Reliving Fate [Tokyo Revenger...

By sugahiji

Y/n leaves her previous life behind and transports into the dimension of her favorite anime, Tokyo Revengers... More

ห’ห’ notes ห’ห’
1 ๐“„น
2 ๐“„น

3 ๐“„น

9 1 0
By sugahiji

chapter 3// lavender looks good
chapter music: quiet resource, evelyn stein

𓈀

Waiting for the ramen to cool down, Y/n taps her pencil on her desk. It's been almost two weeks since starting school and meeting her new friend Hina. It's the first day of May.

Scribbling on the notepad beside her, she writes down a few things:

Amnesia
Ablility to see the fated death of the person I look at (but why?)
Tachibana-san has a crush on Takemichi-san
Atsushi-san has an issue with me

She'd been trying to approach Atsushi Sendo but to no avail. He was always with his group of friends, giving her a scowl anytime she got closer. Ever since catching her stare at his dear friend Takemichi, he feels it's his duty to stop her from talking to the blonde boy.

Oblivious to the fact that she wants to talk to himself, not his friend.

The Mizo Middle Five gang was a lot harder to approach than she initially thought.

The day before when she managed to make eye contact with Takemichi, the future she saw for him was different than Hina and Atsushi's. Too many visions combined together, it's as if his future hasn't even been decided yet, or just keeps changing. But how is that possible?

Sighing, she stares at the wall in front with multiple questions swarming in her head. All this confusion is stressful, she needs a break. It's nearly time for her shift at the café anyways.

Hina suggested it would be a good idea to try and join a club, since it would look good academically. It was also Hina's way of pushing the shyer girl to make more friends. There weren't too many appealing clubs sadly, but the Home Economics club did catch her attention. It would be especially helpful for her day to day life as she lives alone.

Y/n heads towards the classroom that held the club meetings. It wouldn't hurt to just check it out. She wouldn't have guessed it would be so damn busy. There were girls bussing around inside the classroom, not a single girl was standing still. Taking a step inside, her curious e/c orbs dart around.

"Hey! The president is busy right now, we have enough of you coming in!" A girl with dark braids immediately shouts at the poor smaller girl, her eyebrows furrowed.

"Oh, I'm sorry I just wanted to check the club out, I'm interested in joining." Y/n says shyly.

Her eyebrows relax, a smile appearing. "Why didn't you say so! I'm Vice President of the club, I can show you around?"

Vice Pres explained a lot of what the club is about, that it tackles mainly sewing, stitching and creating articles of clothing. Makes sense with all the machines occupying the space. All the girls in the club seemed to really get along and help each other out, which the h/c haired girl immediately took a liking to.

"Ah, and this is President Mitsuya-kun!"

The silver-lilac haired boy lazily lifted his head from his sewing machine, a nonchalant look on his face.

He wore a white button down with the first two buttons undone, a tan cardigan over it and a singular thick black earring that hung from his left ear. A thin measuring tape draped loosely around his neck. Undoubtfully attractive. No wonder why girls seem to come here just to swoon over him.

His lavender dull orbs lock with her e/c ones, breath becoming hitched in her throat.

"Mitsuya-Takashi Mitsuya-second division captain?" Y/n unknowingly mumbled out loud.

Mitsuya irked an eyebrow up, confused at her mumbling, mainly on alert as to how she knew this information. He's never seen this shorty before and he definitely would've remembered her. For now he decided to put up a defense.

"Is she a new member, Yasuda-san?" Mitsuya finally spoke, breaking the locked eye contact that he hates to admit made him nervous.

The Vice President shrugs, "she told me she was interested and I was just showing her around."

Mitsuya looks back at the h/c girl but avoids her gaze. "So are you joining?" Gaining full consciousness back, Y/n nods. "If there's any spots open?" Noticing the nervousness in her voice, the silver-lilac haired boy sports a small smile and nods. Maybe he was overthinking. After all she possibly just spotted him in his uniform accidentally.

