Sinners Like Us || taekook βœ“

By vkookify

"i can make you moan louder than he ever can, kim taehyung" - in which kim taehyung who's unhappy with his ma... More

𝘴π˜ͺ𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘭π˜ͺ𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘴
π˜› π˜™ 𝘈 𝘐 π˜“ 𝘌 π˜™
P L A Y L I S T
1 : tattoos
2 : moonlight
3 : lipstick stain
5 : kiss me
6 : me or him?
7 : caught red handed
8 : a sinner can only lie
9 : a moment for two
10 : you're dirty
11 : love hurts
12 : hyung
13 : take you to heaven
Road To Hell
14 : by your side
15 : naked
16 : fall out of love
17 : just a filthy hole
18 : will you touch me?
19 : chest play
20 : use your words
21 : go hard
E D I T S ( PT. 1 )
22 : erection
23 : desperate for your love
24 : dirty mouth
25 : i love you
26 : don't make any sound
27 : i can't stop loving you
28 : what are we ?
29 : did i lose you ?
E D I T S ( PT. 2 )
30 : love is stupid
31 : you're mine
32 : till death do us part
33 : bloodlust
34 : hoodie boy
35 : the truth untold
36 : my pretty boy
β™‘

4 : drunk as a skunk

18.6K 1.1K 516
By vkookify

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"so you are an art professor?" jungkook twirled the glass of soju in his fingers, gulping the final portion of the strong drink. taehyung watched him do that, unsure of drinking his own glass since he has a pretty low tolerance for alcohol. he did take a small sip of the liquid a few minutes ago resulting his cheeks to turn slightly red and head get dizzy for a moment while on the other hand, jungkook had drank three glasses already, now on his fourth. no sign of him being drunk, not even his cheeks reddening any sooner and taehyung was awestruck by that little detail.

so he is a good drinker. noted.

"yeah" taehyung replied shortly, looking down at his drink.

right now both of the males were sitting at the same small round table, opposite of each other. jungkook was the one to insist they sit together since they appeared to be the same age and somewhat matched each other's vibe? taehyung wasn't sure of the male's assumption, they were anything but alike in vibes. maybe jungkook just needed a drinking partner so he said whatever, but oh boy taehyung wasn't a good match for that, not at all.

in this busy local korean restaurant filled with unknown faces, some few known ones such as solhyun your typical judgemental homophobic neighbour and old uncles-aunties gossiping the night out– taehyung was relieved someone as unreal and handsome as jungkook decided to save him from the boredom. although taehyung didn't mind being alone and just enjoy his own company, he was still happy the tattooed male showed up as he expected.

taehyung wasn't even sure why he wanted jungkook to attend this mind-numbing event. he didn't have the foggiest notion of the male until now, so how could he act like he has known jeon jungkook since forever? did that even make sense to him? probably no, but after witnessing something so salacious taehyung had lost the ability to think rationally. he had to gain his composure before he becomes a drunken mess and do something he will regret in the morning or late at night when he comes back to his senses.

so currently the brown haired male was diffident about taking any more than what he had of the soju in his hand.

"are you not much of a drinker?" by jungkook's sudden low voice booming, taehyung blinked his eyes and shifted his gaze from the drink in his hand to the male's face. getting flustered when he saw jungkook tilting his head at him with a sweet smile, waiting for a reply.

"u-uh n-no i mean yeah... my alcohol tolerance is pretty weak..."the brown head male gazed down, face getting red with each second passing by.

why is it so embarrassing to tell him that?! he got even more flustered when jungkook let out a small giggle.

"oh i see, not even one glass? to company me? hmm?" taehyung gulped slowly when he raised his head and noticed jungkook looking at him with expectation sparkling in his big doe brown eyes. the colourful lights reflecting on his those pupils.

something about saying no to that face felt illegal and inhumane. and one glass would be fine, no? taehyung can handle that much, can't he?

"one glass would be fine..." he muttered and jungkook smiled widely while clapping his hands together.

"great! let's cheer then?" he raised his glass towards the brown haired lad who hesitated before raising his own glass and clicking it together with jungkook's one.

jungkook gulped the entire glass in a go while taehyung took a small sip of it, gulping the strong liquid down his throat. he cringed at the strange taste but soon liked the taste that lurked on his taste buds afterwards.

it doesn't taste that bad... he clapped his lips together a few times and smiled absently. jungkook watched him and smiled faintly, not his fault; after all kim taehyung has a very attractive smile.

"you like it?" the raven head asked and taehyung nodded, feeling light from the head.

"want some chips?" he extended the bowl of chips towards the brown haired male who gladly took some in the grasp of his fingers before munching on them.

