I Am My Wife. (Discontinued)

By Mommy_Eugen

Here you go, Peeps! 7+ people commented to make this a fanfic. More

Chapter 1: Where The Heck Am I?!
Chapter 2: Reunion
Chapter 3: Koenji Rokusaki
Chapter 3.5: Verbal Violation
Chapter 3.9: Duet
Chapter 4: Swimming Class
Chapter 4: Swimming Class Pt. 2
Chapter 4.2: Serenading a Jealous Goddess
Ayanokoji Kiyone SS: Another One Like Me
Koenji Rokusaki SS: The Man Of My Dreams
Chapter 5: Kiyotaka No Basket
Chapter 6.9: Revelation
Poll
Chapter 7: Horikita Sisters
Chapter 8: Forgotten Feelings
Chapter 9.5: Rokusaki, Kiyotaka's Number 1 Fan Girl!
Chapter 9: Female Tyrant's Weakness
Chapter 10: Sakayanagi Ayato/Stuck With Your Crush
Chapter 10.2: Dream
Chapter 11: An Unexpected Reunion
Chapter 12: Midterm Exam
Chapter 13: Island Exam
13.5: Island Exam II
Chapter 13.7: Island Exam III Feat. Kiyotaka's First Cousin
Chapter 13.9: Island Exam IV
Chapter 14: Graham and Yelan
Chapter 15: Pranked
Chapter 16: Taming a Praise-Feeding Monster
Chapter 17: Sports Festival-1/4

Chapter 5.5: A Glimpse Of What They Can Do

3.2K 161 46
By Mommy_Eugen

Kiyone POV

It was now May 1st. This is the day where some mysteries about the S-System will be revealed.

I opened my phone and it revealed that this month I received 73,000 points. Just as I expected. The points we were given is not constant.

I sat on my bed for a few minutes and and went to my bathroom to wash my face.

I cooked the food I will be eating for my breakfast, took a bath, changed my clothes to my uniforms, eat breakfast and head out of my room.

As I entered the room, a black-haired boy with beautiful, blue eyes was alone inside the classroom staring outside the open window while sitting on my seat; his smooth, silky, black hair was smoothly dancing because of the wind. He gave off a familiar aura and maturity as he did this.

As if noticing my presence, he looked at me in the eye and waved his hand.

"Good morning, Ayanokouji-san," he greeted with a smile.

Just like what Koenji-san said before, "He's as cheerful and charming as always." Although what could be his defect that he was assigned to this class? Was he challenged by the school to test his limits? Thinking about it won't get me answers.

"Good morning, Shiba-kun," I greeted back and also raised my hand to acknowledge his greeting.

He closed the window that was beside me, stood up from my seat and transferred to his place.

I wonder why he likes my place more than his when he can just open the window beside him? Although this is my first time seeing him sat on my seat, there's nothing unusual on doing this so I'll just ignore it. I internally thought to myself.

"You seem earlier than usual, Shiba-kun. If I remember correctly, we always encounter in the elevator."

"That's true," he replied. "I just want to enjoy my moment alone in the classroom with the cool, morning breeze while looking at the nature's beautiful view. It's quite refreshing."

"I see."

I approached my seat and opened the window that was beside my seat. The cool, fresh, morning breeze hit me and immediately feel myself ascending to cloud nine.

This feels good. I'm gonna do this every morning.

I thought while putting my right hand to the right side of my chin and closed my eyes, savoring every second of this peaceful moment. He reminds me of myself sometimes.

It'll be incredible hilarious if he happens to be my male self. In fact, I might just laugh.

"See? It's nice, right? I kind of envy you getting your appointed seat there."

I opened my eyes involuntarily as I subconsciously wonder if this was a psychological attack as I just thought earlier on why he was sitting on my seat despite feeling the same breeze.

"Why? It doesn't feel the same in yours?"

