𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫

By -CEL777

ꗃ 𝐤. 𝐤𝐨𝐳𝐮𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝:𝟎𝟒/𝟎𝟏/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 !𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐦𝐚𝐱𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫! 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐥... More

𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑
⊹ 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

4.5K 171 196
By -CEL777

YOU GET HOME AND IMMEDIATELY GET

ready for bed. Your body was on airplane mode as your mind was racing with so many thoughts. Most of them were about your night stalker, Kenma. Even the name made your body tense with something you were sure of yet. Excitement? Fear? What's the difference.

You unzip the dress and shimmy down to pool at your feet. After putting on a large t-shirt and removing your make up you lay down in bed. Just as your lamp turns off, a shadow appears on your balcony. "What's the point of hiding a face I've already seen?" you mutter and sit up, "It's late." you say more loudly so he could hear.

You had no idea what he was doing with Tooru and why he was trying to save you from whatever they had. You assume it wasn't good and you had yet to think of a logical one.

"I'm sorry if I'm a bit past bedtime, sunshine." he clicks the door open and you fall back onto the bed with a sigh. His feet dragged a little and you heard two grunts when getting closer.

"Are you hurt?" you ask quietly.

"Nothing to worry about." he replies.

You let out a scoff and turn your back on him and close your eyes, bold choice on your part. "I was doing perfectly fine as you can see." you snuggle more into your blanket.

"Turn around so I can see properly."

Your cheeks heated at his tone and you felt as if you were going crazy, even crazier when your thighs squeezed. "Please leave Kenma, I don't feel like being watched over tonight." you stay in the same laying position, fully intending on staying that way until he left.

"You're so cute with your please's." his footsteps get closer and you clutch onto your bedsheets, refusing to look in his direction, "Is there anything you need before I take my leave?" Kenma looks down at you then lets his eyes trail over your body.

"No." you say softly. Your body was beginning to feel hot under the blanket and you wanted nothing more than to get rid of it to let your body cool down. I needed to stop thinking about him giving me pleasure, he's only trying to make me trust him.

Kenma gives a hum and places a hand on your comforter, he technically wasn't touching you but it still made your body feel as if it was on fire. "Just say the words and I'll make your pretty pussy cum for me all over your sheets." he tightens his grip where your hip was and you almost yelped when he grabbed some of you along with the sheets.

"Kenma." you couldn't stop the whimper from leaving your lips. "Leave now, please." you were hanging by a thread.

"Beg me to do something else, sunshine. Something we both want." he whispers as if trying to convince you. You had never had someone want to touch you so bad as this man and that made you curious to see how he would treat your body.

"You won't touch me?"

"No, I won't."

For a minute you consider it but then you remember that he was a stalker. Even if he was very attractive.

You were feeling less hot and more in your head, actively thinking of anything else besides the man pressed against your back. "Leave. I'm tired and you need to get to a hospital."

"So you do care." he begins to walk away and you didn't know why there was tightness in your stomach, a guy like Kenma would never being going to the hospitals. They were too busy and he was more into the unconventional way of doing things. "Good night y/n."

He said your name, which you hadn't given to him but the way he said your name made your thighs squeeze once again. You were thankful that Kenma was turned away from you or you might've died of embarrassment. Your eyes open when the door clicks open and then clicked shut in a second. Kenma had left and you were now in need of a vibrator.

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═

The next night you and Victoria get dinner and drinks after work. "Sex shop! Sex shop!" Victoria chants drunkly down the busy sidewalks. You held her up by her waist and smiling at the judging eyes. She had one too many shots, three too many actually. But she was holding it well.

You had about two shots and your legs were a bit wobbly as well. Thankfully the small shop was close to the restaurant and very little people were inside. Victoria walks in first and you follow, eyes widening at the pink walls and flashing lights in the corner. "Damn." you say and Victoria was already pulling you to a section across the store.

"Do you want a vibrator? Dildo? The rose is good." she points and you were beginning to feel overwhelmed. "I suggest a vibrator, very easy for a first timer." she grabs a box and passes it to you.

"Thank you, mom." you mutter and look down at the black box and open you, the soft silicone was shaped full and long. "This one looks good." you shrug and begin to walk to the front but Victoria grabs your arm to pull you back.

"You can't just get the vibrator, you need to get the costume for that wand." she giggles and now you were staring at laced lingerie that hid nothing on the mannequin displayed. "I suggest red, it's sexy and even if you're wearing it for yourself, it adds more to the fantasy you play in your head." Victoria begins to look for herself.

"Ok." you say and look around, feeling more flustered than ever. In that moment you remember that Kenma could be watching you. He was probably watching you right now and you would probably never know. You do a quick glance around your surroundings and of course there was nothing.

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═

It's been a few days from seeing Kenma. He has not shown himself, not even a shadow at night. You didn't know why that bothered you so much. Walking into your empty bedroom after work, you set your bag down, finally being able to take off the heels that were beginning to hurt your feet.

You connect to your bluetooth and play satellite by harry styles the begin to take off your makeup. The song played softly and after patting your face dry you walk back into your room, lifting your shirt over your body and unzipping your skirt to let the fabric pool at your feet.

You look into your vanity mirror and twirl once, liking the way the back lace looked against your skin. Opening your bedside drawer, you pull out the vibrator that has been on your mind. This would be your first time using it and despite Victoria's words, you were a first timer.