"so, do you live alone?" jungkook asked abruptly making taehyung blink his eyes at him, processing his question for a few seconds as the alcohol was taking control over his head by then and once he understood what the male asked he shyly looked away.

should i tell him i'm married to a man? would he be disgusted? would he lose interest in talking with me? would he leave? i don't want him to leave yet... but his opinion of me doesn't matter, what am i thinking so hard over?

"hello? earth to kim taehyung?" the raven head chuckled when taehyung snapped his head back at the male, appearing to be flustered than before.

"uh... no... i... i'm married...so it's me and my husband"

"husband?" jungkook's face morphed into a stoic, emotionless one curtly leaving taehyung restless. shit! i knew it wasn't a good idea to tell him–

"your husband is lucky" the raven head licked his bottom lip and poked the silver ring on it slowly that made taehyung's eyes trail to those lips and watch him unknowingly.

taehyung found himself licking his own lips and gulp thickly when he saw jungkook's bunny teeth bite on the lower lip. and then his eyes slowly trailed up and the brown head flinched thinly when he found jungkook's eyes fiercely peering into his one, studying him like a predator's unwavering attention that made the brown head blush like crazy and looks away in a blink of an eye.

taehyung did not expect such expressions and responses. his husband is lucky? what did the raven head mean by that?

"h-huh" taehyung stuttered, eyes anywhere but at the raven head who was smirking faintly at his cute reactions.

"i said your husband is lucky"

"h-how?"

"because he got someone out of his league" jungkook rasped, eyes turning droopy as he stared at the flustered male further, something about his tone screamed danger to taehyung but the male was too drawn into the raven head's charms.

"you haven't even seen my husband" the brown haired male snickered, alcohol burning his head as he took another sip of the drink without his knowledge.

"i don't need to" he replied shortly, keeping his eyes on taehyung while he chugged on another glass of soju.

taehyung noticed how jungkook was turning red eventually now. he noticed the raven head's adam's apple bobbing up and down as he swallowed the liquid harshly, he noticed the way his tattooed hand fixed the black hair strands from coming in front of his droopy brown eyes, he noticed the way his chest lifted up and down when he gulped the last bit of the drink, even the hoodie couldn't hide the way his well-built body tensed when he finished the nth glass.

jungkook was getting drunk.

but so was he.

"why? why don't you need to?" taehyung hiccuped as he finished his second glass. he wasn't supposed to drink more than one glass but here he was.

"sushh... stop asking so many questions kim taehyung" jungkook drew out his hand and placed his index finger against the other male's love shaped lips.

taehyung widened his eyes at the sudden skinship but he didn't seem to mind it as he leaned his face against the finger, jungkook smirked ever so subtly by that.

"your lips are soft" the raven head muttered under his breath.

"w-what?" taehyung slurred, his head dizzy and sight eventually becoming blurry.

"i wonder... how would they feel against mine..." jungkook mumbled again.

taehyung not able to hear him clearly frowned and open his mouth before biting on jungkook's finger that was held against his lips.

the raven head flinched a little but didn't withdraw his finger. how could he? at that sheer moment, taehyung with his pink love shaped lips wrapped around his index finger looked like a sight worth capturing. just for him to watch it over and over again, to relive this moment.

after all, he looked effortlessly erotic.

with his puffy cheeks flushed red, ears red, neck red, lips red as hell and eyes moony with the light sparkling in them as he fluttered his long eyelashes at jungkook that got him so excited.

all while their eyes locked on like magnets.

taehyung hardened his teeth biting on the raven head's finger before he finally let go of it, lips slowly sliding off his finger, being connected with a string of saliva afterwards.

jungkook kept his finger in the air, watching that saliva string and imagining explicit scenarios.

how could this kim taehyung turn biting finger so insanely lewd?

"kim taehyung you–" jungkook was nervous by the way taehyung smiled when he uttered his name. but before he could say anything else taehyung's head meets with the table, shaking it and the contents on it.

"did. . . he just pass out?" jungkook pushed the brown bangs off his eyes and observed taehyung sleeping peacefully with his lips puckered.

cute... jungkook thought before a smile crept his lips. let's get you home, but the question is ... whose? his eyes darkened as he stared down at the sleeping male.

━↻━

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 7.6K 45
"So...does that mean you fancy me?" "Oh my fucking lord, shut up you jerk." where two university students move in together and learn to live with the...
456K 29.3K 40
Unknown:Yo! Taehyung:Who is this? Unknown:Your future boyfriend😌 Just Jungkook trying to woo Taehyung who likes anything except Jungkook. They say o...
526K 18K 29
TAEKOOK ff TOO MUCH FLUFF YOU WILL MELT Taehyung is very sassy and jungkook's a CEO. What happens when they become roommates. top! jeon jungkook bo...
8.5K 357 11
He can't live without me... β€’ Taekook β€’ Top Jungkook β€’ bottom Taehyung