Kira La Kill [Killer Queen Us...

By Nightmarexe455

'Some Villains are Cartoonishly Evil, some want to conquered The World, Some wanted to rules a Country with a... More

Prolouge
Chap 1:And Thus The Bizzare Misadventure Begin
Chap 2:One Conviction
Chap 3:Trade Secret
Chap 4:Another Beautiful Duwang Day
Chap 5:Match Breakdown Breakdown!!!
Chap 6:Unexpected Match
Chap 7:She A Killer Queen
Chap 8:Undercover Of Shadow
Chap 9:Item Of Conquest And Ambitions
Chap 10:Struggling In Education
Chap 11:No More Game...
Chap 12:Recovery And Awakened
Chap 14:Highway To Honnouji Hell
Chap 15:Unrevealing Past...Don't Talk About It
Chap 16:Needle Vs Cold Cals, New Alliance Made
Chap 17:Explosive Brawl, Deeper Secrets
Chap 18:Nuclear (Short Expected) Rematch
Chap 19:Changes & True Meaning Of Family
Chap 20:A Lovely Session~
Chap 21:Reliable Girlfriend And Changes
Chap 22:Wires Wrapped Between Gear Eyes & Shark Fangs
Chap 23:Hiearchy And Status Taint The Soul
Chap 24:Fight Club:Explosive Collision

Chap 13:Back To School.....Obstacles Course?

1.4K 46 9
By Nightmarexe455

A Boat could be seen sailing away leaving The Dock as we see Y/n standing with his Bag behind his back whistling he begin his path way to Mako Resident in order to prepare for school

When he arrive nearby he heard a scream his eyes widen and run in expecting an ambush from Satsuki Kiryuin however to his surprised he find Ryuko Uniform being in a world of Hell...Getting Washed Hand by a Mother

Suyuko: "Hello Ryuko and OH Y/n you're here, I have your lunches bag up and waiting in the kitchen"

She said with a joyful tone and continue to scrub Senketsu

Ryuko: "(Horrified) S-Senketsu!"

Y/n: "My apologies for barging in so sudden, I heard Ryuko scream and i could not help but rush in"

Suyuko: "(Smile Brightly) It's fine, Good morning you two did you sleep well ?"

Ryuko: "Y-Yes ma'am...Excuse me but is that my uniform ?"

Suyuko: "Sure it! Is just a good scrubbing for good measure I can't believe how dirty it was"

Ryuko: "Th-Thank you, but I can take it from he-"

Suyuko: "Nonsense! *Twist Senketsu* It's your job as a Student to be educated *Rince Senketsu* My job is to take care of you and as a Mom do The Laundry *Rince And Repeat*"

Y/n: "I-I see...*Give Ryuko A Look*"

Suyuko: "Is that clear ? *Smacks Senketsu*"

Seneketsu: "Oof!"

Suyuko: "Now eat your breakfasts before it get cold *Smacks Senketsu Again*

Senketsu: "Augh!"

Suyuko: "And remember to be good and stay in school! *Twist, Stretch And Smack Senketsu Again And Again* Oh i forgot to use the scrubber"

Senketsu: "(In Eternal Pain) Kill...Me"

Just then a siren suddenly blare in the background

Mako: "WAAA!!! I TOTALLY FORGOT TO KEEP PANIC, come on you two we must make haste !"

Y/n: "Huh? Why the rush? I haven't even eaten brea-"

Mako: "You're fine, now let's go!!!"

Y/n: "Woah hey!"

Ryuko: "Wait i'm still haven't changed!?"

Bazaro: "Don't worry we'll drop your uniform off later!"

Mataro: "You can count on us *Smirk With A Thumb Up*"

Y/n: "You're not trusting them are you ?"

Ryuko: "(Slightly Slump Down) Knowing them, Shit might get more chaotic than it worth come on"

Senketsu: "WAIT!!!"

Y/n and Ryulo turned and see Senketsu screaming for dear life

Senketsu: "PLEASE DONT'S LEAVE ME HERE, THEY MONSTER I TELL YOU! I'M BEGGING YOU!!!"

Mako: "INCOMING!!!"

Just then a crowds of no-star appear and tsunami all 3 of them far

Ryuko: "I'm sorry! Hang in there Senkets!"