Soft music keeps playing through the speaker and you dim the lights to set the mood. With shaky legs you lay on your bed and hold the toy in your hand. With eyes shut you try to picture a fantasy worth getting you off.

A few seconds in, trees rustle against your window and you jump in horror since you immediately expected to see Kenma when you opened your eyes. But he wasn't there. A sigh leaves your lips and you lay down again, shutting your eyes once more.

Now your thoughts were clouded with Kenma, the way he looks at you, as if you were the center of his world.

"No, I can't think about him." you whisper to yourself but you couldn't not think of him. Your lifts slowly to trail on your stomach, letting yourself think of the man who hasn't left your mind in days.

You thought about what he would've done that night if you would've agreed to him making you come. Imagining the loss of control he would have made your hand drift lower to your panties. Slick ruined your lace underwear so you dragged them down your legs and set them off the bed. Your thumb turned the sex toy on and a soft humming joined the weekends voice in the room.

Gently you trail the head up and down to gather your arousal to use as lube. You think about Kenma again, his hands specifically. You imagined them all over you, touching everything to make sure he left his mark on your body. "Kenma." you whisper, pushing the vibrator and wince at the slight discomfort. It couldn't fit.

"Do you need help?" a voice asks from across the room and you jump in surprise. Kenma walks towards you slowly and you clench your thighs together. "I assume you did since my name passed through those pretty lips."

You look at him from the end of the bed and shake your head, "I don't know what you're talking about." you whisper and try to keep your breathing even.

"Sure you don't." he murmurs, "Now spread your legs, I won't touch you."

Kenma had yet to touch you and always reassured that he wouldn't with a straight face and for some reason, you believed him. With a deep breath you spread your legs slowly in front of him and wonder how much he could see with only a candle on to light the room. 

"Quite a set you got there." Kenma's eyes look over all of you, taking his time to notice the little things he would admire later. His hand reaches for the end of the vibrator and pulls it out of you, "You need to get it more wet."

Your insides are set on fire when Kenma lubes up the toy with his own spit. The humming begins again and your body tenses when the vibrating tip is placed on your clit. Your eyes close in pleasure. Kenma takes the pressure off your clit and when he worked it down to push the tip in, you tensed. "Relax for me baby." he whispers.

Your hands that gripped the sheets out of nervousness loosened and Kenma took that as a sign to push the toy more into you. "Fuck." you whisper out.

Kenma watches the fake dick disappear into your with jealous eyes, if he could kill a vibrator, this would be the one. It wasn't long before the vibrator was fully in you and Kenma's hand was half an inch away from your tempting pussy.

"Feel good?" he keeps it still to let you adjust to the size.

"Mhm." you say breathlessly.

"Do you want me to move it?" he asks, already giving short thrusts into you. A whimper leaves your lips, all you could do was nod. "Want me to fuck you with this? Fucking you as if I was."

He was full on fucking you now, different thrusts that made the pressure in your stomach get heavier. "Kenma, please." you open your eyes to look at the man, seeing his eyes focused on you was almost enough to make you come right there. "Please." you repeat.

"Please what? Is this not hard enough for you?" he slows it down, "I could always give you something bigger." the hint in his words was enough to know what he was insinuating. A shiver rolls through you when he pulls the vibrator our and brings it to his lips to lick your slick off the silicone. Your chest rises quickly at the sight and your thighs were rubbing against each other. 

A groan comes from his throat and you were blushing at his lack of shame. The bulge in Kenma's pants was aching to be relieved but he understood that having sex was a big step so he offered something else. "Or you can let me eat your pretty pussy for dinner."

"It's midnight." you whisper out but he was already walking towards the side of the bed.

"It'll be the meal I end my night on, therefore, dinner. I won't touch you just put your feet up here." he taps the edge of the bed and you do as he says.

Your breath is taken when Kenma drops to his knees between your thighs. His hands stayed by his side but his tongue comes out to give you a long lick between your pussy. A soft moan leaves your lips and he hums in enjoyment before sucking at your clit.

"Oh shit, Kenma." your hips roll onto his mouth to the best of their abilities since you had no leverage. The urge to touch him was almost too much but you weren't ready to do that, even if his tongue was on the most intimate part of you.

Kenma notices your struggle and pulls away an inch to say, "Hold onto my hair and make yourself come." then his mouth is on you once again but it was just teasing licks.

Immediately your hand buries into his soft hair and grind against his mouth. His tongue licked your perfect and a gasp leaves your lips when he pushes in the vibrator in one smooth thrust. "Too much."

"Take it." he whispers, digging the toy deeper into you. "Like the good slut you are." your chest arches off the bed and before you could warn Kenma, you came.

The sight of you coming on his tongue had set him over the edge. To the point that he had also came in his pants. His eyes widen and stands from his position. Your eyes open and you let out small pants to catch your breath. Your mind was already questioning everything that just happened.

You didn't know what this meant but you assumed it couldn't be good. Kenma takes the vibrators out of you and turns it off before handing it to you. "Thanks.." you mutter. You try not to feel hurt when he doesn't say anything and just walk out the door he came through, as if he hadn't given you the best orgasm.

"So weird."

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

573K 19.9K 32
''𝘐 𝘣𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵.'' ── ''...
22.7K 769 32
"𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧, 𝐨𝐫 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞"
120K 6.2K 14
𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐦𝐚 𝐱 𝐅𝐄𝐌 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 EDITING: @dickdeprived
19.1K 567 51
"𝐃𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐒, 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘'𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑. 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐄...