๐ƒ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๏ฟฝ...

By itsshawtybae

โ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐ง, ๐ƒ๐ข๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ. ๐ƒ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ž.โž โฆ "What are you doing in my fridge?" I immediatel... More

: ฬ—ฬ€โž› Introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 78
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› Epilogue
BONUS CHAPTER

chapter 77

107K 3.4K 6.7K
By itsshawtybae

M A K E U P

Cesar had Nereus pinned to the wall with one hand around his throat while the other rested on Nereus waist.

Nereus had one hand wrapped around Cesar's cock while his other loosened his pants.

"Nirah!" Nereus gasps and I slam my hand over my eyes.

"Sorry!" I quickly say, turning around.

I grab Antonio's hand, pulling him outside with me. I close the door, covering my mouth with both hands.

I hear shuffling and talking on the other side before Nereus yells at Cesar to he quiet. Seconds later I hear water running and can't hear what they're saying.

"So my brother and..." I slowly trail off and Antonio nods in confusion. "Cesar?" I say in confusion and he nods. "Oh my God," I laugh. "Did you know about..."

"No," Antonio shakes his head and I slowly nod. "Not a clue."

"Well I guess that's one less man to worry about," I tease and he blinks, not showing a hint of emotion. "Too soon? Okay," I nod, trying not to laugh.

Minutes later the door opens and the two of them walk out. "Nirah, listen.." Nereus trails off.

"Boss, I- I can explain-" Cesar quickly says but I stop him.

"No," I put my hand up. "Today he's not your boss so you don't owe him an explanation," I shake my head.

"Nirah-"

"Nope," I cut Antonio off. "But I still need to know everything," I blurt out and Nereus smiles.

Cesar clears his throat and Nereus casually looks around.

"Oh! Right!" I clasp my hands together. "Do you mind...?" I softly ask Antonio and he looks confused. "See, the girls and gays don't really like talking about feelings in front of straight men..." I press my lips into a thin line. "They just wouldn't get it."

He looks taken back and shifts his eyes to Cesar - who hesitantly nods, shrugging his shoulders - and Nereus who flat out nods, making it known that I'm one hundred percent right.

"Thank you," I smile, kissing his cheek and he turns to leave us. "So?" I excitedly ask. "When did this happen- how did this happen?"

"We actually met a couple months ago when Antonio came to Istanbul to threaten me," Nereus chuckles. "He ordered Cesar to stay outside my door, making sure that I didn't leave and, well... I offered him something to drink since it was really hot that day... and we talked..." he shyly trails off and I place my hands on my heart, sticking out my bottom lip.

"I had given him my phone number after we left and we've been talking ever since," Cesar nods and Nereus leans in to kiss his cheek.

"You guys..." I slowly say, feeling tears in my eyes. "Oh- come here!" I say pulling them both into my arms. "I can already tell you guys will be such a cute couple!"

"Thank you," they smile as we break the hug.

"And how come you never told me about the new... you?" I ask. "I feel betrayed," I dramatically cross my arms over my chest.

"I was going to, but today's your wedding day so I didn't want to make it all about me."

"Oh Nereus," I heavily sigh. "I'm your sister, if there's something this big you need to tell me then tell me. I wouldn't have been mad or upset."

"Really?"

"Of course," I smile. "I'm so proud of you."

"You're going to make me cry," he sadly laughs. "Cesar can't see that. Not just yet," he quickly adds and Cesar smiles.

"I'm sure you're just as beautiful when you cry," he whispers before kissing Nereus' cheek.

"It's just so hard to believe since you've always been a lady's man," I confess.

"I go both ways," he nonchalantly shrugs his shoulders.

"I only go one way," Cesar grins at Nereus while licking his lips and I clear my throat, trying not to smile too much.

"Okay," I laugh, dragging out the word.

They continue speaking as we head back to everyone else.

"Nereus will be staying at the house while we're on honeymoon," I sing-song as we approach Antonio.

"No. He won't. I'm not letting a stranger stay at my house while I'm not there," he says, pulling the glass from his lips.

