Breaking the Boundaries (#LOV...

By jyoti223344

This is the sequel book of ''The Fate'' book as this is the story of Sanjana and Siddharth "Siddharth, Siddha... More

Prologue
1. First meet
2. Ragging and saving
3. A Match
4. Pain
5. His Care
6. Distance from HIM.
7. Hide and Seek
8. Is he hurt?
9. Siddharth's efforts
10. Spending time
11. Dating romance
12. Kidnapped
13. Tigresses
14. Priya's Nightmare
15. He is gone
16. Missing him
17. Party
18. Truth
Author's Note
19. Best friends
20. Hero is back!
21. Jealous
22. Kiss
24. The miserable conditions
25. Attempting murder
26. Siddharth's Birthday
27. Faking plot
28. Engagement
29. Throwing away
30. Vikrant Rathore
31. Propose and Betrayal?
32. Meeting the devil
33.Forcing her.
34. Wedding Night.
35. New life
36.Running into accident
37. The Final Plot
38. The End
Epilogue

23. Neha's accident

457 36 7
By jyoti223344

Next day

Sanjana's POV

It was the Sunday which means no work and no office and I was kinda sulking because staying here means staying in the hell and you know why? But Today is lucky day as my parents are not here but I have to stay in house because there is no work and it's going to afternoon and I was almost finish doing the household chores when my phone started ringing.

It was Neha.

"Hey." I said as soon as I picked up.

"Hello, Sanjana can you come at my house." She said.

"Now I mean that's so sudden, is everything alright?." I asked because it's the sudden.

"Actually yesterday my father told me that there is a proposal of marriage for me and today in the evening they are going to come and I'm hella nervous, that's why I want you and Priya to come here, please I can't do anything without you both." She said.

"Ok ok I'm coming, by the way did you inform Priya."

"No first I tell you then now I'm gonna call Priya, ok and also be on time." She said and I hummed in response.

After call I started getting ready and also wear a plain white salwaar suit and tend to open my hairs with minimal make up as I don't like it

After that I went downstairs and saw my brother was lying on the couch and watching the television.

"Ansh" I called him and he saw in my direction and abruptly stand up.

"You are looking beautiful di, but where are you going?." He question me.

"Neha's house, actually her marriage proposal came and she called to tag along because she is nervous so I'm going there and I will come in the evening ok." He nodded and again lay down on the couch and continue watching.

I took a cab and then went to Neha house, she is like a sister to me whenever I need her and Priya, I always found them to stand beside me for helping me. After Siddharth they were the reason that I started enjoying my life and now my parents also know both of them because sometime they used to come in my house and sometime I got scoldings but after that It was become ok.

I reached their house and rang the doorbell, Neha's mother open the door and instantly hugged me. After Siddharth mother she was the one who gave me mother love, but I was always confused as you all know I saw one women in my dream, her name was Lakshmi, whenever I was so hurt and sad she came in my dreams and really comfort me, but I don't know who is she, what relation she had with me.

"Namaste aunty, how are you?" I said as she let me in.

"I'm good dear, by the way what you will take?" She asked.

"No aunty I'm full, by the way where is Neha?" She caressed my cheek and told me that Neha is in her room upstairs.

"Hey Neha." I said as soon as enter inside her room.

"Thank god you came, by the way where is Priya." I shrugged because I don't know where is she.

"I'm here." We heard a sound from the back side and we turned around and saw Priya was standing there is casuals jeans and top

"You are late." She said while fake glaring at her in return she just sheepishly grin and I just shook my head.

"Sorry, in Sundays too I never get free time suddenly there was an emergency but luckily the operation got over soon and I just came here fastly." Well being a doctor is not an easy task as nowadays Priya didn't get too much time to spend with us but she always tried and we always appreciate that because she could make it up for us.

"Ok don't worry, now let me get ready time is already 3 and they will come at 5." We nodded and she went inside the washroom.

After sometime she returned while wearing a beautiful saree, we almost drooled on her because she was looking too much ethereal.

"How do I look?" Neha said

"You.... you are looking too good and literally too ethereal." She blushed in return and we started doing her makeup and hairs.

(Guys I'm not using pic here because as I have to use same pic as it was in THE FATE book but that picture was vanished like thin air from my gallery, so please co-operate)

After 1 hour Neha mother came to inform that groom side came for seeing Neha and we should went downstairs.

As we were going Neha suddenly hold my hand tightly and I think same goes to Priya, we gave a assuring smile to her and then that person's parents whose name which they told us is Arjun started praising Neha that how beautiful she look, as I was smiling and then suddenly my gaze fell on Priya and Arjun's younger brother Dev, they were talking and now I'm missing Siddharth.

If he didn't went on business trip, I will take him here so that he can also meet them as he didn't tell them and also restricted me to tell them, I dunno why?

My chain of trance broke by Neha's mother who told them to talk in private.

I was kinda getting bored here because Dev and Priya were talking whereas Neha father and Arjun father were talking about their business and Neha mother and Arjun mother were in the kitchen so I thought to talk to dev and Priya.

Next day

I was in the Siddharth office but Siddharth was on business trip for 2 weeks and I'm missing him really.

But I have to also do the work, I and my team were discussing the designs when Ms. Pooja came but today Neha and Priya decided to go on shopping but I denied because I have to complete it.

They understand it and let it go.

"So how far you all are going." Ms. Pooja said to us while she is very humble and mannerful girl and also Sameer and Pooja are in relationship they both make a good couple.

"Almost done and just we were coming to you to show it off." I said and she nodded and we handed out our designs.

"Why suits?" She asked.

I said, "actually nowadays there is fashion of modern outfits but we seen these designs carefully they are plain yet showing the modern embroidery and we make their scarf full of heavy embroidery because they are shown the full modern yet transitional look which I'm sure will be presentable."

"Well this is superb, I really looking forward of these designs, you all did a great work, you take some rest all." She said and I was about to went to cafeteria when phone started ringing.

It was Priya.

"Hello." I said

"Sanjana...Neha...Neha Sanjana." She said while panicking and my heart beat raised.

"Priya calm down relax and tell me clearly what happened and what happened to Neha." I said

"Sanjana, Neha and Arjun Jiju had an accident please come at xxx hospital." She said while crying and my tears also started forming and instantly started running towards Hospital.

'Please be safe Neha, please' I whisper to myself.

That's all for today
I hope you enjoyed it

Please don't be silent reader, do votes and comment.

Stay tuned and stay happy and healthy......

I'm so happy my book crossed 1k views today

Thankyou so much who have been watching and voting for it, thanks a lot to all of you...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 65.4K 66
Book 1- Our journey from engagement to marriage Book 2- The journey of Love Siddharth and Preeti complete their journey from engagement to marriage...
1M 39.2K 48
Highest Rank: 1 in romance Cover credits: GS_Stella. He was my first love but I wasn't his. He decided not to see my face ever again. So did I. "It's...
39.5K 2.3K 20
Dive into the turbulent love story of Siddhant and Ishika-a tale marked by youthful passion, misunderstandings, and the weight of unspoken regrets. I...