❁ ════ ❃•Sweet Blossom•❃ ════...

By namtiddiesavior

"ᎽϴႮ ᎠᎬՏᎬᎡᏙᎬ Ͳϴ ᏴᎬ ᎻᎪᏢᏢᎽ ᎪᏀᎪᏆΝ" "ᎬᏙᎬΝ ᏆҒ ᏆͲ'Տ ΝϴͲ ᏔᏆͲᎻ ᎻᏆᎷ" ❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁ -ᎫᏆᏦϴϴᏦ ᎪႮ -ՏᎻᏆᏢ ᎪႮ -ᎪᏴϴ More

ᎠᏆՏᏟᏞᎪᏆᎷᎬᎡ
𝗢𝘂𝗿 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲
𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗜𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘀
𝗔 𝗟𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗽
𝗥𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘀
𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗮𝘆𝘀
𝗜𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗘𝗻𝗱
𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗪𝗮𝘆 𝗢𝗿 𝗔𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿
𝗟𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗡𝗼 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀
𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗘𝘆𝗲𝘀
𝗚𝗲𝘁 𝗧𝗼 𝗞𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗠𝗲
𝗟𝗮𝗸𝗲
𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲?
𝗧𝗮𝗹𝗸
𝗣𝘂𝘀𝗵
𝗣𝘂𝘀𝗵: 𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗴𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻
𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆
𝗦𝘂𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀
𝗔𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗥𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲
𝗙𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗮𝗹
𝗧𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗟𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀
𝗙𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗠𝘆 𝗘𝘆𝗲𝘀
𝗖𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗿
𝗕𝗼𝘂𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘁
𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁
𝗗𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗼
𝗔𝗽𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗮𝗹
𝗔 𝗗𝗮𝘁𝗲
𝗡𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗠𝗲𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹
𝗔𝗱𝘂𝗹𝘁 𝗧𝗮𝗹𝗸
𝗦𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀
𝗧𝗼 𝗚𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗠𝘆 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁
𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻
𝗠𝘆 𝗛𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀

𝗘𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

846 45 18
By namtiddiesavior

❁ ════ ❃• •❃ ════ ❁

❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁

-11 Years Later-

The soft rays of sunshine entered through the half opened windows, sun bathing the couple peacefully laying on their bed, their legs tangled and hair all over their pillows, the omegas bare back pressed against the alphas bare chest, their hands intertwined against the blondes chest while they where awoken by the soft pitter patter of feet running by their bedroom. "We should get up, jun-seo is already awake" the alpha mumbled gaining a tired hum from his omega, they almost simultaneously sighed knowing the hectic day ahead but that assured them excitement. The blonde man wriggled around in his alphas arms before he was face to face with his lover.

"You get up first, and I will follow you" jimin's mumbles muffled by his face that was pressed against the youngers bare chest, jungkook's eyes fluttered open as he gazed at the one he loved, his fingers out of habit cradled the mating mark in his husband's neck which as always brought a smile to his face. After six years of dating he fully called the older his. Four beautiful years of marriage, they couldn't ask for more happiness. They heard footsteps approach before there was a knock on their bedroom door "mom? Are you awake?" Jun-seo called from the other side making jimin roll over on the bed again to now lay in his back "we will be out in a second pumpkin" the now seventeen year old hummed and both parents heard him walk away "he might be nervous, today is the final game" jimin hummed his already open eyes moving towards his husband "I'm sure he will win" the alpha nodded with a small smile of his own "I will take the initiative then" kissing his omegas plump lips and getting out of the bed with a loud sigh.

