How hard could it be? • LM...

By allisonslover1

• BOOK ONE • "That makes me her best friend, not a fucking mind reader!" When a witch with terrible fashion s... More

Act I
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Act II
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Act III
Helpline numbers
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Announcement!
Act IV
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
SEQUEL

Chapter 56

803 36 18
By allisonslover1

                       "Time for a little
                               revenge."

"Pierce! Why are you in here? You're not even on the team," Coach yelled, arms flailing around wildly. Why were the teens that were meant to be in the locker room, never there, and teens who weren't meant to be there, always were!

"I'm moral support!" Max exclaimed, doing jazz hands. Coach grumbled under his breath, walking off. He didn't get paid enough to deal with this.

In all honesty, Max was in the locker room because he wanted to stay in the loop with what was going on in the supernatural world. They had figured out that the guy that had been killed at the pool, actually hadn't been killed by Boyd and Cora. No, there was something worse going on around here. They had came to the conclusion that it was probably human sacrifices. Yes, it sounded over dramatic, but it was true! Erica's funeral was yesterday so that was another factor. And, to top off all that, him and Jade had stopped going to counselling sessions with Ms Morrell after she had locked the werewolves and the witch in the bank vault.

No more free therapy for them.

"I looked everywhere. It's like he just walked away. Left his car, his dog," Scott sighed. This guy had brought in his dog to the vet's last night and just disappeared. Off the face of the Earth. Gone. Poof. In a cloud of smoke.

"Okay. Was he, like... could he have been a virgin maybe? Did he look like a virgin? Was he you know, virginal?" Stiles asked, throwing on his jacket.

"No, definitely not. Deaton makes me have sex with all his clients. It's a new policy."

"Yeah, it's true. I walked in there once- an image I wish I could erase from my brain," Max added, trying to make Scott's lie more believable. They laughed when Stiles stood still, looking like he was actually considering if it was true or not.

"No, I don't know if he was a virgin. And why are you talking like he's already dead? He's just missing."

"Also, aren't sacrifices usually done in threes? So, wouldn't it be a new group of people or something?" Max shrugged his shoulders. He watched way too many crime shows and horror movies for this.

"No! And missing and presumed dead because he's probably a virgin! You know who else is a virgin? Me. I'm a virgin, okay? And you know what that means? It means that my lack of sexual experience is now literally a threat to my life! I need to have sex, like, right now. Someone needs to have sex with me, like, today. Like someone needs to sex me right now."

"Max. You volunteer as tribute and yes that was a Hunger Games reference. He's a virgin too so it'll be like killing two birds with one stone," Scott snickered. The looks on the boy's faces were priceless.

"Mr Lahey, happy to have you back. Not happy that you're late," Coach said as Isaac walked into the locker room. They had thankfully been saved from further embarrassment. "I'll remind you all; cross country is not optional for lacrosse players. I don't need you turning into a bunch of fat-asses in the off season. And Pierce, I won't ask you again, get out of my locker room!"

~

"You two were literally making out five seconds ago, weren't you," Allison sighed.

"What? No!" Jade exclaimed. Thank God she was tying her shoe laces so her flushed face was covered by her hair.

"Then why have you got red lipstick on your face?"

"What? Where?" Jade jumped up, grabbing Allison's mirror out of her hand. She groaned, frantically wiping her face with her sleeve. Lilith smirked, relishing in the way Allison was attempting to be civil for the sake of Jade. It was quite amusing to watch; the way she glared daggers at her, but could instantly change her face when the blonde was watching.

Coach blew his whistle, signalling the start of the cross country tryouts. Allison hadn't wanted to do it, but Jade had convinced her. Hey, it got her out of History, so she wasn't complaining.

They began to run, Isaac sprinting past them. Scott grabbed onto Jade, slowing her down, while Lilith and Allison ran on. She shrugged his arm off, but waited for a split second so he could catch up to her. "What!"

"Isaac. He's going after the new twins in our year. He said it's them, but I'm not sure what he means. He's gonna do something though, so we have to catch up to them."

"Whatever stupid plan you're plotting, leave Jade out of it," Allison commented.

"What do you mean? I'm just simply fooling around with someone who just so happens to be your best friend. We're nothing serious, we're simply distracting each other," Lilith replied, keeping her face as unreadable as possible.

