Blue Gangsta (Completed)

Від scorpionmisfit27

Her beauty ravishing but her spirit broken at each turn but that never stop Zenia from moving forward in life... Більше

1. A Place With No Name
2. Someone In The Dark
3. This Is Only The Beginning
4. Slave To The Rhythm
5. You Shot Me Down...
6. Heartless...
7. He Wasn't Man Enough...
8. The Baddest In Town...
9. Let Me Blow Ya Mind
10. Call Out My Name...
11. Wicked Games...
12. Operation: Extermination
13. Stay With Me...
14. If You Love Me...
15. Do You Know...
16. The Girl Is Mine...
17. Dark Bishop
18. Chitty Chitty Bang!!!
19. Dangerously In Love
20. Little Debbie
22. Let The Battles Begin
23. The Square-Off
24. One Down A Few To Go...
25. The Russian Doll
26. Deep-Sleep
27. Debriefed Uneasy....
28. The Showdown Begins
29. The Heralds of Elijah Morris Franklin
30. Serving Justice
31. Awakened
32. Love Found
33. Epilogue

21. The Tables Have Turned...

113 3 0
Від scorpionmisfit27

Michael's Point Of View:

"Uh....No...Please....dont...Mama NO!!!" Her cries awoken me as she had stirred and jump awake. This time when I held her I caress her face and kissed her neck.

"Zenia baby it's going to be okay I am right here." I say to her kissing her lips as she was crying. She held me close as her crying got deeper. I wanted her calm so I thought about the only thing that might do it.

"I don't need no dreams when I'm by your side...Every moment takes me to paradise...Darlin' let me hold you...Warm you in my arms and melt your fears away...Show you all the magic that a perfect love can make...I need you night and day...." I begin to sing to her in a soothing voice as I continue to caress her skin.

"So baby be mine...And girl I'll give you all I got to give...So baby be my girl...And we can share this ecstasy...As long as we believe in love..." I continued on singing and her cries stopped as her hands grabbed my face. She kissed me slow and deep. I smile once we caught our breath. I held her face close looking into her beautiful eyes.

"Michael...I am sorry I woke you up." I kiss her lips to make her stop talking.

"Please Zenia it's okay baby I am concerned about you. Are you alright was it that nightmare again?" I ask her pulling her to my chest as we laid down.

"Hm yeah...I didn't know you could sing baby?" She says as I rubbed her back.

"Eh only for you I never sung for anyone ever. But I didn't know how else to stop you from crying. I wanted you to stop hurting." I confess to her as I kiss her forehead.

"Thank you..." She says as we laid in silence. I begin caressing her trying to soothed her spirit. She laid against my chest listening to my heart that was beating for her as her hand rested next to her face. Our breathing becoming in sync with each other's.

"Do you want to tell me about it? I'll finish my story about you..." I say to her as we look out at the night sky window. Her soft naked skin against mine so intimately. Although she was anxious and sad this felt like a dream for me. I never thought I would have a love like I do with Zenia now.

"It was about the time after I had to go back with my mother. Raymond had just killed my guardian and raped me days before. CPS came and removed me from my classes at school because my mother had reported me as a runaway...." She begun her story and I feel my anger rise at the thought of Raymond hurting my woman.

"You see she had some friend in some high up authority position. Who forged my testimony and I was still placed back with her. The one teacher I had who cared about me was found brutally murdered. It was after she tried to inquire about getting me removed from my mother's care...I know Debra had something to do with that...." She continue on and I sigh. She may have even had more of a fucked up life than me.

"So no one ever dare to care about me like that ever again, that was until Keisha, Gabi and I thought William did too but I was wrong about him....Anyway one day my mother was looking for a fix. She don't care about anything other than her cocaine...Which is why I hate drugs and people who do them..." Zenia says and I kiss her shoulder.

"I do too baby I may sell it but I would never take it...Drug addicts are sloppy and desperate." I say agreeing with her feelings.

