fresh princess of newyork.

By -luvezra

connie springer More

๐–จ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ผ
๐‘‚1
๐‘‚2
๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ ๐‘๐‘ก 2??
๐‘‚4
๐‘‚5
๐‘‚6
๐‘‚7
๐‘‚8
๐‘‚9
๐‘‚10
๐‘‚11

๐‘‚3

3.5K 62 120
By -luvezra

𒊹︎

𒊹︎

𒊹︎

𒊹︎

𒊹︎

𒊹︎

𒊹︎

Newyork, 2022

12:30 am

____________________________________

you stood infront of all three of your siblings as they glared holes into your head. "y/n you couldve died." tay said quietly and you frowned at her. "you guys get mad at me for everything, im not in school anymore, and im not a child anymore. i fight on my own now, i make my own money, i should be able to do what i want." you frowned at them and tyshawn sucked his teeth.

"y/n your the youngest of all of us, its our job to protect you. we jus dont wanna see you get hurt princess.." he said with a frown and you hugged him before giving him a kiss on the forehead. "ill be fine i promise okay? if im in danger you know ill call you. if now milenna will" you said reassuring and they all just smiled at you before you all went into a group hug.

"alright im drunk as hell, im goin to bed." you said as you began to walk inside the building. you went into the elevator, pressing the top floor button and then sighing as you sat down. damn that was crazy... it was fun tho. and i wanna know more about that connie guy.. hes intresting.

the elevator doors opened and you got up, walking into the house and going to your room. you took off your shoes and looked in the mirror, sitting down at your vanity as you pulled out the stuff to take off your makeup.

you propped your phone up as you pressed into your playlist, connecting it to your boombox. 'relax playlist' you clicked on it and the music began to play. reference of the music—

Mr floyd Larry- Uneasy

Liana flores- Rises the moon

In Love With a Ghost, Nori- Flowers

Rebecca Sugar- Love like you

exc*

you hummed to the lyrics of the song as you scrubbed off your makeup, fluffing out your afro alittle as you scratched your scalp. you put on chapstick as you walked into the bathroom to wash your face.

you walked out your bathroom, heading to your closet and pulled out a pair of the night before christmas pajama pants and a crop top. you slipped into them, taking off your bra as you didnt like to sleep with a bra on.

you went over to your shelf where you had all your books organized, looking through them and picking out one that you were in the process of reading. you then moved to your other shelf, grabbing your reading glasses and putting them on.

you grabbed your stuffed animal as you sat down on your bed. opening the book and beginning to read. now this was something almost no one knew about you. you loved reading and listening to relaxing music. also the fact you had glasses. it calmed you down and made you feel safe when nothing else would.

you hated being interrupted while reading, depending on who it was. and even though you seemed like this badass gangster that did nothing but party and hated all that corny ass relationship shit, you loved it. and thats all you ever wanted.

you had always imagined being with a hood boy who only had a soft side for you, who wasnt scared to be his self around you. but you could never find anyone like that. everyone was too scared of not being 'masculine enough' even though you told them it didnt matter.

you sighed as you rubbed your temples, looking up at your ceiling as your music played softly in your room. you snapped out of your thoughts as your phone dinged causing you to look over at it. you picked it up to see a message from an unsaved number.

914-***-****

yo its connie, you good? you
get home safe?

you smiled at your phone, he was checking up on you

hii, im fine and i got home safe.😁

good. we took care of reiner
so dont worry about him. you
sobered up yet?

yeah im sober now.. atleast
i think so?😭

😭 damn you cant tell?

nahh yo😓 i had a lot to drink

i saw.. anyways can you facetime?

you thought for a second, looking at your screen alittle bit confused but happy at the same time.

sure

and with that a few seconds later the number was facetiming you. you answered the phone, not showing your face. it was quiet until he laughed causing you to laugh. "why cant i see ya face ma?" he questioned as he smiled at the phone. you giggled nervously as you peaked into the camera, automatically retreating and gasping as you forgot about your glasses.

"you wear glasses?" connie asked and you sighed. "no.. i only wear them when i read" you replied quietly and you watched as he smiled while turning his head and licking his lips. "lemme see mama" he said softly and you swore if you were white your face would be red as hell.

