Business Rivals [Completed]

By Wanderlust_68

It's my second Mewgulf fanfic❤ Warning: ⚠️🔞 Mew suppasit, 24 years old. CEO of Suppasit Corporation. Hot, se... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1- His anger
Chapter 2 - Our plan
Chapter 3 - Panda teddy bear
Chapter 4 - Marriage Proposal
Chapter 5 - I Agreed
Chapter 6 - Date
Chapter 7- Date (continuation)
Chapter 8 - Marriage
Chapter 9- Delicious... Food or Body?
Chapter 10 - Asshole
Chapter 11- Together
Chapter 12 - Challenge
Chapter 13- His Moles😳
Chapter 14 - Choco chips
Chapter 15 - Making him Mine🔞
Chapter 16 - I love you
Chapter 18 - Peanut
Chapter 19 - Pregnancy
Chapter 20 - Bitch
Chapter 21- Where is he?!!
Chapter 22 - Tharn Kirigun.
Chapter 23 - My Baby and My peanuts (END)
100K🎉🥳
150K🎉🎊

Chapter 17 - WHAT?!!!!!!

7.6K 291 72
By Wanderlust_68

Thank you for reading🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations 😊

Little Smut ahead 🔞

Let's get in to the story😍🥰

-----------------------------------------------------------

"I love you, Mew. I loved only You in my whole life." Gulf said burying his face on his crook of the neck. 

Mew hugged him back with a huge smile then realisation hit him. 

Mew- "Wait!! You said, you love only me in your whole life. What does it mean?"

Gulf broke the hug and he flustered. 

Mew saw the reddened face of him. 

Mew- "Don't tell me it's not the silly proposal you did when we were kids. You have been serious and loving me since we were kids." He said with widened eyes realising Gulf loved him since they were kids. 

Gulf flustered more. 

Gulf- "Don't flatter yourself. I.. Am.. You are always with me at that time so I am comfortable with you. I.. I thought it's best to marry with each other." He said looking here and there because he could see teasing glints in Mew's eyes. 

Mew- "I didn't know love at that time but I always wanted to be with you. Didn't have any idea why you hated me at that time, I started to annoy you more so you can talk with me atleast to scold me, curse me Or fight with me. There are so many competitors in this field but I choose to compete with you just because I want to be around you. My day becomes dull when you don't scold me, compete with me, curse me Or fight with me. That's why I always started to get on your nerves. It's funny. I didn't realise that I always wanted to be around you. Now think of that, I might be loved you since long ago but didn't realise it, baby." 

Gulf nodded. Mew placed his hands on Gulf's hips, pulling towards him more. 

Mew- "Well, now everything is clear. Tell me where you went yesterday and why are you like that when you came back?"

Gulf eyes widened when he remembered everything. He gulped. He doesn't know how Mew is going to take all this. 

Gulf- "I was frustrated yesterday, sexually. I.. Am.. I went to vinny." His body stiffened when Mew's hold on his hips tightened. 

Mew- "And?" His voice is dark and stern. 

Gulf- "We..we kissed." 

Gulf suddenly holds Mew's shoulder to balance him because of how strongly Mew grips his hips. 

Gulf- "After I.. I left.. We didn't do anything." He said, looking here and there. 

Mew guessed there is something more. 

Mew- "And?" 

Gulf- "I.. Went to a bar. A gay bar."

He gulped seeing how tightly Mew's jaw clenched, veins on his hand and neck popping out. He looked down, not daring to look at him. 

Mew- "And?"

Gulf- "I.. Am.. I met a man. We.. We kissed." That's it. He can see red in Mew's eyes. He can say he is doomed. Mew gritted teeth. 

Mew- "And?" He almost growled. 

Gulf- "That's .. That's it. We didn't do anything. I pushed him and ran out."

Silence. 

Room fell into complete silence. 

Then suddenly Mew stood while picking Gulf in bridal style, walking out of the cabin. 

Gulf- "Mew, Where are you taking me? "

Mew didn't react. He placed him in his car's passenger seat and buckled his belt. He drove away. Gulf didn't ask anything. He is nervous looking at the stoic face of Mew. 

Mew pulled in front of their home. He grabbed Gulf's wrist. 

When they entered their room, Mew slammed him against the wall and crashed his lips on his aggressively. 

Gulf stunned for a second and kissed him back. 

Mew holds his thigh indicating him to hop on his waist and Gulf did it. 

Mew dropped him on the matters and hovered over him. 

Again crashing his lips on his like erasing strangers kisses his wife. 

After breaking the kiss, he discarded his clothes including Gulf's clothes. 

He holds his jaw tightly.

Mew- "Break up with her." His voice is cold. 