"Yeah well she needed some and we didn't have any money. I made the mistake of telling her I'll get a part-time job. Even though I hated how she was, that was still my mother you know? I was trying my best to make it work. Well she thought of a better idea of how to make it work. She dragged me outside to the alley near our buildings. Then one by one she peddle for men to come and do whatever they wanted to me." Zenia shivered and I held her tighter.

"At first no one would listen then one man came and he wanted me to suck his dick. I was only a teenager at the time. I never really even had a say so in my body. I begged her to not make me do this. She slapped me hard and then she let that man force himself down my throat. It burn and I choked he was upset and didn't pay my mother because I couldn't get him off right." She confesses to me and I was pissed they all must die.

"So she took me to Raymond and he paid her to rape me again. She got her fixed and I lived my worst nightmare all over again. After that night I ran away from her for good. William offered to protect me and he did for some time. She try to come get me but he threaten her good. And she never did try again until now." She says taking deep breaths.

"Zenia no one is ever going to hurt you ever again." I promise her kissing her forehead.

"Thanks baby but you know to get over it I reclaimed my body in my own way. I had to take sex on my own terms or else I would be recluse and not want to be touched at all...." She admits which explains why she never fully submit to me.

"Thats one way to deal with it I am glad you found a way. Baby I promise you everyone who have hurt you will pay by my hand." I say to her kissing her again.

"Hm so finish your story Michael..." She reminds me and I smile.

"Alright well that night at the party Georgina was mad because I told her I wasn't going to run away with her and leave my brother behind. She wanted me to leave him to the Raymond and Justus Walker feud alone. I would never do that...So I started to feel in that moment she was not the girl I thought I fell in love with." I tell her as she listened against my chest.

"Well that next day I got setup by her, Raymond and Justus. They killed that young boy who followed William his ne was Freddie I believe. Just recently we found out that William was suppose to bring that boy to be killed. He was the one to tell me about his friend stealing. Honestly I would of never known Daeshawn was stealing as I was consumed in deep depression..." I admit to her as I caress her arms.

"I knew that lying bastard did that a fucking waste of space...I'm sorry baby keep telling me what happened..." She says upset and I know I am going to have to tell her I killed William soon.

"Well before the trial I wanted to killed Georgina for her deep betrayal. But Prince knew he was going to go to jail. He was the one pushing me to run and leave him there after he got shot in the leg by Raymond. The same gun used to kill Freddie he shot my brother and left the gun there so we can get pinched...Prince knew if I went after Georgina or any of them on my own while we still was unsure of the snake amongst us I would be killed...He said he can handle jail what he couldn't handle was if something were to happen to me..." I say thinking back to that time.

"So we went to trial and it was looking like I would be charged next with Prince as an accomplice. That was until you took the stand and you vouched for me. You lied on the stand Zenia and I didn't know if it was for my benefit or something else..." I say to her and she sighed.

"William told me that I had to tell them that he was with me all day. That it was only him because if I would than you will be gone and he can be the new kingpin of Brooklyn...But I knew than we would have more problems and I didn't want him to get too high and mighty and leave me to my own nightmare that was Raymond Brown...So in order to keep him in his position you had to stay out of jail. If they didn't have evidence on Prince I would of lied for him too....call it me being selfish but I was anxious and only thinking of myself to be honest sorry..." She says and I smile.

"Don't be sorry baby your selfish act saved my ass and that made me intrigued by you. Although William told me he put you up to it. I needed to know more about you I don't know that day on the stand made me obsessed over you when I wasn't near you. So after the trial I started to follow you and watch you. I kept William close just so I could be closer to you. Georgina went back to Raymond of course but because of her I couldn't trust women..." I admitted to her.

"I thought all women wanted us men to hurt and take everything we worked for. But then I would watch you and you seemed different. You took everything William did to you and try to make it work. I never knew until now why that was I honestly thought you was a fool-"

"I was..." She interrupted me but I kissed her forehead.

"No baby girl you're not you have a heart which is rare and a hard thing to have in our environment..." I caress her face pulling her up to my face to kiss me.

