PRETTY VOICE | HOODIE

Od Blxrrii

୨⎯ "But if you do plan on killing me, you're going to need an appointment."⎯୧ Being famous in a world filled... Více

C H A P T E R 1
C H A P T E R 2
C H A P T E R 3
C H A P T E R 4
C H A P T E R 5
C H A P T E R 6
C H A P T E R 7
C H A P T E R 8
C H A P T E R 9
C H A P T E R 10
C H A P T E R 11
C H A P T E R 12
C H A P T E R 13
C H A P T E R 14
C H A P T E R 15
C H A P T E R 16
C H A P T E R 17
C H A P T E R 18
C H A P T E R 19
C H A P T E R 20
C H A P T E R 21
C H A P T E R 22
C H A P T E R 23
C H A P T E R 24
C H A P T E R 25
C H A P T E R 26
C H A P T E R 27
C H A P T E R 28
C H A P T E R 29
C H A P T E R 30
C H A P T E R 31
C H A P T E R 32
C H A P T E R 33
C H A P T E R 34
C H A P T E R 35
C H A P T E R 36
C H A P T E R 37
C H A P T E R 38
C H A P T E R 39
C H A P T E R 40
C H A P T E R 41
C H A P T E R 42
C H A P T E R 43
C H A P T E R 44
C H A P T E R 45
C H A P T E R 46
C H A P T E R 47
C H A P T E R 48
C H A P T E R 49
C H A P T E R 50
C H A P T E R 51
C H A P T E R 52
C H A P T E R 53
C H A P T E R 54
C H A P T E R 55
C H A P T E R 56
C H A P T E R 57
C H A P T E R 58
C H A P T E R 59
C H A P T E R 60
C H A P T E R 61
C H A P T E R 62
C H A P T E R 63
C H A P T E R 64
C H A P T E R 65
C H A P T E R 67
C H A P T E R 68
C H A P T E R 69
C H A P T E R 70
C H A P T E R 71

C H A P T E R 66

2.5K 97 198
Od Blxrrii

"Y/n dear how are you! I saw the live of you on tour and..." Y/n kept a blank face as their mother went on and on about what seemed like nothing.

"Of course, I do think you could've done much better-" The statement made blood boil inside of Y/n, their expression still unchanging. Though it would be clear to anyone that their were filled with anger. Their eyes said it all.

"Why would you lie to Nathaniel and say that I had a panic attack?" The line went quiet, so quiet Y/n could've thought that their mother hung up.

"Y/n, I think you're a great singer, and your accomplishments are great-"

"But what? You think I'm not cut out for it?" They interrupted, impatience spilling out through their voice.

"I think it would be a great side job, but Y/n why don't you become serious for once and think about the people around you."

That's all it took to push Y/n off the edge.

"Think about the people around me?! Are you fucking kidding me! Thinking about the people around you isn't doing something that hurts their career and their happiness!" They paced around the room, forgetting about the three boys that were in the living room waiting for them.

"Toby get away, Y/n deserves their privacy." Masky said, who also stood next to the door.

"Shut the fuck up, you're doing it too." He whispered back, scowling slightly.

"Yeah because unlike you I need to actually report back to Slender." Toby only rolled his eyes, going back to listening.

"Mom, What the hell could you possibly want from me? I'm successful, happy, and independent. What is this vision of me that you have that you want me to so badly achieve?" Y/n could feel themselves break from the inside. the cracks that they had tried so desperately to keep hidden. It was finally starting to show. And soon enough, the cracks will spread through and collapse, something Y/n was scared for to happen.

"Stop being so selfish! You know how embarrassing it is for me to tell your aunts and uncles about you singing? You know how embarrassing it is to find out from your aunts and uncles about some rumor that I have no clue is true or not?!"

"Right because it's always about you right? It's always me working my ass off for you to be happy! And yet you never are mom. You've never been proud of me. You never fucking cared! You just use my money. That's all, isn't it?!" Y/n was now sitting in a corner of the room , crying and rocking back and forth. Their mother hadn't said anything, and by their tone, probably couldn't care less of Y/n's mental state at the moment.

"So tell me, mother," They tried to calm themselves down to the best of their abilities, though it didn't matter. At this rate Y/n could have been dying in front of their mother and she wouldn't give two shits.

"Did you ever even love me?"

The line was dead silent as Y/n waited for any form of answer. It was like waiting for your hospital results, except at least at the hospital they could be understanding.

"Y/n, don't be ridiculous-" The singer choked out a dry laugh, running a hand through their hair.

"Right, I'm the ridiculous one. Don't fucking call me again _____. I really tried to care for you, but I can't care for someone who doesn't even care for me. I'll be changing all my bank information. And so help me you come to my house I'll call the police on you." A smile formed on their lips. For once, they felt free of everything. Like nothing was holding them back. That they could finally breathe.

"Y/n don't you-"

"Have fun telling the Aunts and Uncles about this, I'm sure they'll love it." And with that, Y/n hung the phone up, then immediately blocking the number and deleting the contact. They did the same with the rest of their family, in case any of them tried to get in contact with them anytime soon. Not like they checked up on them much anyways. It was usually to ask for money when and if they did.