He chuckled a little. "I'm sure you already noticed this, and just as I said before; but if you look at where I was looking earlier, you'll see the beauty of nature while feeling the cool, morning breeze. It feels better that way," he said with a small smile.

I nodded and put my gaze to where he was looking at earlier.
The beautiful sea, the clear blue sky, the mountains across the sea, and the city could be seen from where I am seated.

"It's my first time seeing you sitting in my place, Shiba-kun, but it looks like you're more expert when it comes to this."

He chuckled a little again. "The truth is, it took me minutes to find the perfect place to see the beautiful view outside. It just happened to be in your place," he replied.

I understand what he was implying. If he were to sit on the chair behind me, the sun's bright light will hinder him seeing more of the nature's beauty as it will blind him.

And if he were to seat in front, he can't see the same view I was seeing, so he chose the perfect location where the sunlight can't hinder him from seeing the beautiful view of the nature which is the place where I am sitting.

"Is that so? You doing that reminds me of myself sometimes. It'll be incredibly funny if you happen to be my male version."

Shoot! I said my thoughts without thinking. Is it because he's fun to talk with?

He flinched a little and gave a dry, nervous laugh before replying, "You're right."

I don't know what to reply next. Thus, our conversation ended.

Or so I thought.

"By the way, Ayanokouji-san, do you know what's the name of the black-haired girl sitting beside you? I don't remember her introducing herself. And you seem close to her."

Is that really the impression me and Horikita are giving?

Well, speaking of the one I am closest to, I would say it's Kei-san.

"Oh, Horikita? Did she caught your eyes, Shiba-kun?" I teased a little.

"No no no," he denied and waved his hands awkwardly. "I just don't know her name. And since we will be classmates for the next three years, it will be beneficial if we all know all of our classmates' name."

"And also, did you just say Horikita? Just like the student council president?" he continued.

I nodded in response.

"I wonder if they are siblings...?" he muttered.

"It could be. Judging by their looks and age, it's possible."

"I see. Thanks for telling me, Ayanokouji-san."

"No problem, Shiba-kun." I replied.

"By the way, Shiba-kun. Did you already receive the points for this month?"

"Yes, I checked on it earlier morning. I received exactly 73,000 points for this month. And just like Koenji-san predicted, there is a catch and our monthly allowance of 100,000 points, or so they say, isn't constant." He replied with a serious voice this time.

"How about you Ayanokouji-san? Did you receive your allowance as well?"

I nodded in response.

With that, our conversation finally ended.

I immediately returned my gaze outside. This is the peaceful and normal student life I desired.

But sadly, all of this peace and quiet experience will end today as I will be gathered with attentions later.

As time passed, students began to enter the room. Kei-san being Kei-san, she immediately talked to me after greeting Shiba-kun as if she's my best childhood friend than him. I would be lying if I say I don't feel any connection between us.

"Yo, Shiba! Did you confessed to Ayanokouji-chan today? Looking to the both of you alone together today, it looks awkward yet at the same time you two aren't giving that sort of vibes," Ike's voice was heard throughout the room that it made Koenji-san stiffen a little.

"Ike, if you're going to ask something like that, lower your voice. It may not look like it but Ayanokouji-san is probably uncomfortable with it."

Those are probably his real feelings...

"That's just the same as changing the subject!" he said and put his arms around Shiba-kun who was seating on his assigned place. He looks annoyed.

"The answer is no. I didn't confess to Ayanokouji-san. We're just friends, that's all."

He denied Ike with a low voice but because of how short the distance of our seat was located, I still heard him.

Well, if I were to analyze Shiba-kun's preferences, I'd say he's the type of someone who likes girls with silver hair just based on how he looks at Koenji-san and girls with bubbly and energetic personality.

I don't have a bubbly personality or anything that fall to any of that category, in fact, it's just the opposite; so it's impossible for Shiba-kun to take a liking to me, specially because of my boring personality...

"Man, you should really confess soon. Or else you're gonna regret it."