"Our house," I correct him.

"No... my-" he cuts himself off as I slightly narrow my eyes, daring him to finish that sentence.

"Your what?" I ask, crossing my arms over my chest.

"You can't scare me, tesoro," he shakes his head and I smile.

"Okay. Finish that sentence then," I encourage him and he licks his bottom lip. "Finish. It," I repeat when he stays silent.

"Nereus can stay at our house," he clears his throat.

"That's what I thought," I say as I take his face in my hand, kissing him.

"Should we talk?" Cesar hesitantly asks Antonio.

"I'm your boss. I don't interfere with your personal life," Antonio shakes his head and I can tell that puts Cesar's mind at ease. "But," he says, stepping up to Nereus. "Tread carefully. One wrong move and you're paying your dirty little cop a visit."

Nereus swallows hard before nodding.

"Was that supposed to be a 'break his heart and I break you' speech?" I whisper as he steps back and he nods.

"Yes."

He's adorable.

Nereus, Cesar and I talk for a little while until Silvia approaches me.

"Hey, I gotta tell you something," she whispers and I nod.

She pulls me aside and looks hesitant. "Jordan just texted."

"What?" I ask in confusion.

"He's okay. But he's been living in England for the past few weeks and he just confirmed that he's staying there... permanently."

"He's in England?" I sadly ask.

"He told me to tell you that he loves you and always will but he can't stay here any longer. Not anymore."

I slowly nod in understanding, smiling. "I hope he finds real happiness this time," I confess and Silvia nods.

"But don't let this bring you down. Go back there before your husband kills your brother," she laughs and I turn around.

Antonio glares at Nereus as he talks to Cesar. Nereus laughs and Antonio rolls his eyes. I can't help but laugh, walking over.

After a little while they left Antonio and I alone.

"They're a really cute couple, aren't they?" I smile and he nods in agreement. "They would have cute babies," I say, feeling Antonio wrap both arms around me from behind.

"We could have cute babies," he whispers before kissing my ear. He gently bites my earlobe and my eyes feel heavy as I slightly tilt my head to the side.

He holds onto my waist, pressing the bulge in his pants against my ass and I bite my bottom lip.

"Really cute babies," I nod as he kisses my neck.

___

"I got it, baby, I got it," Antonio breathes between kisses as he puts his hand out to open the bedroom door behind me.

He pulls me inside by my waist and shuts the door with his foot. The door automatically locks. He pushes me up against the door and let's go of my waist. He spins me around, kissing my neck as he starts unzipping my dress.

Since it was an off shoulder dress, it was easy to get my arms out of before he pulled it down to my hips.

When the dress refused to go any lower he ripped it in half, tossing it across the room.

"My dress," I tease as he spins me back around, smashing his lips onto mine.

I smile into the kiss, unbuttoning his shirt. "I'll buy you as many as you want," he breathes between kisses and shrugs off his shirt.

He grabs the back of my thighs, lifting me up into his arms. I wrap my legs around his waist, running my fingers through his hair.

"Prove to me how sorry you are," I softly say between kisses and he presses me up against the door with his body.

"How?" he whispers, kissing down my neck and I bite down onto my bottom lip.

"Enjoy me like a man eating his first ever meal. Like a starving man, craving for more," I whisper in his ear and he squeezes the back of my thighs, kissing my neck. "If you can make me cum twice within two minutes," I gently bite his earlobe. "I'll let you fuck me."

"With pleasure," he lowly says, latching his lips onto mine.

He carries me over to the bed, putting me down so that my head lays near the edge of the bed. He kisses down my neck and down the valley of my breasts.

"Look up," he whispers against my skin before kissing down my stomach.

Looking up, my eyes widen as I see a mirror on the ceiling.

In the mirror, I watch as his body travels lower - his lips never leaving my skin - until he stops between my thighs.

"Cheater," I whisper and he smiles against my skin.

Averting my eyes to the left, I see another mirror opposite the bed. My head snaps left and I see the mirror beside us.