"nahh nahh you good." you refused as you laughed alittle and he laughed with you. "pleaseeee" he said as be laughed with you, a slight blush on his cheeks from laughing. you sucked your teeth before putting your face into the camera fully, hiding half of it under your stuffed animal.

he stared and you with a soft smile before looking away and sucking his teeth. you lifted a brow at him. "what?" you said playfully and he just chuckled alittle. "nun you jus real pretty. especially when you wear those glasses" he replied with a accent and your heart skipped a beat. what the fuck. i just met this boy. no. y/n no.

you sucked your teeth, rolling your eyes as you suck up the middle finger. you guys talked about a lot. anime, books, your hobbies, your lifes, and honestly he was a really interesting person. you were happy that you could talk to someone like this but surprised that it was a boy. at that he didnt even seem like the type to like anything you did.

"aight im tired ima get to sleep mama, goodnight" he said in a sleepy voice. you were now laying down on your back as your phone was facing the ceiling. same with him. you frowned at your phone not liking that the conversation was ending. "alright, goodnight cee" you said with a smile before putting your hand in the camera and waving. he laughed alittle before hanging up.

you stared into space, thinking of nothing but him. now this was another thing about you, you get attached very easily. and its always hard for you to let go, which is why you stopped interacting with people you knew would break your heart. but him? it seemed as if you were already attached and that was sad. you groaned, frowning as you turned onto your side, cuddling into your teddy bear as you drifted off into sleep with a soft smile on your face.

______________________________________

"please baby stop! she didnt do anything!" your mom screamed as she tried to run towards you, your dad pushing her back with force causing her to fall and hit her head. "MAMI!" you screamed as you began to cry even harder.

"papi por favor detente!" you sobbed out as your father through at bottle at you, glass shattering and your knee getting cut. you screamed louder as tears flowed nonestop. "shut the fuck up!" you dad slurred as he slapped you across the face causing you to fall.

"DEE!! TAY!! TYY!!! ayúdame por favor estoy asustada.." you whimped out the last part and the front door busted open. your siblings running towards you with a horrified look. dontae picked you up as you cried into his arms. your small figure shaking in his arms as your two other siblings argued with your dad

"dad shes 6!! whats wrong with you!" your brother yelled as tay teared up, standing behind your other brother with a bat just incase. "i do everything for you ungrateful bastard! you can live off your crackhead of a mother! im leaving!" your father screamed as he stormed out the house, slamming his door on the way out.

your mom stared at the three of you before getting up and running towards you. "Dios mío, mi bebé!" your mom screamed as her eyes teared up but dontae just glared at her and moved dodging her. she stared at the four of you as you sniffled into dontaes arms.

"amors?.. im-" dontae cut her off coldly- "no. this is YOUR FAULT! YOU BECAME A CRACKHEAD AND THATS WHY DAD DOESNT LOVE US!" he screamed at her as his eyes teared up and her face turned into a look of digust.

"shut the fuck up! your all fucking mistakes! you ruined my life! i fucking hate you all!" your mother screamed as she stormed out of the living room. tay crying into tyshawns arms and you just looked up at dontae confused. he smiled at you reassuringly as he kissed you on your forehead, cheeks, nose, chin, basically all over your face before tickling your.

your laughed alittle before frowning again. "does mami really hate me?" you questioned as your eyes began to tear up again. dontae just rubbed the bruise on you neck before shaking his head no and trying not to cry. "cmon, lets get you to bed yeah?" he said with a smile and you laughed as he put you down, running towards your room.

______________________________________

"NO!" you screamed as you jumped out your sleep, sweating and heart beating fast. you looked around, beginning to tear up as you got out your bed, it was still night and you knew you wouldnt be able to sleep alone. you ran to dontaes room, sliding into his bed and cuddling into him as you sniffled. soon later you drifted back into sleep.

"y/n?" you heard from a distance as you were asleep, you groaned, turning over as you rubbed your eyes. "y/n??" you heard again as you opened your eyes to see dontae staring at you confused. you looked around before looking back at him. "bad dream." you replied softly and he just pulled you into a hug, kissing your head. "you aight princess?" he asked as you sighed.

"im fine." you said quietly and he just gave you a worried look. "dontae im fineee" you said with a smile as you tickled him causing him to jump back and glare at you. you giggled as you got out of his bead, walking out the room and heading to the kitchen. you hummed as you walked into the kitchen

(GUYS IMA GIVE YALL A IMAGE OF WHAT HER PENTHOUSE LOOKS LIKE RQ OKAY? BC I WANT YALL TO KNOW)

Kitchen

Living room, hottub when u walk up the stairs.

