Dhadkan

Af ShrustixPreeran

From Preeran 2nd marriage track. Cover by @Sahni_2007 Mere

Married
Grah pravesh
First Night
New Story
Pehli Rasoi
Hospital
Cheater
Reception

Introduction

1K 54 9
Af ShrustixPreeran

So, another story.

This will continue from Preeran's second marriage track.

But in my story Karan will be more sensible than Kundali Bhagya. He will not trust Preeta but he atleast has humanity, so he thinks that he shouldn't have left Preeta on road as anything could happen. He feels guilty, but his ego and anger empowers his guilt sometimes. But he decides that he won't do anything wrong to Preeta. He would hurt her but he will never harm her.

So, please support me. Leave your reviews. And do vote...

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

846K 10.8K 44
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...
123K 4K 80
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
137K 3.7K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
173K 7.9K 29
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...