"Great! Unfortunately since the term already started and we're deep into our current projects, there won't be much for you to do until we start a new project at the end of the month." Vice Pres Yasuda explains. A slightly disappointed Y/n nods.

Yasuda picked up on her sad face, the h/c haired girl looked like a kicked puppy. "Y-you can still be a member now though! I'll let you know when we need help around here, okay?"

"Thank you Vice Pres." The Vice Pres felt relief when she saw the sad puppy face disappear.

As Yasuda walked away to pack up her things, Y/n looks at Mitsuya who was already back to focusing on his project. "I'm sorry for staring earlier, I think I dazed off."

The boy looks back up at her, a friendly smile appearing again. "Don't worry, you just caught me off guard. Thanks for joining my club, it means a lot."

"Of course! I'm really glad I could join!" Mitsuya stands up from his seat to pack up his things. He wasn't that tall but compared to her he was noticeably taller. "I know you'll be a great member."

After he had left the classroom, a genuine smile forms on her face. "He's so cool."

Thankfully there's nothing she could clearly see with his fate, she really hopes to become closer with the calm oriented boy. It was nice not being able to see the future tragic death of the person she just met. For the first time in two weeks Y/n feels as she can now relax.

Being the last to leave the Home Ec room, Y/n made her way down the hall in order to meet up with Hina to start their daily walk back home. Nothing really ever goes to plan of course, as at the corner of her eye she noticed a plum color at the other end of the hall. The girl scrunches her nose. That could only mean-

"Atsushi Sendo!"

Reacting to the sound of his name being yelled, the boy turns around and sees that h/c haired girl stomping her way towards him. His friends snicker and tease him in the background. "Ooh Akkun, isn't that the girl you keep chasing away from Takemichi?"

Kazushi Yamagishi nudges his friend's arm, "she's kinda cute Akkun, let her come over for once!"

Normally, Akkun would force his friends away from her direction. But since Takemichi wasn't with them this time, he thought he'd find out what the persistent girl wants.

Finally reaching the group of so-called delinquents, Y/n shoves her index against Akkun's chest. "Don't you know how rude it is to glare at someone? Face your fears, don't be a coward!"

The interrogated boy looks down to her and scowls. "I'm making sure you don't mess with our Takemichi! He's already got his eyes on someone, I'd rather not have some girl mess it up."

"What?" Y/n takes her finger off his chest, folding her arms. "I was trying to talk to you, not Take-dumb." The scowl on his face slowly disappears, confusion taking place. Why would she want to talk to him?

Actually, he felt quite attracted to how she dominated him like that.

"You don't know me, do you?" Shaking his head, Akkun was even more confused now. What's with the random new girl constantly after him? He never talks to girls in the first place.

The girl sighed, she really didn't know him, he was just a tempered guy. "Never mind then Atsushi Sendo."

Y/n turns around to make her way off, only to be stopped by one of the smaller guys wearing glasses. "Wait!"

"Kazu.." Akkun mutters. "You can hang around with us when you see us you know, you seem pretty cool." Considering the idea, she lets out a chuckle. These guys just seem like a bunch of goofballs who care a lot about each other, it wouldn't be too bad to make new friends.

Additionally she could help her sweet friend Hina get closer to her crush. "Sure. I'm Y/n Kinoshita, by the way."

Before turning back around again to leave, she makes eye contact with the plum haired boy and flashed him a closed smile, missing the state of his ears burning bright red.

Mizo Middle Five (Four) watched her turn the corner, disappearing from their sight. "Wow, she's hot."

Akkun rightfully smacks the back of Makoto Suzuki's head. "Don't be so vulgar, dumbass."

𓈀

LOVE PERCENTAGE

Atsushi Sendo

current level: ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 8%

Takashi Mitsuya

current level: ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 5%

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

564K 34.5K 98
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 54K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
929K 35.2K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
177K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...