They quickly got up, grabbing their wallet and exiting the room. Y/n was immediately met with the three proxies looking around awkwardly.

"You know I'm not stupid, right? I'm sure you heard that huge argument I just had with my mo-" Y/n abruptly stopped speaking, realizing that it was probably wrong to call her 'mom' anymore.

"Slay Y/n, cut off the toxicity in your life!" Toby said, causing Y/n to roll their eyes and look at him. Masky pinched the bridge of his nose, obviously tired of Toby's antics.

"Thanks Toby, appreciate the enthusiasm."

~

"...And a Happy Meal." Y/n finished off the order, pulling their phone out to pay with the credit card app on their phone. Toby, Hoodie, and Masky all sat in a booth, the two older men listening to Toby as he rants about the toy he wanted in his happy meal.

Y/n sat down next to Brian, leaning their head on his arm, eyes dropping. It was very late at night, so late they were planning on skipping dinner if it weren't for Toby being so excited to go.

"So, Y/n..." Masky spoked up, causing the singer to turn their gaze over to him, eyebrows slightly furrowing.

"Since you've cut your family off... does that mean you're going to join Slenders side?" He asked, bouncing his leg underneath the table. Hoodie fixed his posture, glaring at Tim.

"Tim what the fuck it's too soon-"

"Nah, it's fine." Y/n said, cutting Brian off. He looked at them, seeing if there was any sign of them being uncomfortable, only relaxing when he couldn't find any.

"As for your question, probably? I mean, I don't really have a reason to care anymore, but at the same time it's not like my mo- she deserves death." Tim hummed, sort of seeing where they were coming from.

"Here's your order!" Someone came and dropped the food they ordered on the table, Toby eagerly opening his happy meal box. He dug inside to find the toy he got, and the other three watched him, slightly amused.

"YES I GOT RAINBOW-DASH!! SHE WAS MY FAVORITE!!" Toby exclaimed so loud the other side of the building probably heard him. Tim pinched the bridge of his nose, Toby prodding the toy Pegasus around the table and making 'whoosh' noises.

"Y/n." The singer averted their eyes and turned to Brian, who was looking down at them. They raised their eyebrows, non vocally asking "yes, what do you need?"

"You did the right thing."

5 words. That's all that it was. 5 words that left his mouth so easily. So simply, as if it were nothing. As if those words wouldn't make Y/n crumble right before his eyes. Like they were said to everyone on a regular basis.

Y/n felt tears well in their eyes, blinking rapidly so they didn't spill down their face.

"I- uh thank-thank you." They managed to stutter out. Brian smiled and kissed their forehead, then grabbed the cup of coffee he had ordered and took a sip from that.

"TIM GIVE IT BACK-" The duo looked across the table to see Tim with rainbow dash in hand, holding it away from Toby.

"No."

A couple minutes passed with Toby whining, but he ended up eating his food in the end. After the meal, Tim gave the toy back, though Toby had became tired and didn't play with the toy as loudly, instead just holding onto it.

When they got back to the bus, Toby immediately fell asleep on the couch, causing Tim to grumble and drag him into one of the beds.

"You know Tim, you're a lot like a dad." Tim scrunched you his face, lighting a cigarette.

"What makes you say that?" Brian asked, a slight laugh in his tone.

"You're kidding right? You mean that you don't see him acting like some sort of dad at all?" The duo shook their heads, causing Y/n to sigh.

"Clueless, absolutely clueless." They muttered, laying down in bed and throwing the covers over themselves. But of course, just when they were starting to get comfortable, the covers were lifted. A shiver ran down Y/n's spine, though was quickly met with a new warmth. One that was directly in contact with their back.

"Brian?" They said, looking to see his face buried into the crook of their neck. Brian only hummed, wrapping his arms around their waist.

"Ew, go to your bed you-"

"No. I want to be there if something happens to you." He said, voice muffled. Y/n huffed out a chuckle.

"Oh really? And what could happen-"

"Stroke, nightmare, heart attack, seizure, sleep paralysis, falling off the bed-"

"Okay okay, I get it." They whispered shouted. Brian smiled into their neck, pulling their body closer to his. Y/n brushed their thumb over his knuckles, feeling the rough skin underneath their touch.

"Goodnight Y/n."

"Night Brian."

~

Back again.

This stupid place that had grown to be too familiar to Y/n.

But hopefully this time would be the last.

"Y/n."

"Slender."

"Before it is time for you to make your decision, let me show you something."

Y/n didn't respond, silently complying. In a blink of an eye, they were in a new setting. A forest, thought still and unmoving.

"This forest holds secrets within it that couldn't be uttered. It holds the bodies of many victims. Some innocent, some who deserved much worse then they had earned."

Y/n nodded, stomach churning as they looked around. Scattered around were dead bodies, mutilated, beaten, and unrecognizable. And Y/n knew who did this to them.