Senketsu: "Nooo!!! Ryuko abandonded me *Get Ironed By Suyuko* Oooh~ That's felt nice, the wrinkle are melting away"

Y/n: "He seem to be enjoying it rather than screaming in pain a few second ago"

Ryuko: "C-Can't breathe!"

Y/n: "Damn hold on!"

KQ then appear and grab Ryuko and Mako hand Y/n is navigating through a sea of literal human swarming them toward The School.

Ryuko: "What's with everyone today? They qcting like a bunch of lemons!"

Mako: "That's because today's The No-Stars lf Honnouji Academy risking their life's to get to school it's the day of reckoning i tell ya, it's the day of death it's no Tardy day!"

Y/n: "(Sigh) Man the pain of a new day as expected in this place"

Ryuko: "Wait no what even is Tardy's Day ?"

Y/n: "I am afraid to even ask"

Then a shadow came out of no where but as they couldn't know where it came from the builds they crashing down revealing none other than...

Ira: "HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Do i detest some confusion Ryuko Matoi and Y/n Kira ?!"

Y/n: "Huh? Oh right...Who is that guy again ?"

Ryuko: "(Shrug) Beat me..."

Ira: "By the title as Chairman Of The Discipline Committee and My name is IRA GAMAGORI!!! Pay attention both transfer student you are Participant to Tardys Day One every semester you will be required to do an obstacle course designed by The DC it begins at 4:00 AM The Sirens will go off and No-Star of The Slums will have to obey every members of the DC traps on the way to school objective is to make it to the academy by the time the first bells tolds AT 8:30 AM, But I should let's you know that if you happened to be late you will be EXPELLED on th-*Get A Good Look At The Two* WHAT IN THE WORLD!!! *Point At Them* YOU TWO ISN'T WEARING REGULATIONS UNIFORM!!!"

Ryuko: "(Blush) B-But my kamui is at the laundry! I-It's getting dry and delivered later!"

Y/n: "(Blunt) Mine got torn to shreds by your M'lady! And all i got is My Old School Uniform which got dirty up by the crowds!"

Ira: "(Stern) Spare me the excuses the evidences are clear as day! You two lots and your disrespect toward The Academy and Lady Satsuki!!! *Point At Y/n* AND YOU ARE WORST THAN MATOI, YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A SHIRT ON!"

Ira pointed out and it was true Y/n looked down and realizes that...His shirt was torn apart by the crowds! Either intensionally or unintensionally he don't know but he don't wanna know

Y/n: "(Slightly Blushing) O-Oh crud, someone must have torn it apart when we were in the wave! *Look Around* Look! I'm not tryin to pull something ok! This is purely out of my power"

Ryuko: "(Blushing And Look Away) Y-Yeah Yeah! We get it"

Mako: "Yeah totally!! *Take A Quick Snap* We believed you totally!"

The girls no-star and Ryuko (She try to hide it) were gawking at his body but Ryuko only noticed it now the scars and slash mark damn...

She have suffer damage herself but thank to Kamui she managed to heal herself completely and this reminded her about one important issues

Y/n is a Glass Cannon...He can dish out and take some hit but he sure as hell can't take it forever

Ryuko: "L-Look Gama-Whatever, both of us have a rough day yesterday ok!? Cut us some slack!"

Ira: "EVEN SO I ACCEPT NO EXCUSE! BOTH OF YOU ARE HEREBY E-!!!"

Mako: "It is not!"

Mako said and now infront of Ira himself how she got up there both Transfer have no idea and by this point give up

Ira: "HMPH!?"

Mako: "Ryuko were asleep till a minute ago! And Y/n was just recovered from his injuries! It's normal when they wear their Pj's when they sleep isn't it!? And you know it and I can't de y it maybe you don't know about Pj's is that you don't wear them when YOU sleep !!"

Ira: "A-Actually no i sleep in the nude"

A girl gasp with a blush upon hearing it

Mako: "(Shock) You sleep like that!? Aren't you'll afraid that you catch a cold ? Especially you Y/n! What happens if there was an emergency and people need to be punishing you'll be at home in bed!"

Y/n: "She know tha-"

Ryuko: "*Put Her Hand Over His Mouth* Don't..."

Ira: "Uh, well I-"

Mako: "From now on please wear your Pj's like everyone else!"

Both then stare at each other intensely before Ira spoke

Ira: "(Stern) No-Star, what is your name!"

Mako: "My name is Mako Mankansoku! And my jamie's have a Mount Fuji, Two Hawk and Three Eggplants on them!"

Ryuko: "...So how was your injuries healing up ?"

Y/n: "It's...It been well enough i suppose other than some minor aches from here and there but nothing with some Pain Killer would help"

Ira: "Mankanshoku! I'll remember that *Look At Y/n And Ryuko* MATOI AND KIRA! I HAVE DECIDED TO OVERLOOK YOUR WARDROBE FOR NOW! But i'm curious as to how you think you'll be able to reach the school without your presence Kamui!"

He said while clicking a button suddenly the building started to transform into...Whatever the heck this is

Ira: "Behold! The Discipline Committee Impracable Barrier!"

Mako: "OMG! Y/n, Ryuko Look ! The City turned into an Amusement Park I've never seen something like this before!"

Y/n: "Are those Skeletons...And is that an Albino Tiger !?"

Ryuko: "(Sarcastic) Huh this doesn't seem unsafe like at all"

Mako: "HUH?!? *Look At Her Watch* Do you see what time is it?! We're only gotthree hours left!"

Y/n: "Three Hour, Uh we gotta need more than that to make it through"

Ryuko: "Heh the way he hype it yo make it so that I expect somethihg scarier, Alright then! I'm up for it *Point Her Scissor At Ira* You hear that!? Imma bust all of your lame ass traps to scrap metal!"

Ira: "WE'LL SHALL SEE STUDENTS TO YOUR CEMMENCE COMUTE FORWARD AND CHARGE!!!!!"

Everyone "(Except Y/n/Ryuko And Mako) RAAA!!!"

They let out a battle cry and all rush toward the stairs leaving the trios in the dust

Y/n: "It's seem that's our cue to go"

Ryuko: "Right! Y/n Piggy Back!"

Y/n: "Got it"

Mako squeal as she leap on and latches onto his back

Ryuko & Mako: "Let's Move move move!!!"

Y/n: "Already ahead of ya"

Y/n said as he begin to run up the stair but half way it begin to shift as the plates of the whole stairs turn into a slide

Y/n: "Ryuko Scissor!"

Ryuko: "On it! *Take Her Scissor* Catch!"

Ryuko said as she throw it and Y/n uses Killer Queen to grab it and slam it down and hold on for dear life but then he begin to falter

Y/n: "Sorry Mako, but i'm haveta throw you ahead you're okay with that ?"

Mako: "Ok!"

Y/n then uses KQ and throw Mako with Precise Control of his Strength

Mako: "Weeee!!!"

Mako sky rocket toward the upper floor and landed conveniently on all four on the checkpoint button

Ryuko: "Nice throw!"

Ryuko complimented as she and Y/n soon regained their footting as the stair turn back to normal and both run up without problem

Y/n: "(Panting) Well...At least we get some excerise to get our blood pumps for the day"

Ira: "HAHAHAHA!!! Congratulations on the first checkpoint, I forgot to mention use of No-Stars capable cars are provided to obey the rules and stick to The Prescrible Route see you all at The Academy...If you survived"

Y/n: "Well that's assuring"

Mako: "Let's go guy! 999 Traps to go that's more than usual"

Ryuko: "Bastard try to sike us out come on guys! Let's g-"

Ryuko then was bump into by a girl...Yeah this def sound like a Typical Shoujo Manga Yuri Plot already

???: "Ooohhh nooo!!!"

The girl almost fall down but then was catch by Y/n who grasp her hand

Y/n: "There, a nimble little one are you ?"

???: "(Slightly Blushing) O-O..."

Y/n: "Yeah she hypnotized..."

Mako: "Oh look is my classmate Maiko Ogure!"

Ryuko: "Hey you alright ?"

Maiko: "*Shook Off Her Trance* If it isn't Mako and Ryuko the troublemaker! And thank to Y/n for catching me. I caught my arm in one of the trap and got hurt but I'll live i-it's take alot more than that to stop me"

She said while struggling to stand

Y/n: "I gotcha"

He said while helping her by giving her his shoulder

Mako: "Hey Ryuko, Y/n! She can't make it by herself come on let's take her with us!"

