SAIYAN FUNTIME!!~

By kingzeke99

it's gonna be awesome adventure~ More

INTRO
πŸ‰1πŸ‰
πŸ‰2πŸ‰
πŸ‰3πŸ‰
πŸ‰4πŸ‰
πŸ‰5πŸ‰
πŸ‰6πŸ‰
πŸ‰7πŸ‰
πŸ‰8πŸ‰

πŸ‰9πŸ‰

496 6 0
By kingzeke99

Draco and you were in the second week of his heat and you were originally watching a movie together. But somewhere towards the end you moved onto his lap which immediately got you a reaction from him, you could feel his massive bugle press against your ass. Soon after that the two of you started banging and it's been about 2 hours now since you began, he currently had you on your side and squeezed your breast roughly. He's already came inside you 6 times but he didn't slowly down at all as he gave you aggressively harder and deeper thrusts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

679K 1.1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charmπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜­
182K 1.1K 10
Well, making another one of these, though I haven't made one in a long time. I haven't had a lot of time do really come up with anything, also becaus...
338K 941 19
Hello guys so I wanna do something like the others would do and make a various or oneshots where you guys can actually send me some request of what y...
363K 6.7K 25
You're not invited to the 'so called party nextdoor.' why would you? You're pathetic as they say, and no one is interested in you. Bored out of your...