The Forever Bond

By KashishSharanyaShara

Disclaimer : the book contains violence, assault, cussing etc, do read at your own risk take it as a friction... More

Character sketch
ένας •
δυο •
τρία •
τέσσερα •
πέντε •
έξι •
επτά •
οκτώ •
εννιά •
δέκα •
έντεκα •
δεκατρείς •
δεκατέσσερα •
δεκαπέντε •
δεκαέξι •
δεκαεπτά •
δεκαοχτώ •
δεκαεννέα •
είκοσι •
είκοσι ευα •
είκοσι δύο •
είκοσι τρία •
είκοσι τεσσερα •
εικοσι πέντε •
26

δώδεκα •

409 65 14
By KashishSharanyaShara

Sid : soul sword??

Victor : it's a gift from angel Gabriel as a token of thanks and also which might help you in the future, it's given to people whose soul is connected to each other and is pure.

Alex : wow shehnaaz whats in between your chest??

Sid : what the fuck are you saying??

Alex: omg look it's a rune.

Shehnaaz looked down to find a rune over her upper chest in between, she looked at sidharth who traced his fingers over the rune and a bright light emitting from both of them.

Victor : we need to get back home, I will explain you guys everything clearly it's more than this what you guys think it is .

They all circled Victor who sat in between them holding the book in his hand, shehnaaz looked confused she didn't know what was going on, sidharth on the other hand was nervous he didn't know what was going on either, Alex looked curious while Jack wanted answers.

Victor: shehnaaz can you explain how did you draw that rune over your palm??

Sana: I just look up at the sky when I saw a rune on the dark sky I drew it on my palm which released this bright orange light which helped me breaking the chains of angel Gabriel and kill those demons and men.

Victor: it didn't appear just like that, angel raizil helped you out.

Sana : why would he??

Victor: because you are created by his blood.

Sana : I'm dead how can this be possibile??

Victor: it isn't what it looks like!! You were created for a reason and so are you sidharth.

Sid : what??

Victor : you guys are the offspring of the moon goddess, meaning sidharth your mother is Selene and shehnaaz your mother is Artemis.

Sid : are we siblings??

Victor : no you Idiot, selen and Artemis are the goddess of moon, they aren't related to each other but due to the similar powers like goddess hecata they were , selen was the moon goddess while Artemis was the goddess of hunting animals later they were merged together, selen was written off and Artemis took her spot. They aren't siblings or not cousins, that doesn't make you guys related anywhere near.

Sana : how are we there kids??

Victor : you guys were created to protect the world, selen was blessed with sidharth while you shehnaaz was created with the help of Lilith .

Sana : the mother of demons??

Victor : yes but you were created by her as Artemis is a vergin goddess, sidharth you were given as a blessing to rita so that you could protect the world being a werewolf being the first son to goddess selen, Shehnaaz you were given to Lilith as Artemis had a depth to her but you were never created to be evil because Lilith knew you were Artemis child, not just that Lilith is also the mother of vampires. You both have the blood of angel razil.

Sana : I can't....

Victor: you were created by his blood while sidharth still has his blood in him not much but enough to call you an angel, shehnaaz you got more blood of angel razil as Artemis didn't want you turn out to be evil though you were birthed by Lilith you still had angel blood present in you . You guys are the angels that's the reason why you guys could hold, the mortal cup, the mortal sword and even be able to deal with other complications like shehnaaz you are a daylighter, sidharth a healing wolf. The reason you have a rune over your chest is because you are an angel it's an angel rune , sidharth the reason you got the sword the soul sword because you are an angel too, she got the rune you got the sword, it can only be used with both of your powers.

Sana : why is that??

Victor: I will tell you at the right time.

Sana : so wait the chain I found ...

Sid : it was all planned, the white ring which i got when I became the alpha by you??

Victor : it was gift from your mother selen, it's her colour and the moonstone depicted her purpose.

Alex : that was a lot of information for the day.

Sana : is Lilith....

Victor: she is still there, don't worry she isn't going to harm you because you are her daughter.

Sid : doesn't the God's hate her I mean she is the mother of demons she creates them we fight with them all the time, why would Artemis do that??

