Red Is For Love (Io Shirai X...

By Freedom_Fighter24

Kai Hosako, the twin brother of Kaori Hosako, is Japan's first autistic pro wrestler who made waves in New Ja... More

Profile
Debut
In-Ring Debut
Training Together
Masami's Debut
Adam vs Ren
Surprise!
Yokohama
Tokyo
Talk(s)
Yamaguchi
Six Man Tag
Strong vs Hosako
Ready To Fight
Happy Birthday Minoru!
Making History
Moving In And Birthdays
On The Trail
One More Day
WarGames Pt. 1
WarGames Pt. 2
After WarGames
The Old Returns
Two Segments
Time Together
Phoenix Pt. 1
Phoenix Pt. 2
Challengers
Livestream
First Squash Match (As A Champion)
Johnny vs Ren II
Writing A Book
New York Pt. 1
New York Pt. 2
Attack of The Fan
New Look, New Attitude
Return
Be Mine
EVOLVE Pt. 1
EVOLVE Pt. 2
Promo
Johnny vs Ren III
Masami's Birthday
New Entrance
XXV
No More BS
Mixed Tag Match
Toronto
Ren vs Io
Contendership
Invasion
Something's Wrong
Confrontation
Back To Full Sail
Happy Day
Strong vs Hosako II
Fish vs Hosako II
Unexpected
Appreciation
8 Man Tag
A Big Mistake
Final Straw
Split Interview
Yes?
Preparations
War Pt 1
War Pt 2
Wrestlemania 36
Special Day
Epilogue Pt 1
Epilogue Pt 2
The Process of Creating Kai "Ren" Hosako

Head Over Heels?

291 3 23
By Freedom_Fighter24

~With Kai~

Well, Masami and I have planned a so called "date" as an experiment, just to see if we are truly in love. I thought it was a good idea since Masami and so confessed but on two different occasions.

I basically got up, dressed, and had a light breakfast while having an iced coffee, which tasted really good.

~Noon~

It was the afternoon where Masami and I were going to go for a walk and see if our love is true. Before I went over to the park, I took a cab over to a store where there was some jewelry.

Yes, I spent my own money for Masami and I planned on giving her something if we do become a couple today.

I basically dressed in some jeans and a t-shirt with some converse and I went walking, looking for Masami.

While I walked over to the park, I texted her to know where she is.

Me: こんにちは、あなたは公園にいますか? 私はあなたを探しています。 (Hey, are you at the park? I'm looking for you.)

Masami: 私はただ探し続けています。 (I am, just keep looking.)

Me: 大丈夫。 (Alright.)

I did keep walking until I saw Masami, as beautiful as she can be.

Me: さて、あなたはその中できれいに見えます。 (Well, you look beautiful in that.)

Masami: ありがとうございます。 そしてあなたはその中でハンサムに見えます。 (Thank you. And you look handsome in that.)

Me: 私はしようとします。 私たちは? (I try to be. Shall we?)

Masami: そして私達は。(And we shall.)

We held hands as we walked through nature of this park.

Masami: 昨夜の後に時間を過ごすのが素晴らしいことです。 今日それを洗い流すと思います。 (It's great to be spending time with you after last night. I just think that hashing it out today was a good idea.)

Me: 本当にそうです。 あなたが知っている、私はあなたがあなたの侵入の後に私と一緒に手に入れたいと思っていることについて気分が悪く感じます。 (It really is. You know, I kinda feel bad about you wanting to get with me after your breakup.)

Masami: 私は知っていますが、今日の後、私たちはそれが本当であるかどうか見ます。 (I know, but I think after today, we'll see if it's true.)

Me: よく聞こえます。 (Sounds good.)

Masami: 私は本当に昨夜あなたが戦争襲撃者と選ばれた間にあなたの試合が好きでした。 そして私は終わりは本当に良いことだと思いました。 (I really liked your match with the UE last night while you teamed with the War Raiders. And I thought the finish was really good.)

Me: ありがとうございます。 あなたは知っている、私は常に退屈ではなく、特に私の戦いスタイル、マサミとの間で私の試合を楽しませようとします。 (Thanks. You know, I always try to make my matches entertaining, rather than boring, especially with my fighting style, Masami.)

Masami: ええ。 毎回わかります。 あなたのレパートリーにもっと握ることと考えたことがありますか? (Yeah. I can tell every time. Have you ever considered adding more holds to your repertoire?)

Me: そうではありません。 私は今のところ時間が正しいまで私が手に入れたことに固執したいと思います。 私はまだ寝台と藤原を私の仕上げコンボとして維持したいです。 (Not really. I think I wanna stick with what I got for now until the time is right. I still wanna keep the Sleeper and the Fujiwara as my finishing combo.)