"Yeah, that's the thing. You're fooling around with each other, which is fine. But if you break her heart, I'll come for you and I mean it. You always have underlying conditions to everything you do. Nothing comes for free when you're involved."

Lilith laughed. "Am I meant to be scared? Come on Alli, we all know you won't hurt me, you haven't got it in you. By the way, why do you always assume there's something underneath my main motives? I mean, there is, but I'm just gonna let you squirm. Cause that will annoy you more than anything else."

God, Lilith was a bitch. She always had something in it for her. Always. Allison was about to snap back another smart remark, before a scream erupted throughout the woods. Picking up her pace, she faltered when she saw a body tied to a tree. He was slit around his throat and blood was dripping down his body.

She came to a stop beside Max who had heard the noise from the finish line. Not even Scott bribing him with pasta had worked.

The sheriff and a few deputy's arrived to the scene, pushing all of them away.

"Nothing to see here! Probably just some homeless kid," Coach noted, ushering teens away.

"Coach. He was a senior," Scott said.

"He wasn't on the team, was he?" Coach gasped, head in hands. That would put the team out on a huge disadvantage!

Scott, Stiles, Isaac, Max and Jade began their walk back to school. Just as they were leaving, a blonde, who they assumed was the boys girlfriend, came into view, sobbing when she saw the state his body was in.

"You see the way the twins looked at him?" Jade asked.

"Yeah, you mean like they had no idea what happened?" Stiles replied.

"No, no. They knew."

"The kid was strangled with a garrotte, all right? Am I the only one recognising the lack of werewolfitude in these murders?"

"Do you mind keeping your voice down Sherlock Holmes? I don't think Kate Argent's daughter heard you," Max hissed, gesturing to Lilith who watching the group with great curiosity. She raised a brow in challenge to the boy, who returned the action. God, he hated her already. Why did Jade have to choose the bitchiest people to like? No offence meant, obviously. Lydia had improved! Lilith though... he wasn't so sure.

"You think it's a coincidence they turn up and then people start dying? Not to mention that Jade and Scott had to help me five seconds ago because they tried to break my jaw!" Isaac hissed. All the werewolves had flicked out their claws, ready to fight. Jade had took out some daggers, not wanting to use her powers in broad daylight. It would be too risky.

"Scott?" Stiles questioned.

The boy stood like a deer caught in headlights, mouth slightly parted and eyes wide. He'd been cast as the deciding vote, being put in the middle again. It seemed he was that person a lot. "I don't know yet."

"You don't know yet?"

"Well, he's got a point," he gestured to Isaac. "Seriously, dude, human sacrifices?"

"Scott, now I mean this in the nicest possible way. Are you stupid? Human sacrifices would probably be the most sanest thing to happen in this town," Max exclaimed.

"Exactly! Scott, your eyes turn into yellow glow sticks, okay? Hair literally grows from your cheeks, and then will immediately disappear, and if I were to stab you right now, it would just magically heal, but you're telling me you're having trouble grasping human sacrifices!" Stiles made wild hand movements to show how passionate he believed in his theory.

"That's a good point too," Scott sighed. They all made valid points, how did they expect him to decide!

"I don't care, all right? They killed that kid. They killed the girl that saved me. And I'm gonna kill them too," Isaac promised.

"No because murder's bad! Remember!" Max yelled after him, but he'd gone. Great. Now they had to make sure Isaac wasn't going to kill them as well as all of their other problems.

                                     ~

Jade saw down, waiting for Boyd to turn up for lunch with her. The two hadn't talked much since he'd been back from the vault, and she'd missed him. She wanted to properly check in and see how he was. Taking her earphones out, she stopped when someone sat at the table, but it wasn't who she'd been expecting.

"So, what's the deal with you living with Scott? Aren't you cousins? Where are your parents?" Lilith asked, throwing her bag onto the floor.

Jade sat still, stunned for a second at the bluntness. Thankfully there wasn't much talking involved when they were making out because God she was insufferable. "Wow, you get straight to the point, huh? I could ask you the same thing, considering you're living with your cousin."

