After 2 Years||K.T.H FF||18+|...

mylove0007 द्वारा

****EXTREMELY EROTIC**** "Fuck!!Baby... Sorry, I can't control anymore!!" And that's it. He smashed his cott... अधिक

~O.N.E~(16+)
~T.W.O~(18+)
~T.H.R.E.E~(18+)
Wait!!!....WHAT???
~B.O.N.U.S P.A.R.T-1~(18+)
~B.O.N.U.S P.A.R.T-2~(18+)
~F.I.N.A.L B.O.N.U.S P.A.R.T~(18+)
10.....10k!!??!!

~F.O.U.R~(18+)

5.3K 170 20
mylove0007 द्वारा

WHEN HE CAME BACK AFTER 2 YEARS AND WANTS TO MAKE LOVE WITH YOU....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

"Open your mouth."
He came closer and put his index finger on your lips.

You obeyed and he inserted his finger in your mouth.

"Suck it."

Your heart started racing because of his dominance. And you were loving this sexy sight of him. His intimidating and tempting looks were making you wetter by the passing time. You started to suck on his Long finger looking straight into his lustful eyes. You don't even know from where you got the courage but right now all you wanted is Him... only Him...

"Good Girl."
He said pulling his finger out of your mouth.

He slid his Long finger down to your jaw and went straight through the middle of your panting chest. He stopped when he reached to your lower stomach and looked at you. He smirked and his hand went more down softly cupping your womanhood.

"I haven't even started yet.. and look.. it's almost flood here."
He chuckled huskily.

A yelp left your mouth when he imposed his index finger into you where you were begging for his attention since he started to touch you. He pressed his lips on yours and started moving his hand slowly. You grabbed his arm tightly when he picked up his pace. He was moving his hand at a very fast pace.... He added another finger while thrusting them in and out to stretch you more.

"Baby you are so... tight"
His said in his raspy voice.

Your breathing accelerated when you felt a knot on your stomach. You clenched around his fingers. He understood that and fastened his pace more. Your head falls back on the shower wall moaning shamelessly. His fingers started to hit your g-spot. He put his thumb on your clit rubbing it to give you more pleasure.

"Oh my g-god."
"It f-feels so ni..nice..ahh"
You cried out in pleasure.

"Ahhhhhhh TAe...."
You screamed when he curled his finger.

"Taeee I-aaaah."
You couldn't complete because of the sensation.

"Release yourself baby."

You couldn't hold it anymore and with a shiver, you released yourself all over his Long fingers. Your head falls on his shoulder trying to recover from the very first orgasm of your life. You raised your head to look at him. Your heart was about to explode when you saw him grinning while licking his fingers clean so seductively. You blushed and looked away.

"You taste more sweeter than strawberries baby girl."

He said smiling and took your lips in a sloppy kiss. Both of your lips were moving in the same sync until he broke it and said-

"Let's continue this on bed."
He said and picked you up in a bridal style.

He exited the bathroom and headed straight to the bed. He was looking forward while you were busy staring at his beautiful side profile. He kneeled down on the bed and softly lay you down. He sat straight on the bed looking at your beautiful creamy smooth body. You also looked at him. You saw a hint of hesitation in his face. You opened your arms wide asking him to go closer. He smiled and accepted it. He laid between your legs, putting some of his body weight over you. You cupped his face and kissed every feature of his charming face.

"I love you Mr.Kim Taehyung."
You giggled.

"I love you more Mrs.Kim Y/n."
You both smiled at each other and he pressed a long kiss on your forehead.

"So... Are you ready to be the mother of my little alien?"
He asked pecking your lips.

"No.... I am not."
You replied with a straight face. A wave of disappointment flashed over his face.

"Ohh.. ok.. umm... It's fine.. if you-"

"Because I am ready to be the mother of OUR little alien."
You said warmly.

He smiled and smashed his lips on yours for a hot kiss. You also kissed him back with the same intensity. He was kissing you so hard as both your tongue were having a playful fight. He pulled out and went to your ear to kiss it and then lick it making you totally surrender to him. His grip around you tighten as he pressed himself more against you. You arched back at the feeling of his clothed part rubbing over your bare core. You unconsciously moaned his name so loudly.

"TAEHYUNG....."

