Copy-cat

By Cttiffan

Daydream who is the Empress of END and the admin of the server got pregnant again so he ask nightmare to fil... More

Introduction
Castle tour
Castle tour 02
Castle tour03
Prologue
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 04 part 2
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
The kids and Daydream phones and cars
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
ball gown
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
important
Part 22

Chapter 10

797 20 8
By Cttiffan

Ace pov

After i saw the fucking hairless bear i went straight to my room and lock the door.

I want mother back seriously the palace is a mess and the Minecrafts seems so tired from babysitting my siblings.

I put my bag to the bed and open my laptop and check my homework

As i got a text with mother that she will be coming home today becauce of an accident i smirk and went to my siblings and saw a griffin in the living room...wait?! What?!

Where does Asher even got them mother is gonna be se mad not my fault.

"Mother is coming home in a few minutes" i coldly said as they begin to panic and started to clean the house.

I grab the quadroplets and change their clothes

Green is Sakura and the other one is Samantha

Asher outfit

Zeke outfit

My dear sister also do her hair and change her outfit

The trio also change their clothes and clean the mess

The first one is Tommy and the second one is Ranboo

Tubbo outfit

I gave the Minecrafts a clothes to change with because

And finally my clothes

I notice that mr. Technoblade looks like me except the hair and eyes and i even act like him.

I brush it off and im just being paranoid.

I head to the music room and grabbed the acostic guitar

And starts playing

As i finish the song i heard a clapping noises and turn my head to see mr. Wilbur leaning at the door.

" Nice song kiddo i didn't know you can play a guitar" he said as i blush in embaressment

"Yeah a little" i replied at looking at him "you know i also play a guitar if you want we can play together sometimes" he said as i look at him i smile a little and nodded.

He ruffled my hair as i put down the guitar and head to the living room.

As we head to the living room i saw mother with a little that looks like eleven

Asher and Zeke hugged mother and she giggled and kiss their forehead.

" Kids meet Loraine she's gonna be your new sister" mom said as i slapped my forehead mom actually adopted someone i thought she was just kidding.

" I found her in a alley and she was homeless so i adopted her" mother explained as she ask the maid to ready her room .

Loraine hides behind mother and mother giggle and said" sweetie they are your siblings say hello to them" mother said to Loraine as Sakura and Asher went to her.

"Hello new big sister" Sakura said smiling at her, Loraine gave  a small smile " how old are you?" Asher ask looking up her "11" Loraine queitly answered

"Wanna play with us?" Sakura asked and Loraine nodded as Sakura pulled her hands as they went to her playhouse.

Mom went to the garden and she screamed as she sees the animals Asher has brought castle.

"ASHER CHASE WASTAKEN" mother screamed as Asher grabbed a invisibility potion and drank it.

Mother look for Asher until the maid came and said that Loraine's room is ready we went to the room and its next to mine.

Loraine cried as she hugged mother in happiness mother smiled at her

Daydream pov

As Loraine hugged me i smiled at her and she explored her room.

" Your really a great mother your majesty" a familiar voice close to my ear i blush when i saw sir Technoblade and sir Wilbur especially on what are their wearing.

"T-t-thanks" i stuttered still blushing they chuckled as they kissed my hands.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.2K 3K 31
Finale in the endermen trilogy
197K 7.2K 54
[COMPLETED] "I hope you know I want nothing to do with you." "Feeling is mutual Princess." "Don't call me that" "Oh sorry that's right, Queen" "Don'...
275K 11.1K 28
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭�...
28.7K 334 25
𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐋𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚. 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐝...