek. I close her door and meet the others in the living room. She comes out a few minutes later, the big boxes surrounding the living room. A gift for every year she's been alive.

When she's done opening all of them Grey comes out with his gift for her that I had no idea of. "Happy birthday again." He smiles handing her the envelope, she opens it and takes out the papers inside. "You did not! Thank you so much Grey!" she hugs him tightly and drops the papers on her lap. "You're welcome little one."

I pick up the papers and read through them, he got her front row tickets to see Bad Bunny in Miami. "You don't need to worry about the plane either, you'll go by my private jet."

I'm lost for words; he really does listen. She's been talking about this concert for the longest, but it was sold out. How he pulled this off, I have no idea. "They're 10 tickets here though?"

"You, Anaís, Kaia, Zayn, Emilio and I, and four of your friends. Everything will be paid for. New outfits, food, place, everything." She hugs him again and I mouth a 'Thank you to him as I'm still trying to wrap my head around it. "How about we all go to the café down the street for breakfast?" Kaia suggests following our plan.

"I'm down, I'll go grab my shoes." Xile answers. We all put on our shoes and enter the elevator. Once we reach the lobby, we walk out the front doors. Xile is face down on her phone as I hold her other hand. We stop as we stand in front of her car. It's a black Lincoln MKZ with a big pink bow on the hood.

"Mija?" I call out to her, taking her phone out of her hand. "Mami!" I hold the car keys out to her, and she looks at them, the car, and then back to me. "You're joking, no. Tell me you're joking." She says as tears fill her beautiful eyes.

"It's all yours amor." I hug her tightly as the tears start rolling down her face. "I love you," I whisper in her ear, and she whispers it back. I pull away and wipe her face, "Okay, no more crying. Go inside."

She grabs the keys from me and sits in the driver's seat. I watch as her face lights up, my beautiful girl. The twins come over to me and put their arms around me as I start crying. The look of joy on her face made me crumble into a million pieces.

"Don't cry. You're the best mom ever." I nod my head and rest it on Zayn's shoulder as I watch Grey show her the different features inside.

She sticks her head out of the window, "What are you guys waiting for? Let's go to the café, I'm driving." "I only said that to get you down here," Kaia informs her. "Well, that's too damn bad, get in." we shake our heads and get in the back as Grey is in the front making sure she gets us there safely as she only has her learners. It's only down the street so we should be fine.

She pulls into the parking lot and Grey talks her through reverse parking. We get out and she wraps her arms around me, "Thank you, mama, thank you so much." "You don't have to thank me, everything I do is for you."

We enter and the place is empty, we sit in the corner booth and the waiter takes our order once we're ready. We sit and talk about the trip to Miami as she continuously thanks everyone for her gifts. I slide my card to the waiter before we finish our food because I just know Grey will try to pay as usual.

When we're done, we head back home, and we take pictures of her in her car. Grey leaves to tend to business and we go upstairs to get ready for our hair appointments.

We've already sent out emails to our employees stating we won't be coming in today and that they are free to leave at 12. I pin my hair in a top knot and take a quick shower because we are running late. I put on a graphic tee and biker shorts with a pair of slides.

We enter the salon, and the receptionist greets us and shows us to the stations we'll be at. "Bem vindos meus amores." (Welcome my loves) My stylist and friend from college says as she makes her way over to us. "It feels like I haven't seen you guys in so long." We all chat for a bit, "What will you be doing today?" she asks.

"Keratin and a trim, as usual." "You're right, a girl could only hope you'll let me add some color someday. As usual, let's start with you since your hair is the longest."

I get up and follow her to the washing station. Leaning back in the chair I relax as she moves her hand through my hair. When she's done, I sit back in the chair beside the others and watch movies on my phone as Xile gets her hair washed.

When we all have our hair washed, she clears out my hair again and applies the keratin, blow dries, and flat irons my hair. Two hours have gone by since she applied the keratin and then she starts on the others. We're used to being at the salon all day because we always go together, and we trust no one else with our hair.

My phone rings and it's my assistant. I step outside since it's too loud, "Hi Chelsea."

"Hi Anaís, I wanted to let you know that I've had samples of the new collection delivered to your place."

"Thank you, Chelsea. We'll have a look at them once we're home and have a meeting first thing tomorrow morning. Enjoy the rest of your day."

As I'm about to go back inside my phone rings again, only this time it's Grey. "Hi beautiful, what are you up to?"

"Hi, I'm at the salon waiting on the others to be finished. What are you doing?"

"I'm just leaving the office; I have something to tell you...something came up and I have to leave for Italy in an hour. Send me your location, I need to see you before I leave."

"Is everything okay? I just sent it."

