La Bella Regina [The Princess...

Galing kay Hime_chan10

Cover made be Hime_chan10 (me) Aurora Celeste Renaldi is the eldest daughter of Philippe Renaldi and Helen Th... Higit pa

The Main Cast
Aesthetics
Ch. 1 The Preface
Ch. 2 Where are we going?
Ch. 3 I do not know what to do, Joseph
Ch. 4 Phillipe is gone
Ch. 5 A family emergency has come up
Ch. 6 How long is this flight?
Ch. 7 My birthday has gotten so much weirder
Ch. 8 Uncle Ollie. Be honest with me
Ch. 9 Bullshit! I thought you were an only child!
Ch. 10 It is so good to finally meet you in person
Ch. 11 My name is not Mia!
Ch. 12 Like Sleeping Beauty, the Disney Princess?
Ch. 13 Why are you defending her?
Ch. 14 Let my sister go, you creep!
Ch. 15 Uncle Ollie wants to speak to you
Ch. 16 You being an Ambassador has its perks
Ch. 17 What's your favorite type of music?
Ch. 18 I cannot believe you and I are fucking related
Ch. 19 Aurora. Mia. I am so glad to see your beautiful faces
Ch. 20 All I want to do is sleep
Ch. 21 Go inside and make yourself at home
Ch. 22 Have a lovely slumber
Ch. 23 You look cute, Sis
Ch. 24 Why are we going in separate cars?
Ch. 25 I'm not your Sweetheart
Ch. 26 What can you tell me about our Dad?
Ch. 27 Leaving the Kingdom of Genovia
Ch. 29 The Queen's Arrival to New York
Ch. 30 Language, My Lady

Ch. 28 It was an accident

2.3K 114 41
Galing kay Hime_chan10

TW: Sexual Harassment in this chapter.

~*~

In San Francisco, California, the Renaldi-Thermopolis sisters eat lunch at a cafe inside the Zoo. Aurora and Mia sat in front of each other. Aurora's maids, Annalise and Rosalba, were seated beside Aurora. Meanwhile, Mia's maids, Holly and Poppy, were sitting beside Mia.

Behind Aurora and her maids sat Hugo and Jaxon, while Emmanuel and Alastor sat behind Mia and her maids.

" What do we have here?" Aurora looks at the menu.

" I know what I want!" Mia brightly smiled while looking at the menu.

" What are you going to get?" Aurora looks at her younger sister.

" Chicken tenders with a side of fries and a Sprite," Mia responded.

" Is that from the kid's menu, Little Princess?" Emmanuel teased while turning his head to stare at Mia.

Mia tightly grasped the menu, and she turned to hit Emmanuel. Her brown eyes intently stared at his brown eyes.

" Do you enjoy teasing me?" Mia asked while staring at Emmanuel sternly.

" Very much. I like seeing you blush~" Emmanuel smirked.

Alastor amusingly rolled his brown eyes at his partner.

Mia blushes, looking angry, but is internally embarrassed that her bodyguard likes to see her blush. She looked away and sat, seeing Poppy stare at her amusingly.

" Don't!" Mia mouths out.

Poppy held her hands in surrender.

Alastor kicked Emmanuel's knee underneath the table, causing the other male to stare at him.

" Behave," Alastor mouths out.

Emmanuel held his hands in surrender.

" What are you going to get, Rory?" Mia asked.

" Rory?" Aurora's brown eyes blinked when she heard the nickname.

" It's my nickname for you!" Mia brightly smiled. " My full name is Amelia, but I like to be called Mia. I thought Rory would be a cute nickname for you," She blushes. " I-I should have asked you if you were cool with me calling you that," She shyly stares at her older sister.

Aurora's gaze softened.

" You can call me that," Aurora responded.

Mia beamed, happy to hear that her older sister was okay with calling her 'Rory.'

" And for what I will get, I was thinking of getting the Sante Fe Burger," Aurora smiles.

" Would you like Holly and me to order your meals?" Annalise asked.

" It's okay. We can get it ourselves, right, Mia?" Aurora looks at her younger sister.