"You should study first, Ike. Or else you're gonna regret it if you get expelled. We don't want to lose your specialties."

People may interpret it like he was looking down on Ike, but I have a feeling that he wasn't insulting Ike but encouraging him instead.

"Ike has specialties? I don't believe that nonsense Shiba!" Yamauchi exclaimed.

"Believe it or not, but it's true. Everyone isn't practically useless in everything. Everyone has their own strengths and weaknesses and it's up to them if they decided hone it to the best of their abilities. Talent is basically useless if you don't work hard. Just like what Kevin Durant said in the thunderstruck movie, "Hard work beats talent and talent means nothing if talent isn't working hard."

Unfortunately, I can't relate to that. I haven't watch movies relating to sports since Kei-san always make me watch dramas and it's anime at that.

[I don't know if that's what K.D really said, but let's just go with this. Don't mind the nonsense and BS I am writing, it's just me acting like a philosopher.]

"Come on, Man! Stop flattering me! If you say more than that, girls will stop flocking over you!" he said in a flustered manner.

But that's the opposite. Boys and girls alike are all eyeing Shiba-kun full of admiration. I bet some girls fell for Shiba-kun more. And the ones that already fell for him maybe fell for him harder.

I heard a little squeak from my side. There, a pouting Koenji Rokusaki could be seen. That speech just basically increased her rivals in love.

"What about me, Shiba?"

"About that... Aside from annoying me and pissing me off, I don't know if you have more specialties, Yamauchi."

Everyone laughed at Shiba-kun's reply.

"Damn, Man! You basically got roasted by Shiba Kiyotaka-sama and Koenji Rokusaki-sama!"

Looking at where the voice came from, there a boy with an above average build could be seen.

If I remember correctly, his name is Ijuin Wataru who was once built like a stick. For such a short time, the improvements of his body could be really seen.

"Um... Wh-who might you be?" Inogashira-san asked the mysterious boy with a tint of red on her cheeks.

He posed dramatically by putting his right hand on his forehead and replied, "My name is Ijuin Wataru as you all remembered, I was built like a stick, and as you all can see, I improved a lot thanks to Shiba Kiyotaka-sama, and I stood by what Shiba Kiyotaka-sama said. Hard work beats talent and talent means nothing if talent isn't working hard."

"Do you even have talents, though?"
Yamauchi asked.

"Of course! Although I'm not the type to brag about it because I'm not a narcissist."

Kiyo POV

Ike and Ijuin continued bickering until Chabashira-sensei entered the classroom. I'm pretty sure that everyone can notice that she's suppressing her smile back.

If I were to ask her something like, "Sensei, you seem suppressing your smile. Did you finally get your first ever boyfriend?" I'm pretty sure she'll swing an iron bat at my head full force.

"Everyone, please sit down. But before we start our homeroom, is there any question you're gonna ask me?"

Ike raised his hand. Wait. Don't tell me-

"Sensei, you seem suppressing your smile. Did you finally get your first ever boyfriend or something?"

Say what now?

Fortunately for him, Ike's stupid question fell into deaf ears just like in that alternate universe or world.

"Yes, Ayanokouji?" Chabashira-sensei asked unable to hold her smile back this time.

"We received only 73,000 points for this month and not 100,000 points. Can we know the explanation about it now?"

I immediately turn my head at the back to look at my female self. Don't tell me she's gathering attention now? What about the peaceful and quiet student life she longs? What happened to that ambition now?

I mentally face-palmed upon reaching to that conclusion.

"I suppose it's time," Chabashira-sensei said.

"But before I reveal the secrets of the S-System, we must give credits to Koenji Rokusaki and Shiba Kiyotaka for saving all of you."

"What do you mean by saving us, Chabashira-sensei?" Matsushita asked.

"Well, if it wasn't for Shiba and Koenji, all of you would probably receive zero Class Points which also means zero Private Points."

After understanding what Chabashira-sensei meant, the class gave us a round of applause.