"Yes love, everything is okay. I'll be there in 10 minutes, see you then." I hang up and join the others inside. I scroll through my phone for a bit and in exactly 10 minutes he appears behind me. I turn in my chair and get up to hug him. "I missed you, you look so beautiful. Twirl for me."

"No, not here in front of everyone," I say shaking my head. He looks down at me and I groan as he holds my hand and twirls me. "So pretty." I blush as he pulls me to his chest. "Walk with me?" I nod and he carries me out of the salon.

He positions me at the inner part of the sidewalk and holds my hand again, "I won't be gone long, I promise I'll be back before you know it."

We talk for a little until he has to leave. He walks me back to the salon and kisses me goodbye after telling us to take care of each other.

When we're done, we go to our favorite diner for burgers and milkshakes. We sit at our regular table and Zayn kicks me under the table as Xile goes to the bathroom. "What's wrong, are you missing Grey already?"

"I do miss him but that's not what bothers me, I had a nightmare about my parents last night. Do you have anyone for me? I need to take my anger out on someone. It's also a plus to attempt to rid this earth of scum like them."

"Oh, it's one of those days. But yes, yes, I do. Alec Roberts, 46 years old. He abuses his wife and kids, grooms his students, and got a 14-year-old pregnant." Kaia states.

I nod my head and motion for her to be quiet as Xile heads over. A notification comes in on my phone and it's from Kaia. It's a picture of him and where he'll be tonight. I twist my face in disgust as I look at him.

Me: Got it, which one of you will be joining me tonight?

Zayn: I will, Kaia will make sure his wife and kids know they'll be taken care of.

When we're done eating, we head home, and I stay with Xile until she falls asleep. Kaia joins Zayn and I in my room as we get ready, I put on blue contacts and a blonde wig. I have on a black, one-shoulder sequin dress. It's so short I'll have to keep pulling it down all night, but that's the goal.

I put my gun in my purse and push my knife into the holder on my hip. Kaia does my makeup so that it'll be even harder for anyone to recognize me.

I enter the club as Zayn stays in the car talking to me through my earpiece, the wig covering it. "Okay, I'm pulling up the footage now. He's sitting at the far left of the bar, two younger girls are beside him. One is sitting and the other stands by him with his arm around her."

I spot him and make my way over to him. Pushing my way between both girls I bend, so he gets a good view of my cleavage. "Hi, my name is Star. How about you ditch these ladies, and we can have some real fun?" he takes his arm that was around the other girl and grabs my waist. "What is this 'real fun' you speak about?" he says, his eyes roaming my body never looking at my face. "Follow me and you'll find out," I say with a wink. "Lead the way gorgeous."

I take his hand and lead him through the crowd, down the hallway to one of the private rooms. I throw him on the couch and sit on his lap. He groans as I lean forward letting my dress ride up a little, so he sees my ass. "You look like a bourbon kind of guy? Am I right?" he nods as he grabs onto my waist.

I get up and go over to the mini bar, my back faced to him. I pour him a glass and reach in between my boobs for the pill, I use my finger to mix it. I purposely spill some of the liquor and grab a napkin. My legs are straight as I bend the upper part of my body down and clean it up making my dress come up again.

"Oops, sorry." I pull my dress down and bring his drink to him as I sip on my supposed white rum; it's water. He drinks it all in one go, shouldn't be long now.

I get up from his lap, "Dance with me." He gets up and we dance for a bit, I watch as his body starts to become weaker. I lean forward and whisper in his ear, "Shall we take this to a hotel?" he nods, and I take him out through the back holding his body up.

Zayn helps me put him in the car as he falls asleep. We drive to an abandoned building and when the car stops, I open the door and drag him out throwing his body on the ground.

He groans as he wakes up. I kneel beside him, dragging my knife against his forehead, "You see the thing is, men like you disgust me, and things that disgust me have to be disposed of." He tries to crawl away, but his body is still weak from the drug. I stand up, walking over to him slowly as I play with the knife in my hand and the gun in the other. "Don't run away, the 'real fun' has only just begun."

I step on his chest and kneel. "Alec Roberts, right? Wife and children abuser, right? Likes to groom and get underage girls pregnant, right?" I ask, my tone filled with danger and amusement.

"No, no. I'd never do anything like that!" he says, his breath shaky. "Oh, but I think you would, your wife thinks so as well. Come on, say hi." Zayn walks over, laptop in hand with his wife on a video call. "Who are you, you psycho bitch!" he yells. "Your worst nightmare. Is there anything you'd like to say to him, Myra?"

"He isn't worth my words but for all you've done to my children and others, I hope you rot in the deep depths of hell."

"Myra, no. Please I'm sorry." He cries before the call ends. I take my foot off his chest and kick him in his face, "Shut up."

Blood draining down his mouth he yells as he tries to stand, "You should've been one of the women I beat and raped."