Gulf nodded. 

Mew- "And Don't let anyone touch you." He growled. 

Gulf nodded. He is speechless looking at how possessive Mew is. 

Mew- "Because you are mine. MINE ONLY." 

Gulf blushed instantly. Maybe dancing inwardly looking at How Mew claiming him.

Mew took out lubes from the drawer, coating his fingers with lube.

Mew- "You are being a bad boy (enter his one finger inside his hole and scissor him). Bad boys deserve punishment, right?"  He asked again, pushing the second and third finger. 

Gulf nodded while grabbing bed sheets and hissing in pain. 

Mew- "Words baby"  He asked while flawlessly moving his fingers inside him. 

Gulf- "Ye.. Yes. I deserve a punish… Nghhhhhh" There Mew hit the spot. 

Mew aligned his cock to his pinky hole. 

Mew- "Then, be ready to get punishment whole day." 

Gulf- "hHmpppppp" Mew entered him one go. Gulf hissed in pain. It's not much because Mew is already prepared  him. 

It's early in the morning past 8, still they already started their sinful steamy actions. 

Whole room is filled with moans, skin slapping, spanks as punishment and grunts. 

Mew took him again and again God knows how many times, spurting all his seeds in him. Whole day and night, the room door didn't open. Mew punished him very hard, deeply and in a faster way, until Gulf passed out with exhaustion. 

Shameless. Flirt. Teasy. Touchy. 

Gulf has been facing all types of Mew since last week. It's been a week since Mew punished him the hard way. After that Mew becomes totally shameless, extremely flirty, teases him to death and very touchy. He didn't even keep his hands for a second. His hands should be on Gulf always. His friends are fed up with Mew's actions. He didn't let Gulf work peacefully. 

He compelled Gulf to always sleep beside him without clothes, completely naked. So every day or night, they always end up in makeout sessions or blowjobs or handjobs or steamy nights. When Gulf was washing dishes, he always back hugs him, placing open mouth kisses on him while gropping his ass. When they go work in the same car, there is also his one hand steering wheel and other hand on Gulf's inner thighs, caressing it and occasionally rubbing on clothed member. In office *cough* , office sex thrills him more. If no one is cabin, he will start unbutton his clothes and including Gulf's until both end on sofa or desk having sex. If everyone is there, still he will kiss him whenever he wants shamelessly. 

When Mew was doing all these, Gulf would curse him saying 'Asshole' and make an annoying face but in reality, he is enjoying every single second with his hubby. 

Now also when he was discussing final quotations of the project with him but Mew is busy eyefucking him making him blush more. 

Gulf- "Mewwww~~ please concentrate on work." He whined. 

Mew placed his finger on Gulf's chest skin where his shirt button undid and tracing his fingertips sensually. 

Mew- "How? When my beautiful wifey showing his honey skin to me. I have an urge to taste that honey skin." He said, pulling Gulf into his lap, facing towards him and closing the laptop. 

Gulf- "Let's work."

Mew- "Yes, I am working." He said unbuttoning Gulf's other two shirt buttons and placing an open mouth kiss on his neck. 

Gulf- "Asshole I said work."

Mew hummed but continued his mouth work to create art on his wife's honey neck. Gulf grabbed his shoulder when he felt the intensity of kisses increase. Mew slides his hands on Gulf's back until it reaches his peachey ass, he gropped it making Gulf arch his back. Gulf grinds his dick on Mew's clothed dick making him groan, he wanted to take his wife right there. But- 

"What the fuck!!!!?" They heard a female voice cursing. 

When they looked at it, there was Vinny, clasping her mouth in shock with widened eyes. 

They didn't realise when she entered because she didn't knock. When she entered inside, she saw how they both were on each other, kissing and grinding. She is utterly shocked. 

'Fuck!!!' Gulf cursed under his breath. Mew told him to break up with her but he didn't get a chance to talk with her, now she is here witnessing and disturbing their session. 

Gulf stood up from Mew's lap but again Mew pulled him to his lap, making him sit on his lap, back facing him. 

Vinny- "Baby?" She uttered under her breath. 

Mew placed an open mouth kiss on his exposing shoulder looking straight into her eyes, saying 'I won and he is mine' and bites his shoulder earning moan from Gulf. 

Gulf- "Nghhhh~~.. Ahh~"

Vinny's jaw dropped on the floor. 

Anger raised in her knowing she lost both the challenge and Gulf. 

Vinny- "Gulf!!!! What the fuck are you doing?"

Gulf is about to reply but Mew gropped his clothed dick making him bite his lips while shutting his eyes tightly. 

Mew- "Can't you see? He is making out with his hot husband." He smirked. 