Maiko: "N-No wait pls, Let's me do this I can do it on my own i don't wanna be a b-"

Y/n: "No, we take you with us and that's it...No if or but"

Maiko: "(Blushing) O-Ok...If you say so"

Ryuko: "(Smirk) She have gut, I respect that"

Mako: "Look! You see what I see? It's the second checkpoint...But how do we going to do that ?"

Y/n: "Okay, so do you guys want the good news or bad news ?"

Ryuko & Mako: "The Bad One"

Y/n: "Alright so for Bad News unless one of us have Hedgehog or Bird DNA that allow us to roll into a ball and rev up and shoot at immense speed there isn't gotta be a easy task"

Ryuko & Mako: "Oh..."

Y/n: "Yeah and since I can't exactly carry you two and run all at once we might need another path"

Ryuko: "(Mutter) This would have been a piece of cake if I had Senkets"

While our heroes thinking what their next move would be we then cut to The Mankanshoku Men is doing

Barazo: "COMING THROUGH! I GOT CLOTHES TO DELIVERED OUTTA THE WAY!!!"

Mataro: "DAD LOOK OVER THERE!"

The Kid pointed at Y/n, Ryuko and Mako who was trying to climb on The Loop

Barazo: "AYE! WE GOT YOUR UNIFORMS!"

Back to Y/n Groups

Maiko: "I can't hold on much longer"

Mako said as she struggling to hold onto Y/n back

Y/n: "Hold on! Ryuko grab Maiko for me she about to fall!"

Ryuko: "Grab onto me Maiko!"

Maiko: "O-Ok i try *Jump To Grab Her Hand But Fall* Oh no! *Grab Onto Her Pant* Oh Nooo!!!"

Instead of Ryuko Hand her hand found her Pj's Pant and pulled it down revealing her panties

Y/n: "Oh god!"

Y/n muttered as he looked up to avoid looking down

Ryuko: "W-What the hell!?!"

As for Barazo and Mataro with their Pet Guts were having a Candy Eyes Heaven

The Three Laughs like degenerate morons while eyeing Ryuko Exposed Panties but this caused them to crash into another car sending them flying along with Senketsu

Senketsu: "YOU MANIAC WHY DON'T YOU WATCH THE ROAD WHILE DRIVING!!!!"

Barazo and Mataro and Guts landed on the floor with Mataro and Guts ok but their Dad/Owner not so much as a pool of blood drip from his forehead

Mataro: "DON'T DIE ON ME DAD!"

Barazo: "I-It's too late my son (Cough 2x) I-I'm done for (Cough Once Again) L-Listen to this dying old man wishes pls and take this an-"

He said while holding the uniforms Mataro grab it and let go which make Barazo fall on his head and knock out k.o

Mataro: "You got it! I'll get these uniform back to Ryuko and Y/n without fail! *Salute* Rest in peace, Love you dad!"

He said as he hop onto a bike and ride off

Mataro: "I'm coming guys! Just hold on!!"

Back With The Groups after managing to goes through the trap they are now running from falling logs and jumping from pit of lava

Until Maiko fell and hold onto Mako

Maiko: "Owee!!"

Ryuko: "Keep moving or else we fall!"

The Bridge that they were running on begin to fall as they fall Y/n grab Ryuko Scissor and KQ dug his hand into the wall and begin climbing up

Afterwards they rested and Y/n let out a huge sigh

Y/n: "(Deadpan) She dead weight"

Ryuko, Mako and Maiko rested for abit until...A Giant Ball appeared Y/n clearly have enough send out Sheer Heart Attack

But unlike this time The Tank obliterated The Ball which shocked Maiko, Y/n turned and grab the 2 of them and resume running

Maiko: "Uh don't we wanna talk bout what just happen?!"

Ryuko & Mako: "(Bluntly) Got used to it!"

Narrator: "And now we're taking a break"

Y/n: "Thank God..."

As they were taking a break Mako then spotted something a trail of Swiss Cheese that led to a trap...Surely not even Mako can fall for thi-

Mako: "*Stary Eyes* Ooh Swiss Cheese!"

She said as she begin to eat each piece she pickups while Y/n and Ryuko tried to stop her knowing it was clearly a trap

Ryuko: "Mako get down! *Push Mako* Wait is that a-"

But then she caught in the trap and take a creampie to the face at the result

We just stand while Whip Cream drip from Ryuko face. Y/n dug in his pocket and hand her a wet nap

Y/n: "Napkin?"

