Business Rivals [Completed]

By Wanderlust_68

It's my second Mewgulf fanfic❤ Warning: ⚠️🔞 Mew suppasit, 24 years old. CEO of Suppasit Corporation. Hot, se... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1- His anger
Chapter 2 - Our plan
Chapter 3 - Panda teddy bear
Chapter 4 - Marriage Proposal
Chapter 5 - I Agreed
Chapter 6 - Date
Chapter 7- Date (continuation)
Chapter 8 - Marriage
Chapter 9- Delicious... Food or Body?
Chapter 10 - Asshole
Chapter 11- Together
Chapter 12 - Challenge
Chapter 13- His Moles😳
Chapter 14 - Choco chips
Chapter 15 - Making him Mine🔞
Chapter 16 - I love you
Chapter 17 - WHAT?!!!!!!
Chapter 19 - Pregnancy
Chapter 20 - Bitch
Chapter 21- Where is he?!!
Chapter 22 - Tharn Kirigun.
Chapter 23 - My Baby and My peanuts (END)
100K🎉🥳
150K🎉🎊

Chapter 18 - Peanut

7.2K 281 63
By Wanderlust_68

Thank you for reading🙏

I don't know much about pregnancy, still I did little research. So Hope it reaches your expectations😊

Let's get into the story🥰😍

----------------------------------------------------------

Doctor- "Hello Mr. Suppasit. He is okay. Might be stressed out of something. I will give medicine to him. Make him take it regularly. Other than that, both lives are perfectly alright."

Mew squinted his eyes towards doctors. 

Mew- "Both Lives?"

Doctor- "Yeah. He is 3 weeks pregnant."

"WHAT?!!!" Everyone shouted, including Gulf , making the poor doctor startle. 

Doctor- "What?! You guys don't know. Then let me tell you some good news. Congrats, you both are going to be dad's." He said happily because it's rare to see a male pregnancy. 

Gulf- "Doctor, Am a boy."

Doctor- "Yes, you are."

Mew came out from trance.

Mew- "Doctor, he is a man. How is it possible?"

Doctor- "There are few rare cases of men born with Womb, Mr. Suppasit. They are special cases. In that cases, if they have sex with their partner without protection, they will get pregnant. And Your Husband, Mr. Gulf Suppasit is a special case. He born with womb."

Gulf's hand automatically went to his flat stomach to caress it. 

Doctor- "I will refer your case to the gynecologist. Before you go home, consult her once. She will be a great help to you. She will be with you guys throughout your pregnancy journey." He said and left them. 

Gulf saw Mew who was still stunned with news. He thought Mew might not be happy with the news. 

Gulf is the one who broke the silence. 

Gulf- "Mew, Am I abnormal?" He asked.

Mew shook his head and sat in front of Gulf on the bed.

Mew- "No baby. You are special. My special baby. Thank you for giving birth to a child and making a complete family. I love you, baby." He said softly as much as he could while placing kiss on his forehead. 

Mix- "It means I am going to be a cool uncle." He squealed. 

Win- "I will definitely teach him how to ride a bicycle."

Mild- "I will teach him how to be sassy."

Gun- "Shut up!! It's going to be a girl. I will teach her how to be cutie pie." 

MewGulf laughed at their words. 

Their room abruptly opened by Karan, Mark and Amy. Yes, Mild called Karan when Gulf fainted. That time Karan was with Mark and Amy. 

Karan- "Son, what happened?"

Amy- "We got worried. Mew, you shouldn't let my son work to hard."

Mew- "Mom, am your son."

Amy rolled her eyes at him and came near Gulf.

Amy- "Are you okay, My son?"

Gulf nodded while blushing. How can he say he is going to be a dad?

Mark- "What happened, Mew? Why did he get admitted to the hospital?"

Mew- "I.. Am.. He is pregnant, Dad."

Three of them stunned for a second. Tears already brimmed in Karan's eyes. 

He hugged Gulf. 

Karan- "Am happy for you, my child." They broke the hug. 

Amy-"Oh my. Oh my.. Am going to be a grandmother, Yayyyyyyy." She squealed like a teenage girl. 

Mark- "Thanks for the gift, Mew and Gulf." He smiled. 

Mew and Gulf looked at each other in confusion. 

Gulf- "Why don't you guys look surprised? Strangely you guys take this thing normally." He said, eyeing his father and in law's. 

Amy- "Because we are already expecting this. One day you are going to give grandkids to us."

Mew- "How?"

Karan- "We already know that my son Gulf is born with a Womb. We knew it since he was a kid." 

This sentence makes a couple and their friends shocked. 

Gulf- "Why didn't you tell me dad?" 

Karan- "I don't want you to freak out. I wanted you to have a normal life. If I said it before you would think of yourself as not a normal person because it's rare. I don't want that baby because you are special. Now finally you are with your husband and going to have kid, Am really happy for you son."