Vinny- "Am his girlfriend" 

Mew took back his hand which was on Gulf's clothed dick. 'He didn't break up with her?'  Gulf can see sadness in his eyes. He felt pang in his chest. He took Mew's retreated hand and again placed it on his member and looked at Vinny, he wanted to make clear everything. 

Gulf- "Vinny, I wanted to talk about something important with you. Anyway you are here. Let's finish it. Am breaking up with you." He said straightly, bringing up a smirk on Mew's face. 

Vinny's eyes widened. 

Vinny- "You can't break up with me, Gulf. You love me. You said you will divorce him after two years and marry me."

Gulf- "Vinny, you already know that I don't love you. I was guilty of bringing you into this situation. That's why I promised to spoil you. And I never promised about marriage. You said, you want to be loyal to me. But in reality, are you loyal to me?"

Vinny- "O..of course. Am. Didn't I say, I will change, be loyal to you and wanna get married to you?"

Gulf- "Really? Then that day I left you on the bed, you didn't call anyone to have fun?" He said. Of course he is just guessing based on her character. 

Vinny's eyes widened like a thief caught in a red hand. 

Vinny- "I.. Am… I "

Gulf- "So you did. Am already married vinny. My husband is loyal to me so I am going to be loyal to him because I love him. Let's end this no-love relationship."

She saw the smirking face of Mew, she clenched her fist in anger. 

Vinny- "I will not let this slide easily. You guys are gonna pay for it."   She said, going out and slamming the door forcefully. 

Gulf sighed. Finally, he cleared everything.

He saw his husband's hand unbuckling his pants.

Gulf- "Mew, What are you doing?"

Mew- "You did great, baby. Am rewarding my baby." He said, lifting Gulf's ass by his hips and sliding his pants until his ankles and also undoing his pant belt and releasing his dick. 

He always placed lube in his table drawer. He slips lube on his dick and places a Gulf's hole on his dick. 

Mew- "Ride me, baby."

Gulf compelled. He holds the table edge to support whereas Mew holds his hips, making his hole easily slide on his cock. 

Grunting how deeply his dick goes inside. 

As always, Office sex thrills him. 

After a week

Mew is in a meeting with his board members and Gulf is in his own office. 

Mew's meeting disturbed when he got the call from Win. 

Mew- "Win, Am in meeting."

Win- "Gulf… Gulf… " He heard panic in his voice. 

Mew- "What happened to my baby?" He is already in heels, running towards the door leaving the meeting behind. 

Win- "He is in hospital. Come fast. I will send the address."

Mew drove towards the hospital as fast as he could. 

There he saw his baby sleeping on the bed while Dextrose was running in his IV. 

There he saw all his friends. 

Mew- "What happened?" 

Before anyone could answer, Gulf stirred in sleep and woke up. 

Mew- "Baby.. Baby.. "  He sat beside his wife.

Gulf- "Mew"

Mew- "What happened? Why are you here?"

Win answered him. 

Win- "We all know, the project we are doing gives us a pretty headache. We are stressed out. Gulf is highly stressed out and he works non stop. Might be fatigue or exhaustion. He faint in the office."

As if a cue doctor came inside while holding his health reports.. 

Mew- "Doctor, he is okay right?"

Doctor- "Are you?"

Mew- "Am his husband, Mew Suppasit."

Doctor- "Hello Mr. Suppasit. He is okay. Might be stressed out of something. I will give medicine to him. Make him take it regularly. Other than that, both lives are perfectly alright."

Mew squinted his eyes towards doctors. 

Mew- "Both Lives?"

Doctor- "Yeah. He is 3 weeks pregnant."

"WHAT?!!!" Everyone shouted, including Gulf , making the poor doctor startle. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading and voting🙏

Ta - da… 

It's going to be my first mpreg story. I already planned it before writing this story but I didn't mention it in any tags. Because I wanted to surprise all of you. Few readers asked me about Mpreg, here it is. I hope it will reach your expectations. 

If you have any suggestions/ideas/questions, let me know. 

Feel free to correct me😊

Love you all❤

----Saru

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 11.7K 51
Warning ⚠️🔞.... This is the story between two best friends. Tharn and Type are roomates but something changed after Tharn's confessions. " Don't y...
566K 23.3K 77
Warning ⚠️🔞.... Tharn is a 26 years old billionaire.... He is rich...handsome...intelligent... CEO of the Kirigun industries... Almost owns all of...
290K 15.2K 26
Mew Suppasit is a scary playboy and a senior in high school. Because of his cold and dark eyes, many people are intimidated by him; but nevertheless...
74.6K 4.4K 14
Gulf Kanawut is the son of a rich business man, he is easy-going and likes having fun and going out with his friends from university enjoying a norma...