Unexpected Friendship (murder...

By RandomWriter225

Two very different drones... (Who's sides aren't exactly on good terms with eachother, as in one was made to... More

Day 6059
Day 6060
Day 6061
Day 6062
Day 6063
Day 6064
Day 6065
Day 6066
Day 6067
Day 6068
Day 6069
Day 6071
Day 6072
Day 6073
Day 6081
Day 6082
Day 6083
Day 6084
Day 6085
Day 6086
Day 6087
Night 6068
Night 6089
Epilogue

Day 6070

303 7 7
By RandomWriter225

X POV

I was in my bed, Darcy looking at me, at... 2:00 in the afternoon?!

"Darcy?" I whispered to her. She woke up soon and kissed me on the lips.

"Yeah?" she asked.

"Check your time." I replied, Darcy's facial expression turning into an 'O-O'.

"We should probably start our day..." Darcy decided, taking my hand and leading me down the hall, and the stairs. As we arrived at the kitchen, someone rang our doorbell.

Darcy went to open the door and was relieved that it wasn't Yvette, but an officer.

"So, Yvette has been arrested for multiple crimes, and we need witnesses. Would you be interested?" The officer immediately asked.

"Uh- Yeah!" I and Darcy blurted out before he asked us to follow him.

"Wait, is it today?!" Darcy asked.

"Yeah, it is!" the officer replied before we were escorted to the courtroom building.

Inside, Yvette was chained to a metal post holding up the roof, and the judge was there and asked us to be seated.

"All rise." the judge ordered, which we all did. "This case is for the conviction of Yvette Karenia.

"Your mother's last name is Karenia?!" Xena whispered to me, trying not to laugh.

"Yeah, thank God I'm changing it soon," Darcy replied before the prosecution started their evidence.

"We believe that Yvette should be convicted due to her crimes of Child Abduction, Attempted Murder, Stalking, and Child Abuse." 

"You may proceed, defence."

"We have reason to believe that Yvette did all of this due to her daughter being kidnapped by one of the witnesses." the prosecution started.

"We shall now bring up the witnesses. Please approach the witness stand, Darcy Karenia." the judge ordered.

I saw Darcy walk up, and go through the oath. She sat down in the stand, and the judge started questioning her.

"Name and Occupation." the judge inquired.

"Darcy Karenia, unemployed as of now." Darcy replied.

"Address." the judge ordered.

"4637-5383-89." answered Darcy.

"Prosecution, please begin your examination." allowed the judge.

"Darcy, do you consider Yvette a danger to yourself?" the prosecution asked.

"I do," she replied.

"Have you had to defend yourself from her?" they asked.

"Yes," she replied, looking confident as ever.

"Objection!" the defence yelled.

"Sustained." the judge agreed.

"These questions are reaffirming what already has video footage." the defence explained.

"Your objection is continued. The prosecution, please focus on other matters." the judge ordered.

"Why do you think that your mother wants to kidnap you?" the prosecution asked.

"Apparently, as a single drone, she gets child support that she uses to live a life without working, forcing me to help cover the bills," Darcy replied.

"Objection!" the defence yelled.

"Denied!" the judge reported before he ordered us to continue.

"What happened following the kidnapping?" the prosecution asked.

"I was ordered to clean the house with a broom, then locked in my room, without food for the next day," Darcy replied.

"Defense, you may begin your examination." the judge replied, as I faced them. They didn't look prepared at all.

"Darcy, have you been coerced into saying anything?" the defence asked.

"No, I have not, and I would appreciate it if you didn't accuse me of such things," Darcy replied, annoyed.

"How did you end up living with Xena in the first place?" they asked.

"She took me in after a gang attack on our house," Darcy replied.

"How was it living with Xena?" they asked.

"It's great. We get to hang out all the time, and do so much together." Darcy replied.

"So you have been inside Xena's home most of the time?" the defence asked.

"Yes," Darcy replied. "That has not affected my judgement, however."

"Give us an example of that." the defence ordered.

"I literally escaped my house just to go back there." Darcy replied.

"And?" they asked.

"If Xena was abusing me or something, why would I willingly go back?" she replied. 

"That's-" the defence started before alarms rang out in the bunker.

"WARNING! MURDER DRONES IN BUNKER!" the announcement would repeat. I and Darcy ran out of the courtroom, along with everybody else, and went home. We shut off all the lights to make the place appear abandoned, walked down, and hid in a closet inside the basement.

"What the hell?" Xena whispered, a notification on her visor.

"What?" I whispered back.

"Squad JNV is attacking this area!" she whispered. "They are in our assigned section!"

"That's not good!" I whispered back.

"Exactly! JNV is one of the most successful squads on the planet! We need to double down and hide somewhere unexpected. There's a vent in here, can you catch the grate?" Xena asked.

"Okay!" I replied, as Xena carefully unscrewed the grate. Halfway through, we heard glass break, and a trio of voices.

"V, check the halls. N, check the rooms, I'll take the basement." a voice ordered.

"Sure, I love doing anything!" 

"I'll make sure to kill them slowly if I see them!"

Finally, Xena removed the grate, and we climbed in. There were self-built ladder steps, that lead to the attic.

"Absolute silence until we get to the attic," Xena ordered, motioning me up the ladder. Carefully, I grabbed the rungs and started climbing them. At the 21st rung, I stood on the 17th rung, before it ripped out and bounced down the vent. Xena managed to catch it at the 11th rung, but the damage was done.

"Hey, moron, did you cause that?!"

"No," he replied.

"It came from here!"

"We are breaching in 60 seconds! Get out here now, or you will die slowly!"

"I have an idea," Xena whispered, then sent a rocket close to the door they would break. A second before they would break it, the rocket was set to detonate. It wouldn't damage anything except anyone close to the other side. 

At a faster pace, we climbed the shaft, finally reaching the attic. By the time Xena got onto the cross-beams, an explosion was heard. No voices were heard, meaning that the explosion had to have taken them out.

"We did it!" Xena whispered, before creeping over a nearby grate, a grate that showed the hall. The explosion destroyed the door and obliterated the bodies. Xena couldn't find a trace of them.

All of a sudden, Xena started moving boxes over the grate, to block the entrance.

"They had to have regenerated! They'll be coming back up!" Xena whispered, which made me start stacking crates as well. But of course, when Xena moved a dumbbell on the crate, the ceiling gave out, sending the entire stack down into a trio of bodies.

"AHH!"

"Get off me, moron!"

"Oh, they're getting a painful death now!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 337 31
Everything has been peaceful and nice for the lovely couple... almost too quiet. And when it's been serene for too long, someone has to come along an...
1.2K 30 11
What happens when you send a Southern and some British Murder Drones to an Frozen wasteland Exo-Planet to complete a task? Well, not exactly what's a...
10.3K 186 18
Oil and Toil is a fanfic set int the universe of Murder Drones. //SPOILERS FOR MURDER DRONES EPISODES 1-3// Life in the bunker has been hard on Rebec...
9 0 32
In the wake of a devastating zombie apocalypse that swept through England, Lily emerged as one of the resilient survivors who sought refuge in Americ...