An idea of y/ns room but way more stuffed animal's 😭. i couldnt find anything else that i feel like she likes🙁

aight back to the storyyy

you opened the fridge, pulling out eggs and bacon. you went into the cabinets and pulled out pancake mix and went back to the fridge to grab  strawberries, bananas, raspberries, and whipped cream, also pulling out the milk. you sorted everything out before beginning to pull out three pans.

you placed the bacon onto one of the pans, turning on the stove and letting it cook. you then turned to your pancake mixed and began to make the pancake mix. pouring water into the bowl until the mix was smooth.

30 minutes later.

you put ice into your blender, adding 2 bananas and abunch of strawberries, popping one into your mouth with a smile. you poured milk into the blender, putting it back in the fridge after and then going back to the blender to blend it.

once your smoothie was done you walked over to your plate. you made pancakes with raspberries and strawberries on the top, whipped cream sprayed messily over them. with a side of cheesy eggs and bacon.

you picked up your plate, running over to the living room and sitting down. you turned on your tv, playing spongebob before digging into your pancakes.  you sat quietly, eating your food and laughing at the tv.

you got up when the theme song came on again and began to dance and sing. "OUUUUU WHO LIVES IN A PINEAPPLE UNDER THE SEA? SPONGE BOB SQUARE PANTS!" you screamed and you did weird dances infront of the tv.

"ABSORBENT AND YELLOW AND PORUS IS HE- spongebob square pan..." you got quiet as armin came in singing with you. you smiled before keeping on as you both danced. " THEN DROP THE DECK-" you sang before pointing at armin- "AND FLOP LIKE A FISH!!" he screamed as he raised his arms in the air and you both laughed while singing, "SPONGEBOB SQUARE PANTS! SPONGE BOB SQUARE PANTS, SPONGE BOB SQUARE PANTS SPONGE BOBBBBBBBBBBBB SQUARE PANTSSSSSSS!!" the both of you yelled before laughing as you tried to catch your breath.

you looked up at him with a smile and he had a bright blush from laughing. "want some?" you asked with a bright smile as you pointed to your food. he nodded as you both sat down while watching the tv. he tried to touch your smoothie but you slapped his hands away, this was one of your favorites and you never shared it.

2 hours later.

you sat in your room, scrolling through instagram with a bored face. you scrolled and scrolled until you scrolled across someone who looked familiar. you lifted a brow, scrolling back up to see who it was. it was connie. your eyes went wide for a second before you started to admire his face.

(okay so.. im no good with applying tattoos leave me alone🙁)

you smiled at your screen, clicking into his profile and scrolling through his photos. you saw a picture of him and one of your brothers smiling even bigger. you looked at the follow button for a second, nervous to press it. but you did, and right after you through your phone and curled into a ball while cursing to yourself.

you peaked out from your blankets to look at your phone. you stared at it as your heart was in your ass. once you heard a ding you hurried out if your bed, scrambling to your phone and checking it. theylove.cee has started following you, check out their page! you sighed feeling a bit relaxed as you grabbed your phone and went back to your bed.

you scrolled through your contacts, calling sasha. "yoo y/n wassup" she said as she automatically picked up. "wanna go somewhere? im bored" you said in a whine and she laughed alittle. "sure, we can go to the mall, or a strip club, or we can just go to mikasas house and have fun" she suggested and your eyes lit up at the third suggestion.

"aight lets go to mikasas house, ill call milenna." you said happily. "aight text me when you on your way" she said before you both said your goodbyes and you hung up. you pressed on milennas contact, facetiming her as you got up.

"hey girl!" milenna said as she picked up the phone smiling into the screen. "hii, we goin to mikasas house, get ready and ill pick you up" you said with a smile and she nodded before you both said your goodbyes and hung up. you went into your closet, grabbing a cute pair of low rise jeans that you gemmed up. you then grabbed a simple cut off shirt and through them onto your bed as you grabbed a pair of panties and socks, throwing them on to the bed. finally you grabbed a bra, matching it with your panties before grabbing your towel and going into the bathroom.

1 hour later

you looked at yourself in the mirror checking out your body. damn im hot, if i werent me id eat me out cuz what the fuck. you smirked as you ran your fingers through your hair. you decided to make a picture of yourself since you looked extra cute today.

you posed before snapping abunch of pictures, looking through them to find the ones you liked. you smiled at one of them, saving it and deleting the rest before clicking into insta. .....photo has been successfully posted.

𝑖𝑓 ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑎 𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑒𝑟.. 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑𝑛𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑎 𝑑𝑎𝑚𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔.

_____________________________________

Comments

Ebk.ron: you so pretty ma😩.

hikevone: your skin yo😳

Mr.dtb: gayt😓 yuu so fineee

Deeflocka: nahh i jus know backshots go crazyyy

replies

earth2.y/n: oh?

