𝑹0𝑻𝑻𝑬𝑵 𝑯𝑨𝑹𝑴0𝑵𝒀 (𝑶...

By Woomyin

(DISCONTINUED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, A REVAMPED VERSION WILL BE COMING SOON SO THIS IS SOMEWHAT THE OLD VER.) ... More

𝑹𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰𝒏𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏! ♡ (𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒆𝒅!)
♚ 𝑴𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝑨𝒃𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚 (𝑲1𝑵𝑮 𝒙 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓)
❁ 𝑹𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒚 𝑮𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 (𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒊𝒂 𝑰𝒓𝒊𝒔 𝒙 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓)
♚♔ 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒍 (𝑲1𝑵𝑮 + 𝑲𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒙 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓)
♚♔ 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒍 𝑷𝒕.2 (𝑲1𝑵𝑮 + 𝑲𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒙 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓)
♚♔ 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒍 𝑷𝒕.3 (𝑲1𝑵𝑮 + 𝑲𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒙 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓)
♚♔ 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒍 𝑷𝒕.4 (𝑲1𝑵𝑮 + 𝑲𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒙 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓)
♚♔ 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒍 𝑷𝒕.5 (𝑲1𝑵𝑮 + 𝑲𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒙 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓)
♚♔ 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒍 𝑭𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒆 (𝑲1𝑵𝑮 + 𝑲𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒙 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓)

♚♔ 𝑷𝒂𝒊𝒏 (𝑲1𝑵𝑮 + 𝑲𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝐱 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓)

27 0 0
By Woomyin

𝑵𝒐𝒘 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈: 𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝑩𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑯𝒂𝒍𝒇 𝒃𝒚 𝑱𝑻 𝑴𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒄~

" 𝑾𝒉𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌? "
" 𝑰𝑻'𝑺 𝑻𝑰𝑴𝑬 𝑻𝑶 𝑰𝑵𝑻𝑹𝑶𝑫𝑼𝑪𝑬 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑻𝑶 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑩𝑬𝑻𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑯𝑨𝑳𝑭! "

𝑺𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒚:
𝑲1𝑵𝑮 𝒊𝒔 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒃𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒕𝒆, 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑲𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒖𝒑 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒊𝒎, 𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓, 𝑰𝒕 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒔 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒂 𝒔𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒈𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒉𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒌 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖.

𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆, 𝑰𝒏 𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔, 𝑰 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒇𝒊𝒔𝒉!
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒂𝒔 𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆, 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒓.

𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒔 𝒖𝒑 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒅𝒆𝒔 𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒓, 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏, 𝒗𝒊𝒐𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒖𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒓!
(𝑺𝒐 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒖𝒏𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆, 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍, 𝑺𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕.)

𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒎𝒆: 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝑭𝒍𝒖𝒇𝒇!

(𝑰 𝒅𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒊𝒏 𝒂 𝒔𝒆𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚, 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝑲1𝑵𝑮 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒏 𝑲𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏'𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚! 𝑨𝒏𝒚𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔, 𝑶𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚~)

It's been a while since you met these two goofballs.

Ever since you were supposed to be investigating the case of the Kaison Anthony who suddenly caused a massacre in the village he lived in long ago, only to find out the truth and have a flirtatious yet horrifying spider demon on your hands as well.

You didn't mind Kaison at all, he was sweet and kind, however, he was a bit anxious at some points of his life ever since the incident occurred, along with his new "friend" being a part of his life from now on, but you knew he meant well.

He'd come to you for advice or just for a conversation that can ease his mind for a bit, that's all he normally goes to you for honestly, but in return, he sends you flowers, gifts, and poetry.

It's his way of saying " thank you " for keeping him on track, and not running away from him in fear, unlike the rest.

On the other hand...

K1NG
(Which is what that..entity referred himself to.)
He was all types of maniacal, and crazy, he enjoyed causing bloodbaths and striking fear into the souls of people, along with using their bodies as decoration for the castle..he was all sorts of messed up in the head.

But, Once you interviewed him a couple of times he opened up to you more, telling you the information you wanted to hear, inviting you over for dinner parties, or just sending countless letters to you at work.

After a while of knowing each other, the two of them just began to feel more comfortable around you, and you began to feel comfortable around them!

Now, you're dating them both, which is..surprising and concerning to many if you told them, but you knew how to handle the two (mostly K1NG is the one you need to look out for.) So there's nothing to worry about!

At least that's what you thought.

~

It was a peaceful night, You just got off of work and you were dying to just go home so you could get some rest or perhaps something else other than rest.

You walked along the bloodstained path, the world here was strange but you adjusted to it after a few days, the trees watched you with their eyes as you got up to the castle.

The doors creaked open slowly for you and closed once you entered, you hung your stuff up and stretched, looking around the Castle and seeing that nobody was downstairs other than you.

' ' Guys, I'm home! ' '

No reply.

You opened your phone, Your workplace had bad wifi so if anyone left a call or message it would pop up once you left the building, so you opened up your messages as your heart felt drop when you read the messages from Kaison.

Message 1:
" Hey, I hope you have a good day at work, K1NG and I have something planned but he immediately ran to our room, he said it was nothing but I'm not too sure. "

Message 2:
" Hey, It's me again, It's been over a few minutes, K1NG hasn't left the room yet, but I'll wait a bit, he does take a while to get dressed. "

Message 5:
" I know you probably want me to not bother him but I just wanna make sure he is okay, Hopefully, he's alright. "

Message 12:
" SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH K1NG HE ATTACKED ME BUT I GOT AWAY, I'M HIDING IN THE CLOSET, RESPOND ONCE YOU STEP OUTSIDE OF YOUR WORK BUILDING. "

Message 23:
" I just made my way down into the basement, If you just got inside of the castle, I need you to quickly and quietly make your way down here, He knows I'm here, and I'm sure he knows you are here as well.