His body drops to the floor as the bullet enters his skull. I smile at Zayn as I watch the blood pour onto the concrete, and he gives me a high five. We dispose of the body and make sure no evidence is left behind, wiping all cameras in the area.

When we're home, I go straight to my room to have a shower. When I'm done, I join the twins on my bed, "Had fun?" Kaia asks, to which I roll my eyes. Xile knows what we do as there are no secrets in our household, however, she doesn't care.

We sit and munch on sweets as we watch our favorite, My Little Pony. Xile walks in, her blanket and stuffed snowman 'Carrots' in hand. It was one of the first things I bought her when we fled our palace. I pat the bed for her to lay beside me, she gets in and snuggles up to me, immediately falling back to sleep. I check my phone to see I have 24 missed calls and 12 messages from Grey, the most recent one from only a minute ago.

Grey: I'm on the jet now, we're about to take off.

Grey: I miss you already.

Grey: Can you answer my calls, please.

Grey: Are you upset with me for leaving?

Grey: I'm sorry.

Grey: I've called you 18 times now, answer your fucking phone.

Grey: Where are you?

Grey: Answer me right now or I'll have one of my employees kick your door in.

Grey: Anaís, why aren't you answering me. If you didn't want me to leave you should've said that. Please answer. Answer me and I'll come back right now. Just please, don't be mad with me.

Grey: For God's sake! Why aren't any of you answering your phones?

Grey: I'll kill whomever you're with.

Grey: Fuck it.

Grey: I'm coming back right now.

I quickly video call him before he actually makes them turn the plane around. "Don't dare ask them to come back. I'm sorry I missed your calls, we went out to dinner, came home, and fell asleep. Have you eaten?" I didn't want to lie to him, but I don't know how he'd react to it and I'm not trying to find out. I'd tell him when the time is right; I think.

"Hi love, I guess that's a valid reason. You're off the hook this time. I ate not too long ago. What are you guys doing now?"

"Alrighty, Xile is sleeping, Zayn, Kaia, and I are watching My little pony without you."

"So am I, so I guess it's fine this time."

"HI ANAÍS, TELL XILE I SAID HI!" Emilio yells. "Shut the fuck up." Grey glares at him.

"Hi, I will when she wakes, she's sleeping in my arms now. Are you guys excited to see your family? WAIT. What did you say? You'll have someone kick down my door?"

"There are only about 4 people we're excited to see, and that's pushing it. Uhm, who said that? I have no idea what you're talking about."

I giggle softly, "Punk."

"Punk? I'll show you who the punk is real soon, just wait on it, mama. By the way, my driver will take you all wherever you need to go, and my bodyguard will be with you from a distance. They will call you in the morning. Don't even think about refusing."

"Ugh, we can drive and take care of ourselves. You're so paranoid."

"Not paranoid, I have to take care of what's mine and the people I care about." We talk for a bit more until we both end up falling asleep on the call.

"Wait, your father is in a meeting!" my mother yells as she chases after me with her little feet. I throw open the heavy doors, "You knew didn't you! All of you, out now!" I yell, the men run past me as I walk over to the table where he's sitting across from me.

"You knew her parents were abusive didn't you!" I slam my hand on the table and my mother yelps. "Di che cazzo stai parlando?" my father says sitting up. (What the fuck are you talking about?)

"Non fare lo stupido con me, fottuto bastardo malato. Sapevi tutto e non me l'hai detto!" (Don't play dumb with me, you sick fucking bastard. You knew everything and didn't tell me!) "

"Tutto quanto? Cosa sa?" (Everything? What does he know?) my mom says placing her hand on my back. "He knew that Anaís' parents were abusive. You made me believe they just weren't in contact with each other. When I find them, I'll kill them, and you better pray that the Gods save you from me."

I watch as his face falls. I storm over to him and grab him by the collar of his shirt, lifting him. "Mi fai schifo, quando la sposerò sarà per il fatto che la amo, nient'altro. Da questo momento in poi sei morto per me!" (You disgust me, when I marry her, it'll be because of the fact that I love her, nothing else. From this moment on you are dead to me) I let him go and storm out of the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 133 51
This book can be read as a standalone, however, I advise you to read His Possession first. This would help you understand the context and not spoil t...
1.5M 42.1K 39
[complete; editing, ROUGH draft] "Say something in Spanish." I snorted, "Like what?" "I don't know... I just want to hear you speak it." Our gaze sta...
149K 2.4K 43
🚧 UNDER CONSTRUCTION 🚧 〤In editing process, first book, revamping in progress〤 ❝ 𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝑀𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒟𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇 𝐼𝓃 𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝐿𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝐿𝒾𝓀...
1.3M 26.2K 45
"Stand up.", he said to me. "What?", I asked confused. "STAND UP.", he ordered slightly aggressive. I quickly got up from the bed and stood in front...