As soon as they both changed, or tried to when they from time to time like young lovers couldn't keep their hands to themselves, they got out of the room and went straight to the kitchen where they could hear faint chatter apart of the TV, they heard a loud shriek of excitement from the tall wooden chair "mama!" Jimin's smile grew and he reached for his one year old "aw my little boy is awake too, did you wait long?" Kissing his son's cheek while approaching the green eyed alpha "good morning sweetheart" Kissing his oldest son on the cheek as well who smiled softly "morning mom, I gave Jin-Woo some fruit, he woke up really early" the alpha quickly ate a handful of his cereal when his phone lit up with a message "I gotta go, Hoseok is about to arrive" the blonde omega hummed bouncing softly his babbling son against his hip while jun-seo leaned down to kiss him on the cheek goodbye and bopping his brother's nose gaining a small giggle from the boy who raised his arms in an attempt to catch his older brother's finger on his small chubby hands "look at you buddy, all in love, when are you asking him out?" Teasing the younger alpha while trapping him in a playful chokehold "come on dad I gotta run" he groaned wanting to leave to where his friend awaited "plus is not like hobi likes me that way" his shoulders slumping down "oh, but he didn't deny being in love" looking at his husband who raised back a brow "he didn't" a teasing smile on Jimin's lips "let me go!" Jungkook laughed letting the boy go as he rushed to grab his backpack and open the door "have a good last day!" Jimin shouted after the seventeen year old "we will see you at the game" jungkook called afterwards getting a small wave from their son who right away left to meet his bestfriend, the beta waiting for him outside of the apartment building with a wide heart shaped smile.

"Dada!" Jin-Woo babbled making grabby hands for his dad who right away took him into his arms "I guess it will be the three of us for now" jimin snorted taking his purse and kissing his son's forhead and then husband's lips "I have to deliver the wedding arrangements and I will visit namjoon and yoongi's shop quickly, you can clean the living room, you know our little one loves to make a mess" he sang while making his way out of the apartment leaving behind a speechless alpha "then it's just the two of us big guy" looking at his son who frowned at him for a moment before laughing loudly shoving a piece of watermelon into his dad's face.

After making his flower deliveries jimin made his way towards the big store of interior designs, plenty of colors and house designs on the place, couches, kitchens and so on for clients to observe "jimin!" He was greeted by a wide smiling namjoon who waved at him from behind the counter "hi joon, hi yoongi" greeting the couple, yoongi smiling at him from his seat next to namjoon "hey min, how are the boy's?" Jimin smiled and leaned over "they are good, jun-seo has his game today, are you coming?" They both nodded "Hoseok insisted, besides jun-seo will be happy to have all of us to cheer for him" namjoon spoke before his husband gained again the blondes attention while seating up from his chair "by the way, we just got a new delivery, I think you will like these kitchen design for the new house" the blondes honey eyes glowing while he followed the older omega who waddled to the side where they had the kitchen models "it's these one" as soon as his eyes fell on it he could picture it perfectly on the house he and his husband where preparing for them to move in with their children, the apartment wasn't big enough for the four now "I think we will go with these one" his youngest was the one that loved going around the apartment, sometimes sleeping with his older brother and some other nights on his crib in his parents bedroom or even in between them, but the couple had already wished to move somewhere they could not only call theirs, but for them and their children to call home. And somewhere that their kids could take advantage of the space.

Jungkook smiled at his son playing on the floor with taehyung's daughter, the two trying to build a Lego tower "here you go" his attention back on the omega while he received the cup of coffee "thanks, where's seokjin by the way?" The rosegold haired man smiling at the thought of his mate "buying groceries like the good husband he is" his chin on top of his hand "but you tell me, how was your date last night?" Wriggling his brows teasingly at his best friend "oh it went very well" cockily smiling while he sipped from his coffee "I took him to the new restaurant of that new chef, we went on a walk on the park, we made out and then we made lo-"

"Woah woah! I never asked for that much details!" The older quickly making the alpha stop talking "plus, there are children here" huffing while jungkook embarrassed smiled "sorry" he mumbled while the omega sipped his own coffee "anyway, because today is the kid's last day of school and jun-seo's final game seokjin suggested we should make a reservation at the wings restaurant, we already placed it" jungkook chuckled lightly "thanks I will let them now, I guess you told everyone else already right?" Taehyung eagerly nodding "ofcourse I did dear" flipping his rosegold hair back after it had grown quite long over the years "Dada!" Jungkook heard his son squeal by the bottom of the tall spinning chair he was in, his son's chubby hand taking a hold of the end of the alphas sweatpants "ready to go home little one?" Leaning down to pick his toddler up and into his arms "that's my que, I will see you three at the game then?" Taehyung smiled with a small nod.