Gulf understood his father's words. 

Their discussion ended when the Nurse entered inside saying Gynaecologist was waiting for them. 

Everyone went to the gynaecologist room but the nurses didn't allow all of them enter inside. She only let's couple go inside. 

When they enter inside,

"Hi, Am Dr. Samantha. You can call me Sammy. Am your gynaecologist. Please have a seat." A beautiful cheerful lady said. She is around the same age as them. 

They introduced themselves. 

Sammy- "I already got reports from doctors. You don't need to be worried. I already treat a few male pregnancy cases. Let's have a beautiful journey of pregnancy all together. I will be with you until your peaches born."

She is giving a friendly aura. MewGulf both liked it. 

Gulf- "Peaches?"

Sammy- "Duhh, Your kids. I love to call them peaches. As of now, please lay down on the bed." She instructed Gulf. 

Gulf laid down on the bed and holding Mew's hand. He is hella nervous. 

Sammy- "Mr. Suppasit, can you please fold Your husband's shirt so I can apply gel."

Mew squinted eyes looking at her. She rolled her eyes on him. 

Sammy- "Oyeeee.. You don't need to be jealous. I have a boyfriend. For the god sake of scanning I am asking." Gulf chuckled. Mew folds Gulf's shirt to let gel apply. 

Gulf hissed in sudden coldness of gel. She rubbed slowly until gel spread on stomach and abdomen. Then she placed a transducer on his abdomen trying to locate the embryo inside him while looking at the monitor. 

Both MewGulf tried to look into the monitor but they didn't see anything clear. 

Sammy- "There.. Your baby." She said pointing at the monitor. There they can see peanut size embryos. 

Gulf- "It's too small. Am afraid, how I can hold him?" Sammy smiles at his innocence. 

Sammy- "Aww you can't hold him/her now. Now you are in 3rd week. After 8months 1 week. You can hold him, don't worry." 

Gulf looked up to see Mew but overwhelmed seeing tears in Mew's eyes who was looking at the screen. 

Sammy gave tissues to Mew to wipe off gel. 

Sammy- "You need to come after every two weeks. So I can monitor you closely. Even though both Female and male pregnancy are same still there will be situations we need to take care of closely." Mew wiped off gel, made him sit on a chair and he sat beside him. 

Sammy- "Is morning sickness started?"

Gulf- "No, Sammy."

Sammy- "Morning sickness can start in the early first trimester Or end of trimester. And Mr. Suppasit, you should take care of him very well at that time. Not only does the Gulf go through so much, you also need to go through so much. You should prepare for that. I will tell you what to do whenever it is required. Call me whenever there is a problem regarding his health and condition." She said, giving her card to him. 

Both are still in daze so they are too stunned to speak. 

Sammy- "How many copies of Ultrasound scan do you want?" 

Mew looked back at the door where his family and friends were waiting for them. 

Mew- "7 copies" 

Sammy raised an eyebrow at him and smiled at him. 

She gave 7 copies to him. And written vitamins to him saying he should take them without fail.  

They bid goodbye to her saying they will visit her after two weeks. 

Everyone latched on to them as soon as they came outside the door, asking how the kid is looking, how big it is, did they see the kid's face or not. They laughed at their friends' questions. 

Mew gave  each copy of ultrasound  to Karan, MarkAmy, OffGun, Brightwin, EarthMix, BoatMild and kept one copy for them. 

Gulf showed them where the kid was,

Mild- "Wow.. It looks like a peanut."

Their friends cooed at pictures.

Karan and MarkAmy Hugged them and bid goodbye saying they need to come home once to home. 

After that their friends also bid goodbye to them. 

Mew carefully placed him on the passenger seat and drove him carefully as much as he could. Gulf looks at him with amazement at how he is treating him like a small kid. 

After reaching their room, Mew hugged him burying his face into the crook of his neck. 

Mew- "Thank you baby. For giving me a complete family. I love you." He mumbled on his neck. 

Gulf hugged him. "Thank you for loving me back." He said. 

When Karan and MarkAmy went in the same car. 

Karan- "Thank you for allowing your son to marry my son." He said looking at Mark and Amy. 

Mark- "Don't you dare to say thank you, Karan. Gulf is like son to us."

Amy- "I know Karan, you created a fake promise to make them marry and we helped you. You did that because we already knew he was born with womb. No one will take care of him like Mew does. We are really happy that both are now getting along with each other."

Karan- "Am a selfish dad, right?" 

Mark- "We, parents, always want the best for our kids. You wanted someone to take care of the Gulf dearly. You trusted Mew that he can only take care of him, here both of them happily living with each other." 

Amy nodded and Karan's trust on Mew increased. 

After that day, Mew did all the work for him, cooking for him, feeding him, bathing him and taking care of him. He didn't even let Gulf do the smallest thing in the house. 

