The Underworld God With His B...

By Cale_ndar

what if lan wangji died instead of Wei wuxian would cause Wei wuxian bringing chaos to the cultivation world... More

characters introduction
I will be waiting for you for even 10,000 years..
Announcement
not an update nor announcement.
lan zhan was the baby boy..?
" I'll be on your side, even if you die or not. "
' So I see, so you both are the ones who transmigrated here. '
YOU ARE LOSING MY BROTHER'S VIRGINITY!!!
announcement
questions for readers
wangxian bonus for wangxian shippers
is he cheating on me..?
the discontinuation 😏
behind the scenes
meeting the original | questions
to be continued
deleted scenes

the child was the heavenly demon?

2K 86 18
By Cale_ndar

It has been 10 years ever since lan zhan died.. I met some demon knights that are very weak so I trained them, I was looking for a-yuan and I adopted him after I met him, now I see him as my son. Xie yeqishi and jie emoguaiwu (the monster I gave him the name) finally got along, same as everyone in the palace. But everyone seems to call me as his majesty even though I don't like how they call me, I told them to call me Wei wuxian but didn't listen so I let it aside

"Your majesty! "

Wei wuxian: hm?

"A girl came to the palace! "

Wei wuxian: a girl?

"Yes your majesty!"

Wei wuxian: well then, I'm going to check it. And you may go.

"Yes your majesty! "

Wei wuxian walks and went to the Hall and he sighed softly making others not hearing the sigh and the knights open the door
When Wei wuxian saw a woman standing, she went to her but not close but far over 5 meters away

....

Wei wuxian: so who might you be?

"I am.. "

Wei heilin: Wei heilin courtesy name: baihe, I am 33.

Wei wuxian: you.. You have the same last name as me..

....

Wei wuxian: how did you get the last name?

Wei heilin: i-.. Was born with it

Wei wuxian: I'm glad that there is someone who has the same last name as mine. I welcome you to my palace.

Wei heilin was shocked because there wasn't anyone who could get her inside, she hasn't have a home, she never knew why home is important so she walked inside the castle or palace.

Wei wuxian: you're free to explore.

Wei heilin looks at the hallway with the amazed face (🤩) because she likes how the walls are painted into black, the chandelier was red but it has candles, the floor was was hard to break because it was once a hard rock, the designs are red and black.

Wei wuxian: Wei heilin?

Wei heilin snap through her imagination and looks at Wei wuxian

Wei wuxian: you're free to explore, if you want to talk, you may find me on my bedroom or in the garden.

Wei heilin: o-oh ok-

Wei wuxian disappeared leaving a heavy air trying to push Wei heilin but couldn't

Wei heilin: he.. He left me.. But I have to explore like he said!

Wei heilin walks fast but she is not running, exploring every single rooms in 4 minutes he he is actually speed walking every single room memorizing every steps or walk like she has a map that she memorized.

With Wei wuxian

Wei wuxian opens the door, walks in closing the door, and he looks at lan wangji in his bed or death bed. Wei wuxian walks to him, and sits on the bed.

Wei wuxian: ... I missed you lan zhan.. I wish that you we're with me. I was the one who made you like this.. I-

Someone knocked the door

"Uh dad? Can you let me in, I need to talk to you? "

Wei wuxian: you may go inside, the door is open.

They are having a random conversation that is nothing useful to talk about😔

Wei wuxian: but, you need to be careful during the night hunt a-yuan, ok?

Sizhui: alright, I will.

Sizhui closes the door

When sizhui closes the door, Wei wuxian starts crying, remembering their promises.  He noticed something, there is a light and sparkles around lan wangji's body. Wei wuxian seems to be confused about what's happening to lan wangji's body.

''what's going on with lan zhan's body! ''

When the light and sparkles around lan wangji, his body was slowly disappearing.

''what's going on!? ''

He finally take off his hand on his face and looks at lan wangji's body was disappearing and he runs through lan wangji's body and hugged him
The body was now fully disappeared.

''no, no, no, no... ''

Wei wuxian cries even more, moreover he didn't notice that someone was watching him cry. His eyes are teary and red

Finally he stopped crying. He went outside to get fresh air, but he went go far away from the castle, but he told the knights and his 2 servants that he will go to get fresh air. When he was about to walk so far, he heard crying sounds, so he went to go check what it was. He saw a baby?

Wei wuxian: a baby? Why is there a baby in the burial mountain?

He noticed a note in the baby's hands, he read it but not that loud. He looks at the baby, the baby was still crying.

''ack- what should I do? It's still crying.. ''

He thinks of way to cheer the baby up, he decided to smile. The baby was finally cheerful after seeing his smile.

''should I carry the baby? ''

He carries the baby in his arms, when he was carrying the baby, it was sleeping during being exhausted after crying for minutes. He was walking towards the castle, and the knights bow to him. And he told them to arise, and he saw Wei heilin and Xie yeqishi was talking to each other, so walked towards to both of them.

Wei wuxian: hello.

The both of them, was scared and shock and they both look at the man who was carrying a baby.

Xie yeqishi: good afternoon my Lord.

''sheesh, they're now calling me "my Lord" now? ''

Wei heilin: good afternoon...?

Wei wuxian: it's Wei wuxian courtesy name Ying.

Wei heilin: good afternoon Wei wuxian.

Wei wuxian: good afternoon to both of you.

Them both looks at the cute baby that he was holding in his arms, they're eyes had sparkles. Because it's their first time seeing a cute baby, they wanted to hold the baby but the baby was crying when Wei wuxian was tryna give the baby to them. He look at the baby and puts him back to his arms, and the baby was calm.

Xie yeqishi and Wei heilin was crying quietly because the baby doesn't want them to hold him.

Wei heilin: By the way, what is that baby's name?

Xie yeqishi and Wei heilin was looking at Wei wuxian at confusion.

Wei wuxian: the baby doesn't have a name-

Xie yeqishi cutted him off

Xie yeqishi: WHAT!? IT DOESN'T HAVE A NAME??

Wei wuxian: yes.

Wei heilin: then? We should think of a name!?

They pick of a name. Wei heilin finally comes out with a good name.

Wei heilin: I have one!

Wei wuxian: what is it?

Wei heilin: what about Wei binghe? Or Luo binghe?

Wei wuxian: that's a nice name.

Once they name the child, a black light started to appear on the child's body and it turned into 2 years old. That Luo binghe name was started to make him as a heavenly demon. But half heavenly demon, because his also a half human.

Xie yeqishi: oh! Oh! Looks like this child after you name it, it will turn into half heavenly demon! That's great!

....

Xie yeqishi: what?

....

Wei wuxian: I didn't expect that, this child will suffer if he becomes as a heavenly demon-

.....

Wei heilin: so the child was the heavenly demon?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 5K 72
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
335K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
170K 15.6K 30
"α€žα€°α€€ α€žα€°α€…α€­α€™α€Ία€Έα€™α€Ύ α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€α€¬..." "..............." "α€‘α€Ÿα€„α€Ία€Έ..α€„α€šα€Ία€žα€°α€„α€šα€Ία€α€»α€„α€Ία€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€›α€™α€œα€¬α€Έ..ထတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ α€‘α€α€”α€Ία€Έα€–α€±α€¬α€Ία€œα€­α€―α€· α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€›α€™α€œα€¬α€Έ...α€’α€«α€™α€Ύα€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ί..α€›α€”α€Ία€žα€°α€α€½α€±α€œα€­α€―...
1.8K 108 11
The story follows Wei Ying, a high school student who forms a close friendship with Lan Zhan, Jiang Xu, Wen Qing, Jin Fei, and Lan Xichen. Despite he...