Soon the black haired alpha was back home with his giggling pup "okay little one, you are staying here while I mop the floor, so be good, and stay put" slowly backing away from his son who smiled wide while giggling as he watched his father walk to the bucket of water, his doe honey eyes followed his father's hands as it moved the weird stick with long strings, which weirdly enough was cleaning the floor, he stared in awe at the clean wooden floor as he lean closer from his place on the carpet floor "Dada!" He babbled gaining the man's attention who smiled fondly at his son pointing at the shiny floor "it's clean Jin-Woo, I used these water with a special liquid" the boy gasped smile falling while he held onto his foot to burst out into laughter, falling back on the floor "having fun?" He chuckled continuing to mop away the dirty floor, Jin-Woo rolled over on his belly, honey orbs staring at the water bucket. His dad did say he used that to make the floor look that pretty, his curiosity bigger each time before he started to crawl his way towards the bucket, his chubby hands helping him to raise up on his two little feet, when his eyes landed on the unknown liquid he gasped softly "what are you- no! Jin-Woo no!" His smile widening while he looked at his dad, his small hand deep on the water bucket "da...da!!" He shouted in excitement when the man ran over him, the infants small hands holding tightly the edge of the bucket. When jungkook raised the boy to pull him away from the bucket the child pulled along the named object "Jin-Woo let it go!!" He groaned trying to move his son's hands from the bucket which only made the boy let out a shriek, his eyes blurry with tears "let go!" His father again trying to tear his hands away from the water bucket, his son Wriggling on his hold before he felt the coldness of the water, his son hadn't let go, and the water had fallen on the both of them. His son a laughing mess at his success, jungkook heaved out a sigh, his son was quite a handful.

"I'm back!" Jimin announced halting on his steps at the sight of his husband and son on the wet floor, covered from head to toe with the dirty water, his son giggling while he used the bucket as drum "what's going on here?" His black haired husband sighing, looking with almost pleading eyes at his omega "he... didn't let go of the bucket" jimin chuckled with a soft sigh, walking closer and taking Jin-Woo into his arms "come on little one let's change you" his son only laughing while he was taken to his parents bedroom where his small crib was, jungkook right behind them as soon as he tried drying the wooden floor with the mop "these happened because you left us alone" the alpha Pouted looking at the blonde who rolled his eyes "I have two sons not three" an unconscious smile on the youngers lips while the omega stripped Jin-Woo off of his wet clothes, laying him down on the changing table "aw my poor little baby, you hust wanted to play right? Dad wasn't playing with you?" Kissing his son's cheek who babbled "oof, we are showering you instead" catching the smell of the dirty water he had poured on himself "i will take him, I need to showe too" looking behind his shoulder to find his shirtless mate, a small blush on his cheeks even if it wasn't the first time he had seen half naked his beloved "okay, I will finish cleaning" leaving right away the younger with their son.

...

Finally the time came, in just an hour their oldest son would be having his final baseball game, the three made their way through the booths where the rest of their family and friends already waited for them "oonie!" Jin-Woo babbled making grabby hands to his uncle who smiled just as wide and took the boy into his arms "hi buddy, woah you already know my name?" Kissing loudly his nephews cheek making him giggle while he sat him on his lap, jungkooks arm wrapped around his husband's waist, pulling hin close making the omega lean to the youngers side "he might be nervous" his eyes roaming around the field but not spotting his green eyed son "and I don't see him too" jungkook kissed the top of the blondes head in reassurement "maybe he is changing, don't worry much, he will ace these game" the older smiling softly before he took his youngest son back into his arms.

Jun-seo was laying down on the metallic bench on the changing rooms with a towel on top of his eyes while his bestfriend stared at him while leaning against the lockers "ready? Coach is already looking for you" Hoseok mumbled with his hands fidgeting behind his back "almost, I'm really nervous so I'm trying to calm down" the white haired beta couldn't help himself but smile softly "you will do great, I'm sure of that" a smile as well Taking over the alphas lips "you will cheer for me then?" The beta right away nodding with a widening smile "ofcourse, from the stools but I will" softly laughing.