Masami: それは本当にレスラーとしてあなたのために働きますが、あなたはあなたが適応しなければならないことを知っています。 (It really works for you as a wrestler, but you know you have to adapt.)

Me: 私は知っています。 (I know that.)

Masami: それ以外は、これまでのところ、NXTは私たちにとって本当にうまく機能しています。 (Other than that, so far, NXT is really working well for us.)

Me: ええ。 いつかチャンピオンになることを願っています。 私とあなた。 (Yeah. I hope to become a champion someday. Me and you.)

Masami: 私たち二人もそうします。 私たちはただ働き続ける必要があります。 (We both will. We just have to keep working hard.)

Me: 同意します。 (I agree.)

Every time I have a conversation with Masami, I always felt comfortable around her. That's probably one of the main reasons why I've been falling in love with her lately.

Whenever I was concerned about something and I wanted to talk to her, Masami would stop whatever she was doing and listen to whatever I have on my mind.

I've never felt so grateful to have a girl like Masami and I can't believe Takaaki had to break up with this girl, who is so pure and sweet, over different companies. I understand the reason, but it just sounded ridiculous.

We were feeling a little hungry so we walked over to a stand where they were selling some food. We both got a salad as I had to translate the best I could, but I couldn't speak English that great because of my goddamn lisp.

Masami: 本当に美味しいサラダ。 (Really good salad.)

Me: ええ、私は同意します。 その上、私はあなたに何かを与えるべきだと思います。 (Yeah, I agree. Besides that, I think I should give you something.)

Masami: そして、それは何ですか? (And what's that?)

I took out a small black box and put it on her lap. She was in shock as I smiled.

Masami: これは何ですか? (What is this?)

Me: それを開く。 (Open it.)

She did, and here came this...

Masami: カイ、あなたは私に何ももらう必要はなかった。 (Kai, you didn't need to get me anything.)

Me: しかし、私はやりました。 マサミ、会ってからお姉さんだと思っていたのですが、しばらくして、もうそんなことは考えていませんでした。 私は姉妹の姿よりもあなたを愛していました。 小舘正美、あなたに私のガールフレンドになってほしい。 (But I did. Masami, since we've met, I've seen you as a sister figure, but after some time, I didn't think of that anymore. I loved you more than a sister figure. Masami Odate, I want you to be my girlfriend.)

Masami was about to cry after looking at it as I gave her a napkin to wipe her tears away and she did.

Masami: 私はあなたのガールフレンドになりたいです。 (I would love to be your girlfriend.)

We hugged, not really caring about our meal as she was still happy that our love is really true. We wanted to just seal the deal.

Me: マサミ、愛してるよ。 (Masami, I love you.)

She looked at me and said the words that I've been wanting to hear.

Masami: 私もあなたを愛しています、カイ。 (I love you too, Kai.)

We looked into each other's eyes. Her beauty in her eyes is captivating me and I couldn't get enough of her. The thing about our love coming true is that it feels so wrong yet it feels so right.

Then, we had our foreheads collide at first, but after a bit, we kissed. It was such an amazing feeling that we finally got together as we watched the lake and the ducks swimming around.

It was such a great time that we still talked about our new relationship.

Me: 他の人に言うべきですか? (Should we tell the others?)

Masami: いいえ、とりあえず秘密にしておきましょう。 時が来たらお知らせします。 それまで、カイが大好きです。 (No. Let's keep it a secret for now. When the time is right, we'll let them know. Until then, I love you Kai.)

Me: 私もあなたを愛しています、マサミ。 (I love you too, Masami.)

We kissed again as we had made it official: Masami and I are dating. I bet Takaaki will be happy when it's revealed when we feel like sharing, but until then, it's a secret.

After eating our salads, we walked back to the hotel, holding hands.

Eventually, I had to start looking at some homes here in Orlando and try to make my new home a place where Masami and I can move in together. For the time being, we're moving slow with this and hopefully it works out great for us.

I guarantee you, the girls I've dated before, will be jealous by the time Masami and I reveal our relationship to the world. You see, those girls, they were bland, emotionless, and never cared about me. Why would I want to go back to them after they discriminated me based on my disability?

For the time being, Masami and I, we're just happy to be together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.5K 3.3K 34
❝He was everyone else's worst nightmare but her daydream.❞ After Finn Balor left NXT, A new rising talent took his place. Logan Perris had rose up...
25.3K 485 41
Kenji Cruz, a Filipino-Japanese wrestler who was a member of CHAOS and the protege of Kazuchika Okada has finally signed to WWE after being part of N...
21.6K 355 63
Peter Reynolds may have signed an NXT contract, but a Pirate Princess in particular caught his eye. Will they develop feelings for each other, or wil...
Relief By Kate

Fanfiction

6.9K 84 25
After the events of the first book, Me W/o Us, Drew McIntyre lost his NXT championship and suffered a terrible injury, keeping him on the shelf for 9...