After the applause died down, Chabashira-sensei continued, "Firstly, let's talk about the two type of points that's known as Private Points or PP and Class Points or CP. The Private Points all of you will be receiving every first day of the month is wired in your Class Points. Remember that each Class Point has a value of 100 private points."

"Doesn't that mean we have 730 Class Points left? And given the fact that we received 100,000 Private Points on the first day of school means we were given 1,000 Class Points in the beginning." Koenji-san said.

"That's right, but that's not just all."

"What! There's more!" my classmates exclaimed.

"Yes. There are still more. The Class Points doesn't only act as your budget but it is also linked in your class rank."

"Class rank? Budget? What does that even mean, Chabashira-sensei?" surprisingly, it was Sudo who asked this one.

"Relax. I was about to say that. Ahem." Chabashira-sensei cleared her throat before continuing. "Congratulations, Class D, no, all of you got promoted and now rose to the higher ranks. In other words, this class isn't known as Class D anymore. But Class B."

Chabashira-sensei rolled a paper of some sort revealing the results of the entire first years.

It said:

Class A: 940cp
Class B: 570cp
Class C: 430cp
Class D: 730cp

Everyone celebrated after seeing the results, they then rained me and Koenji-san with praise for saving them.

"Sensei, I have something to ask you."

"Ayanokouji again? What is it this time?"

"When I went shopping on the first day of school, a senpai called Sudo-kun a defective and we'll soon experience hell. Can you interpret what did that senpai mean?"

Chabashira-sensei's expression turned serious and spoke, "Listen to me very carefully and make sure put this on your mind and never forget this. Each of you weren't randomly put into each section but by the merit all of you are expected to have."

"Merit?" someone asked.

"Yes. According from what we had observed on your behavior this first month, some of you still use some of their gadgets during class and sometimes sleep. Now, think of this school as your dream job, are you going to receive a pay if you just sloth around and wouldn't work? No. And all the students of this class are considered as defectives, the left overs of the school that are destined to be expelled. But all of you prove it wrong. And that's not the last part. The only ones who can reap or take the benefits are those who graduate from Class A. In other words, there will be a class competition in the future."

Everyone couldn't believe what they just heard. They were told that they're just defectives that are destined to be expelled.

"Chabashira-sensei, don't you think Kiyotaka and Koenji-san are a misfit?!" Kei asked. "Kiyotaka and I are childhood friends and I don't see any defects in him, specially his attitude. He was raised right by Miyuki-san and Tatsuya-san to what he is now. He's also very humble at that!"

"It's up to you to decipher that, Karuizawa."

"Also, these are the results of the pop quiz."

Chabashira-sensei wrote the results of the exam on the white board. I didn't pay any attention to the other students aside from Kei, Koenji-san and my female self.

Kei, Koenji-san, me and my female self all got a perfect 100% on the recent exam.

Good thing she did it early. I should've known. I guess there's no other choice but to go to Plan B, which is to confront her.

I know it's completely dumb for Kiyo to confront Kiyone but it'll be better if it ended up that way. Let's just say that Kiyone will eventually believe him and work with him to avoid the risk of expulsion and use her popularity as well to avoid the exam Tsuki-chan set up that caused Yamauchi's expulsion.

Also, please bear with the nonsense explanation of Chabashira earlier because I don't know how to write it properly.

I'm not like Kinugasa or other fan fic authors so don't expect too much plot twists from me.

Anyway, that's all!

Mommy_Eugen out~!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 6.7K 62
I lost my account so I rewriting it. title says it all.
146K 4.4K 24
This is a Classroom Of The Elite Fanfic. Disclaimer: I don't own the original story, it belongs to Shōgo Kinugasa. This is just a fanfic based on the...
217K 6.8K 27
(Discontinued) Yes, another COTE fanfic, IDK why I do them but, that doesn't matter. Synopsis: A new special exam was announced for the second year...