Deeflocka replied to earth2.y/n: 🤫.

____________________________________

you walked out of your room, waving at your siblings as you walked into the elevator. "im going to mikasas house with milenna, annie, and sasha!!" you said as the elevator doors closed and tay gave a thumbs up. once the doors opened you walked out, saying hi to the worker on the bottom floor as you walked out the building and walked to your car.

At mikasas house

"GO GO GO GO!" annie screamed as she slapped yours and mikasas asses as you both twerked. milenna recording with sasha as they both laughed in the background. arch in your back by phillyBmoreclub blasting in the background. you fell over as your legs gave out, laughing into the carpet and mikasa was still trying not to fall.

once the song ended you got up, giggling like crazy as you and mikasa wobbled over to the couch. but once you sat down- Breath in by 4dripz is now playing. you all jumped back up, and just like that you were all laughing and dancing and twerking again.

after that song you guys were all way to out of breath to continue twerking so you just say down and talked, you guys also took a few photos

(sasha😜)

(annie😩)

(y/n and milenna)

(annie, sasha, y/n, milenna. mikasa took the photo)

(mikasa and sasha)

(just pretend its all the same clothes🥰)

_____________________________________

"aight lets prank call someone" you giggled as all of you ran to the couch and you pulled out your phone. "who should we call?" mikasa slurred out and you scrolled through your phone. "ooo eren?" you suggested and they all nodded while laughing and you did the thing where it makes it no caller id, 'shhh'ing them.

they got quiet once the line picked up and you were thinking of something to say. "hello?.." eren said and you tried not to laugh. "uhmmmmmm *hiccup* dont ever tOuch my giRlll again!" you said in a man voice and they all bursted out into laughter, you also bursting out into laughter and you hung up. "holy shit what if he knows it was us?" mikasa said and you just shrugged.

"okay okay sooo does anyone like someone??" you asked as you looked around and they all looked at annie, she just looked away. you gasped before jumping up and crawling over to her. "WHOO WHOO!" you screamed and she just laughed. "i dont!!" she screamed back as she moved away and you climbed ontop of her. "WH-" you cut yourself off as mikasas front door burst open and you all started screaming and throwing random stuff.

once you finally looked up you saw eren and armin standing there giving you all confused looks. all 5 of you looked at each other before bursting out into laughter again. "heyyy!!" milenna said as she waved lazily. "god what the hell happened?" eren asked as he walked in fully, looking at the 5 of you. "soo we drank and we smoked" annie said with a bright smile and you got up alittle wobbly.

"alright you cant tell my brothers" you said as you pointed your finger at eren and he just laughed. "uhhuh.. all of you get in the kitchen, armin get them some water" eren said as she scooted all of you into the kitchen. armin went into the fridge, looking for water bottles.

when he found them he pulled them out, placing them infront of you guys and you just smiled at him brightly. "heyy armin" you said as you layed your head on the counter. "hii y/n" he replied with a soft smile. "you know your so nice... you sung spongebob with me" you said as you were falling asleep.

"mhm.." he said as he rubbed your head and you got quiet for a second. then you jumped up and gasped, scaring everyone in the room as you started to cry. "whats wrong?" milenna said as she started to sniffle, trying not to cry with you.

eren and armin just stared at both of you confused. "i want diiiicccckikk" you dragged out as you threw your head back dramatically and milenna started to cry with you. "me toooo" she sobbed into you shoulder.

eren and armin tried not to laugh as they watched the both of you have a breakdown. mikasa annie and sasha were asleep on the table. "hey.. im tired" you yawned as you got up off your chair and went to the couch. "dont leave meeee" milenna sobbed as she ran after you, tripping in the process making both of you laugh.

"come come" you said as you grabbed her arm, trying to pull her up onto the couch. once she got onto the couch you both cuddled up and fell asleep not even a minute after.

"should we take them home?" armin asked and eren shook his head. "nah just let them sleep, lets go" eren said as he began to walk out the house. armin took a picture of both of you laughing alittle before walking out with eren.

mkk this was kinda like a filler chapter ig😭
word count: 3658

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

811 53 7
"๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜บ." ...
654K 25.3K 54
โ™ซ. ๐’„๐จ๐‘›๐‘›๐ข๐ž โธโธ ๐’”๐ฉ๐ซ๐‘–๐‘›๐ ๐ž๐ซ
185K 3.7K 28
๐˜ฆ.๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
4.9K 177 9
โ€ข y/n gets herself caught up with connie springer. connie x fem black reader ยฉjedahkiss