Kai / 10k fanfic / Znation

Cirr0s17 tarafından

Kai is more of an unusual 17 year old. She was raised by her dad who used to work in military. She is more of... Daha Fazla

~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~44~
~45~
~46~
~47~
~48~
~49~
~50~
~51~
~53~
~54~
~55~
~56~
~57~
AN
~58~
~59~
~60~
~61~
~62~
~63~
~64~
~65~
~66~
~67~
~68~
~69~
~71~
THE END?

~52~

154 2 2
Cirr0s17 tarafından

So for your information this chapter has been changed a bit...

Kai's POV.

I stirred awake in a bedding of a truck. My head was resting in the lap of 10k and he had his fingers tangled in my hair. I cracked open my eye and looked up at him.

"Rise and shine my little Sunshine!" I groaned as I sat up. 10k chuckled and I heard someone snort. I instantly looked up and found out that it was dad. He smiled at me and I returned the gesture.

I looked around only to find out that we were back on the road. The sun was setting so the sky was illuminated in a beautiful orange, yellow and pink hue. I sighed and ran a hand across my face.

Once my hand reached the fresh wound on my face pain struck my face. I slightly winced at the pain and removed my hand.

"Hey does anyone have an eye patch?" I yelled loud enough so that the people in the car could hear me. Murphy stuck his head out one of the windows and made a pretty funny joke.

"What? You want to play pirates now?" He said in a joking way. I chuckled at the joke and made a comment.

"Well I kind of do." I said to him. He didn't say anything just ducked back into the car. I could hear a light conversation emit between them but I couldn't make out what about.

"y'know amore that look you got going on matches you perfectly." Dad said with a small chuckle. I giggled and thanked him. I just sat there and enjoyed the ride.

That was short lived since the car started to slow down....

I stood up and looked over the car roof to look what could be the reason why we were stopping. What I saw was shocking. I ducked back down and 10k eyed me in worry.

"Murphy's pie girl is just standing there." I said to him. He furrowed his eyebrows and decided to check it out himself. While he was doing so dad got more and more confused.

"Pie girl? What is going on?" He asked me. I looked at him and remembered what had happened.

"Oh it's a long story." I said with a chuckle. It just made him more confused. 

Finally the car came to a stop and we all got out of the car. It indeed was Murphy's pie girl. She looked exhausted and what surprised me the most was that she was visibly pregnant. She looked like the baby was about to crawl out any minute.

She eyed each one of us individually and her eyes stopped at me. Her face held guilt and sorrow. She just walked up to me and looked down to my abdomen to take a look at my now healed wound.

"That healed wonderfully. Also why didn't you say that you were a girl? We could've given you better help." She said as she looked me in the face. She was about to say something but once she saw my destroyed face she gasped.

"Was this all because of us?" She asked. By 'us' she meant the women in the camp. I sweetly smiled at her and shook my head a 'no'. She sighed and pulled me into a bear hug. To not be rude I hugged her back.

Once she let go she walked up to the car to see Murphy. He was the only one who didn't get out of the car. I decided to let them have a nice conversation so I walked a small distance away from the car. I pulled up my sniper and looked through the scope. I waned to practice since I'm half blind now.

"Practicing are we?" I head 10k's voice from behind me. I turned my head to make sure it's him. He smiled a smile and walked up to me to stand directly next to me.

I adverted my  gaze back to my scope and aimed. There was a sign that I was aiming at. I finally shot and listened as a nice 'cling' came from the sign. I smiled at the sound and looked at 10k. He looked at me and smiled.

"Not bad, not bad. Now try to shoot the space between the letters." He said. I accepted the challenge and aimed again. I took a deep breath and shot. I heard the sound of the bullet hitting the sign again. This time I missed.

Suddenly I felt someone watching me. I ignored the feeling and lowered my gun with a sigh.

"Close. Try again." 10k said. I once again pulled my gun up to my eye level and aimed. I took a deep breath and let my index finger pull the trigger. I listened for the familiar sound of metal hitting metal once again. This time I managed to hit the space between the letters.