Victor: Artemis was in desperate need of a child, she couldn't seek anyone's help the only option she had was Lilith, Lilith always craved for kids but they died every time Or turned out to be evil, so goddess Artemis took her help, though she was in the womb of Lilith you belong to Artemis. The gods weren't happy but Artemis fought with them, she had support of your uncles apollo, ares, your grandfather hades, eris your aunt,Angelo uncle , hermes uncle, Hephaestus uncle and selen goddess then later everyone had to agreed to it .

Jack : are these two gods than??

Victor: no they are the angels.

Sid : hmm that was just...

Sana : lot in the dammm hell .

Victor : why don't you guys rest for now, let's talk tomorrow .

Shehnaaz got into sidharth room plopping herself over next to him, he turned around to face her knowing it was her, he threw the blanket which he had on to her side so that she could wear it to which she did getting into the covers with him resting her head over the pillow looking up at the ceiling.

Sid : get over it.

Sana: I can't believe my whole life was a lie, like the whole twenty nine years.

Sid : two hundred years.

Sana: shut up I'm just twenty nine , well aren't you feeling anything the people who I called them as my parents and siblings aren't actually my siblings or parents.

Sid : you have only one sibling.

Sana : ya ya whatever, I have two mom's like come on wait does that means the demons are my siblings??

Sid : it does.

Sana : god I'm such a horrible sister who kills her siblings, you know angel razil helped me today in releasing angel Gabriel.

Sid : I was right there, I'm not blind.

Sana : will you stop with those witty answers it isn't helping me out.

Sid : and you are not letting me sleep.

Sana : fuck off I'm never coming to you ever again .

Saying so she got up, sidharth pulled her back making her fall on on him, he pulled her up placing his arm on her naked waist hugging her tight, she hugged him back placing her head under his neck.

Sid : stay.

In the South Side of the new York a woman was sitting on a wooden chair knitting , she heard thunderstorm in the sky she looked out through the window to see the clouds which looked like it was about to rain, she saw the thunder striking and a man walking towards her house from the park near her house, she looked at him few minutes than gulped realising who he was the man smirked she quickly moved towards the door trying to lock it but it was kicked open the man walked in taking the seat where the women sat previously, the man spoke breaking the silence.

" Long time martha how have you been'

Martha stumbled back looking at his intense eyes, he laughed at her horrified face by the terror created by him.

Martha : rajeev what do you want??

Rajeev: I want you to get me to the seelies kingdom, to get the mystic wand from Eva, through your warlock powers.

Martha : if I wouldn't??

Rajeev : I will hazard your daughter to the Lucifer himself .

Martha begged him to not to do that but rajeev wouldn't take his decision back she agress to it in order to save her daughter, she decided to help in taking away the mystic wand from the seelies kingdom.

Sana : what's that??

Jack : it's a sword.

Sana: I know dumbo what kind of a sword is it??

Alex : great sword.

Jack : now let's start with the practice.

Jack and shehnaaz took there position, shehnaaz decided to begin first by moving the sword towards Jack face which he got it down with his, she lifted it up pushing it back, they both raised the sword up clashing it next to each others, Jack kicked her making her move back, she pushed his sword with hers giving it a blow with hers, he pushed her sword with his making her fall back with the sword still on her hold, she pushed his sword off her, kicking his stomach, she struck him again by flying in the air, he held his sword up protecting himself pushing her, she got up to hit him but he hit her sword making it drop on the ground, she attacked him with her bare hands punching him on his chest, jumped up and kicked his sword off his hand, and punched his face with bleeding lips. She heard someone clapping there hands she turned around too meet sidharth standing there smiling.

Sid : that was impressive vampi .

Sana : thank you wolfe, did you enjoy the sho...

Jack kicked her from the back, she heard sidharth laugh she turned around facing Jack stopping his punch and kicking his face and his body hits the ground. She turned around to look at the traitor who was still laughing with tears in his eyes, she went near him punching his face. He falls down on the ground, he look up to see her smiling, he kicked her leg from his making her fall down, he hovers over her pinning her hand up and locking her legs with his.

Sid : that was a wrong vampi.

Sana : leave me you traitor.

She said wiggling out of his hold, but he tightened his grip on her every attempt, she look into his eyes feeling exhausted, he looked at her for few minutes then let her go, she got up to be tackled down again on the ground by the three boys .

Sana : move away.

Sid, Alex, Jack : no.

Sana : let me go you putana( bitch)

Sid: dare you call me that.

