Eternal Love

By Dazzlingsweetie_1334

The love story of our Avneil💖 Still, some people believe in Reincarnation (Rebirth). Will it be interesting... More

Introduction
Two Souls Meet
Tormenting her.
Confusion
Trap??
knowing about her/him
Quarrels
Truth Reveals
Sharing about each
Is she leaving???
Princess entry
Loss of words
Avni's alliance
Unexpected turn
Character sketch
Princess Avni's behaviour and Avni's suspicion
New Friendship
Avni vs Neil
Neil and Ria learns the truth
Avni's decision
Avneil and Juhi
will juhi's plan get succeed???
Will Neil and Ali beleive them???
Back to her world
Returning to kingdom
Her Attitude
Khanna's Visit
Festivity
Main Culprit
Redemption
Unending

Princess Avni's Realisation

221 55 8
By Dazzlingsweetie_1334

Hii Guys!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

              Neil warns Juhi and came out of his cabin. He sees Avni going out of his sight. He runs and holds her hand. Avni saw her hand and him. Avni asks him what through his eyes. Neil smiles and drags her to the lift. And presses the -2 button to reach the car parking area.

Avni: Neil

Neil: Shhh, don't talk anything.

             Neil says this by keeping their hands on her mouth. Avni saw him. She became silent and takes his hand from her mouth and she stands straight. Neil smiles. When they reach the parking area they get into the car. Neil saw Avni and she saw him.

Neil: Avni, today that incident...

Avni: Calm down, Neil. I have already told you that you don't want to explain what has happened there. Because I know you were not at fault.

Neil: I know. And I want to know how much you believe me?

Avni: Mm... Believe about you? Let me think about it.

Neil: Avni

Avni: Ok.

Neil: Be serious

Avni: Neil, I said I love you to you that doesn't mean I just love you, I love you, your character, your love for me, your attitude, your trust and belief and I love everything in you. And mostly I trust you more than myself. So, if some random person or some girl like who was in your cabin today says something then I am not stupid to believe her over you. Ok?

Neil: I love you.

Avni: Ha?

Neil: I said I love you

             Avni smiles and sees the outside view.

Neil: Won't you repeat it?

Avni: Iam not a kid to repeat the words.

Neil: So, you won't say it.

Avni: No

Neil: Oh, then don't mind me doing this.

Avni: What?

               Neil started to tickle her and Avni started to laugh. She tried to stop him but Neil didn't leave her so easily. At some point, both hold each other's hand and sees each other. Neil saw her and her lips. Avni sees him. Neil leaves her hand and caresses Avni's cheek. Avni closed her eyes in his touch and opened her eyes to see him. He nears her and Avni's heartbeat started to beat faster. When Neil started to reduce the distance, Avni closed her eyes. Neil near her lips and saw her. He smiles and kissed her on the forehead. Avni opened her eyes and saw him.

Neil: I love you.

                 He sat in his place and starts the car. Avni slaps her forehead and turns her face. While driving Neil realised that Avni said that she wants to say something important to him in the cabin.

Neil: Avni, you came to speak about something important, right. What is that?

             Avni thinks about princess Avni and she thought to say to him.

Avni: Neil, I don't know whether you will believe this or not. But it's the truth.

Neil: What you are saying about?

Avni: Actually, Ria...

                Her talk was disturbed by Neil's call. Neil attends the call.

Neil: Hello

Ria: Neil, don't say my name as I know that Avni will be near you. So, just listen to what I am going to say now, okay.

Neil: Okay.

Ria: I want to meet you right now.

Neil: Now?

Ria: Yes. And meet me without the knowledge of Avni. Because I want to speak with you alone.

Neil: Okay. I will meet you in the cafe.

Ria: Okay.

              Ria ends the call. Neil saw Avni.

Avni: Okay, you carry on with your work. We will speak some other day about this.

Neil: Are you sure?

Avni: Yes.

Neil: Okay, then I will go cafe after dropping you home.

Avni:But

Neil: I decided. So stop arguing with me.

Avni: Ok, then drop me in the library.

Neil: Ok. When is your exam?