Whatever you do, don't let him hear or find you, I don't know what's wrong with him but we need to fix him as soon as possible. "

You heard something fall over, so you quickly turned your phone off and made your way under the dining room table, luckily there was a table cloth over it so you didn't have much to worry about.

You kept quiet as you heard what sounded like footsteps, except they weren't footsteps at all, you knew what was making those sounds.

K1NG.

The footsteps continued, before the table shook violently for a moment, he was on the table..he was right above you.

You went through your pockets, you took out a pen that you decided to take home from work, you lifted the table cloth slowly and threw it at the corner of the room.

K1NG heard it and immediately scurried over there, breaking it violently.

You made a run for it, and went to the basement, closing the door behind you slowly and quietly.

Kaison was sitting at the table, as he got up to hug you tightly.

' ' What's happening to him..? ' '
You whispered.

' ' I don't know, the mythology book doesn't say much about him, it just tells the reader about him being created by the darkest fears of one's mind and inner emotion. ' '

You thought to yourself for a moment, K1NG has been through so much, the transformations had to be painful, along with how many times he's been badly hurt, and how he could never find a proper host because they all redeemed themselves and finally got rid of him forever.

That's it, That's the problem.

' ' He's in pain, Kaison. ' '

' ' Pain creates that fear sniffing entity upstairs? ' '

' ' Think about it, has he ever mentioned his other hosts? ' '

' ' Sometimes.. ' '

' ' Listen, We just need to- ' '

The words died on your tongue, K1NG was standing behind Kaison, analyzing you both with all of his red glowing eyes.

' ' H-He's behind me, Isn't he..? ' '

You both screamed and ran out of the basement, K1NG chased you both upstairs through the hallways.

' ' WE'RE SO FUCKED, WE ARE GONNA DIE! ' '

' ' DON'T JINX IT, KAISON. ' '

You guys were cornered, This wasn't how you wanted it to end, not at all.

K1NG didn't speak, he got closer to you both with sharp claws that were ready to slice you both into pieces.

You had enough of this, you weren't gonna let him hurt you, so you did something so crazy that it might just work.

You went up to K1NG, You stared at him intensely before speaking.

' ' K1NG, It's gonna be okay. ' '

' ' I'm sorry that this is happening to you, I know you don't want to be left alone again, you're in pain, right? ' '

K1NG's spider legs went into his back, he was still taller than you but he was on the ground.

' ' I didn't mean to scare you guys. ' '

' ' I'm sorry.. ' '

K1NG collapsed to the floor, he fainted, that form took almost all of the energy he had.

You and Kaison picked him up and then took him to the room, you both laid him down on the bed, Kaison said he was gonna cook something so you decided to stay with K1NG until he woke up.

A few hours passed, and he woke up.

' ' Please tell me I was just having a nightmare.. ' '
K1NG was terrified at this point, he didn't want to believe what he had almost done to you both.

' ' Unfortunately, It wasn't. ' '

' ' But me and Kaison are fine! ' '

K1NG sat up, and sighed, this wasn't a good look for him at all.

' ' I'm sorry again, I just..I don't know what happened, the memories were coming back and it started to hurt. ' '

K1NG started crying, his body was slowly melting, and drops of black ooze stained the sheets of the bed.

' ' There's no need to cry, K1NG. ' '

' ' You didn't do any harm. ' '

' ' Other than scaring the living hell out of Kaison. ' '

' ' I wasn't scared, I was just surprised! ' ' Kaison pouted.

' ' Stop the bullshit, You were running for your life! ' '

K1NG chuckled, perhaps you were right, you weren't gonna leave them both anytime soon, and he was thankful for that, they were both thankful to have you around, the melting stopped which was a sign of his happiness coming back.

' 'You're feeling better already! ' '

' ' If you don't mind me asking, What was that surprise you guys had planned for me? I can wait until you show me later, I wanna enjoy the moment. ' '

' ' Well, We can wait later unless you would like us to start it now~! ' '

' ' K1NG, OH MY GOD.. ' '

' ' What? don't forget, Kaison, I can hear your thoughts, I know you want to do it now. ' '

Kaison left the room in embarrassment, leaving you both and K1NG laughing.

' ' Well, I guess once we eat you guys can show me the surprise. ' '

' ' But hey, If you ever need to talk about something I'm here for you, I'll always love you and nothing will change that. ' '

' ' Thank you, hun. ' '

He kissed you on your neck before biting down on it.

' ' Ow! K1NG, I told you about biting me without a warning! Your fangs hurt, ya know? ' '

' ' Apologies, I couldn't help myself! ' '

' ' Yeah right, C'mon, Let's go help Kaison cook before he burns this entire place down. ' '

You and K1NG walked each other downstairs, people were right about love coming in many forms, you can find love whether it may be in a twisted world with a spider-like entity and a King who used to steal from people.

But that's okay, You wouldn't have it any other way.

♡ 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑬𝒏𝒅~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49 2 5
Long ago during the accident times, people and holy beings lived together in harmony but one day they had vanished without a trace. To humans, the ho...
35.9K 696 53
Okay so I decided to make my first fanfic an X Reader thing. I don't know why. -The cover isn't mine! I just placed some words in it. -This is a seri...
11.7K 296 26
Warning : Gore, mass murderings, assassinations, tortures and inhumane actions. Read at your own risk. MC died in real world and when he regained his...
265 3 31
guys,dis is mah first x male reader story!oc x reader I suppose.I dont own,Marionette or you.and no,I don't own owari no seraph and fnaf.thank you an...