AbhiRa- Destined Lover....

By ksaurav15

Nothing just tried to write something on this couple 'Abhira'.... Different plot except characters..... Sho... More

PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5

PART 6

1.6K 67 7
By ksaurav15

Aarohi - Whatever akshara was true....

Aagin a shocker for everyone and this time for akshara also as how easily aarohi accepted her lie who is earlier denying and telling her to shut her mouth....

Harshwardhan with a shocked face asked - You... What are you saying aarohi..... See I know you are getting irritated by their questions that's why you are accepting it... Isn't it..??? But don't worry I am with you beta... Say the thruth only...

Aarohi straightly - I am saying truth only...

All - What...???

Kairav - But why aarohi...???

Manjari with a crying face - Why aarohi??? Why you want to ruin my son's life...??? What wrong did my abhi do to you... ???

Manish - Aarohi we are asking you something...???

All family memebers started questioning her nit giving her chance to say and this was only irritating her...

This time abhi come in front of her and asked - Why you did this aarohi.. How could you stoop so low that only for your benefit you are playing with other's feeling.... Are if you only want position and money then have told meme,  I would have done a favor on you...

This FAVOR word angered aarohi and she shouted - shut up.... Just shut up... How dare u to say that.... How dare you to thought that I am soo stoop to think of your money and for a position in your hospital....???

Abhi - oh wow.... Now only you yourself accepted your deeds and now saying this...

Aarohi - hey!!! Yes it's true that I have said that all but it was not true... In fact its a part of my plan so I have to say these words......

Kairav - what do u mean by this aaru...

Abhi - I know now you want to escape from accusations... That's why making excuses.... Hey you are like this only.... From the day 1,I don't like you... How can you do this aarohi only for money.... Chi..

Aarohi shouted - just shut up..... First of al I am not making any excuse and secondly if I not plan this them akshara will never accept her love... And moreover you two live each other na...???

All gets shocked again... It was like today is not a wedding day for them but a shocker day as they were only getting shock one by one...

Abhi - what do u mean...???

Aarohi - ooye... Don't be soo innocent... I know you two love each other from the day 1..... Isn't it...???

That's it now it was time for abhi and akshara to get a questions from their family members

Swarna - akshara.... Do u love him..???

Manish - haan say it akshara...

Neil wishpered in abhi ear - now what will u do bhai...???

Abhi - dont know yaar....

Manjari - abhi say do you love her???

Harshsvardhan angrily - say it....

Kairav knows about their love so he was quite but seeing them throwing back to back questions on them he thought to stop them...

Kairav - why are u all throwing question on them one by one ????..... Let them give some time to say.....

Manjari - say abhi.....

Abhi - yes..... Yes we love each other...

Now all looked at akshara to which she also nodded in yes looking down...

Aarohi - see, I had told you..

Abhi - now it's your time to say aarohi why you said such words.... And if what u said is not true then what was the reason behind all this...???

Aarohi - Are yaar, if I dont do tall this then how will akshara accept her feeling...

Akshara - But why did you want me to accept my feelings.....

And how you got to know about us.. ...Asked abhi and then looked at neil asking if he had told her to which he declined....

Aarohi - Umm... Actually I have heard your conversation on that day....

Kairav - which day...???

Aarohi - actually.... They both met in the park 2 days before the functions started and that day I had came there to meet my friend so I had seen them talking with each other and haard everything.... And then only I got to know that they live each other....And abhi never wants to marry me...

Abhi and akshara gets shocked and looked at each other.....

Akshara - if you has seen me then why didn't you said anything to me....

Aarohi - Because at that time when I came to know then I was so angry on you Akshara that I could not understand anything......And then I thought that now I will make you feel very jealous in my happiness that you will feel so bad seeing your own love with me...That's why when my mehndi dresses came, I showed you and was proud of my love.....

Abhi with confused look asked-  Then why are you taking akshara'a side now....???

Aarohi -Actually I was having very strange dreams for a few days but that night I had a very bad dream.. .. I don't know why but after that dream I somehow reaises my mistake... But then also I am not accepting it ans was nit understanding anything and next day in tension I just left the home to get some peace But I was soo in my thoughts that o didn't noticed that a car was coming in front of me but Shubham pulled me towards himself at the right time and even at that time I took only Akshara's name in fear which I also don't know.... Then at last I told everything to Shubham my neat friend about this dream matter.... Firstly he was confused but asked me many question qhich give me a reality check that i had never loved u abhi..... I just gets attracted toward you... From then only I have decided to reunite both of you....

Kairav - but what was in dream...

Aarohi looks down and said - Umm...actually I had seen that no one is happy after my marriage......And then one day Akshara and Abhi's accident happen....and many more but I don't remember all......At that time bhai..... I just feel soo helpless and alone.... I don't know why but at that time I felt that everything has been taken away from me and I have no one.... Akshara was with mw but she too gone…. Since childhood, she has given me the most love, and has hidden my every wrong doing....Even so many lies have been told for me.... No matter how bad I did to her, she still wanted my good...
That's why maybe when I saw that dream, I was scared.

Manish - but who is shubham... And where is he....???

