Cougar Grind (ON HOLD)

By XDreamwalkerX

It's all about money to her, it keeps her under control knowing she has enough money, if she doesn't have eno... More

Cougar Grind
Chapter 1: Unruled
Chapter two: Top Floor
Note!!
Chapter four: morning
Chapter five: dinner
Chapter six: Meet the Casalgo's
Tinkle With My Twinkle
Chapter eight: Family time, right?
Chapter nine: The Engagement Ring
Chapter Ten: Where's my ring?
Chapter Eleven: Pissed Is An Understatement
Chapter Twelve: All I have now is my girls
Chapter Thirteen: Private for you
Chapter Fourteen: (TRCF) Baby your something else
Chapter Fifteen: Dinner
chapter sixteen: the past
NOTE
chapter seventeen: Start Again
Chapter eighteen: Pedro*

Chapter Thirteen: Pleading For Pedro

170 9 0
By XDreamwalkerX

Chapter Thirteen: Pleading For Pedro.

A week later:

I could hardly keep the look of pure anger and irritation off my face as David lazily ran his beady brown eyes up and down my body leaning back in his chair. "David!" I snapped crossing my legs.

"Mmm" he murmured looking up at me.

"Are you going to help us or not?"

"What do you get out of it?" he asked finally looking at me.

"A kiss" I said smiling sweetly.

"That's not enough for me especially since you don't dance anymore"

I rolled my eyes at him. "You want a private dance?" I murmured seductively.

"Yes. That will do for me" he said hungrily eyeing my breasts.

"Good-"

Avon hit my thigh glaring at me. "Pedro will not like that" she hissed.

"I'm not with him anymore" I said.

"See! This is what he meant, you act as if you have no responsibilities. If you want to go back to him don't kiss and dance for another guy then go beg for forgiveness. Stay loyal to him"

I raised my eyebrow at her. "Are you serious?"

She nodded. "I can pay for it" she said softly. "I'll feel guilty so please just let me pay for it. I know your feelings for Pedro are serious"

"I cost a fortune-"

"Shut up David!" Avon squeezed my knee. "Your times up baby girl. We said a day but I week has gone past, grow a some diamonds in that pussy of yours quickly before its too late." I smirked at the line I had repeatedly told the girls over the years. Avon leaned forward. "I've always let you and Avangeline handle my problems just for one let me do this on my own"

"You sure? Pedro is a big boy. He can handle another guy kissing you"

Avon stared at me in disbelief. "No he won't. If he got angry about you not being home then he would be beyond furious hearing that you kissed another man"

I huffed. "But-"

"No go to him. I;m sure your diamonds are ready"

I nodded and stood, leaning over to kiss her cheek. "Thanks hun. I'll speak to you later"

I walked out of the room and towards the lifts, pulling out the my phone, scrolling down my contacts

D With The Thorn Tongue.

I clicked on his name, tapping 'send a message'.

David.

Send the bill to Pedro Casalgo's account.

Angel x

Then I was out of the building, standing on the edge of the pavement in my Gucci's as I waved my hand frantically. A yell cab drew into the pavement before me and I slid into the cab.

"Where to?" he asked turning to me.

"Oh fuck" I cursed. I didn't know the address. "Do you know where Pedro Casalgo's family house is?"

"Oh yeah" he said turning away tapping into his GPS. "Let me just GPS it. I'll cost you a fortune"

I nodded. "Just put it on Pedro's name" I said.

He raised his eyebrows at me but didn't question, I knew he wanted to kick me out of his cab. "I'll trust you on this one" he muttered.

The journey was painfully silent. I sat there for once in my life anxious tugging on my curled hair. He was going to accept me right?

This time I was actually willing to be in relationship with him. To give all of myself to him. I hadn't given myself to anyone since him.

And the thought of giving myself to Pedro terrified to me death. To the point I was considering going to find another job and just forgetting about the prick that shattered my life and mind in a couple of days. I wasn't really considering giving myself to him was I?

What if it was the same as your first-

No. I wasn't that powerless now.

But you are powerless. Once your married to him, a divorce would be nonexistent. Casalgo's didn't divorce.

I wouldn't be powerless and Pedro wouldn't do anything to harm. I could just-

Find another and stay married to Pedro?

Yes it would be that simple. I would still be me, Angel Lenia.

Not Angel Casalgo?

Oh shit. My mind was full of a lot of shit. I was sure I wouldn't make it up the steps without shitting myself.

"We're here"

I looked up at the driver, he rolled down his window and pressed the income bottom.

"Who is it?" Linda's soft voice poured.

"Its me Linda" I said leaning forward.

I saw the shock on Linda face on the small screen then she smiled. "I had wondered where you disappeared off to. Pedro's been stomping around the house lately"

"That's probably because we had a fight" I said, lifting my bag. "You going to open the gates?" I asked.