Sana : leave me you losser 's

They bobbed there negatively , she rolled her eyes, was about to shout at them when she heard a screeching voice calling her out, the boys looked at each other and then at shehnaaz who had red eyes now.

Alex : shehnaaz let her...

Sana : this bitch needs to be put in her place move away.

Sid : no body need to be put anywhere..

Sana :get up guys now.

They got off her, she stood up to see arti standing there glaring at shehnaaz, while shehnaaz glared at her back.

Arti : why would you do that??

Sana: do what??

Arti : you trying your way with my mate.

Sana : I'm not into invisible people so who are you talking about??

Arti : don't act smart.

Sana : I don't need to I am, however I don't like to be infected by you and your mate germs.

Shehnaaz said standing face to face with arti intimidating her by her looks and 5'7 height, arti moved back a little and threw a punch at shehnaaz she dogged it.

Sana : oh you woke me up and made me choose violence, you are going down into the dam dumpster bitch the place you belong.

Sid : shehnaaz let her go..

Jack : ya just let that bitch go.

Shehnaaz did'nt listen to any of there calls and twisted arti hand behind her back harshly, she pulled her hair back keeping her grip tight on it, arti was screaming in pain and shehnaaz didn't care about the endless begging from the boys. She kicked her on her back making her fall down on the ground, she held her hair in her fist pulling her up making her stand up and got are hand wrapped around her neck digging her nails into her neck, she kicked shehnaaz on her abdomen, shehnaaz glared at her pulling her nail over arti neck which let her bleed , the blood flow down her neck like a river. She picked arti up chocking her hard making her all pale, she struggled in her grip but shehnaaz didn't let her go and threw her on the ground , squatting down at her level.

Sana : next time you try even looking at me Or my eyes even caught you near me, I'm going to kill you I'm letting you go because of your stupid mate. And sidharth keep your mate at her place or she will die.

Alex : sidharth mate wait what????

Arti : you stay away from sidharth.

Sana : bitch i dont think you learned your lesson.

Saying so she kicked arti at her face, she threw up blood by the force of her kick, shehnaaz went to grab her hand when sidharth pulled her away from arti.

Sid : that's enough, arti get up and fuck off from here.

Arti : but baby I'm your mate, you can't tell me what to ...

Sid : will you get out or should I let shehnaaz to kill you.

He said moving closer toward arti his eyes turning gold getting angry each passing second arti was now scared she gulped moving back as his wolf and him were getting angry shehnaaz looked at arti petrified face shehnaaz thought it was weird but didn't care, suddenly the buzzer was was buzzed through out the Institute indicting there was an attack by the demons , the four of them looked at each other moving towards the control room where on the screen the map appeared showing the seelies kingdom, shehnaaz quickly called Malik Alex asked her to keep her phone on speaker which she did.

Sana : hello malik , are you guys ok??

Malik : shehnaaz we have been attacked by rajeev , his men and the demons they took away the mystic wand given by Gaia the queen is injury they are coming for the sword next.

Sana : we are coming right away hold on.

They got to the seelies kingdom to find it completely destroyed again, the queen was injured the wand was messing the true beauty of the seelie kingdom was no more. They helped the people out, sidharth began to heal them with the witches, shehnaaz helped Malik and the queen, Alex and jack went to find clues around.

Eva : they took away the wand, we tried stopping them but they are way stronger than expected, he took the wand away from he is going to destroy us.

Sana : how did they get in?? It's impossible for a vicious energy contained people just enter like that.

Malik : he took the help of the warlock martha.

Sid : martha??

Eva : she is the strongest female warlock no one can defeat her, but she had stopped with the magic.

Sid : he forced her or threatened her with something .

Sana : we need to get the wand before he gets to us to take the other elements.

Sid : we need to get the mortal mirror.

Angel rune

Soul sword

Sidharth ring

Sun rune - gift from angel razil

Wand

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.8K 7.4K 25
Something different✨a story of twins🖤 not gonna reveal much hehe🖤✨
6.2K 555 16
Pehli nazar mein Kaise jaado kar diya. Disclaimer- 🛑 This is a work of fiction.This story is not written for profit and was never meant to be, it wa...
46.5K 3.3K 39
Sana - he is backstabbing you... Sid - how is it possible..? Ahhhh!! Lawrence Sharma... It is my original work..... And new to writing world as I...