°•~Sonic Boys x Reader Onesho...

By NovaCorparation

All the guys you can imagine will fall in love with you in this book!~ More

Requests are OPENED!
Yandere İnfinite x Fem!Reader

Shadow x Human!Fem!Teen!Reader

343 3 3
By NovaCorparation

Request by : A-Pastel-Unicorn

(Y/N) - Your Name
(L/N) - Last Name
(F/C) - Favorite Color
(H/C) - Hair Color
(E/C) - Eye Color
(M/N) - Mother Name
(D/N) - Dad Name

I hope you like it!
Warning: Bad words

°•>(Y/N) POV<•°

I was sleeping peacefully under my cozy duvet and was in the best part of my dream. Until I heard my mother's voice.

(M/N): Come on (Y/N)! You will be late for school! Wake up!

I grumbled and sank deeper into the duvet. But my mother wouldn't give up so easily.

(M/N): (Y/N) (L/N)!!! I'll come there if you don't get your lazy ass up!! And we both know very well what I will do to you if I come to you!!! SO GET UP AND GET READY!!! 

Yes. I knew very well that this would happen. Groaning again, I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to get ready.

~Time Skip~

After getting ready, I took my (F/C) bag and went to the kitchen. In the kitchen, my mother was preparing breakfast and my father was drinking his coffee and reading the newspaper.

(Y/N): Good Morning

(M/N): Good morning?! It's almost noon and you still haven't gone to school!

(Y/N): Anyway i'm going

I took an apple and went outside. Even when I go out, I can hear my mother's shouting. My family was always strict, especially my mother. I know it's not the best family but hey at least I can say I have a family.

After leaving home, I started walking towards school.

~Time Skip~

Even though my mom was yelling about me being too late for school, when I got to school I realized that there were only a few more minutes left.

I walked to my classroom with my head down so no one would notice me as I walked down the school corridors.

When I entered the classroom, I immediately took my usual seat and waited for the boring class to begin.

~Time Skip~ ( I use this a lot XD )

A piece of paper fell on my desk in the middle of class. And there was a devilish smiley face on the paper. And that's not a good sign.

After class was over, I packed my things and went to my locker. (I don't know how things work in high school and college, but I'm going to start high school soon)

Just as I was about to close my locker when I was done, another hand did it politely for me. Why me?

I turned around and saw Tiffany (Sorry if it's your name! you can change ) and her 'friends'.

Tiffany: Hello loser! Are you ready for today's beating???

Ah. You have no idea how much I want to leave a big hole in the middle of her beautiful face with tons of makeup.
(Heheheh my favorite words... )

(Y/N): What do you want again? Don't you have anyone else to bother?

Tiffany: Oh there's no need for that because it's you little bitch!

After she spoke, one of her friends came up behind me and grabbed my arms. And no matter how hard I tried, she wouldn't let go. Then that bitch started kicking me. After a few kicks, blood started coming out of my mouth. But none of us realized that there was very little time left for the next lesson to start, and the students rushed to their classrooms to catch up. Of course we didn't notice, after all I was busy getting beaten and they were busy beating me.

We heard a teacher's voice in the hallway after Tiffany stopped hitting and grabbed me by the hair and punched me in the face.

Teacher: Is there someone there? If so, you should go to your class right away! The lesson will start soon! 

Tiffany snarled like a dog after hearing that and kicked me to the ground.

Tiffany: We'll continue after school and this time no one will be able to find your stinking corpse or stop me from killing you!

And with that, she fled with her friends. I stayed there for a while, trying to breathe.

~Time Skip~

When school was over I tried to get home as fast as I could to avoid that bitch, but life was never on my side.

Tiffany: Hey!! Where do you think you're going!??!! I'm not done with you yet-HEY!!! I SAID WAIT!!!

Her poisonous words were left unfinished because I was already running. But not to the city center. Because I know the city like my hand, and that gives me the advantage of losing track of them.

While I was running through the lightly crowded streets of the city, I randomly entered a pitch-black alley and waited for them to pass by in a secluded corner of the street.

But what I didn't notice were the bright ruby-red eyes watching me.

°•>Shadow POV<•° (Finally!)

When I woke up strangely, I found myself in this alley. And when I looked around without showing myself to anyone, I saw that I was in a city and there were only people here. And this shows that I am the only mobian here.(I know Shadow is the Ultimate Life Form, but isn't he a mobian after all?) I guess I'm in another universe, but the real question is how do I get back to my own universe?