Jun-seo removed the towel from his eyes, his arms behind his head staring at nothing while his best friend's eyes where stuck to the side of the alphas face "remember my seventh birthday? That day all of you surprised me at the apartment and jungkook made me a Dinosaur cake... and when I blew on the candles I wished- wished so hard that in the end..." head moving to the side to find Hoseok's silver eyes "...my wish came true... and I found my new family" a small smile pulling at the corner of his lips before he heard the coach looking for him from the outside of the changing rooms, the young alpha sat up and smiled a bit wider "gotta go, see you after the game hobi" waving goodbye at his bestfriend who watched him leave in awe.

The whole crowd cheered and applauded when the baseball team made their way into the field, jun-seo took a deep breath and then let it out, jumping twice in reassurement to himself before he placed on his baseball cap that once belonged to his dad, he saved his necklace under his shirt and finally made his way out, eyes spotting his parents and brother among the crowd, the two parents cheering loudly while his brother with an excited smile of his surroundings clapped happily, even if he didn't understand at all. "And here comes the teams best player, the number 6!" The number in his jersey matching the one of his cap, jun-seo trotted to the first base with his bat in hand, rolling back his shoulders, looking over his shoulder at his family smiling their way, eyes lingering briefly on his bestfriend who waved high up in the air at him making his smile a bit wider. He looked back at the opposite team member who held a smirk while raising and catching the ball while jun-seo got on position "you've got these pumpkin!!" Jimin shouted from his seat whopping along his husband "seo seo?" His baby's honey eyes looking thoughtfully at the familiar seventeen year old "mama seo!" Babbling while pulling at his mother's shirt and pointing a chubby little finger towards his older brother "yes my little love, Seonie is there playing" kissing the boy's cheek who excitedly stared in awe at his brother.

"Strike two!" Jun-seo groaned rolling back his shoulders, tension quietly loud on the silent field, his determined and fierce green eyes settling on the boy preparing to throw his way the ball, he took a deep breath and followed closely the speed of the ball "come on Jun-seo!!" The shouts of the crowds making his legs move quicker as he went to the second base, the third almost tripping on the way, then fourth the opposite team getting the ball on their grasp. And finally he reached first base. The whole crowd erupting into loud cheers while he was embraced by his whole team making him smile wide "let's go jun-seo!!" Jun-Sik cheered ruffling the olders hair with a wide smile on his own face, after all they where just a few points away from winning.

The whole family inched closer in their seats, Jin-Woo even leaning closer from jimin's lap, the whole place a bundle of restrained emotions while the star of the team prepared to defeat the opposite team, jimin was only able to see his son's back but he knew his little alpha like the back of his hand, he could tell that from the way he raised his shoulders a tad bit that he was nervous, and that the way his foot softly tapped out of the base was for him to calm down before he placed back in position his foot, the ball almost instantly flying towards the young alpha.

"I knew it!!" Both parents cheering, watching their son run from base to base, almost hitted by the ball but managing his way through. Jimin's eyes found themselves stuck to the alpha running down in the field, and a unconscious smile pulled at the corner of his lips as he scanned his seventeen year old's features, his heart racing with an emotion of nostalgia, he looked just like Han-Woo, from the cat like eyes yet doe and their color, his bow lips and a tad pointy nose, the strong gaze he always held and straight posture. Their personalities just the same ones, always caring and emotional for other's. He felt proud of how happy his son seemed, proud of how well he had raised him, proud of him being his son.

"Love?" His head moved to his husband who sat next to him with a soft smile "is everything alright? You seemed spaced out" jimin nodded and smiled "I'm great, just too happy for him" jungkook smiled fondly at his mate, placing a kiss on his cheek "let's go, we will meet him at the front" the couple left the bleachers along their family, they waited for a little while in laughter and soft chatter until Jin-Woo chimed in excitement Wriggling in his father's arms to be placed down, jungkook did so and watched his toddler take wobbly steps forward until he held onto his brother's legs "Hi woonie" jun-seo smiled wide at his younger brother who jumped in excitement at the older "seo!" He babbled raising his arms up for his brother to pick him up, the chest nut haired leaning down and picking him up "pumpkin you did great out there!" Jimin quickly hugged his son kissing loudly the side of his face "yeah buddy you did so well" jungkook joining the hug, everyone congratulating the young alpha on his win. "I will take Jin-Woo" jimin quickly took his son from his oldest when he saw Hoseok wanting to approach jun-seo, the blonde dragging his husband away to leave the two teenagers alone "let's get going to the restaurant!" Jun-seo shyly walked next to the white haired beta who gave him his heart shaped smile "you where really awesome playing" the two falling quiet before immersing into their own conversation with long pauses.