"I did it! Did you see that 10k?" I yelled as I punched the air in celebration. A huge smile appeared on his face. I pulled him into a huge hug and he hugged me back. I giggled as I lightly pulled away from him. Before he could let go I kissed him.

Once I pulled away he let go off me and we both walked back to the car hand in hand. I had a smile on my face since I felt so proud. Once we reached the car the team were already looking at us.

"Why so happy Hawkeye?" Warren asked me. A smile tinted her lips.

"Turns out I can still shoot. Still a little practice but I still can!" I beamed and she just chuckled. Everyone went back to what they were doing and I noticed that Murphy's pie girl was just sitting alone. I decided to keep her company.

I walked up to her and sat next to her.

"How far are you?" I asked her. She looked at me with a confused expression.

"Oh...a couple weeks. I know it's weird." She said the last part of the sentence with sadness.

"Well knowing that Murphy is the father anything could be possible." I said to her with a small chuckle. She softened and even allowed a little giggle.

"I want to apologize for what my sisters did that day." Serena said as she motioned at my wound. I smiled a sweet smile at her.

"It healed amazingly. Had some issues on the way but still it wouldn't have happened without you and your sisters. They did a damn good job stitching me up." I said to her as I placed a hand on her shoulder to reassure her that it's no big deal.

"Well I understand why you didn't tell us that you were a girl. There can never be enough safety in this apocalypse." She said as she pulled me into another bone crushing hug. This time I couldn't hug her back or push away because she had my arms pinned down to my sides.

As we hugged she noticed the two blades on my back. She pulled away and without letting me go she spun me around to take a closer look. I giggled at the woman's curiousness and allowed her to check them out.

"Can I take one?" She asked me. I turned my head to see her. Her face was focused on the two katanas and her expressions were full of interest. I reached my hand to my back and unstrapped both katanas from the holster. Now I had only leather straps without the weapons strapped around my back.

I turned around and handed her both blades. She ran her palm along the design on the black katana. She was in complete awe. I smiled at that and allowed her to keep examining them. Once she was done examining the first one she took the other and started examining it.

"Are they a set or something?" She asked me. I simply nodded and allowed her to keep looking at it.

"May I see the blade?" She spoke once again. I just smiled at her and thought about it.

"Be my guest." I said and bowed in a courtesy manner that people in the 18th century did when asking a woman for a dance. She chuckled once more and carefully revealed the blade. She pulled it out half way and twisted it in the sun light. The black blade reflecting the sun light in different angles. Her jaw hung open from the beauty of such a gruesome tool.

Once she was done examining both blades she handed them back to me and watched as I latched them back to their place on my back. I noticed that she was about to say something but she couldn't because a wave of sickness washed over her. She jumped up from her seat and ran. She didn't make it far when she hunched over and let her stomach fluid exit her body.

The only one who seemed to want to help the woman was Addy. I couldn't blame her but I got that weird vibe off the woman. I didn't want to be rude to her especially when she was pregnant. That's why I kept being nice to her.

"Making new friends now eh?" Dad's voice pulled me out of my thoughts. I looked at him and just chuckled.

"As much as I'd like to trust the woman, something about her seems off." I explained to him. He furrowed his brows and didn't say anything else.

"Alright fellas I'm catching a few z's." I said to the team in a slightly raised voice. Everyone's head snapped my way and then I realized that that was not a good thing to say.

"I mean sleep. Jeez!" I said as I jumped in the back of the truck and laid down.

Another chapter out there. Updates are becoming less frequent but I've been a bit busy. However I am not abandoning this book since we've gotten this far.

-Kat:)

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

7.9K 111 12
I dont know man I'm just gonna write whatever comes to my head and try and follow the plotline on the movie. Sorry for any grammar issues in advance...
7.3K 149 22
Hi Im y/n and I'm doc's daughter... I am 17 years old and I love to Kill Zombies.I was 14 when everything went to shit. I got to Dad's work placed an...
301K 6K 141
After surviving three years into the apocalypse Bailey Hawthorne strongly believes she has the new world figured out. She's got her best friend Addy...
26.4K 1.4K 13
Mitch Reid happened to be enjoying life. She had almost finished her senior year with passing grades, she had a job with a steady income, she had a g...