Avni: Next week.

Neil: Prepare well.

                     Neil drops Avni in the library and reached the cafe. He saw Ria was sitting in the cabin and he sat before her.

Neil: What do you want to say without knowing Avni?

Ria: Neil, you know about Avni's family right.

Neil: Yes.

Ria: Then how can you be like this. We have to do something so that Ashish dad can get to know about Avni's life when he was not here.

Neil: I have already planned for that. I just waited for my uncle to return to Mumbai.

Ria: What you are going to do?

Neil: At night, you will get to know.

Ria: if you have said something then I will alert Avni to not say anything at that time.

Neil: No, you should not tell her anything.

Ria: why?

Neil: Are you mad? If she comes to know then everything will be spoiled. I want this to be natural. So even if something happens there you should not raise your voice there. Okay? And more than that if this plan gets successful then it will be a beautiful gift for her.

Ria: But what is going to happen?

Neil: you will get to know about that this night.

At night...

                   When Avni was sleeping in her room, her sleep was disturbed by the door knock sound. She goes and opens the door to find Roshini and Mitali standing there. Avni was about to close the door. But Roshini holds the door and stops that. She holds Avni's hand and pulled her out. Mitali enters the room and took her bag and comes out. Roshini drags Avni to the living room. She saw Ria was standing there. Avni pushes Roshini aside.

Avni: what do you want now? Why you are doing this?

Mitali: Leave this house right now.

               She says this by throwing her bag. Avni smiles in shock.

Avni: Dont you know my dad is here. Don't you have fear what if he comes to know about it?

Roshini: your dad left Mumbai an hour back.

Avni: What?

Ria: Avni, dad got an urgent call, so he booked the ticket and left the place immediately.

Avni: Without informing me? And he said he will be here for 2 weeks. Then why did he leave me for a call?

Roshini: Maybe he thought it's better to be there alone instead of being with you. Common, now leave this house.

Avni: How can you be so heartless? You are asking me to leave the house at this midnight. I will leave tomorrow.

Mitali: Why? Don't try to take any advantage of us. After you left this house we have to check twice or thrice this house to know whether you have taken anything or not.

Avni: What?

Roshini: Dont wastes our energy by talking with you. Leave this house.

Ria: You? Are you even a woman?

Roshini: Just shut up. get out both of you right now.

               Roshini drags Avni outside of the house. Ria followed her back to stop her. Roshini throws Avni out before Avni could fall, someone holds her. Avni straighten herself and saw who was the person. She was surprised to see the person and Roshini and Mitali were shocked to see the person.

Avni: Dad

        It was Ashish who holds her. He patted Avni's cheek and stood before Roshini. Before Roshini could speak, Ashish slaps her. Roshini and Mitali were seeing him with shock and Avni and Ria widen their eyes. Avni moved toward her and stops him before he could slap her once again.

Avni: Dad, what you are doing?

Ashish: Leave me Avni, today I won't leave them.

Avni: Dad, please stop it.

Ashish: How can you do this to Avni, Roshini? Whether I have treated Mitali differently compares with Avni? I have treated both of them equally. Then why can't you show the same love to Avni? Even she is your daughter, right.

Roshini: My daughter? No, she is not. Only mitali is my daughter.

Ashish: Then why did you say that I will take care of her as my daughter at the time of our marriage?

Roshini: That... because

Ashish: Listen Roshini, I heard everything you and Mitali spoke to my daughter and how you treated her. What she has done to you that you are behaving like this to her?

Roshini: You told me that you are leaving Mumbai right, then what you are doing here?

Ashish: It was Neil's plan.

                Avni was shocked to hear Neil's name and saw her dad.

Ashish: He says whatever you have done to Avni and he says that he will prove that to me. By his instruction, I did this and I have seen in my own eyes how you treated my daughter.

Roshini: Listen Ashish, actually

Ashish: Stop it. When you send my daughter out of this house, at that time itself the relationship between us came to an end. 

Roshini: What?

