Ours (Nijisanji EN + Shoto Fa...

By Shion_Wei20

A short romance story between two best friends Uki and Shoto who had a massive crush on the two famous brothe... More

TAKE A BREAK!

Ours

3.7K 94 33
By Shion_Wei20

A/N. Just a short romance and drama, i just want to feel happy.

A/N. Please take note that i'm not good at happy endings which means this might not be a good story huhuhu

Enjoy!

.

.

.

Chattering noise down the hallways always reminds Uki of a certain person, it became a habit that when the hallways are in chaos means those two are present.

"It's loud out there, want to head out before people rush out?" Shoto asks as Uki nodded.

"Yeah, although i want to see them, i don't want to get trampled on" Uki said standing up following Shoto and started walking down the hallways.

"Same, i rather look at him from afar than get crushed from their fans" Shoto snorted as Uki chuckled.

"I'm famished, we need to eat a lot since we have work after" Uki said as Shoto agrees.

"What should we eat?" Shoto asks as he looks around the hallways abd saw girls and guys fawning something from afar behind them.

"I don't know, what do they have in the cafeteria?" Uki asks wondering.

"I think they have curry there" Shoto said as Uki nodded

"That'll work" Uki said as they turn around the corner.

The noises got louder and when they went down the stairs, they saw the Lam brothers surrounded by their fans.

It's only for a second but Uki and Fulgur's eyes met before Uki turns his head away, face red flushed.

"Happy now?" Shoto asks as Uki nodded.

"I could die" Uki mumbled as Shoto chuckled before glancing behind them and his eyes met Vox's.

He turn his head away immediately as Uki stare at him and chuckled.

"Happy?" Uki teased with a grin.

"Shut up" Shoto stated his face red as a tomato.

"Tsun~"

.

.

.

Wiping the tables, Shoto picks up the cups and the glass and brought it in the kitchen. He then headed into the Bar where Uki is bartending.

"Hey, how are you holding up?" Shoto asks as he sat on the stool.

"Good, i didn't expect to have lot's of customers today" Uki said while mixing some drinks.

"Yeah, it's really packed tonight" Shoto said as he looks around the place when his eyes landed on certain duo on the far left corner.

"Oh my god" Shoto said as Uki looks confused.

"What? Why are you calling out god?" Uki asks.

Shoto pointed somewhere as Uki followed where he is pointing out and his eyes widened in pain as he saw Fulgur dancing with a girl in the dance floor.

His heart ached ta the sight, he wanted to cry but held it in. Shoto who saw the same scene felt bad for his best friend.

"Hey, don't get too emotional. He might just be dancing around for fun, at least their not kissing" Shoto said in a gritted tone as he watches Vox makes out with a guy on the corner.

"We fell in love with some bastards" Uki said as Shoto nodded.

"Yeah but then again we're a bitch, so who's to say" Shoto retorted as Uki laughed feeling a bit better and lighter.

"Oh yeah, before i forget. There will be a Nijisanji performance in two weeks to celebrate the Nijisanji University Anniversary" Uki started as he washed the glass he used earlier.

"Oh? What about it?" Shoto asks as he stood up picking the tray ready to head out again.

"I was asked to perform, so i might take a leave that night" Uki said as Shoto's eyes widened.

"Woah! Really? I'm so happy for you!" Shoto exclaimed as Uki chuckled.

"I was planning to use that to confess but now.. i guess i'll just sing whatever" Uki said as Shoto pinch him and he yelped in pain.

"That's a once in a lifetime opportunity, go prepare for it abd sin  what you want, i'll be there to support you!" Shoto said giving him a thumbs up as Uki felt touched.

"Awww thanks" Uki said as Shoto grinned.

"I'll be back, gotta get those empty glasses" Shoto said as Uki nodded and winked.

Shoto then moved around getting all the empty glasses on the tables when he finally went to the place he didn't want to go to.

"You're nasty, Voxxy" Fulgur said and laughed.

"What can i do? He wanted it" Vox defended but chuckled.