"Touché. I just want to get to know you better. You are Allison's best friend and the girl I'm hooking up with, so it's kind of a common courtesy to know a bit about you."

"Okay, well, you talk first and then I will."

"Why? Have you got something to hide?"

"Nope. I just prefer the mysteriousness," Jade shrugged. Okay, so, yes, she was with Lilith as a distraction. But that didn't mean she trusted the girl! Not fully, anyway. She was finally free when Boyd stood by her table. Rolling her eyes, Lilith stood up, heading back inside. Her interrogation would have to wait for another day.

"How are you coping?" Jade questioned, throwing a chocolate bar at Boyd who caught it.

"I watched one of my only friends died, I feel like I've missed my whole life and I want to cry all the time," Boyd munched into the bar hungrily. "On the bright side, I don't have to do any homework I missed."

"You and your bright side," Jade laughed lightly. "If you ever wanna talk about anything, I'm always here though."

"I know. Thanks," he smiled softly. It was nice to have his friends back. Well, the friends he still had.

~

Jade and Max looked over Scott's shoulder, smirking at the photo Allison had sent; Isaac was sitting on Aiden's bike, about to drive it into the school. Step 1 of the plan, complete.

They took their seats, Jade sitting directly in front of Aiden while Max sat beside her.

Scott began to pull out pieces of the motorbike, spinning what looked like a wheel in his hand. "Looks kind of important." He pulled out more pieces from his bag, still going. It was like he had turned into Mary Poppins. "I have no idea what this thing does."

"I do. It's pretty important," Max added. He was lying, of course, but Ethan and Aiden didn't need to know that! The rev of an engine echoed through the corridors. Aiden jumped from his seat, storming out of the classroom and ignoring the calls from his brother. Stage 2 of the plan, complete.

The class ushered into the hallway, chairs scraping along the floor as they went out. Isaac stood at the door as if he'd been with them all along. Aiden was sat on his bike, making sure no damage had been done to his prized possession.

"You have got to be kidding me! You realise this is gonna result in a suspension," Ms Blake sighed exasperatedly. Seriously? Driving a motorcycle inside? Did no one understand the basic do's and don't of school?

The group of five stood together, Allison joining them. They snickered, giving each other silent high fives. Stage 3 of the plan, complete.

But by the look on Ethan and Aiden's faces, they were going to regret that.

~

Ethan and Aiden, who combined into one gigantic werewolf monster thing, did in fact want revenge.

Max closed his eyes, trying to make his mind blank. He focused on the pain, doing exactly what he had practiced during the summer. Shooting his hands forward, the pain that he was feeling from his empathic connection with Scott and Isaac, transferred to the twins. He let out a shaky laugh, shocked that it had actually worked! Three months it had took!

They hadn't expected Max, of all people, to be able to do something like that.

It didn't work out in Max's favour for long, as when Scott and Isaac's heads got hit together, he stumbled backwards, landing beside them on the floor. The Alpha roared as Jade waved her hand, sending an electricity bolt at it in warning. Now that was something they'd expected from her. No wonder Deucalion wanted that type of power on his side. They'd hate to be on the wrong side of that. She grabbed her head in pain, falling to her knees as she healed the others. The Alpha had decided that taking her out first would be the best option, so they had fired her into a wall. It wasn't the best way to spend your Friday evening.

The sound of a faint clicking came into view. She turned her head to see a blind man using a stick to guide himself.

The twins separated, turning into their normal forms. He slashed a cut across their faces. They winced in pain before moving to let their Alpha pass.

"Who the hell is that?" Isaac asked.

"Yeah, that's what we'd like to know too," Max sat up against a locker.

"Deucalion."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 450 38
【Book One ----- Season One】COMPLETED In which a young girl falls in love with a boy, who loves someone else while trying to figure out the dangerous...
104K 4.8K 52
[BOOK 5] "𝙞 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙚𝙡𝙨𝙚, 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 - 𝙞 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡." F...
341K 12.2K 121
** COMPLETED ** Growing up in Beacon Hills, Wren Martin's life was as normal as any teenagers. With her sister Lydia, and her two best friends, Scott...
32.3K 767 52
A teen wolf fanfic where Stiles has a twin sister who was born very different from Stiles. She was born with a red diamond mark on her forehead and i...