After a week of knowing his pregnancy, he found his baby sitting near the bathroom commode, puking out all his guts. Mew felt a pang on his chest looking at how pale and tired his baby was. He was there everyday with his baby whenever he was puking after cleaning him too. 

Both go to the office together and Mew is the one who always drives but he didn't let him work so much. 

In these weeks he came to know that, Gulf becomes very clingy. Others might be annoyed at how clingy he is but Mew actually likes the clinginess of Gulf. He remembers How Gulf used to clingy when they were kids. 

Now also, Mew is getting ready  for work whereas Gulf is clinging to his leg not letting him go to work. 

Gulf- "I don't want to go office."

Mew- "That's okay baby. Don't go. Take rest in home." 

Gulf- "Don't you go also, please na." He said showing his puppy eyes. Mew remembered how Gulf used to cling on him when he got sick, he doesn't like to be alone in the house and finally Mew gave in to him. 

Now Mew wants to know how long Gulf can whine at him. So he started to play,

Mew- "Baby, You know. I have an important meeting.  I will come back as soon as possible, okay." He said, trying to coax. Next second he saw tears in Gulf's doe eyes.

Gulf- "Asshole, you made me pregnant and now you are leaving me alone in this damn big house. What?!! Are you going to your bitch? Who is she? She looks beautiful? Why did I end up marrying this cheater asshole cock." He cried, pouring his tears like buckets. Mew is stunned to speak.'Where is this cheating word coming from?' He came out of trance immediately. His play backfired.

Mew kneeled down to his baby position and hugged him. 

Mew- "Baby, I don't have anyone. No one is more beautiful than my baby. Am not a cheating baby. Okay, I'm not going anywhere. I will stay in home with you today." 

Gulf rubbed his tears back on his sleeves. 

Gulf- "Really?!! You are the best hubby in the world. I love you so so much. Come, let's do a movie marathon." He said with a smile while dragging Mew. While Mew was shocked, second before he was crying like his bitch is dead, now he is smiling. He took a mental note to ask Sammy when they had their next appointment. 

Now they both are in front of Sammy for their 5th week check up. After doing a check up, Sammy said everything is normal. 

Mew- "Sammy, I wanted to talk with you." 

Gulf sent daggers at him in his eyes. 

Sammy- "Gulf, can you wait outside until I talk to your husband?"

Gulf glared at her. 

Gulf- "He is Mine" He said clutching Mew's biceps. 

Sammy knows how hormones work. 

Sammy- "I know he is yours. Let me talk about some instructions with him."

Gulf- "How many minutes?" He said, stomping his feet. 

Sammy- "5min" Gulf nodded and went out like a very obedient good boy. 

Sammy- "Tell Mr. Suppasit."

Mew- "You can call me Mew, Sammy. He used to be clingy when we were kids. Now his clinginess is at an extreme level. Though I am not complaining. But he accused me of cheating on him when I was with him 24/7. I don't know where this cheating part is coming in. He will cry at the silliest thing and laugh the next second. What's going with him?" He asked with a worried face. Sammy chuckled. 

Sammy- "Mew, He is pregnant. It means hormones will take over him. He will become clingy, become rude, might get annoyed by you, cry at silly things, crave weird things that normal humans can't eat, get jealousy over nothing. It's common in the pregnant stage. Accusing, he might think he is not beautiful enough to you to be with him, his body will change in future. Might be out of insecurity he accused you

In the pregnant stage, they are like kids. We should treat them with love and affection. They need it most. As a partner, you should be patient with him, understand him, take care of him, give him whatever he craves for and whatever he wishes, hold him whenever he cries, Smile with him whenever he giggles. You might find his actions make no sense, believe me, they are most sensitive when they are pregnant. You should handle them like a precious fragile glass. You can talk to me whenever problems occur. And read this pregnant journal thoroughly." She said giving a pregnant journal to him. 

Sammy- "Cherish the pregnant moments with him and —-"

"You bitch!!! You said 5 min. It's already 5min 2 seconds. What the hell are you talking about with my husband?" They can hear the roar from Cute kitten who is fuming standing near the door. 

---------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading and voting🙏

If you have suggestions/ideas/questions, let me know. 

Feel free to correct me😊

Love you all❤

----Saru

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 8.9K 36
Warning: ⚠️🔞 Mew suppasit, 30years old CEO of MSJ Corporation and also Mafia leader, Cold and Dark personality. He can change anyone's life in snap...
7.7K 379 4
Hey guysssssss!! Chubby is back! With another oneshot! Hope you all will enjoy and kindly vote and comment naa!! Warning:- Mature contents ahead...
109K 5.1K 12
It was again the time of the year where one of the nation's most influential people had to pick a wife and get married. It was considered an honour t...
228K 13K 45
The Cover of this story Made By Waanjai_Ammu..Thanks @Waanjai_Ammu for this lovely cover... Gulf Kanawut completed his studies in abroad and come bac...