I've been sitting in a corner thinking about what to do for a while, until a person walks into my street and hides in a corner. The person was a human being like everyone else here; She had (H/C) hair, (E/C) eyes and mostly black clothes.(I may have forgotten to tell you, you wear black clothes and that makes you pretty invisible(You are in a dark alley after all )). But the thing that stood out most about the girl was that she had a large black eye in one eye and dried blood stains on her clothes, including the corner of her mouth.

Even though I notice the girl, she doesn't seem to notice me.
The girl stood still for a while, and then several voices came from outside the street, and then another girl's voice spoke.

Tiffany: Ugh! That little brat has escaped!! But even though she's escaped now, she can't hide forever after all! And when I find him I will smash that ugly face of her!! Come on girls keep looking!! 

When the voices had completely disappeared, the girl seemed relieved and sat on the ground. Did she do something bad or something? Why are they after you? Maybe they're just bullies.

We stood there silently for a few minutes, but for some unknown reason, I felt the urge to speak.

Shadow: I wonder what he managed to do to piss them off so much.

As soon as I said this, she immediately stood up and started looking around frantically.

(Y/N): W-who's there!? I-if this is y-your place I-i can leave right away!

Wow. She hasn't even seen what I am yet and she scared already?

Shadow: Calm down. I was just wondering why they were chasing you like that.

(Y/N): O-oh...I don't know exactly why they were chasing me. All I know is that they hate me. 

Shadow: So who were they?

(Y/N): Just my bullies.

Shadow: Oh......

(Y/N): W-well, who are you and why are you hiding?

Shadow: Trust me, you don't want to know that.

(Y/N): Why wouldn't I? After all, I should have a right to know who I'm talking to.

Well, She asked for it. And slowly I stepped into the light.

(Y/N): (○.○)

°•>(Y/N) POV<•°

Is he a......hedgehog?!? What, I was just talking to a hedgehog standing on two legs and talking like a human!?Wait....A TALKING HEDGEHOG!?!

(Y/N): You.. a hedgehog

Shadow: Yes, but my name is not Hedgehog, Ultimate Life Form Shadow The Hedgehog. But in short, shadow is enough.

~Time Skip~

And that's how I met him. Of course, I passed out shortly after I first saw him, and he waited for me to wake up. After a short introduction and a few small chats, we became friends. At first, we met secretly in an alley so as not to be seen by anyone. But then I let him stay at my house. Of course, I had to sneak him into my house because my family would go crazy if they saw him.

He had to sleep in my closet because he didn't have any other place to stay, but hey, my closet is very big and spacious so he could sleep there comfortably. After all, I can fit comfortably in that closet, and considering that he was only about my waist, he could fit there very easily. Besides, I laid a few layers of blankets on the floor of the closet so that she could be comfortable, so she was even more comfortable.

Of course, even though we were comfortable in my room, we were always in danger of being caught because sometimes my mother could suddenly enter my room, but thankfully shadow can teleport. And besides that, I discovered how strong he is. He could even pick me up easily!

And now I'm done with bullying because shadow scared them badly in a way I don't know about. And they can't even get close to me anymore.

My life is better now and it's all thanks to shadow. If it wasn't for him, I don't know where I would be right now. 

We are both sitting on the sofa watching a movie right now. 
For the moment, we didn't have to worry about getting caught because my family was on a business trip.

I was bored after watching the movie for a while so I laid my head on his lap. He looked down and saw me, and then he smiled slightly and started playing with my hair. As Shadow continued to watch the movie, I started to feel sleepy. Maybe a little shortcut won't be a problem?

As I started to fall asleep, I didn't even realize what I was saying out of exhaustion.

(Y/N): *yawning sound* I love you Shadow...*falls asleep*

°•>Nobody's POV<•°

Shadow was surprised at first that (Y/N) said this, but then he smiled and placed a kiss on (Y/N)'s forehead.

Shadow: I love you too, (Y/N). And know that I will never let anyone hurt you again.

Nova: Phew!This turned out much longer than I expected! And I don't know how I wrote such a long chapter. But I hope you like it! Bye! *Throws you some cookies*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 48K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 42.7K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
537K 11.6K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.