Ryuko: "(Muffle) Thank..."

Mako: "Can i lick your face ?"

Ryuko: "(Sigh) *Wipe Her Face* I don't paid enough for this shit"

Y/n: "We don't get paid as Student, They asked us to pay them to teach Us"

Afterwards we were jumping between rock tides, which were inhabit by Gator or Crocs

Y/n: "Almost there guys!"

Ryuko: "(Grunt) Damn these thing are unstable"

Maiko: "Hmph! *Jump To Another But Slip* Oh No!"

Maiko was about to fall until Ryuko catch her hand, but leaning forward causes Ryuko herself to loses her balance and was bout to fall until Y/n grab her hand

Y/n: "Now i gotcha!"

Ryuko: "(Blush) T-Thank"

While they were occupied Mataro and Guts were well on their way with their uniform

Mataro: "I'M COMING GUYS! HOLD ON *Look And See Ryuko And Maiko* WOW! SPEAK OF A HOTTIE! GOING UP!!!"

Back with The Groups

Maiko: "Ah! My arm!"

Maiko grab onto Ryuko and pulled her Pj's down...Again this time Y/n wasn't quick enough and caught a good look at her panties

Mataro and Guts was also there and witness it as blood came rushing out from their noses

Mataro: "THANK GOD, THANK YOU!!!!"

He was too focus on the panties that he didn't see an oncoming Car sending him flying with Senkets and Y/n Uniform as they were flying he then get hit by a pole in the head and now it bleed

Senketsu: "DOES ANYONE WATCH WHERE, THEY GOING AROUND HERE?!"

Guts: "G-Gut!"

Mataro: "This is the end of the line for me, Listen you're the top dog now *Grab Senkets and Y/n Uniform* Take th-"

Guts immediately take it and let Mataro fall hitting his ass and knock him unconscious as the result

Senketsu: "OW!! THAT HURT DON'T BITE ME TOO HARD YA MUTT!"

Back with The Groups they were extremely exausted

Ryuko: "W-What time is it..."

Maiko: "It's 8, there's only 30 Minutes left we'll never make it!"

Ryuko: "Shit, Huh? *Notice Y/n* Hey what's are you doing ?"

Y/n were observing something below as he ask

Y/n: "Hey Maiko"

Maiko: "Hm ?"

Y/n: "What in the world am I looking at ?"

He said pointing down at a groups of No-Star

Maiko: "Oh, those are just Seudo-Homeroom, it's were all the kids who gave up trying, as they can't deal with the reality of the result of being kicked out and failed their family so they decided to sit there like zomvies and take roll call"

Y/n: "Sound like Asian Culture alright, I see if we don't make it then we can't go to school anykore since we will have to leave This City *His Fist Clenched* dammit what do we do now ?"

Ryuko: "*Take A Deep Breathe* OKAY! Here is what the fuck we should do, by the looks of those condos something tell me they'll be super tuff to get past"

Mako: "LOOK OVER THERE!"

Y/n: "Hm? Oh sweet jesus"

Mako was pointing as a Landmine Field, Maiko sceam about how it impossible and we should give up until my eyes landed on something that might help

The Bus

Y/n:  "That's might work"

Later

Maiko: "AHHH!!!"

Ryuko: "THEY FUCKING SHOOTING AT US!!"

Y/n: "HOLD ON!!"

Mako: "Y/n do you have a Driver Liscence?"

Y/n: "No! But this is first time for everything ! Buckle up we're going to roll"

TO BE CONTINUED

Angbrine

CrimsonSector87

DrVash

Night_Wing94

Nightmarefredbear666

tejoye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.5K 952 50
Meet C he's a multiversal savior with more power than your normal overpowered anime protagonist. C was the leader of a group of multiversal badasses...
63 24 24
The definition has changed & evolved from its genesis. From skin color to institution, the title itself has varied presentation. We've gone from hati...
12.1K 615 34
Things happen for a reason. But what reason is there to this? Could she survive this or will these villains be the final nail in her coffin? (Cover...
191K 3.4K 27
During the first few years of his life, (Y/N)(L/N) lived happy and wealthy. But a series of unfortunate events led to him living in the slums of Honn...