๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ ๐…๐š๐ญ...

By cozmicflame

Requests are opened :) ๐™ต๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šž๐š›๐š’๐š—๐š โคป YOUR... More

ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผฐ๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝ‡๏ฝ•๏ฝ…ใ€‘
โžก๏ธŽแด€แด„แด› ษช (แด„สœแด€ส€แด€แด„แด›แด‡ส€ / แด„สœแด€ส€แด€แด„แด›แด‡ส€)โฌ…๏ธŽ
Aether & Ei & Venti [-] A fallen clasp
Alhaitham & Kaveh [-] Sober Thoughts
Chongyun & Xingqiu [-] Heart's Desire
Cyno & Tighnari [-] Burn-out
<FAMILY> Diluc & Kaeya [-] Dandelion Wine?
Lumine & Archons [-] The Truth might come out
Thoma (OC) & Klee [-] I promise!
โžก๏ธŽ แด€แด„แด› ษชษช (แด›แด‡แด€แด แดษดแด‡๊œฑสœแดแด›๊œฑ) โฌ…๏ธŽ
Genshin + Pokemon
Spider Society (Anemo edition) p1
Spider Society (Hydro edition) p2
Spider Society (Pyro edition) p3
Spider Society (Cryo edition) p4
Spider Society (Geo edition) p5
Spider Society (Electro edition) p6
TEAM [-] 3 idiots and a chef
TEAM [-] Amp it up
TEAM [-] Flowers and Finches
TEAM [-] Road... Trip?
TEAM [-] The Prinzessin's Entourage
TEAM [-] Snow, hot chocolate & ice cubes
TEAM [-] Seperate ways
TEAM [-] The Unfortunate Body Switch
โžก๏ธŽ แด€แด„แด› ษชษชษช (แด„สœแด€ส€แด€แด„แด›แด‡ส€(๊œฑ) / ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€) โฌ…๏ธŽ
Beidou & Kazuha [] Hit the Curb
Bennett, Venti [-] Permission for date night
Childe & Zhongli [-] Stubborn Feelings
Cyno [-] Scholar struggles
Fatui Harbingers [-] Full time Nannies
Itto [-] Test of Courage
Lumine [-] Weary warrior
Tartaglia [-] Ajax. Nice to meet you
Kaeya [-] Late again
Kaeya, Albedo, Dain, Pierro [-]The Khaenri'ahn Curse
Kazuha [-] It's over
Qiqi & Xiao [-] Happy little surprises
Rosaria [-] The needs of a commoner
Scaramouche [-] A Draw
Superconduct Alt chapter
Xiao [-] Does it get better?
Xiao [-] Head Canons (Short)
Zhongli [-] Discard it
Mondstadt [-] Voicelines
Voicelines [-] Liyue
Inazuma [-] Voicelines
Sumeru [-] Voicelines
โžก๏ธŽแด€แด„แด› ษชแด  (แดกส€ษชแด›ษชษดษข แด˜ส€แดแดแด˜แด›๊œฑ)โฌ…๏ธŽ
Kazuha / Beidou [-] What he sees
Klee / Qiqi [-] I'm Still Here
Scaramouche / Childe [-] What do you want... a gold star?
Xiao / Hu Tao [-] Partners in Crime
Xiao / Scaramouche [-] Play Nice
โžก๏ธŽ แด€แด„แด› แด  (สœแดสŸษชแด…แด€ส ๊œฑแด˜แด‡แด„ษชแด€สŸ๊œฑ) โฌ…๏ธŽ
๐Ÿ’— Valentine's Day [Kazuha x GN Reader]
๐Ÿ’— Valentine's Day [Diluc x GN Reader]
๐Ÿ’— Valentine's Day [Ningguang x GN Reader]
๐Ÿ’— Valentine's Day [Lisa x GN Reader]
๐ŸŽƒ Halloween [Gorou & Itto]
๐ŸŽƒHalloween [Mondstadts Costumes]
๐ŸŽƒHalloween [Liyue's Costumes]
๐ŸŽƒHalloween [Inazumas Costumes]
๐ŸŽƒHalloween (Sumeru+Harbingers costumes)
๐ŸŽ„ Christmas [Knights of Favonius]
๐ŸŽ„ Christmas [Mistletoe]

Bennett [-] Not your fault

942 23 16
By cozmicflame

Bennett x GN Reader
Requested by: StarAnimations774
I think I made this sadder than you intended but hey! Gots to see it thru

————————————

You and Bennett finally had time off to go out on a date with each other rather than the time spent together being for adventuring and looking for specifics. The Guild had pressing matters over the past week so the two of you had been separated on different errands and never had much of an interaction during the jobs. Of course, you had the after hours where you spent your night together, but other than that it was rare to be around him.