"Hm so you had Hank watching me after the trial?" She asked me.

"Well a week after Prince was incarcerated he called me and told me he wanted me to keep an eye on you and keep you safe..." I didn't know why then but now I am guessing Xavier had something to do with that.

"Well I do take my jobs seriously but the more I got to watch you the more I liked you. Watching you dance in your kitchen to old school classics while you cook. Or when you help local kids on the street get their ball. They way you take care of customers even when they don't deserve it. Watching you eat breakfast, lunch and dinner. Watching you argue with William and fight for him to be faithful to you. Watching you disappear in your room with him only to return by yourself five minutes later. I watched the way you smile when out with your friends its a beautiful sight. When you are deep in thought about something. But I also hated that I was starting to like you too with each passing moment..." I confessed.

"I still felt like there was a side of you I would never experience because once a man is in front of you than you will shift like Georgina did..." I tell her remembering how I use to smile and watch her for hours.

"No baby that's was a brand hoe, one who is turned on by retail nothing else all women aren't like that..." She says laughing.

"You're right baby but when I was in front of you, I always wondered why I made you nervous. I was eagered to see the side of you that I was watching but it's like she disappeared when I was in front of you. It didn't convince me much until later when you started to cook and clean in this house..." I state in a questioning tone.

"Because you are bad to the bone Michael Jackson kingpin of Brooklyn. I knew that you were and still are a dangerous man that scared me because I also know Raymond is a dangerous man as well..." She admitted and it made sense.

"Oh Zenia I would never hurt you like that, even before now yeah I would be a asshole but to violate you like he did I can't...I was a bit mad at myself that I kissed your neck the night I took you. I just was so curious about you since I been watching you. I lost control for a minute. But baby I maybe dangerous but just like you I have a heart and although it was frozen for a minute. You help me rediscover it and now only you will ever get to see it." I say to her as she smiles at me.

"I know I like your heart its pure and cute. It's a treasure of mine like my own little secret and it makes me smile every time I am with you..." I try to hide the smile she gave me. Got me out here corny and cheesy for her but I don't mind.

"Well let me continue and please don't be mad at this next part. But Prince wanted to test his theory about William which he didn't share with me until he got home. He told me to give him more responsibility and let him handle a big drug deal and see what happens, so I did. After about a week when I asked him about his progressed he lied to me and said he got robbed by Raymond and had to let the product go to save his life." I tell her knowing this is leading us to where we are.

"I knew he was lying because I been watching you two. I been watching you since the trial and I started watching him after I gave him the job. Never once was he robbed or pinched up. So I knew he had my drugs but I didn't know where. So I held my gun to his head and told him he either gave me my fucking drugs or I take his fucking life...He then tells me that he will get my drugs but as a trust incentive to me, I can take you as collateral..." I tell her and she sits up from my chest.

"So he sold me to you for his fucking life?" She asked me and I knew how this was going to make her feel.

"Yeah at first I didn't want to take the deal but my brother was on the phone during this time and he gave him the ultimatum. He can either get my drugs back while I had you working to pay it back or He can leave you to work it off and disappear he was not suppose to contact you and once you worked it off. I was to give you that money so you can disappear if you wanted..." I say to her and she holds her head in her hands.

"Zenia baby I-"

"That is so fucked up three men sitting around determining my fate....wow this is some bullshit..." She turns away from me and I know she is pissed.

"Zenia baby I am sorry I didn't know what happened to you before and I hated myself after I found out. That's why I left you for those 24 hours. I needed to think about what I did to you. I made you into a monster and brought you close to your living nightmare. I was ashamed and angry that at the end of the day you would hate me and I would lose out on the one thing I always wanted and will never get to have..." I sigh before I kissed her shoulder and lay flat back down.

"Michael?" Her voice was sweet to hear.

"Yes baby..."

"I didn't hate you and I still don't I just didn't understand why you hated me when I knew a little part of you had to like me. When I shot Benjamin and wore that outfit straight outta the matrix by the way. I saw how you looked at me you was gawking at me." She turns back around to face me and I turn to face her.