"Yeah"

The gates opened and he drove through, pulling up at the door. "Thanks" I said to the cab driver.

"Who's paying me?" he demanded, Linda was already down the steps whipping out her purse she beamed at the driver and I hurried up the steps eager to see Pedro.

"He's in his room!" Linda called. I ran upstairs down the long hallway before I burst in our room panting.

Pedro looked up startled, he stopped rubbing his wet hair with the towel and stared at me. "Who let you in?" he snapped. I stared at the tiny droplets of water roll down his naked tanned caramel flesh, moving my eyes over each pack to the V that disappeared beneath his towel.

I was taken by surprise at how cold he sounded. "Your mother" I said.

He cursed in Italian. "I told them not to let you in"

"Just let me speak quickly Pedro and then I'll leave" I pleaded.

"Get out!" he barked, his facial expression cool (as in cold), his eyes glacial. "Now Angel!-"

"I'm sorry" I said in a rush.I stepped into the room swinging the door shut behind. "I'm sorry for being a bitch to you, I'm sorry for rejecting. I'm sorry for never letting you in. I'm sorry for not taking my responsibilities as your fiance seriously. I'm sorry for being a shit fiance. I'm sorry for not letting you pick my engagement ring. I'm sorry for behaving immaturely. I'm sorry for getting drunk. Oh gosh I'm sorry for everything Pedro" My voice trembled at the end and I stood there frozen, heart hammering in my chest.

I took a few steps forward until I was in front of him. When his facial expression didn't change and his scowl deepened, panic gripped me. I wasn't read y to lose him just yet, I was a Pisces for fucksake, I held onto literally everything, within a short amount of time and I quickly fell into a habit of having Pedro around me. Without him it felt odd. "I'm sorry-" I took a deep breath not believing I was going to say this. "I realized that I wasn't ready to lose you. I-I-" I groaned. "I can't say it Pedro"

"Say it"

I groaned again and closed my eyes "I like you and I want to marry to you. I want to take on the responsibilities of being your fiance and if that means kissing you every morning before you go to work then so be it. If it means giving all of myself to you I will." I opened my eyes and stared into his. "I want to be with you Pedro and I was an idiot not to notice you earlier" There I had said it. I had actually fucking said it. "Will you take me back Pedro?" I asked softly.

He pulled me into his arms and kissed me,he pulled me into a smoldering kiss. One hand had snaked around my waist and one hand firmly behind my neck. my lips parted for that raging tongue and I could feel his touch causing a pool of desire in my stomach. 

I need this man...

My hand went down to pull off his towel but he pulled back, leaving me needy.

"I need you to go" his murmured harshly. "Now"

I threw myself wantonly at him. This time he wasn't going to get away. For someone who hadn't had sex in over a week I was behaving 'reserved'. His hand came up the back of my head, his fingers threading through the tendrils of my wind blown hair. My mouth opened my tongue probing hiss my hands eagerly roamed the planes of his unyielding chest.

I felt like a dog going after a bone, as Pedro moved away I chased it hungrily. I was suffering from fucking drought.

So this is what it feels like. To be thirsty.

Pedro became tired or bending and without pulling away from me he hoisted me up and pressed my back against the bed post. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my hands ran along his muscled back. "Please" my plea surprised the hell out of me. 

I did not plead.Simple as that.

"Fuck me Pedro"

Oh fuck me-

Yep you will continue stunning yourself.

"Your asking for too much" Pedro groaned against my lips. The usual, he did the opposite of what I asked him. He practically dropped me and stepped back breathing heavily.

"What-the-fuck-are-you-doing?" I demanded.

"I refuse to fuck you" he hissed staring as I pulled my blouse over my head, I unbuttoned the three bottoms on my high waisted denim skirt.

"Why?" I gasped shimmying the skirt over my waist, it dropped to the floor and I stepped out it. One step closer to Pedro.

"The first time I take you I want to make love to you" he murmured almost benevolently.

"Pedro now is not the time to make love to me" I hissed gasped as I slipped my hand into my g-string, opening my folds with two fingers before I slipped one in with a moan.

"fanculo! Your una seduttrice , tu non lasciarmi con molte scelte"

(Fuck! Your a seductress, you don't leave me with many choices)

Pedro grabbed me, hauling me over his shoulder I squeaked. "Pedro!"

He chucked me onto the bed, removed his towel and then lowered himself on me. I stared at his magnificent length, my jaw slightly slackened unable to fund my voice as I became more wet than I already, I was aware of the fact I was literally making a puddle on Pedro's bed. I felt his erection prod me and when he unclipped my bra then drew my nipple into his mouth I knew the whole house would probably hear me screaming.

My head rolled back and gripped Devin head as he switched his attention to my other breast. He rolled the aching bud with his tongue, his hands clenching my waist as he rocked against my wet pussy. I was so wet, so unbelievably ready for him that the feel of his hot mouth on my nipples was becoming torturous.