Now that everything was sorted you both decided it was a good idea to go out. Plus it was a beautiful day out for the time being. Bennett had been against the idea because he was convinced that if he left on a good day it would end up turning bad and start to rain. But you assured him that even if rainfall did come, you'd still be out with him and nothing would change.

Since it was your off day, you decided to go without your normal weapon. Not having a vision wasn't exactly difficult since you never knew what it was like to be in possession of one. Bennett carried his vision and sword everywhere he went and you always felt safer with him despite his bad luck. Deep down, Bennett was way more thankful for you than he thought he let on. The whole "Knight in shining armor", ideology came into play with the two of you since you didn't have a vision. But even then, you held yourself pretty well on your own.

Bennett pointed out a flower that caught his attention, "Oooh! Is that a cecilia? I didn't think they'd bloom all the way by the Thousands Wind Temple... A little strange. There's only one,'' He always had an eye out for plants that he found interesting. Or ones that took an arm and a leg to obtain. Lumine brought him back a specialty from Inazuma called Naku weed and he almost lost his mind over how cool looking it was.

You put your hand over your eyes to block the sun and look out into the distance, "We aren't too far from the cliff but you're right. Usually they aren't too close to the ground over here. Maybe it's a sign of luck?"

He laughed and grasped onto your hand, "If anything, you're my sign of luck! Just being able to come out here with you makes me feel extremely lucky."

If loveable was personified as a human, Bennett is definitely the host. "It's a team effort. You always seem pretty lucky around me. I think everyone else over exaggerates.'' Truthfully, you never understood why people treat him the way they do. He does more good than harm 99% of the time. Accidents happen to everybody.
Bennett mentioned how he wanted to avoid the temple directly because of the Ruin Guard stomping around in there. So you guys planned on going around it. "We should be fine going this way." he turned back to you with a smile.

However, up ahead there was a line of three hiluchurls coming down the hill. "Are you sure about that?" You chuckled. Even for you they would've been no problem had you been carrying a weapon. You just found it hilarious at his poor timing of words.

Instead he just unsheathed his sword and took on a fighting stance, "Well, this isn't so bad! Stay back though, don't want you getting hurt.'' With that, he dashed off with his sword flying behind him and jumped up with a flash of fire following him.

You found his fighting style quite interesting. Actually, you swore you've seen it somewhere before but couldn't put a finger on it. He looked similar to someone that worked with the Knights, but you were drawing a blank on a name and a face at the moment.

Whoever it may be, might've taught Bennett how to use a sword which you found pretty amazing. Getting first hand training by the Knights must be fun. It was either that or Bennett studied that person to the point where it's almost an exact replica. How you wished you could remember who's sword technique it was.

He already took down one of them and was finishing off the other two. Despite all the bad mouthing that goes on about him, he was pretty damn good on his own. Sometimes.

After the second one got knocked down, your ear picked up a growling sound. It didn't sound like a hilichurl, but something a lot bigger. And way faster. If it wasn't for Bennett shouting at you to move out of the way you probably would've ignored it. You pivoted on your foot and got a good look at the blazing axe mitachurl before you just barely jumped back.

Lucky for you, you got far enough back before it could cause any fatal damage. The axe seared your skin and grazed you more than you wanted it to. Never had you been directly hit by one of these, and you don't plan to do it again. At first you landed back on your feet but your nerves were not ready to be stood on again and you ended up collapsing.

Your entire body burned and your vision was starting to blur. It got to the point where you could barely register Bennett soaring over you and viciously taking down your attacker. You couldn't register anything until he was shaking you trying to get you to stay awake. "Oh crap oh crap! Y/N can you hear me?!"

Sucking in a deep breath you lifted your head to try and see the damage caused. Which was a mistake since your entire body was on the verge of shutting down. "I can hear you loud and clear now. Watch your- watch your back though. I don't want it coming for you too."

He shook his head, "No it's gone. It's gone. I got rid of it. I'm so sorry, this is my fault I should've been paying more attention to our surroundings. I knew you weren't equipped and I– oh archons I'm so so sorry. I'm sorry." you could hear that he was close to tears if he wasn't already.

The shock must've made his thought process a little slower because he reached for his pouch and pulled out bandages. From what you could tell, it was mainly your torso that took the worst of the blow. Obviously your arms were still stinging but it wasn't nearly as bad.