"You looked sexy and you are a badass woman. I wanted to fuck you right then and there Zenia. I did get pissed though when I heard you flirting with that Italian fat motherfucker and even when I had you go out with that Russian fucker... I couldn't help it I watched you out with him and I knew something was up. I saw how you was deep in thought with him...He still wants you Zenia and he can't have you...He's trying to take you away from me..." The thought was pissing me off.

"He never will either baby I am all yours from here on out till death do us part right?" She says caress my face and I kiss her.

"Even in death baby girl you are mine..." I kissed her deeply this time pulling her close I will not let anyone hurt my baby girl ever again or they will die at my hand with no hesitation. I will burn this whole city to the ground for her. She didn't deserve the hell she went through and never again will she have to go through it again...That I promise on my life....

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Detective Grant's Point Of View:

"Grant are you in position?" Luis asked me as I sat two blocks away from the residence on Orchard Street.

"Yeah Luis she can make that call now." I tell him over the burner cell I bought for him and I. Running this rogue investigation we had to keep it between us.

Justus Walker is deemed untouchable in this city as his case always goes federal then dropped. Raymond Brown his tag along gets the same treatment. Now the first time Prince Nelson's case goes federal he gets time with the same amount of evidence like Justus or Raymond. It didn't add up and I thought to give what Maria told me a double check.

"Alright she made the call people, patrol car five move in." Luis says as the patrol car knocks on the apartment door. There was no answer so they bust open the door and then they radio in a call.

"Back-up needed at 567 Orchard Street....Shots have been fired!!" They say as we hear the gunshots. Soon the whole rogue team we assembled quickly subdued the weak security that he had.

"You won't get away with this Justus owns the cops!!" One of the security guards say.

"Shut his ass up!" I ordered as I walked through the apartment. I counted twenty five girls some look to be as young as sixteen. They all spoke different languages and only three knew english. Amongst the women were drugs I found kilos of cocaine and pills.

They had the names Midazolam and Precedex on the vials. There was also IV's and needles everywhere. The girls all seem lucid and out of it but I knew we couldn't touch none of this without a warrant. So I just took pictures of everything.

"Alright y'all seal it up and take everyone out of here now. Morgan, Donovan, Fletcher and McDaniels you four are going to sit on this property and keep it sealed until I get back with a warrant." Luis says as we move out.

"You know Captain order you to be on leave for a few days but I won't be able to feel right about doing this without you. So I am going to tell him to bring you in on this." Luis says and I nod.

"Yeah but let's go see ADA Robinson first before we let him know I am back on the case...I feel it I am closer to finding the truth now than I ever was." I say to Luis as we drive off. That tip that Maria gave me was the first piece of real evidence I have gotten. I know I am going to have to put her in protective custody pending my investigation. But this time I will get the motherfuckers involved for killing my wife, my daughter and my first partner.....

-A/N: Sorry for the late update I am working on writing and making sure everything is right. So that requires me to do re-reads of my books to regain my ideas back. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter please Vote and Comment what you think and stay tune as we are coming down to the first part of this story to be done. I am splitting the book down in two parts so stay tune....Xoxo, Misfitgang

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

234K 5.3K 86
✔️COMPLETED✔️ MJFA 2019 WINNER 2018 FINALIST #wattys2019 |#1 in MJFanfiction| |#1 in Moonwalker| |#1 in MichaelJackson| ^^ Highest Ranks^^ This isn't...
14K 466 24
Kayla has already been through enough turmoil in her life. She has a beautiful home, a job and she's married but that's just it..Nobody knew what hap...
83.5K 3.7K 53
𝘏𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘸𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘳 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵, 𝘐 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘖𝘧 𝘢 𝘩𝘦...
38.7K 2.3K 64
{ Highest Ranking tags: #2 mjfam #2 TheKingOfPop, #3 alcapone} • Won Best Alternative Universe FanFic in the 2020 MJFA'S BOOK ONE: He pounds his fi...