" Yup! Rory and I are big girls," Mia nodded.

" Let's go," Aurora stood, and she walked away with Mia.

Jaxon stood, and he glanced at his younger half-brother, Emmanuel. The other male stood, and the two males grabbed all of their friends' orders, and they silently followed the sisters to the cashier.

Hugo and Alastor looked at their surroundings while watching the sisters. They needed to make sure where are the nearest exits in case they needed to escort the sisters and their maids to safety.

Aurora and Mia stood in front of the cashier, and they began to tell them their orders. Unbeknown to the sisters, two male employees nearby were eyeing Aurora from head to toe.

" That chick is beautiful, right?" The first male employee asked the second male employee as they looked at Aurora.

" Yeah. That chick's shorts are so short that they show off their nice legs and big ass," The second male employee grinned.

Unbeknown to the two male employees, Jaxon overheard their conversation. His face was neutral. However, hidden behind his shades—his Hazel-colored eyes stared intently at the two. He looked ready to kill them for speaking and eyeing Aurora pervertedly.

" Look to your left," Jaxon murmured to his younger brother.

Emmanuel glanced at the two males and noticed that they were eyeing the sisters.

" What do you think of the other chick with her?" The first male employee asked while eyeing Mia from head to toe.

Emmanuel's hands tightened into fists when he saw that the first male employee was eyeing Mia pervertedly.

" She looks like a nerd," The second male murmured.

" Brother. Should we meet up with those two when their breaks get done and bury them?" Emmanuel asked his older brother. " I want to bury the second one much deeper," He murmured.

" Tempting. But for us to bury these idiots, they need to be stupid enough to get close to the girls," Jaxon responded.

Aurora pulls out her wallet from her purse and pays for her and her younger sister's meal. She takes the change and puts them away in her bag. She and her sister then turns around and sees Jaxon and Emmanuel standing behind them.

" We came to order everyone's meals," Jaxon explained while Emmanuel nodded.

" Okay," Aurora nodded. " We will wait for our meals over there," She points to the refreshment corner.

" Here are your cups," The cashier gives Mia the cups to pour their drink inside.

" Thank you," Mia grabs the cups and walks toward the refreshment corner with her older sister.

" I will talk to them," The first male employee grabs a towel to pretend he is cleaning the refreshment corner.

The second male employee snickered, thinking that his co-worker would embarrass himself.

Jaxon ordered everyone's meals while simultaneously looking at the two male employees and the cashier. Meanwhile, Emmanuel intently watched the first male employee clean and approached the sisters.

Aurora was standing in front of the refreshments. She poured Pink Lemonade into her cup when the male employee bumped into her, causing the drink to fall on her.

" Ah!" Aurora shouted, causing Jaxon to grab the receipt and turn to see that the young female's sweater got covered with the beverage.

Hugo's blue eyes narrowed when he saw the male employee begin to clean Aurora's sweater with the towel, which was an excuse for the young male to feel her breasts.

" Ah! I am so sorry!" The male employee apologized while intentionally touching Aurora's breasts by using the towel to clean her sweater.

" Hey! She can clean herself," Mia firmly speaks.

Aurora pushed the male employee away when she felt his hand groping her breasts.

" I cannot believe you touched me!" Aurora snapped, looking disgusted.

Aurora and Mia's maids watched in horror when they heard that the male employee inappropriately touched Aurora.

The male employee opened his mouth to say something, but he got cut off by Mia shoving him away from her older sister.

Jaxon and Emmanuel begin to approach the sisters, with Hugo and Alastor standing up and following their partners.

" I saw you groping my sister!" Mia glares at the male employee.

The second male employee immediately decided to save his co-worker from embarrassment when he saw four scary-looking men surround him and the sisters. He walked towards them, causing their bodyguards to eye him.

" What seems to be the problem?" The second male employee asked.

" He touched my sister inappropriately," Mia firmly speaks while looking at the second male employee.

" Sean. Did you do that?" The second male employee asked.

" Ryan. It was an accident. I bumped into her, and her drink fell on her. I was only helping her clean it," Sean explained.