"Pedro" I pleaded, "I need you to get inside me"

I couldn't believe the desperate throaty voice was mine.

He raised his head. "Patience Angel" he said softly taking my hand and placing it on his erection. "I need to get off first. I haven't had sex in two years"

"Fuck it!" I cried out, my pussy wanted to clench around him, needed him to bring her pleasure and pain. I clenched his erection and rubbed the pre-cum around the head of his cock earning as agonized groan. "Just fuck me Pedro. Don't worry about hurting me"

"Angel I haven't been with someone for two years. Its a fucking miracle I have lasted up until now and I have not taken you cara"

"Then will you give it to me good?" I husked squeezing him gently.

He released a guttural groan before gripping me to him as he drew back the covers then lay me back down. Pedro's lips landed on mine and I automatically closed my eyes. It felt like I had been starved with someone I desperately needed and now he was giving it to me I knew I wouldn't be able to get enough.

He tore off my underwear; the final barrier that kept him from taking me. 

And I shamelessly spread my legs and without any delay he entered me- no tore me. My eyes flew open and I felt as it was my first time again. 

Oh donkey shit. He was fucking huge. What if I never sit again? What if I can never walk in louboutins again?

I sucked it up and clasped his back, my nails raking his back. Pedro's weight was stifling and new to me, I was usually on top but his scent was intoxicating. I could never get over the Kelvin Klein perfume he wore mixed with his natural scent. And the fact his cock filled me up so completely and perfectly was encouragement enough for the excruciating pain that came with each wicked thrust. 

I heard myself making foreign noise, almost screaming/ moaning. The pain mellowed and I began to enjoy the pleasure and the desire that unfurled in my abdomen that came with each thrust. I whacked my feet on the bed desperately and heels dropped onto the floor before wrapping my legs tightly around his waist. To my surprise the bed shifted, Pedro was furious with each plunge the faster he got the closer I came to orgasming. I was screaming and bucking beneath, scraping my nails over his shoulders, his back merciless as I felt my orgasm drawing near.

"Oh- Yes Pedro- There!" I wailed, nearly sobbing. "Nearly.I'm almost there"

His breathing became ragged and he hissed out, with one final hard powerful thrust he came, emptying his juices into me with a harsh groan. His orgasm was violent and his juices filled me making me come, "Pedro!" I screamed his name. I felt him climax again filling me even more, he leaked out of me mixing with my juices. He ran his tongue along my swollen bottom lip and the sucked on it deepening the kiss.

I lost count of how many times I orgasmed after that, or the countless time I screamed his name. The pleasure was to intense I just wanted more of him, my desire didn't mellow it just seemed to grow bigger. Minutes turned to hours, and our positions changed. Pedro Casalgo refused to stop. I didn't want him to stop, I wanted him to do all kinds of things to me.

To fuck me, to lick me, to make me scream his name for hours on.

Eventually, sate he withdrew himself from me, got on his knees and disappeared into the bathroom. I couldn't move, my legs were limp...

Everything felt sore.

He came back five minutes later with a wet warm cloth and me up, stroking my swollen pussy gently, sometimes accidentally rubbing onto my clitoris that had me moaning.

I was surprised when he accidentally pressed into my clitoris and I squirted with a delicate gasp, arching off the bed as I clenched the bed in fists.

He grasped my bruised thighs ready to thrust back into me but then let go.

"Pedro" I gasped

"Don't. I' m going to fuck you again and you won't be leaving this room until tomorrow" 

"Then what's your point?" 

"My point" he said quietly, "is that you have a lot of experience with men but truthfully you won't be able to handle me" 

You can't be serious I thought. "Your joking right" I said impatiently. "Now isn't the time to be being playing games" 

He glared at me. "I'm not joking" 

I nodded. "Okay. Do you want to test that theory?" I said licking my lips. 

His dark blue eyes had already darkened. "Open your legs wider cara"  

———-

Cara means dear

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Vote and comment if you enjoyed this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1M 211K 61
HIGHEST RANK: #4 as of 3/8/17 *PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION, THIS BOOK WAS WRITTEN WHEN I WAS 16 YEARS OLD, THIS BOOK IS NOT PERFECT BY ANY MEA...
203K 4.2K 75
ANGEL He infuriated me ever since our first encounter. I admired his looks and patience he had while holding me hostage. But as the months followed...
563 75 21
Darien :-I heard her sweet angelic voice and I felt my heart race again I couldn't believe it was her. Her voice started ringing in my head i couldn...
53K 3.7K 96
Second place winner in the Teenfiction category, Eternity Awards. #3 Highschool #1 Lovetriangle #30 Romance - 31/12/2020 #33 Teenlove #1 Billionaires...