Eventually the whole family was accommodated to their long table while they ordered around, loud laughter and chatter always present, the two youngest adding even more to the noise, their food soon came in and they started to dig in almost right away.

"Mama?" Jin-Woo raised a hand towards his mother while holding on his tiny fist a chicken nugget, offering the food to the man while Frowning when he wasn't listened over the loud chatter "mama" again no answer but the man laughing at whatever his dad had whispered to his ears, as his little mind worked he frowned even deeper, was his dad stealing his mom away? "Da!" The chicken nugget flew straight to the black haired's face taking him by complete surprise "woah! Jin-Woo should join the baseball team!" Jun-seo laughed at jungkook's offended and hurt expression over getting attacked by his own son, Jin-Woo pouted giving an angry scream to his dad while holding onto the omegas arm trying to pull him closer to himself "mama" he huffed out at the alpha who stared with wide eyes at his son "are you stealing him from me?" He played along making the boy pout more "mama!" He huffed angrily once again while jun-seo and jimin along the whole table laughed at the two of them "oh my sweet woo woo, I won't talk to your dad anymore" smiling at his son who reassured pulled back and smiled widely before offering his mother another nugget, the blonde gladly taking the food into his mouth making a delightful sound "woah! These is delicious" Jin-Woo giggled jumping on his high chair before propping a nugget into his own mouth "you are so mean, throwing me a nugget and stealing away my husband" jungkook tsked pulling jimin into his arms "dad stop! You will make little woo cry" jun-seo alerted from across the table but the man didn't obliged and kept jimin in his arms who gasped at his son "Jin-Woo look! Dad is keeping me to himself, woo woo help me!" He teased as well and his son widened his eyes making jungkook return the widened stare "mama!" The little boy shrieked pulling at jimin's hand trying to pull him towards him "oh no woo! Dad is taking mom away!" Jun-seo added to the fuel making the pup scream louder if possible with fresh tears building up in his eyes "aw my baby you saved me" jungkook finally letting go scared of having a grumpy and teary child, jimin took Jin-Woo into his arms who sniffled softly while sucking at his thumb, head leaning against jimin's chest "oh don't cry little one, dad won't sleep with us tonight, we will send him to the couch" he rubbed soft circles on his son's back while jungkook couldn't help himself but smile fondly at the sight of his husband and son "these two have always been mama boys" looking at jun-seo briefly and then back at Jin-Woo.

Jungkook hopefully raised his arms and his son after a second of just staring at him with doe honey eyes moved closer to his dad, the man showing his bunny teeth while he took his son into his arms "aw you aren't mad right?" Jin-Woo remained quiet just sucking on his thumb and keeping his head against his dad's chest while letting his pinewood scent engulf him "Mommy is woo woo sad?" Seon-Min looked at the rosegold haired omega next to her who smiled softly at his daughter and shook his head "he is not sweetheart, he is just sleepy, do you want to go home yet?" She shook her head taking a big bite of the BBQ boneless in her plate "I'm okay" he nodded patting softly her head while jin served them more food.