" My co-worker was only helping you, Ma'am," Ryan turns his gaze to Aurora.

Aurora glares at Sean and then at Ryan.

" I felt his hands grope my chest," Aurora firmly speaks.

" Well. You are wearing such a fitting sweater that shows off your breasts. You asked me to do it anyway," Sean held his hands in surrender.

Aurora and Mia stared at Sean in disbelief. They open their mouth to say something, but they get cut off by Jaxon punching Sean in the face, causing him to get slammed against the refreshments.

Everyone in the cafe stared at them with mixed emotions. Aurora and Mia's maids stood up and approached the sisters.

" Let's go," Annalise wraps an arm around Aurora and escorts her out of the cafe.

Holly does the same thing with Mia and follows the other two. Meanwhile, Rosalba and Poppy glared at Sean in disgust. They grabbed two drinks left behind on the table near them, and they poured the drinks onto Sean and Ryan.

" What the-," Ryan was about to curse but stopped when he saw Emmanuel cracking his knuckles and staring at him intimidatingly.

Jaxon grabs Sean by the collar and roughly pulls him toward him.

" You know I hate when arseholes like you make us Gents look bad," Jaxon growls. " And you want to know something? You pissed this Bloke off," He forced Sean to stare at Hugo.

Sean warily stared at Hugo and saw the other male staring at him with looks to kill.

Alastor noticed what seemed to be the manager approaching them. He turned to Emmanuel and motioned him to follow the sisters and their maids.

Emmanuel nodded.

Before Emmanuel left, he punched Ryan since the other male called Mia a 'Nerd.' The punch knocked the male employee out. Emmanuel then grabs him and carries him over the shoulder like a potato sack.

Alastor amusingly rolls his brown eyes when he sees Emmanuel carry Ryan out of the cafe through a different exit. He then pulls out a badge and firmly explains to the manager that his employee has touched a member of an influential family.

" You are coming with us. Let's go, Hugo," Jaxon tightly grasped Sean's neck and followed his younger brother with Hugo following behind them.

Outside, Mia looked at her older sister with concern. She couldn't believe she had witnessed her sister get sexually harassed.

" That asshole," Mia bitterly speaks.

" Can we leave this place and go somewhere else to eat?" Aurora asked, feeling angry.

" Of course," Annalise nodded, and she looked at Rosalba.

Rosalba grabs her cell phone and calls the Chauffeur to pick them up.

" They will be here soon," Rosalba informs the girls.

" We should go to the Gift shop," Holly speaks, wanting the sisters to get distracted.

" Yeah. I need to get a new shirt," Aurora murmured.

" And I will buy it for you," Mia softly smiled.

Alastor walks out of the cafe and meets up with the girls. The sisters blinked when they saw him and noticed that their other bodyguards were missing. Their eyes then widen when they remember Jaxon punched Sean.

" Where are they?" Aurora asked.

" Doing their job, Lady Renaldi," Alastor responded.

Aurora frowned, feeling scared that she and Mia's bodyguards would get in trouble with the law.

" We have Diplomatic Immunity," Alastor reassured.

" Well. Tell the boys we will be at the gift shop since the Chauffeur is on their way to pick us up," Aurora whispered.

' Why is so much shit happening to me?' Aurora internally asked.

Alastor nodded. He puts his finger in his ear and informs the others that they will be at the gift shop if they return.

The Kennedy brothers threw Sean and Ryan in a cage at a secluded location within the Zoo. Hugo nodded when he heard Alastor speak that the sisters, himself, and the maids would be at the Gift shop.

" Who are you?" Sean warily stared at the three men. He glanced at his co-worker and frowned when he saw that he got knocked out.

Emmanuel crouched, and he poked Sean's forehead, causing the young male to stare at him.

" Your worst nightmares~" Emmanuel insanely grinned.

" If you are scared of my kid brother. It would be best if you were more scared of the Bloke behind us," Jaxon motioned to Hugo, who had been staring at Sean and Ryan blankly.

Hugo pulled out his knife, which Sean noticed, and he gulped.