"Now, I'm not saying that if you are to join me you'd have to become a mass murderer, but you will have to bring something to the table." He didn't wait for an answer from Y/n, teleporting again so now they were at what looked to be an abandoned hospital.

"Of course, not everyone here kills, some help around. See, we don't all live under this mansion." Y/n was teleported to the front of an old and eerie looking mansion, seemingly in the middle of the previous forest.

"This is just the most well known location. Here lives the more, 'stronger' people. The ones who work hard and that I can assign tasks to that I know they are capable." Y/n nodded, confused why Slender was telling them this.

"Your friends, or rather my proxies, live here."

And then it hit Y/n. They'd have to prove themselves worthy enough to be able to come to this mansion. To hang out with their friends. Because deep inside them they knew that after they accepted themselves as being under Slender man, their relationship with their fellow friends would become quite difficult to navigate.

"We'll speak of this more after the ceremony, when we finally meet in person." They we're back in that same black room from the start of this dream. Y/n felt confusion fill them when they heard the word ceremony.

"But I do warn you Y/n. If you don't prove to be of any benefit to me and this legacy that I've created,"

Y/n gulped, noting the dead silence and stillness of everything.

"I won't hesitate to kill you."

~

In front of them stood two large stands, one with a crossed out circle etched into it, the other with flames. There was a chandelier right above them, and Y/n couldn't help but feel very underdressed. Well, they did feel like that until they looked down to their attire.

It was like a fairytale they read from when they were ten. Y/n wore a (dress/suit) , a pure white color from the top all the way down to the bottom. If they didn't know any better, they would've thought it was their wedding day.

Shortly after they noticed that their friends- no, Slenders proxies, were standing on the side. They weren't moving, looking ahead as if they were robots. In this moment, they weren't Y/n's friends. They were doing a job currently, and it was apparent with their attire as well.

Brian was wearing the pale yellow hoodie and the ski mask Y/n remembered him wearing when they first met. He hadn't worn it in front of them in so long. It was as if he were a completely different person.

Tim was wearing the white mask that he had only just recently started taking off in front of Y/n, and Toby was wearing his goggles and mouth guard.

Yeah, they were definitely doing a job.

As if it were magic, and it probably was, Zalgo and Slender had appeared in their own individual stands. The proxies kneeled down, as if they were saluting Slenderman.

"My Proxies, we are here today to settle this quarrel over the mortal in front of us." The group said nothing, only standing back up.

"So, Y/n, which is it?" Zalgo asked, that same, sly, smile on his face. Y/n took a deep breath, then exhaled.

"I, I choose..."

This was it. The next word would determine their future.

"I choose Slender man."

It was like someone had delivered the worst news possible. And, quite frankly, Y/n wasn't sure if they had actually managed to do that.

"And you're aware what will come of your parents now, correct?" Zalgo asked. It was as if he was holding onto this hope that Y/n would change their mind. But they wouldn't. Y/n wouldn't look back for a second. They wouldn't regret their choice, and they'd live up to Slender's standards.

"Yes, I'm aware."

Zalgo sighed, annoyed at the decision but not saying anything else.

"It's settled then. From now on, Y/n L/n, you will be my responsibility. You will work for me and follow my every order."

Right before their eyes, Y/n's outfit went from the pure white color to bleeding red ink from the bottom up.

"We'll see each other soon, Y/n."

~

Y/n shot up out of bed, trying to breathe but their lungs felt clogged and they couldn't exhale at all.

They clung onto their body in a desperate attempt to try and calm themselves down. Though it proved to be no use, as their situation only worsened. Tears streamed down Y/n's face. Was this how they were going to die? After everything that just happened, it would be this?

"Y/n, you're okay, calm down. You'll be- TOBY I DON'T FUCKING CARE JUST GET THEM A CUP OF..." the interaction between the two seemed to somehow make Y/n feel just slightly better. Or maybe it was Brian rubbing his hand over their back.

As if it were some sort of miracle, Y/n finally exhaled, the breath that was stuck in their throat finally released. Though the crying didn't stop.

Y/n turned around, pressing their face into Brian's chest as an attempt to hide their face. Their hair was disheveled, and their eyes were puffy.

"Hey, you're okay, it'll Get better from here on out."Brian said, his voice hushed.

"Brian, look at their ankle." Tim said, his eyes widened. The taller male furrowed his eyebrows, but made a similar upon looking.

The proxy mark.

. . .

Me rn cus pretty voice is going to end soon:

A lot went down this chapter omg-

Unedited

-Blxrrii

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

14.5K 380 39
Your life was a weird one indeed. After years of drama between your parents, you ran to college, and shortly after that, becoming a college dropout...
8.5K 348 15
November 2018- 1st in maskyxreader (wow) -------- Some notes before we start: Yes I know that Masky is not part of creepypasta but I love creepypasta...
45K 1.1K 33
!!! This book is old. For something not written like a dumb preteen, go read the rewrite! I also update that one, unlike this book! !!! Tuscaloosa, A...
516 29 7
A young, hot, but depressed collage girl who only wishes someone would put her out of her misery accidentally stumbles upon an ongoing murder. She do...