Fulgur kept laughing until he choked when his eyes landed on Shoto who was walking towards them, he made some movement to stop Vox but Vox only looks at him confused.

"What are you doing?" Vox asks with his head tilt into the side.

"Excuse me" Shoto said coldly as Vox jumped in surprise, eyes wide and mouth hanging open.

Shoto gently but urgently grabbed the empty glasses and bottles on the table before leaving without giving them a glance.

"What the-" Vox started as Fulgur slapped his own head.

"I was telling you to stop" Fulgur said but Vox glared at him.

"You could just have told me, you don't need to make those weird poses" Vox grumbled as Fulgur sighed then his eyes widened in fear as he starts to look around the place.

"What are you doing?" Vox asks confused.

"If Shoto is here then Uki could be-" Fulgur started but stopped when he caught the sight of Uki in the bartender area.

Vox lift a brow when Fulgur didn't finish his sentence, he then followed his libe of sight.

"Ahh" Vox said in realization.

"I hope he didn't see me dancing with someone earlier" Fulgur said sadly.

"Well.. the cold tone Shoto used earlier confirms that they did" Vox said and sighed as he remembers what he did.

"Damn, our chance with them are getting slimmer" Fulgur said in defeat.

"You might still have a chance but after what i did, i don't think i had any left" Vox said as he slump down the sofa.

They both sighed and spend the night drinking away, ignoring all the flirting and just staring at Uki and Shoto working.

.

.

.

"Are you sure about this?" Uki asks as Shoto nodded.

"Yeah, i mean what could go wrong?" Shoto asks as Uki stared at him.

"You're gonna sing the exact same song he sang and you're telling me what could go wrong?" Uki retorted sarcastically.

"So what? It's not like he'll agree anyway, he's a flirty bastard so he wont notice me" Shot grumbled still feeling bitter about the thing he saw earlier.

"Fine, if you cry i'll be here" Uki said and smile as Shoto glares at him.

"I think you'll cry before i do" Shoto retorted back as Uki rolled his eyes.

"Such a friend you are" Uki stated.

"You love me anyways" Shoto said with a grin as Uki chuckled.

"Go up there!" Uki exclaimed as Shoto nodded and dash in the stage.

"Hello everyone! We have a special performance tonight!" Yugo the DJ of the bar announced.

"Hello everyone, tonight i will be singing and i'm dedicating this song to a bastard who is special in my heart" Shoto announced as Uki snickered.

He sat on the chair and hoisted the guitar in his lap and then started strum 'Fly me to the moon'. Shoto look around and found Vox staring at him.

"Fly me to the moon, and let me play among the stars~" Shoto started as he kept his eyes on Vox.

"Let me see what spring is like on jupiter and mars~" He continued as he looks down at the guitar, strumming.

"In other words, hold my hand~" Shoto sang softly as his eyes closed and when he opens it, he stared at Vox seductively.

"In other words, darling, kiss me~" He continued as Vox eyes widened in realization.

"Fill my heart with song and let me sing for ever more~" Shoto continued to sing as Vox walked up to the DJ.

"You are all i long for all i worship and adore~" Shoto sang as his eyes looks around for Vox who had gone missing from the spot.

"In other words, please, be true.. In other words, I love you~" Shoto sang and then hummed through the music.

"Fi-" Shoto started but stopped when someone sang.

"Fill my heart with song and let me sing for ever more~" Vox sang as he walks up to the stage, startling Shoto who almost dropped the guitar.

"You are all i long for, all i worship and adore~" Vox continued as he slowly walk towards Shoto who is still in shock with his mouth wide open.

"In other words, please be true~" Vox sang and stopped in front of shoto, he slowly knelt down as Shoto gasped and continued..

"In another words, I love you..." Vox sang more like stated it as shoto smiled softly at him.

"In another words, I love you..." Shoto ended as Vox caressed his face gently.

"I love you..." Vox confirmed it to Shoto as Shoto blushed.

"D-Don't say it out of the b-blue!" Shoto exclaimed as Vox chuckled and stood up.