Then he went down on your neck and cleavage. He sucked you there making you moan continuously. He kissed your weak spot and started sucking roughly. He went more down and rubbed his nose in the valley of your breast to tickle you. You giggled and he smiled finding it cute. He gently took your hard buds between his teeth and started sucking them making your toes curl up. You griped on his hair tightly. Afterward, he licked and bit your stomach making you again moan in pain and pleasure at the same time. He went more down and started leaving butterfly kisses on your inner thighs. He saw you close your eyes as he spared your legs more and leaned closer to your heated core. He blew air there making you flinch and then kissed your clit before sucking you there hard. He licked your dripping core before carefully pushing his tongue inside your core causing you to arch your back while biting your lower lip hard making it swollen. The sensation was making your eyes roll up. You couldn't think straight anymore. He was moving his tongue so slowly and deeply making her cry out in pleasure.

"Ohhh f-fuck TAeeee."

Your screams were driving him crazier over you and his body became more aroused also awaken his inner beast. He started to thrust his tongue roughly and more deeply. He curled his tongue deep inside you making you yelp. You grabbed his hair tightly to push him more into you.

"Ahhhhh Taaee I amm Cumming...."

Your eyes turned teary and your toes curled up as you were about to hit your climax. And then you screamed his name and released yourself. Your breathing calmed. You felt like your entire body shattered and you lost every strength of your body. He stopped and licked you all clean. You shivered due to your sensitiveness. He came upwards and looked at your messy state. You opened your eyes.

"You are so beautiful baby."
You blushed but he smirked sexily.

And then he slammed his lips against you a little roughly making your heart skip a beat feeling his warm lips. You pulled him closer to you and kissed him with the same intensity which made him grow the kiss deeper and hard. He kissed you with his everything, pouring all the love he have only for you. He pulled away from the kiss panting hard. He looked at you and bit his own lower lip in temptation.

"Do you trust me?"
He asked you softly..

"I trust you with my everything Tae."
She said and connected her lips with his again.

He pulled away and got down off the bed and pulled his boxer down. You looked away from him due to your shyness. He again came to you and placed himself between your legs.

You both kissed each other with so much love. You gasped in his mouth when you felt his erection to slid against your core teasing you painfully slowly. He again teased you by moving a Lil bit making you moan and whine both causing you to arch back.

"Taehyunngg......"

You moaned softly but a painful scream left your mouth when he pushed himself totally into your tight hole. You felt like tearing apart from deep inside. He immediately kissed your entire face to soothe the pain. Your sharp nails harshly dug into his bare back.

"I am sorry baby... I am hurting you.."
He said feeling guilty.

"N-No It's o-ok now... You c-can move.. But just go s-slow."
You said as you felt the burning sensation was fading away.

"Stop me anytime if I am hurting you."
You nodded and he started to move slowly earning soft moans from you. You felt the pain completely turn into pure pleasure.

"Tae..Faster..please.."
You begged as you became impatient.

He fastened his pace making you scratch his biceps and shoulder blades. He moaned feeling himself rubbing against your tight walls..

"Aahh you are so tight love...."

" You feel so goodd..ahh...so warm..."

"Ahhhhhh Taee fas..faster...."

"Oh my god...Don't stop Taeeee..."

"Y/nnnnn.... ahhhhh."

"You feel soo f-fucking g-good."

"Taeee I'm...I'm gonna......ahh"

"Me too b-baby."

"Just hold on a bit."

"Let's do it together."

"Now."

He spoke and kissed you deeply. Both of your bodies collapsed together. You hissed when he slowly pulled himself out and laid on your panting chest. You ran your fingers through his hair and rubbed his back softly.

~~~~THE END~~~~

Bonus Part???
______________________

Thank you so much for reading. Please don't forget to vote and comment🥺... This is my first time writing smut... I know it's wasn't WOW🙂... but at least I tried and I hope I'll be better as the time passes.....
So see you in my next story....

Till than Stay Gold<3

(1475 WORDS)
VOTE!VOTE!VOTE!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

16.9K 421 23
🔞Taehyung cought her running way from here and again took her to his mansion..He forcefully grabbed her waist and kissing her like there's no tomorr...
118K 4.2K 46
She bit her lip to prevent her moans while he trailed open mouth kisses down her neck. " Shh" he whispered from behind. "You don't want us to get cau...
70.6K 2.4K 56
Taehyung took me in his room and pinned me on the wall. "you are getting thin" He said as he came closer, Is this a dream Oh my god. He came imposs...
245K 8.5K 35
" I want to kiss you." His eyes widen as you got away a little, but still close enough. You kept staring at him as he was doing the same. Too stunne...