Yoongi huffed at being served more food by his husband "stop it or I will become fat!" He whined glaring at the alpha next to him who in almost fear smiled "but love bug you need to eat lots because of the baby" yoongi whined again while folding his arms over his round 6 month belly "the baby has eaten already a lot! We are more than satisfied" namjoon pouted over the scolding and took a bite of his food silently, yoongi feeling bad and leaning over to press a kiss to his husband's cheek "thanks for worrying, but I'm already full, if I eat any more I will burst!" Seating back but getting a happy grin of the alpha. "Do you want more?" Jun-seo looked at the beta next to him with a mouth full of food while he looked back at him "huh?" The alpha laughed and reached for a napkin while Hoseok chewed on his food "you haven't stop being the same" he chuckled cleaning away the souce around his friends mouth "ofcourse i haven't" muffled words and not that easy to understand given to the beta still having his mouth full while he tried to smile "eat slowly" serving a bit more of wings to the youngers plate who smiled widely after swallowing his food "eat too! Sports wear you out" serving jun-seo some more food as well who fondly smiled before stuffing his mouth with food.

...

The couple made their way under dim lights of the street while their two children walked ahead of them, jun-seo's hands holding onto his younger brother's, the two laughing as Jin-Woo took wobbly steps with help of his older brother, jun-seo helping the boy to slowly take steps "seo!" Jin-Woo giggled loudly looking up at his brother who smiled back at him, the toddlers eyes going back to his feet as he took small steps.

Jimin and jungkook staring at them from afar while they continued walking towards their apartment hand in hand, the soft chilly breeze of the night coming and going, the lights dimmer but lighting the almost empty streets of a dark wellspring after the night settled in "they look so happy" the black haired mumbled loud enough for just his husband who smiled in reply "I'm too, I feel so happy right now" the two coming to a stop while they looked at each other with smiles full of care "I know the feeling, seeing the boy's and you, makes me always giddy for tomorrow" a wider smile pulling at the corner of the blondes lips "I love you, you've made us the happiest like you have no idea" the words rolling out of his tounge with easiness, stepping closer to his mate while Tilting his head upwards, arms around the tallers waist who wrapped his own around the olders shoulders, inching down, closer and closer to meet his husband's lips "I love you too my love" their lips crashing together into a kiss full of tenderness, their happiness present before they pulled back with silly smiles on their faces "ew stop doing that in front of us" jun-seo teased pulling a grossed face while Jin-Woo laughed with his whole tiny body, in the process falling on his butt on the floor, jimin rolled his eyes Playfully taking into his arms his youngest son and kissing him on the temple "so what? You will kiss Hoseok on the lips when you have the guts to ask him out" the young alpha blushing madly "n-not true!" He grumbled, jungkook dropped an arm around his son's arms and pulled him closer "come on I will give you some tips, after all look who I married" the seventeen year old snorting at the olders words "it took you six years and a lot of tears to ask mom to marry you, so your advice is the last one I need" Walking away from his dad's hold and towards jimin and his brother "I will just call uncle joon"

"Hey! Don't talk to me that way" trapping again the younger into a playful chokehold to ruffle his hair "it took me long because I didn't want to rush" jun-seo laughed "that or you where too scared of uncle joon"

"Oonie!" Jin-Woo babbled with his tiny fist inside his mouth, the blonde and brunette laughing at the toddler "even Jin-Woo knows!" Jimin laughed making his husband madly pout and let go of jun-seo who pushed him along "you three are so mean to me" Jin-Woo squealed before letting out a long yawn and making grabby hands towards his dad, the man smiling before taking his son in his hold "well you are the exception little one" kissing the tip of his nose while cradling him in his arms "alright alright, let's get home we have to start packing tomorrow" jungkook hummed following his husband and son while Jin-Woo drifted off to sleep in his arms "when are we moving to the new house?" Jun-seo linked his arm with jimin's who smiled softly "next week, they will just install the kitchen and we are ready to go"

The small family of four continuing to walk towards their home.

❁ ════ ❃• •❃ ════ ❁

❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁

The End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.9K 5.1K 63
𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐣𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐒𝐞𝐨𝐤𝐣𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐎𝐦𝐞𝐠𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨...
30K 2.3K 34
[COMPLETED] ɢᴇɴʀᴇ - ᴀʙᴏ ᴀᴜ, ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʀᴀᴍᴀ, ғʟᴜғғғғғ 𝘑𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯, 𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘨𝘢 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘢 𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥, 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷�...
432K 20.9K 60
Every omega is assigned to an alpha pack... jungkook-omega jimin-alpha
13.3K 150 4
dark oneshots with smut