"Eek!" Shoto yelped when he felt himself get pulled up.

Vox carried him in his arms as they made their way out of the bar but not before leaving a few words to Fulgur.

"Brother, take my belongings home" Vox said as Fulgur nodded.

"Hey! What the hell?!" Shoto exclaimed still red in the face.

"Shoto!" Uki called out running towards them.

"Uki! I-I... Wha- I- damn it!" Shoto cursed as Vox chuckled.

"Sorry Uki, i'll be borrowing your friend tonight. Fulgur will take you home safely, no worries" Vox said before leaving.

Uki and Fulgur stared awed at the back of Vox as Shoto struggle in his arms.

Uki now felt awkward being alone with Fulgur. He glance at him and found him staring at him, he immediately averted his gaze away.

"I'll go back to work, y-you can go home if you w-want" Uki stammered.

"No, i'll take you home since my brother kind of.. took your friend" Fulgur said sheepishly.

Uki can only nod hos head as he felt his face heating up. Fulgur let him finish his work and waited at the corner watching Uki do his work.

.

.

.

"Thank you boss, see you tomorrow!" Uki said as he waved goodbye.

"No worries! Get home safely!" Nina said, the boss of the bar. He waved goodbye and closed the door.

Turning around, Uki found Fulgur waiting outside ready to walk him home.

"Thank you for waiting" Uki said shyly as Fulgur smiled.

"No worries, ready to go?" Fulgur asks as Uki nodded.

Silently they walk side by side, Uki and Shoto's apartment are near which makes it convenient for both of them.

"Uh.. sorry about.. about Vox.." Fulgur said sheepishly as Uki look at him confused.

"What do you mean?" Uki asks.

"You know.. earlier when he scoop up you friend away" Fulgur said as Uki chuckled.

"That's nothing, Shoto likes it anyway" Uki said as Fulgur look at him surprised.

"What? Does Shoto likes Vox too?" Fulgur asks as Uki nodded.

"Been years i think" Uki said and smiled.

Fulgur was stunned as he stared how Uki smiles, the moonlight brightens his porcelain skin, his pink kissable lips are tempting.

This sent Fulgur on edge, he wanted to touch him, caress his face, how he wanted to just devour his lips and bite it.

"Fulgur? Helloooo" Uki waved his hands as Fulgur snapped out of his trance.

"Oh, sorry. Just thinking of something" Fulgur said turning his head away in embarrassment.

"It's okay, we're here anyways" Uki said pointing at their apartment.

"Oh.." Fulgur said sounding a bit disappointed.

"Thanks for taking me home" Uki said ignoring his tone.

"It's nothing, rest well and good night" Fulgur said as Uki smiled again.

"You too, good night.." Uki said before turning to go inside.

Fulgur watches him go inside but with a clenched fist he made up his mind to take a step forward.

"Uki!" Fulgur called as Uki stopped and turned around confused.

"Yes?" Uki asks as he went back out again.

"Umm.. would you like to go out sometime?" Fulgur ask shyly rubbing the back of his neck which Uki finds cute.

"Sure, i would love to, Fufu-chan~" Uki said sweetly as he gave Fulgur a nickname that made his heart beat like crazy.

Uki turned to leave but not before waving at Fulgur. When Uki is gone Fulgur smiled and jumped excitedly.

"Yes!"

In the window above stood Uki who was in a blushing mess. His heart about to explode with a lot of emotions. He can't help but hope that there's a chance for them, a chance to be with the person he loves.

.

.

.

Two weeks later...

"Hello everyone! Welcome to the Nijisanji Midnight Festival!" Selen announced on the stage.

"Tonight's performing solo-artists are Luca Kaneshiro, Uki Violeta, Ike Eveland, Enna Alouette and Reimu Endou!" Pomu announced as the crowd cheered.

"Finally, Tonight's performing group artist will be NOCTYX, LUXIEM, ETHYRIA, LAZULIGHT and yours truly OBSYDIA!" Selen announced as the crowd went wild.