Ashish: Dont forget Roshini, this relationship has started for Avni, when you are not seeing her good then what is the use of being us together. And I don't forget my role as a dad. I will send money monthly for Mitali's life. But only half of the amount because I have sent for Avni too but you have used that for your uses. Hereafter that won't happen. When there is no place for my daughter here then there is no place for me too. Goodbye.

           He turns to go but Roshini stops him.

Roshini: Ashish, how can you leave me like this? You can't leave me. You know right, how much I love you.

Ashish: I know it was all fake, Roshini. Don't try to act in front of me.

Roshini: Act? Ashish me...

Ashish: Take care of Mitali. And I don't want to see your face again in my life.

                 Ashish left the place with Avni and Ria. They reach Avni's home.

Ashish: Avni, I am sorry.

Avni: Why you are asking sorry, dad? You were not at fault.

Ashish: But I should have tried to ask you whether everything is okay between you both. But I believed her that's why I can't see anything.

Avni: Dad, do you think the decision of leaving her is right?

Ashish: Avni, don't ask about that me. The decision is taken and I don't want to discuss it.

Avni: Okay. You take rest in my room. I will share a room with Ria.

              Ashish went to Avni's room. Ria and Avni sat in their room.

Ria: How you are feeling now?

Avni: I don't know. Except for the decision taken by my dad, I was so happy that he comes to know about her evil mind. And I was relieved that I don't want to hide this anymore from him.

Ria: Yes. After all, it's Neil's plan. How it will be failed?

Avni: Yes. Wait, one sec... It was Neil's plan. And you didn't raise your voice that much there. Do you know about it, before?

Ria: Actually, yes.

Avni: You?

Ria: Avni, before I leave this generation, definitely I would leave by clearing all my doubts. But I will be in the query that whether you will be safe in the absence of your dad or Neil. That's why I spoke to him and he said that he was already prepared for that. And I just acted on that and now see dad comes to know about it.

Avni: Mmm... By the way, nowadays you are speaking with Neil directly and also with a phone. May I consider it as you started to like him again?

                Ria sees her and thinks.

Avni: Ok, don't get tension. You think about it and I am going to sleep.

Ria: Avni

Avni: Yes, tell me, princess

Ria: After what happened today, I got a conclusion. 

Avni: what was that?

Ria: Neil didn't say anything to you about his plan because he thought to give you this as a gift as well as he want this to be natural. But I know about it because I thought to do something for you. So I didn't speak there.

Avni: We know about this. What do you realize from it?

Ria: Iam thinking that prince Neil was on some mission to which I was related. That's why he didn't share anything with me because he want that to be a natural act from my side. And Ria who is my friend and who thinks always about my life comes to know about Prince Neil's plan and she helped him and didn't say anything to me. So, the fights with me and making me jealous of him by speaking with Princess Juhi is all his plan. That means prince Neil didn't hate me and it was all just a word from his mouth not from his heart.

Avni: Finally, you realised that it was all Prince Neil's plan and this was not to hurt you. So, princess if you go to your place then act on that basis and he will surely say that to you it was all drama and not to hurt you.

Ria: Ha. And I will wait for his confession but I won't forgive him that much easier even though it was an act he hurts me.

Avni: do whatever you want. But I am happy that you understood him. So, shall I ask you now one thing?

Ria: Ask me?

Avni: What is Neil to you now?

Ria: You know what Avni, even if he hurts me I thought to marry prince Vidyuth for saving Neil's life.  Because I loved him that much. And when I came to know that he still loves me and doesn't hurt me intentionally then how my heart will say no to him?

Avni: Princess

Ria: Ha, I still love him. And I will always love him. I was just angry with him for hurting me.

Avni: Oh, wow finally you joined with him.

                 Avni and Ria smile. They spoke for sometime and slept.

               Vote it and share your views through comment. Pls read my story and give your support.

With love
💖💖💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.1K 4.9K 25
Take a peek inside to read Avneil's different story. Published on :- 19.02.22
1.4K 212 9
The love story of four pairs. Let's see how love blossoms between them and how love turns their life. Don't miss the travel of these beautiful pairs...
16.5K 1.8K 9
Peek inside to know the story.