Fuck me.

I sucked in a quick breath, feeling him suck on the inside of my thigh. I looked up at the ceiling mirror and watched my face slowly scrunched up in pleasure as he ran his tongue around my clit, teasing me.

I ran my fingers through his hair as I felt his tongue lick up my pussy, slowly.

He slid his tongue into my pussy and I let out a small gasp as he gripped onto my thighs. He opened his mouth wider, swirling his tongue inside of me and I dug my heels into the mattress.

I bit my bottom lip, throwing my head back. I looked up at myself in the mirror and watched as my nipples grew hard. My lips slightly parted as he used his fingers to rub my clit.

I suppressed a groan, arching my back off the bed.

His tongue slid in and out of me as he squeezed my thighs, his rings pressing into my skin.

The pain from his rings pressing into my skin was as pleasurable as his tongue fucking my pussy.

He pulled back, sticking two fingers inside of me and latched his mouth onto my clit. I moaned, arching my back as he started sucking on my clit.

"Oh, God," I softly cried as my eyes tried closing.

I kept them open so that I could watch myself unfold with only his tongue and fingers. The way my face was morphed into pleasure sent a tingling sensation throughout my body and edged me towards my orgasm.

He raised his hand to my chest, mounding my left breast in his hand. He rubbed my nipple between his fingers and I softly whimpered.

"Cheater," I breathlessly say - looking up at myself - before my core tightens and I reach my orgasm.

He groans, slowly lifting his head to meet my eyes. "You know you want to give me one more," he lowly says with a grin before burying his head between my legs.

Fuck.

He slowly fucks me with his fingers as his mouth sucks on my clit. His tongue comes out as he swirls it, licking up and down as well.

"Antonio," I softly moan, looking up at myself.

I watch as my chest rises heavily. My eyes traveled down my body from my chest, down to the curve of my waist and my legs wrapped around his head.

"Fuck, me," I bite my bottom lip, moaning at the sight. He grabs onto my thighs to give it a sqeeze.

He knows that moan was for myself.

"I haven't forgotten about you," I tease as I run my hands through his hair, tugging at his roots.

He groans against my pussy and I feel the vibration shoot throughout my body.

In no time I reach my second orgasm, digging my heels into the mattress. He licks up every drop and throw my head back, catching my breath.

I watch as he lifts his, looking up at me through the mirror. Our eyes meet and a chill runs down my spine. The look in his eyes screamed trouble.

He grabbed my ankles, pulling me towards him. He looked down at me with lust filled eyes and leaned down to smash our lips together.

I started started to unbuckle his belt but he grabbed my wrists, stopping me.

He broke the kiss, resting his forehead against mine.

"If you're still mad at me we don't have to do this," he heavily breathes and I lick my lips. "I don't want you to feel pressured to have sex with me because you said you would," he lowly says.

I take his face in my hands, pulling away from him.

"Careful," I tease. "I might just want this more than you," I whisper before leaning in to kiss him.

____

HI EVERYONE<33
we're nearing the end of the book :((((
i can't believe it !!

AND JUST BTW!!!!
our mans aka husband (antonio) is not homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic, racist or anything like that. i didn't raise him that way!!
i saw a tik tok saying that 'oh yeah, your book bfs would probably be homophobic or racist towards you' AND NO. he wouldn't
because his mother (me. also a gay whore) raised him better that that!
thank u, and i love u all.
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 3K 43
A story, in which a typical teenage girl falls for the school's bad boy. Except, she's not that typical and he's not that much of a bad boy. *** "If...
371K 7.6K 45
"Please let me go. I swear I won't tell anyone!" James chuckled. "Oh no princess you're coming with us" David's hand snaked around my waist, he pulle...
4.5K 215 26
I squeezed my way through the abundant number of people, trying to get to the exit. I bumped into a lot of shoulders, until I found an opening. As so...
6.8K 349 45
You used to love the fairytales , but it was the cold you were afraid of. Sharp cold shivers as you uncovered the cold body of little red riding hood...