"No one told me the band are performing!" Vox shouted through out the loud noises.

"Me neither!" Fulgur shouted back as they watched at the back.

"When will Uki sing?!" Shoto asks as Vox arms circled around his waist.

"Uki will sing next after Luca, i'll check on him a bit" Fulgur said as he left the two lovers to find his boyfriend.

The show started and Luca went in and sang his infamous cover 'Mafia'. Fulgur went at the back stage and found Uki pacing nervously holding a mic.

"Uki!" Fulgur called as Uki turn to look at him.

"Babe! God, i'm nervous" Uki said as Fulgur touch his hands and felt it trembling.

Behind them Alban and Yugo are arguing on whose going to control the audios and sounds. Fulgur smiled and grabbed his face, staring deep right into his heterochromatic eyes.

"You can do this babe! You got this! I know how hard you prepared for this! No matter what anyone says you are beautiful, perfect, talented!" Fulgur said as Uki felt his eyes tearing up.

" Remember, i am here. I will always be here, in the past, in the present and in the future. I will support you no matter what, so go up there, grab the mic and show them who Uki Violeta is!" Fulgur said as Uki nodded in confidence, tears roll down his eyes.

"Thank you, Fufu-chan~ I love you!" Uki said as he buried his face in Fulgur's chest.

"I love you too~" Fulgur said and kisses Uki's head while embracing him.

That's when they felt the place turn quiet. Uki and Fulgur let go from the embrace and looks around them confused.

"What happened?" Uki asks as Yugo and Alban pointed to each other.

"It his fault!" Yugo and Alban said simultaneously.

"What?" Uki asks confused as Enna rushed inside.

"Oh my god! A public confession you bitch!" Enna said as Uki stared at her in horror.

"The mic is on?!" Uki exclaimed loudly and that's when he heard his voice in the speaker and the crowds laughing.

"Oh my god~" Uki groaned in embarrassment as Fulgur laughed at the situation.

Fulgur grabbed the mic and as Uki look at him in panic, his eyes asking what-does-he-want-to-do.

"Well, now that it's out of the bag. I'll happily shout it to the whole world!" Fulgur started as Uki's eyes look at him confused.

"I love Uki Violeta! He is mine so every gals and guys out there, fuck off!" Fulgur shouted as Enna and the rest of their teams teased them, other laughed and took a picture while Uki is about to faint.

"You have it there folks! A public confession from the one and only Fulgur Ovid!" Selen announced as the crowd cheered and screamed.

"Our next performer is none other than Fulgur's beloved, Uki Violeta! Singing his debut song 'Deja Vu'!" Pomu announced as the crowd cheered and toon out their purple glow sticks, waving it up.

Fulgur smiled and look at Uki who finally calmed down.

"You can do this! Believe in yourself!" Fulgur said as Uki look at him and smiled.

"I know, thank you Fufu-chan" Uki said grabbing the mic from Fulgur.

Uki step into the stairs but stopped and turn back to Fulgur, he run towards him and gave him a small peck on the lips before saying..

"I love you.."

Uki then ran back as the crowd cheers leaving a stunned Fulgur, standing there.

"You okay?" Sonny asks, walking up to him.

"That's our first kiss! Damn it! Uki you cheater!" Fulgur exclaimed as Sonny looks at him confused.

The song Uki composed started to play in the background. Uki smiled at the crowed, his heart full and bright.

Fulgur smiled softly and gently as he watches Uki sing happily and beautifully under the radiating stars, reminding him when they first met...

"There's a tale a legend told when the night was full of light~"

But that's for another story.

.

.

.

THE END

.

.

.

A/N. I said it was short but that took almost 3k words lol. Anyways, I'll edit some errors in the future! Hope you enjoyed it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.1K 2.6K 5
he just wanted to escape time
2.3M 120K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
26.3K 731 8
Hanahaki Disease- takes place in this story where iwaizumi grows feelings for oikawa but he doesn't mirror the affection back.-
297K 4.8K 15
One shot about volleyball dorks being gay. ??