" You know. You know. If you kill us, you guys will get charged with murder," Sean stuttered.

Emmanuel chuckled, and he laughed, making Sean think the other male was insane.

Jaxon stood to the side, watching everything unfold, enjoying seeing Hugo and his younger brother scare the pervert.

Hugo throws his knife, which cuts Sean's cheek, causing him to bleed, and the blade hits the wall.

" I hate men like you," Hugo softly speaks.

" It was an accident!" Sean cried.

" Accident, my ass!" Emmanuel stands, and he glares at Sean.

" I wonder if the Hyenas are hungry?" Jaxon asked while looking at the closed door.

Sean's green eyes widen, thinking Hyenas are hiding behind the door.

Ryan begins to stir, which Emmanuel notices.

" Ugh. What happened?" Ryan murmured.

Sean nervously stared at Ryan.

Ryan's blue eyes blinked when he saw blood dripping off Sean's cut cheek.

" You are finally awake," Emmanuel speaks, causing Ryan to stare at him.

" Where are we? What do you want from us? Let us go!" Ryan shouts at Emmanuel.

" Shut up! You are giving me a headache," Emmanuel kicks Ryan's stomach, causing him to cough in agony.

Sean's green eyes widened when he saw Emmanuel kick Ryan's stomach since their hands got handcuffed.

" Kid. How old are you?" Jaxon calmly asked while looking at Sean and Ryan.

Between Hugo and Emmanuel, Sean and Ryan noticed Jaxon was the calmest of the trio. Even though Hugo is quiet, both he and Emmanuel are insane.

" Twenty," Sean and Ryan muttered.

Jaxon glanced at his partner.

" Hugo. Want to tell them what we do for a living?" Jaxon asked.

" We protect the Crown and kill people that cause harm to the Crown," Hugo firmly speaks.

" And you just touched a Royal family member," Jaxon looks at Sean.

Sean's green eyes widen when he hears that Aurora is a Royal family member.

" You were eyeing and said inappropriate things to both Royal family members," Emmanuel glares at Ryan.

Ryan looked at Emmanuel with mixed emotions.

The Kennedy brothers looked at each other and then decided to put Sean and Ryan to their feet roughly.

Hugo grabbed another knife from his pocket, and he swiftly cut off their pants, causing them to fall to their knees.

" Since you two are not men, I think it is best to cut these off," Hugo eyes the two males' private areas.

" I am sorry! Please! Please! Let me go!" Sean cries.

" Oooo! We should feed their cock and balls to the Hyenas," Emmanuel laughed.

Behind the closed door, several laughs get heard, which causes Sean and Ryan to panic when they realize that there are animals nearby.

" You know Hyenas considered my brother their Alpha," Jaxon glanced at his younger brother. He remembered that Emmanuel owns a male Hyena named Diablo. " Then again, my brother has also been chaotic and insane," He amusingly chuckled.

Emmanuel approached the closed door, causing Sean and Ryan to freeze on the spot. He stopped walking, stood near the door, looked at the opening, and saw several Hyenas jumping to get Emmanuel's attention.

" They are hungry and want to play with their new chew toys," Emmanuel grinned while looking at his older brother and Hugo.

Sean and Ryan begin to cry and scream, begging the three men to have mercy and let them go.

Jaxon decided it was best to head back to the sisters. He called back-up and told them to take Sean and Ryan to Santiago, who will judge and determine what punishment these perverts would have.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

46.5K 4K 67
Stories of how to survive as an evil duke's daughter are nothing new. But then fate just had to, really had to, put Lizzie at the center of such repe...
55.1K 1K 22
Aurora Rossi no one ever carried about her growing up except her mother her father really never wanted to have a girl so he ignored her so does her b...
84.8K 1.9K 15
Aurora Thermopolis became Aurora Alexandria Thermopolis Renaldi. She was finally told the truth on who she was. A princess. And because her father su...
13.4K 374 14
Aphrodite Kensington is a lot of things. She's a princess, the life of the party, most skilled in combat, she's the strongest . . . She's a liar. N...