Aarohi - he is here only.....and till now he had helped me very much....he has made my every.....shubham please come...

Shubham comes in front of everybody and greets them.....

Shubham - I am shubham, aarohi's best friend.....

All started asking many question to them...

Akshara - But you tell me one thing, you were so happy in your marriage for so many days....

Aarohi - hey idiot girl.... That was only ap that you will feel jealous and will accept your feelings... But you swore to mean that no matter what happens, I will not accept it....That's why in the end I had to do all these dramas and have to lie so that you speak the truth....

Shubham - yes and then when she locked Akshara in the room then according to the plan I slowly opened the gate later...after this you all know what happened....

Abhi was literally on a cloud knowing that now finally he will get his love...

Aarohi - And now that you all have come to know, I want Akshara to get married today, not me and you should all accept both of them.

After thinking for sometimes goenka family accepted them even birla family memebers also but not harshavardhan as he never liked akshara....

Manish - ok we al accept this...

Abhi and akshara gets happy but gets sad hearing harshwardhan...

But not me.... Announced harshwardhan worh an angey look...

Manjari - but why... Our son love akshara.... He is happy with her only then, why you don't want this marriage....???

Harshaverdhan - Hey you guys will like this girl but not me....

Abhi asked - After all, what is the wrong in Akshara....?

Haravardhan - There is a lot in her.... She is not worthy of our status... and for our daughter-in-law is not at all....i only like aarohi...

Goenka's gets angry hearing this about their akshara, and was going to sat but stops hearing aarohi...

Aarohi - Why Uncle….. what is there in me that is not in Akshara…. Afterall i am her sister only and she is mine... So we are same na.... 

Haravardhan - You have more ability... but she has not... you are more cultured than her... respect elders... and are of our level...

Aarohi smirked and replied - Then you didn't even know me.... because I am not even able to stand in front of Akshara in terms of culture, ability and having respect for elders....Because I think only of myself and not of anyone... I do that thing in which I have benefits... but akshara often thinks of everyone, not herself...She will give up her happiness for the happiness of others and you just saw how she gave up her love for me...

Harshvardhan -ok, she must be very good but not of my status... You are a doctor, and of our type but she is a third class singer...there is no match between us and her....

Aarohi - being a doctor doesn't represents anyone's status..... And moreovwr she lives singing that's why she sang...
Ok if the case is being a doctor then tell me one thing uncle if I am a doctor but belongs to a very poor daily then also u will choose me for your son...???

Harsvardhan gets into dilemma but nodded in no...

Aarohi - then why you want me to marry your son when he only don't.....???

Harahvardhan - because I don't like her...

Aarohi now starts getting irritated with him but controllee herself and said- ok fine you don't like her....And I got married with your son but would your son be happy after that marriage..??? would you be happy seeing your son sad....??? Would I be happy...??? Would your family members stay happy... What if after this marriage there would be a rift between your son and you... and he would get away from you...what if he would have become so sad and upset with this marriage that he would have left all of us and went somewhere else.... Would you live without him... So, even after knowing so much, your status matters more to you than your son....

Harsvardham gets into deep thinking and seeing him not replying creates tension among them.... But after taking enough time he finally accepted akshara and abhi's love saying that nothing is more important than his son....

Akshara and abhi -thank you aarohi....

Akshara - If today mumma and dad was here then they will be soo happy na...

Aarohi - yes they feel proud of me that I my whole life first time I have done something great.... And ya don't thank me for this, see you both are Destined Lovers, so who am I to separate you??? So let's go, get ready for your wedding...

Neil - Rightly said they are truly destined and made for each other.......

Kairav sniled and said- AbhiRa - The Destined Lovers..... Isn't it..???

All gets happy and then they started the wedding ritual of abhi and akshara....

Abhi - Are you ready to be mrs..abhimanyu birla...???

Akshara - yes but are you ready Mr. Goenka....???

Abhi - yes.... So let's go..

After this they completed the wedding and become husband and wife and took all elders blessing.....

Both - congratulations Mrs. Birla/ Mr. Goenka.....

All are happy seeing them happy and later aarohi also announces that she loves Shubham and wants to marry him only....

And from hereafter they lived a happy and enjoyed their life....

                            THE END.....

--------------------------------------------------------------

That's all for this short story of AbhiRa...

I hope u liked this....

At last I would like to thank everybody who had supported me by being part of this throughout the end, liked the story and commented their precious views on this and voted the part also....

Thank you once again.... And byee....

~A.Saurav

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.6K 3.1K 42
Status:Completed ✔️ Akshara Goenka blamed since childhood met a man who understands her But on the white day on which he should have been there for h...
12.9K 983 28
Hello guys I am back with another story based on akshnav i.e akshara and abhinav with inclusive of kaira i.e kartik and naira from yrkkh This story...
31.2K 2.8K 39
Hi everyone! This is a abhirohi love story after second leap. I will have akshnav story as a sub plot. I have been a silent reader of fan fiction on...
34.3K 2.6K 28
*SPORADIC UPDATES* With each episode, my belief of Abhira getting back together shatters, and it hurts like hell to see DKP sinking my ship to no ret...