You brought a hand to his cheek which was indeed wet with tears. And possible rainwater because now the sun was replaced with dark clouds. "You're fine, it's not your fault. I heard it behind me and didn't turn around fast enough."

Reluctantly he lifted up your shirt high enough just to see the burn mark across your stomach. It looked a lot worse because it was fresh. He took the bandages and started going around you, "No but I could've stopped it. I'm too damn slow, I should've been there in time. Now look, you're all..." He could barely finish his sentence before getting choked up. His emotional tears were flowing more than your pain triggered ones.

You didn't know how to convince him it wasn't his fault. "Bennett, please calm down. I promise it's not your fault. I would never blame you for this. If we can get back to Mondstadt I'm sure they can heal me up there. Everything will be fine, we can put this behind us."

Once he got the bandage around your midsection he didn't know what else to do but hold your hand in his. If it was possible, he probably would've cried into your shoulder while hugging you with the tightest death grip you can think of. But all he could do was just barely look into your eyes and hold back his tears. "I wouldn't blame you..." He mumbled.

Confused, you tilted your head, "Blame me for what?"

He shifted his eyes over onto the wet grass next to you. "...If you left me."

After that your heart started hurting more than any of the temporary injuries on your body. "Don't say things like that. I won't leave you over something like this, it was an accident. I'm going to be fine."

"But what if one day I make everything worse? I put everything I love in danger, and I can't stop it. What if I lose you one day? Will it just be another accident?"

"You won't lose me." you stated very clearly.

"But how- but how can you be so sure? The future isn't decided yet. I can't keep letting you get hurt like this."

"That's right. The future isn't decided," You started. "So you can't be sure if any of that negative stuff will actually happen. It was one time, I'll be more vigilant next time that's a promise. Don't beat yourself up over this. Please."

Bennett still was having difficulty trying to keep eye contact with you. It was evident that this really shook him up because he was just staring at the burns. So you sat yourself up and pulled your shirt back down. "Wait! Maybe you should lay back down for a few more minutes–"

"–I love you, Bennett. I don't ever want you to forget that." You leaned forward and gave him a kiss on his cheek.

The boy was certainly stunned. His ears were turning red and he was starting to stutter more on words he was trying to get out, but never could. You couldn't help but laugh at his actions.

Bennett leaned back into you and put a gloved hand under your chin while the other one went on your cheek. He was being very careful not to get too close to your injury. His lips met yours and the two of you shared a kiss in the rainstorm. Which in honesty seemed fitting for the both of you. The beauty of a "bad day". The sun didn't need to be shining for the hour to be perfect. Rain was a natural occurrence, so it should be a natural elegance.

He pulled away from you and he could feel his face burning up. It's not like you've never kissed before, but something was extremely different this time. But he wasn't opposed to it. "I love you Y/N. With all my heart. I just hate seeing you in pain. It makes me so..."

"You don't have to explain yourself." You gently punched his shoulder. "Now, do you want to head back to the city? We're probably both getting sick in this weather." you started to stand up which sent Bennett into a panic. "I can walk. I'll get there alright."

"Wait, don't walk so fast!" he tried to warn you.

"I haven't even started moving yet."

"You're still going too fast!"

-
-
-

Ugh I'm in love w him. I actually haven't opened genshin in like 2 weeks I'm Bennett deprived

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 116K 97
๐—š๐—˜๐—ก๐—ฆ๐—›๐—œ๐—ก ๐—œ๐— ๐—ฃ๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—›๐—ข๐—ง๐—ฆ โ•ฐโ”€ โžค a collection of x fem! reader oneshots ยฉ๐˜๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ข๐ข โ–ธ Genshin Impact is owned by Mihoyo โ–ธ Pl...
107K 3.6K 40
ใ€€ใ€€โบ ใ€€"You're all that I want.."ใ€€ หš + . * ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ โœฆ . ใ€€โบ ใ€€ใ€€ .โบ ใ€€ใ€€ หš ใ€€ใ€€. * ใ€€ใ€€ โœฆ ้œ‡ใˆใŒๆญขใพใ‚‰ใชใ„ . +ใ€€โบ ใ€€ . * ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ . โบ ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€...
218K 3.6K 32
โ ๐‘จ๐’˜, ๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’Š ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐’‡๐’“๐’๐’Ž ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’†๐’๐’…๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†. ๐‘ฐ๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’•๐’๐’ ๐’Ž๐’–๐’„๐’‰ ๐’•๐’ ๐’‚๐’”๐’Œ ๏ฟฝ...
5.8K 47 14
Just a book of oneshots. No lemons, if I decided to. I may make another book. Who knows. I don't own Genshin Impact! All rights go to the original ow...