The Underworld God With His B...

By Cale_ndar

what if lan wangji died instead of Wei wuxian would cause Wei wuxian bringing chaos to the cultivation world... More

characters introduction
the child was the heavenly demon?
Announcement
not an update nor announcement.
lan zhan was the baby boy..?
" I'll be on your side, even if you die or not. "
' So I see, so you both are the ones who transmigrated here. '
YOU ARE LOSING MY BROTHER'S VIRGINITY!!!
announcement
questions for readers
wangxian bonus for wangxian shippers
is he cheating on me..?
the discontinuation ๐Ÿ˜
behind the scenes
meeting the original | questions
to be continued
deleted scenes

I will be waiting for you for even 10,000 years..

2.9K 107 53
By Cale_ndar

Lan wangji: Wei Ying.. Please come back with me to gusu..

Wei wuxian: Really lan Zhan? I'm sorry lan Zhan but I will have to decline your offer.

Wei Ying almost fell, and lan wangji catched him but Jiang wanyin tried pushing them. But Wei wuxian blocked it by themselves turn around, but since Jiang wanyin pushed them too hard making Wei Ying almost fell down the cliff but lan wangji fell down holding Wei ying's hand. And lan wangji looks at Wei Ying trying to make Wei wuxian stop holding his hand

Lan wangji: Wei Ying! Stop holding my hand, and let me fall..

Wei wuxian: No! I won't let you unless you fall with me!

As expected Wei wuxian fell down with lan wangji and hugging him
(Dam I need someone with me like that as if we fell down together..🥲)
But Jiang wanyin didn't expect that to happen, he looked down and didn't saw them both.

With the couple

They're still falling not even reaching the ground like they are flying
Lan wangji hugged back as soon before he died with Wei wuxian
(But Wei wuxian ain't dying💀)
They reaches the ground 2 minutes later,  and now the corpses heard the thud sounds, so they walked to the sound and saw lan wangji but didn't even see Wei wuxian like he is a hallucination, when they saw lan wangji... They ran towards lan wangji and.....They actually ate him, but after the corpses ate him, they went back to their spots.

1 hour later..
(Idk why he doesn't literally woke up before his beloved lan Zhan is dead and eaten by corpses 🙄, this idea was not mine, but this ideas came from my friends but they don't actually use wattpad I think.)

Wei wuxian woke up, in shock and anger seeing lan wangji dead and eaten by titan- corpses.

Wei wuxian: lan Zhan? Wake up.. No.. You can't actually be dead after a minute now..

Wei wuxian's eyes started to be teary, as soon as one of the tears fall off one by one.
He doesn't know why the person or corpses didn't ate him, and he carry him (bridal style) and he stands up, he looked at the burial grounds, he doesn't known which way to go, so he randomly selected any way. It was quite a long walk and he walked over 2 hours now, he continued walking even though he is tired, but at the same time he is still not giving up until his legs is tired to walk. After 2 hours, he finally saw a place, but somehow he didn't thought that the place he was imagined to go to, was a palace?

(This is how the palace looks like in the outside)

(In the inside when you tried to walk in)

He walked into the castle, but there was a barrier but he didn't noticed it, but he walked in making it looks like he walk in out of nothing!? Before he went inside the castle, he saw a monster staring at him.

Wei wuxian: this monster scares me..

He has some chills, and when the monster staring at his soul, so he nodded his head meaning his qualified. And he is the new master of the monster, but Wei wuxian doesn't even know why his nodding..

''why is he even nodding🤨''

Wei wuxian looked at the monster in confusion, and the monster also looked at him with the same confusion. And the monster realized that his new master doesn't know what's the meaning of the monster nodding when it comes after qualifying,
Before Wei wuxian ask, the monster tried to speak and it was successful

".. Welcome Wei wuxian, I welcome you to the castle. This castle has been for a master.. It's been a long time since we haven't had a master to rule this castle, you are the first one to come to this place. "

Wei wuxian: ... So you are saying that I'm the first one here?

"Mhm"

Wei wuxian: then.. WHO BUILT THIS CASTLE?

".. Me and my companions made this castle, but will you accept to be our Master?"

After the monster said that, the silence has came. But Wei wuxian break the silence.

Wei wuxian: so... You want me to your master..?

"Mhm, (I cannot say that I actually looked at his profile.. That's why I wanted him as my master unlike those arrogant bastard..)

''it looks creepy and haunted, so it might be really old.. But I can't accept a monster's offer, but I have to accept it?.. It looks pretty harmless to me.. So I should. ''

Wei wuxian: well, ok then.. I accept your offer.

(YES TY FOR ACCEPTING ITTTTT)

" you may go inside.. "

Wei wuxian: ok..

Wei wuxian walk in inside the castle, but what he sees was crimson and dark but it's beautiful. And he asked the monster

Wei wuxian: where is my bedroom?

"I will show you, but here is the map so you won't get lost"

Wei wuxian: oh, I'm grateful that you guys have a map, thanks.

After 10 minutes of walking and running

Wei wuxian: that pretty sure that was a very long run or walk..

"It's your fault for running master, now look at-"

The monster saw that Wei wuxian was carrying a boy

"Master? "

Wei wuxian: Mhm?

"Who is that boy that you are carrying? "

Wei wuxian looks at him, the silence again came, and Wei wuxian breaks the silence again

Wei wuxian: This is lan Zhan or lan wangji

".... May I ask why you are carrying him? "

Wei wuxian: it's because...

Someone broke the door interrupting the conversation

"I HEARD WE HAVE A NEW MASTER!!?

"Xie Yeqishi! Be quiet! "

"Oh shut up, no name monster"

The Xie Yeqishi looks at the male human

Xie yeqishi: Is he our new master?

"Yes."

....

Xie yeqishi: THERE'S NO WAY A HUMAN IS OUR NEW MASTER!??

Wei wuxian: is there something wrong of a human being your master??

Xie yeqishi: OFC IT IS! HUMANS ARE CRUEL, AND ARROGANT WHO LISTEN TO RUMORS SO EASILY, THEY ALSO BANISHED US DEMONS FROM THEIR EXISTENCE!

"Xie yeqishi! You know there are some that are kind! "

Xie yeqishi: THERE IS NONE!!

them both started arguing, while Wei wuxian looks at them, so he cover their own mouths to shut up

Wei wuxian: ok, can you two stop? You both don't need to fight or argue in front of your own first new master.

Them both looks at Wei wuxian and they stopped arguing

Xie yeqishi: you better explain to me, about why you choosed him as our master..

"Ok.. "

Wei wuxian: you both, go talk somewhere else where I don't hear you, I'm just gonna go to my bedroom..

They both agree and they went somewhere else to go talk and explain

Although Wei wuxian went inside his bedroom, being amazed by how pretty his bedroom is, than his room in Yunmeng. He putted lan wangji in his bed

Wei wuxian: ... Im sorry lan zhan for not protecting you.. I wish that I was the one who got killed instead.. But, I hope that you know this... I will be waiting for you for even 10,000 years.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98K 4.4K 34
A Story in which Lan Wangji went back to the Burial Mounds to visit Wei Wuxian only to find the Dafan Wens Cottages burned down. Coming back to the C...
1.9K 181 9
สŸแด‡ษขแด‡ษดแด… แด๊œฐ xษชษดyแด‡ ( zั•ww/wuั…รญฮฑ/dรกรฑmรซรฌ) Xie yun raised as a foundling on the great library of xinye. Where evil spirits are tamed and summoned in the p...
228K 5.1K 73
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
230K 12K 22
Lan Wangji gets deaged. Wei Wuxian and Lan Xichen takes care of him.